The Church of The Firstborn.

Tell us about yourself...
JulieMorris
Hi, I'm new.

The Church of The Firstborn.

Post by JulieMorris »

2020 was quite the eye opener! It's so ironic that the term 20/20 means perfect vision. Prior to Covid mania, I had things that struck me as odd about the Church but when I saw RMN's public display of the inoculation, I lost tremendous trust in him so now I sustain him by praying for him and the leaders. To say that I am concerned is an understatement. I love the church like family. But now I realize that the family I love and have been a part of my whole life is quite dysfunctional. That makes me sad, but my faith is in JESUS and I am thankful when that is the focus at church on Sundays! I look forward to being part of the Church of The Firstborn that I read about in Nephi when the time comes. ;)

p.s. My husband Patrick, aka Telavian recommended I join this group. :)

Telavian
captain of 1,000

Re: The Church of The Firstborn.

Post by Telavian »

JulieMorris wrote: April 15th, 2023, 8:41 pm 2020 was quite the eye opener! It's so ironic that the term 20/20 means perfect vision. Prior to Covid mania, I had things that struck me as odd about the Church but when I saw RMN's public display of the inoculation, I lost tremendous trust in him so now I sustain him by praying for him and the leaders. To say that I am concerned is an understatement. I love the church like family. But now I realize that the family I love and have been a part of my whole life is quite dysfunctional. That makes me sad, but my faith is in JESUS and I am thankful when that is the focus at church on Sundays! I look forward to being part of the Church of The Firstborn that I read about in Nephi when the time comes. ;)

Welcome to the forum. God is waking his people up and I am thankful for that.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

JulieMorris wrote: April 15th, 2023, 8:41 pm 2020 was quite the eye opener! It's so ironic that the term 20/20 means perfect vision. Prior to Covid mania, I had things that struck me as odd about the Church but when I saw RMN's public display of the inoculation, I lost tremendous trust in him so now I sustain him by praying for him and the leaders. To say that I am concerned is an understatement. I love the church like family. But now I realize that the family I love and have been a part of my whole life is quite dysfunctional. That makes me sad, but my faith is in JESUS and I am thankful when that is the focus at church on Sundays! I look forward to being part of the Church of The Firstborn that I read about in Nephi when the time comes. ;)

Welcome

Our Jesus is mighty

I love to hear it , sister

BringerOfJoy
captain of 100

Post by BringerOfJoy »

Welcome, Julie! My wakeup came before Covid, but I can imagine that was like a brisk slap across the face for many folks.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Welcome.

Even if the entire world betrays you, the Godhead (Creator and Source of All) will not.