No Oath, no Office

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
Toto
captain of 1,000

No Oath, no Office

Post by Toto »

Attorney Todd Callender returns to SGT Report what appears to be proof of Joe Biden and his entire administration’s TREASON: Not one single properly executed notarized Oath of office from any single one of these demon creatures.

https://www.sgtreport.com/2023/04/break ... callender/
https://www.bitchute.com/video/kgahc0Bsc8Vf/

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Re: No Oath, no Office

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Who's going to arrest them?

Toto
captain of 1,000

Post by Toto »

A well-regulated Militia might be a good start!

And the second amendment isn’t about duck hunting either. It’s about protecting all of us against all of these bad "actors." If a law doesn’t square with the constitution it’s not a law at all. And if our “supposed” elected officials aren’t abiding by the law with an Oath of Office, as required by law, then all their acts are vitiated.

We have the same problem in the State of Utah. I have seen the records. There have been no new laws passed in the State of Utah since 1976, when NOBODY even bothered to take and subscribe their Oath of Office as required by law. And these "supposed" elected officials are taking anything BUT Gold and Silver Coin as a tender in payment of debt.

But nobody seems to care, so I just sit back and watch the hand basket spilling out all over the place.

If I had any kids, I'd be holding out a bloody sword.

Nevertheless, thought I would post this anyway.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: April 16th, 2023, 9:26 am Who's going to arrest them?
Anyone who can or will, like Russia.