❝Russia Launches at least SIX Akula Fast-Attack Subs .. enroute to the U.S. west coast❞

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

❝Russia Launches at least SIX Akula Fast-Attack Subs .. enroute to the U.S. west coast❞

Post by sushi_chef »

or possibly to the south of okinawa???

"Russia Launches at least SIX Akula Fast-Attack Subs into Pacific
HAL TURNER 21 APRIL 2023
Within the past 72 Hours, Russia sortied at least SIX (6) nuclear-powered "Akula" and other model fast-attack submarines into the Pacific Ocean. It is now believed they are enroute to the U.S. west coast.

The Russian Ministry of Defense even published an official video showing the vessels all leaving port at the same time:

Clearly visible are several Akula-class and even one ultra-modern YASEN-class ballistic missile submarines.

The YASEN-class are cruise missile subs that are designed to attack Carrier Battle Groups and can destroy hostile ballistic missile submarines, attack submarines, and ships. They can also be land-attack submarines.

To strike enemy Carriers, the YASEN's carry the (3M55) "Onik" missiles with a range of 320 nautical miles or 592.64km. In their land-attack role, the submarines carry the (3M14K) "Kalibr" cruise missile with a range of 1600 nautical miles or 2963.2km.

Each YASEN has eight (8) (CM-346) complex (3p-14B) vertical launch tubes that can fire either Onik or Kalibr missiles, and can launch either surfaced or submerged.

The upgraded YASEN-M can also fire the hypersonic "Zircon" missile at either ships or land targets.

According to Michael Peterson of the Russia Maritime Studies Institute, for the first time in its history, Russia can now lay off the coasts of either Europe or even the United States, and present a persistent land-attack threat with very highly precise weapons.

This new ability concerns NATO leaders as a threat to physical infrastructure such as ports which would be critical during wartime.

A 2009 report by the U.S. Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI) says the YASEN is "the quietist of Russian-made submarines."

Moscow has "significantly modernized its submarine force in recent years," with 11 nuclear-powered ballistic missile submarines and 17 nuclear-powered attack submarines. By this data count, Russia also has nine nuclear-powered cruise missile submarines and 21 diesel-electric attack submarines.

The fact that all these submarines are now in the Pacific Ocean and heading toward the US west coast OUGHT TO BE a signal to the US to knock off its interference in the Russia-Ukraine situation. Sadly, it appears no one in the US is listening or even looking for messages from Russia.

It seems the US will only acknowledge the cost of our meddling in Ukraine when bright, white, flashes start appearing over US cities from Russian submarines and ICBM's.
"
https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.ph ... to-pacific
"21 Apr
America will Suddenly Attack Russia with Nukes!

In April 2018 I had a Prophetic Dream
In the dream I was standing on a beach on the West Coast Of America. I was overlooking the ocean as a full moon glistened across the water from the horizon.

I noticed a group of People playing in the Water 50 yards to my right in the full moon. Suddenly I Recognized What looked like a shark approaching the coast about 500 yards away from the beach.
As it drew closer I suddenly noticed a wolf right next to my left side sitting up on his hind legs looking across the ocean toward the horizon.
As The Shark drew closer I then began to yell and warn the group of people as they were now laughingly playing like little children in the water. I screamed multiple times; " Get out of the water there is a shark approaching." It's as if they never even heard me.
At that same moment the wolf sitting next to me stood at full attention and began barking @ the Shark approach the beach now at about 300 yards.
As I looked again toward what I thought was a shark all this time I suddenly realized it wasn't a shark it was a very large black ominous looking submarine.

The Wolf next to me was becoming more and more agitated and was barking as if it was ready to attack.
Suddenly the Wolf lunged toward the water running at full speed jumped into the water as the large black submarine was now 200 yards (200 miles is international waters) from the coastline. The Wolf began to swim toward the very large now ominous looking submarine. I then Yelled at the Wolf you foolish wolf you can't attack a submarine!
the dream ended!

As I sought for understanding of the dream from Yeshua I felt led to look up types of Submarines. To my shocking surprise The Russians have a nuclear Submarine that is called The Akula class, nuclear-powered attack submarines. Akula is English means shark.🦈

I was now very alarmed to say the least!😮
As I continued researching further about a subject I really knew nothing about. I then found another shocking surprise there is a American Nuclear class of Attack Submarines called the Jimmy Carter SeaWolf.🐺
The Jimmy Carter Seawolf 🐺 is stationed here above on the west coast in Washington state.

At the time of the dream there were no threats of provocation are heightened war concerns between America and Russia.

When I saw this article this morning on Hal Turners news sight I knew instinctively it was connected to my dream in April of 2018.

https://halturnerr ..
"
https://www.crowingroosterprophecy.com/ ... ear-attack
:arrow:

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Re: ❝Russia Launches at least SIX Akula Fast-Attack Subs .. enroute to the U.S. west coast❞

Post by Ymarsakar »

These are part of the historic Federation+China military defense pact.

They will provide in depth coverage of the Chinese mainland and Taiwan, to defend against Victoria Nuland, Khazarian encroachment, and NATO shenanigans as seen in Libya/Serbia/syria.

While the HVM kinetic strike weapons given to China from Federation will work to sink all the carrier battlegroups in range (there is no current defense except S 550 and federation won't sell that for a long time to come), the submarines are another threat entirely.

Given the death cults controlling NATO historically, such as the german reich leaders of NATO initially ironically, China may be worried about a submarine firing a nuclear torpedo and then blaming it on "China attacking Taiwan" to justify escalation. USSA has already threatened to destroy Taiwan's chip factories, to "save Taiwan from CHina".

Nixon recognized Taiwan as part of China, one country, in retur nfor China not siding with the USSR. But promises are not something the once former hyperpower likes to keep. The culture has no honor so the leadership also has none.