Anybody else miss Endless Questions

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
Teancum1
captain of 100

Anybody else miss Endless Questions

Post by Teancum1 »

Just have to say that I miss some of the threads that endlessQ would start and research. My mind doesn’t work the way his does and I for one appreciated how he worked.
The Bev Campbell thread as well as A global faith railroad thread opened my eyes. I have come to understand why and how the church has turned towards alliances with dark forces - something that I never would have considered if not for his tireless work.
I look forward to his return- I hope he is well…and safe.

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Re: Anybody else miss Endless Questions

Post by JuneBug12000 »

Even though I tried to keep up while he was here, I fel hopelessly behind. It will take me to October 7 just to finish reading the threads he started. ;)

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

He's one of my top 3 favorite posters on the forum. I miss him and his intelligent posts, lots.

Teancum1
captain of 100

Post by Teancum1 »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: April 25th, 2023, 9:54 pm He's one of my top 3 favorite posters on the forum. I miss him and his intelligent posts, lots.
I’m serious when I say I appreciate his mind. He’d always say it was broken but it seemed God made it that way and it sure helped me see things differently. And more thoroughly.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Teancum1 wrote: April 25th, 2023, 9:57 pm
FoxMammaWisdom wrote: April 25th, 2023, 9:54 pm He's one of my top 3 favorite posters on the forum. I miss him and his intelligent posts, lots.
I’m serious when I say I appreciate his mind. He’d always say it was broken but it seemed God made it that way and it sure helped me see things differently. And more thoroughly.
I agree, I don't see his mind as broken, I think he's brilliant!! 🧠 And thorough , and tenacious, and honest is his research. He's also got a talent for communicating clearly, and no matter how serious his words are, he is still kind. I hope he decides to end his time out.

JandD6572
captain of 100

Post by JandD6572 »

Where did he go? in fact, where is reluctantwatchman? I notice several big hitters have not been around.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

He said he was quitting until October comes around. Then he’ll be back.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Luke wrote: April 26th, 2023, 5:16 am He said he was quitting until October comes around. Then he’ll be back.
Oh I only picked up on that he was taking a break, didn't see when he'd be back... Did he give a reason for taking this break?

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Endless Summer? (Great movie btw)

I actually like his info dumbs

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

He produced some well-researched threads. Very informative. I respect his work. Definitely one of the best posters on here.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

He's one of those people who will never use a sentence when a chapter will do.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Robin Hood wrote: April 26th, 2023, 6:58 am He's one of those people who will never use a sentence when a chapter will do.
His content was all backed up. There are certain posters here (not you RH!!!) who make grand claims but have awful sources or non-sources. It's ironic that we have people who won't trust the government(s), but will believe every other dodgy rumour that comes their way.

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

I talked to him yesterday. He's doing well and is quite busy still. You can read what he's doing on ldsabuse.info.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

I often felt like I was in a washing machine reading EQs posts. Or something similar to a driver who uses the brake and gas at the same time. :)

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

JandD6572 wrote: April 26th, 2023, 3:30 am Where did he go? in fact, where is reluctantwatchman? I notice several big hitters have not been around.
I check in on occasion, but life has a tendency to ebb and flow in a lot of different directions. While I did harbor a lot of pain in my awakening process, I’m now trying to soften my approach on a lot of things. And it’s Spring, I’d rather spend time with my plants and playing in the dirt. :)

Teancum1
captain of 100

Post by Teancum1 »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: April 26th, 2023, 8:07 am
JandD6572 wrote: April 26th, 2023, 3:30 am Where did he go? in fact, where is reluctantwatchman? I notice several big hitters have not been around.
I check in on occasion, but life has a tendency to ebb and flow in a lot of different directions. While I did harbor a lot of pain in my awakening process, I’m now trying to soften my approach on a lot of things. And it’s Spring, I’d rather spend time with my plants and playing in the dirt. :)
I feel a lot like you RW. I’m working through the same thing right now. And painful is correct.

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

I thought his 6 month silence was a result of a request from his LDS leaders.

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

HereWeGo wrote: April 26th, 2023, 8:56 pm
I thought his 6 month silence was a result of a request from his LDS leaders.
I think he made it clear he would not honor such a request from a priesthood leader,but that the spirit directed him to take a break.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

JuneBug12000 wrote: April 26th, 2023, 8:58 pm
HereWeGo wrote: April 26th, 2023, 8:56 pmI thought his 6 month silence was a result of a request from his LDS leaders.
I think he made it clear he would not honor such a request from a priesthood leader,but that the spirit directed him to take a break.
He certainly did.

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

I worry about him. As long as he posted I was somewhat reassured that no harm had befallen him.

RosyPosy
captain of 100

Post by RosyPosy »

I think we all need to do that. Log off and go touch grass

seeking truth!
captain of 10

Post by seeking truth! »

I enjoyed his research also. He is on Twitter under LDS ABUSE if you want to follow him there.

SantaFe
captain of 50

Post by SantaFe »

Teancum1 wrote: April 25th, 2023, 9:47 pm Just have to say that I miss some of the threads that endlessQ would start and research. My mind doesn’t work the way his does and I for one appreciated how he worked.
The Bev Campbell thread as well as A global faith railroad thread opened my eyes. I have come to understand why and how the church has turned towards alliances with dark forces - something that I never would have considered if not for his tireless work.
I look forward to his return- I hope he is well…and safe.
I was just thinking about him yesterday as a matter of fact. I hope he is enjoying his break. He sure is a brave and brilliant soul.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Working with plants is very useful in the apocalypse.

I will take a look at those threads now.