Store bought food is no longer safe

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Store bought food is no longer safe

Post by Fred »

This article was one of the ones listed in Juliette's new Hedgeline viewtopic.php?t=68641 You better read it if you haven't already. But with so much bad news, some people might not see this.

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/americ ... his-month/
Gene editing is now officially in our meat industry. Lobbyists for the cattlemen and pork associations in several states have confirmed that they will be using mRNA COVID vaxxines on their livestock.
So now, in the UK, food that’s been gene-edited can be legally marketed as “non-GMO” and if this UK gene-edited meat makes its way to America, it can be labeled “non-GMO” here, as well. And so long as it is butchered in America, it can be labeled “Product of USA”.
The beef from the train fire in Ohio is now on grocer shelves. Will you be one of the millions killed by eating food you bought at the local grocery store? Perhaps run by your Stake President or Bishop? The purpose, just like the godsend, is to kill you. Doesn't matter if it takes you a year or two of expensive drugs and hospitalizations to actually give up the ghost.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Store bought food is no longer safe

Post by Niemand »

It's not really financially viable to export meat from the UK to the USA, except high end stuff. It is viable to export it from the USA to UK though, due to production quotas, and there was some controversy over that since factory farming is prevalent in the States, and there was the chlorinated chicken controversy which got a lit of publicity some years ago.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-47440562

I hate to say it but mass produced US food has some notoriety over here. You use a lot of hormones in your livestock supposedly. That's one of them. A lot of "corn syrup" (maize extract) and "palm oil". (Palm oil has been used a lot here too.) Very high sugar and salt content too.

Not saying the food here is any better but it is worth pointing this out.

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

It seems weird that the EU is stricter on GMO and that kind of thing.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

ransomme wrote: April 13th, 2023, 6:41 am It seems weird that the EU is stricter on GMO and that kind of thing.
Not at all. The EU is actually decent on one or two issues, despite its major problems. The US is better on releasing classified documents, whereas the EU is much better when it comes to issues like internet privacy. I occasionally see Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares USA and it seems obvious that certain parts of the USA at least allow things which are unthinkable in Europe... although I'm aware it's all about "drama".

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

ransomme wrote: April 13th, 2023, 6:41 am It seems weird that the EU is stricter on GMO and that kind of thing.
It makes a lot of sense to me. Who do you fear the most as an Emperor?

The guy who controls your military.

Who controls the Qabal's military, NATO? USA or rather USSA now.

So if you were going to dumb people down or control them by making them sick, who would you first do this to? The United States of America, because that's where the primary military power comes from. Perhaps it would even be wise to inject them with a kill switch so that if they ever betray the Qabal, they would need an "antidote" to save their own lives.

But one would not want this to affect the domesticated flock, such as the EU, which was to be their new world order. All of that failed however, even NATO.

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

Niemand wrote: April 13th, 2023, 9:07 am
Not at all. The EU is actually decent on one or two issues, despite its major problems. The US is better on releasing classified documents, whereas the EU is much better when it comes to issues like internet privacy. I occasionally see Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares USA and it seems obvious that certain parts of the USA at least allow things which are unthinkable in Europe... although I'm aware it's all about "drama".
Brussels is more captured than Washington. That's why I find it amazing. They do different things in different ways. US is more in your face, while the EU are more lulled and more carefully led down to hell.

Here in Finland they are so easily fooled because the masses believe that Finland is the least corrupt country, and everything they do is on the up and up. So they'll go along with most anything I bet.

I am surprised Finland wasn't more heavy handed during COVID-19.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

ransomme wrote: April 13th, 2023, 12:09 pm Here in Finland they are so easily fooled because the masses believe that Finland is the least corrupt country, and everything they do is on the up and up. So they'll go along with most anything I bet.

Sanna Marin is an obvious WEF stooge and seems to be desperate to take Finland into NATO. A shame as I think Nordic countries have actually been good examples in certain other respects.

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

Niemand wrote: April 13th, 2023, 4:02 pm
ransomme wrote: April 13th, 2023, 12:09 pm Here in Finland they are so easily fooled because the masses believe that Finland is the least corrupt country, and everything they do is on the up and up. So they'll go along with most anything I bet.

Sanna Marin is an obvious WEF stooge and seems to be desperate to take Finland into NATO. A shame as I think Nordic countries have actually been good examples in certain other respects.
Well her party lost the elections this month so she is out now. Let's see how her supposed opposition runs things.

The two parties that won the most votes and that will form the government are center right, for Finland politics anyhow.

But yeah Marin was besties with Ardent and Trudeau.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

I went into the local grocery store yesterday and asked the meat manager if he had any idea where his cows come from. He said "Oh yes! We only get beef from the most reputable places, usually Smithfield." I said, Oh the Chinese company? He said that all of his beef was safe. I asked how he knew that they did not come from the toxic train fire in Ohio? He said We do not buy discount beef. I said well no farmer is stupid enough to discount the beef. They would just take it to the auction like any other. Preferably out of the area. He said he only gets beef from reputable sellers. I said well the farmers in Ohio are reputable. They have been in business for over a hundred years. He again stated that his beef was safe. I asked if he had any evidence that his cows were not poisoned by the toxic fire in Ohio. He said he did not.

Fortunately, in my area, there are two separate meat retailers that advertise only LOCAL beef. One even has honey and vegetables from local suppliers.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Fred wrote: April 14th, 2023, 6:32 am I went into the local grocery store yesterday and asked the meat manager if he had any idea where his cows come from. He said "Oh yes! We only get beef from the most reputable places, usually Smithfield." I said, Oh the Chinese company? He said that all of his beef was safe. I asked how he knew that they did not come from the toxic train fire in Ohio? He said We do not buy discount beef. I said well no farmer is stupid enough to discount the beef. They would just take it to the auction like any other. Preferably out of the area. He said he only gets beef from reputable sellers. I said well the farmers in Ohio are reputable. They have been in business for over a hundred years. He again stated that his beef was safe. I asked if he had any evidence that his cows were not poisoned by the toxic fire in Ohio. He said he did not.

Fortunately, in my area, there are two separate meat retailers that advertise only LOCAL beef. One even has honey and vegetables from local suppliers.
It's better to source food locally in a lot of cases. I don't know if the concept of "food miles" is widespread in the USA because it's such a big country, but it relates to how far your food and ingredients have travelled before you eat them.