Biden 4 More Years

Discuss political news items / current events.
truefreedom
captain of 100

Biden 4 More Years

Post by truefreedom »

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden- ... ek-reports
Biden to officially announce re-election bid next week
Surreal . Dystopian
Biden has it all
The Neocons, Wallstreet , Silicon Valley , The Queers , The Communists and no one else
Or they have Him
"Joe, You ARE running for reelection! Or we'll open up the closet and show everyone your misdeeds."

You'll be the most disgraced President in US history
All he needs to do is lay low and when he wins everyone will blame Trump

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Biden 4 More Years

Post by TheDuke »

well, if he makes it to the election, at least we will know two things. 1) Ezra's eagle didn't work out, 2) the second coming is really close. I suppose it would be 20 years to the end of his reign for Obama (minus 4 Trump was in), I guess that is enough to destroy the US and most of the world!

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

truefreedom wrote: April 25th, 2023, 7:16 pm
Sweet I can reuse my shirt.
Attachments
lets-go-brandon-fjb-let-go-brandon-funny-biden-brandon-biden-fjb-funny-fjb-chant-lets-go-brandon-f.jpeg
lets-go-brandon-fjb-let-go-brandon-funny-biden-brandon-biden-fjb-funny-fjb-chant-lets-go-brandon-f.jpeg (59.86 KiB) Viewed 112 times

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

An interesting movie. I expect some plot twists.

Dave62
destroyer of hopes & dreams

Post by Dave62 »

I say the following with regret. Biden will run for the next election. He will win. There will never be a conservative government in the US again. Things will get a lot worse before the end. I hope I am wrong.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

Dave62 wrote: April 26th, 2023, 1:41 am I say the following with regret. Biden will run for the next election. He will win. There will never be a conservative government in the US again. Things will get a lot worse before the end. I hope I am wrong.
yes.

At least the memes were good, right?

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Dave62 wrote: April 26th, 2023, 1:41 am I say the following with regret. Biden will run for the next election. He will win. There will never be a conservative government in the US again. Things will get a lot worse before the end. I hope I am wrong.
In the end, God wins, and I mean the True God of Life the Almighty.

PeacefulProtests
captain of 100

Post by PeacefulProtests »

TheDuke wrote: April 25th, 2023, 10:41 pm well, if he makes it to the election, at least we will know two things. 1) Ezra's eagle didn't work out, 2) the second coming is really close. I suppose it would be 20 years to the end of his reign for Obama (minus 4 Trump was in), I guess that is enough to destroy the US and most of the world!
Be interesting to see what Michael Rush would say if Ezra's eagle doesn't work out, he's been a huge proponent of it. I guess technically we have until early 2024. Tick tock

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

congra .. sounds like the current administration finally finally step down as early as sometime this year or by april 2024 .. inflection point event in may, june, july, aug or .. due to like money stopping to ukraine, depletion of cabal's neocon's money financial provision resources??!!
:arrow:

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

Yes, I read the same book and agree that in the end God wins. But it is what happens between now and then that concerns me greatly.

anonymous91
captain of 100

Post by anonymous91 »

truefreedom wrote: April 25th, 2023, 7:16 pm .
Surreal . Dystopian
Biden has it all
The Neocons, Wallstreet , Silicon Valley , The Queers , The Communists and no one else
Or they have Him
"Joe, You ARE running for reelection! Or we'll open up the closet and show everyone your misdeeds."

You'll be the most disgraced President in US history
All he needs to do is lay low and when he wins everyone will blame Trump

You Mean Obama is running for a 4th term, Biden is just the Puppet.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

"Satan has control now. No matter where you look, he is in control, even in our own land. He is guiding the governments as far as the Lord will permit him." (Joseph Fielding Smith). I don't know who is down on the next couple of levels, but I am convinced that every U.S. president in my lifetime, since FDR, was managed by puppet masters to one extent or another