trump and a gold chain with a large gold Star of David dream

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

trump and a gold chain with a large gold Star of David dream

Post by sushi_chef »

"Mena Lee Grebin
My July 25, 2017 HKP Word:

The Path on Which America Is Headed

“I would like to share with you a dream that I had regarding the path that America is headed on…

Not too long ago, I had a dream that I was in a car on a road trip. I was in the passenger seat, my son was in the back seat, and Donald Trump was driving.

We were driving on a narrow, winding road through what looked like the Rocky Mountains. It was a clear, sunny day.

I had a large Road Atlas (remember those?) in my hand, and as time went on, I noticed that we were starting to head in the wrong direction. So I looked at Trump and said, “I think we missed our turn, and we’re going the wrong way.”

But Trump insisted we were on the right path. I told him to look at the map so he could see what I was talking about. But Trump became hostile and started

Inside was a beautiful gold chain with a large gold Star of David hanging from it. My son’s eyes were full of excitement.

“You like that, don’t you?” Trump said.

My son nodded his head.

“You’ve always wanted one of those huh?” Trump asked with enticement in his voice.

My son nodded his head a second time.

Trump then turned to me and said, “See, this is how I’m going to lure them in. I will give them what they’re asking for, and then I’m going to pull the plug.” He then turned around and started driving again.

My heart gripped with fear…

Night was quickly approaching, and I no longer knew where we were. The dream ended with us coming to a dead end, with no lights, and no where to turn.

There are several interpretations of this dream ..
"
https://www.hiskingdomprophecy.com/trum ... g-to-pass/

"President Trump concluded the video message with "I know you are disappointed. But I want you to know that our incredible journey is only just beginning."
"
https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1 ... 9420298242

"If it went to Congress, it went to the President.
Want to know why the establishment is panicking? Because the DNI report on foreign interference was submitted to Congress
"
https://twitter.com/anonpatriotq
grebin
search.php?keywords=grebin&terms=all&au ... mit=Search

umm .. , so, .. what is that star of david representing ?????
:arrow:

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Re: trump and a gold chain with a large gold Star of David dream

Post by sushi_chef »

once again ..

"The Path on Which America Is Headed
July 25, 2017 Mena Lee Jones

I would like to share with you a dream that I had regarding the path that America is headed on…
Not too long ago, I had a dream that I was in a car on a road trip. I was in the passenger seat, my son was in the back seat, and Donald Trump was driving.

We were driving on a narrow, winding road through what looked like the Rocky Mountains. It was a clear, sunny day.

I had a large Road Atlas (remember those?) in my hand, and as time went on, I noticed that we were starting to head in the wrong direction. So I looked at Trump and said, “I think we missed our turn, and we’re going the wrong way.”

But Trump insisted we were on the right path. I told him to look at the map so he could see what I was talking about. But Trump became hostile and started yelling at me about what he knew, how he didn’t need a map, and knew where he was going.

As he continued driving, the road began to change, and next thing I knew, we were no longer on a paved road, but now a gravel road full of sharp rocks and thorns. The car began to rock as Trump continued to drive at the same speed as the paved road.

I became frightened, thinking the tires were going to blow, and I once again attempted to get Trump to look at the map; but he refused.

We soon came to a four-way stop. Trump picked up a beautifully polished wooden box from under his seat, turned around to the back seat and handed it to my son.

“Open it,” he said.

My son proceeded with opening the box; at which another compartment was presented. He opened that one, then another, and another.

The polished wooden box seemed to be a puzzle of some sort. Finally, my son reached the center of the box, to only find a small white box inside. Trump insisted that my son open the small white box; so he did.

Inside was a beautiful gold chain with a large gold Star of David hanging from it. My son’s eyes were full of excitement.

“You like that, don’t you?” Trump said.

My son nodded his head.

“You’ve always wanted one of those huh?” Trump asked with enticement in his voice.

Trump then turned to me and said, “See, this is how I’m going to lure them in. I will give them what they’re asking for, and then I’m going to pull the plug.” He then turned around and started driving again.

My heart gripped with fear…

Night was quickly approaching, and I no longer knew where we were. The dream ended with us coming to a dead end, with no lights, and no where to turn.

There are several interpretations of this dream; none of which are positive.

As the Body of Christ, we truly need to stay in a constant state of prayer.

This is NOT a time to slumber. God has NOT changed His mind, and the end of the age is NOT on pause.

As individuals, we need to stay before the LORD and seek Him for instructions, and stop following man. Time is running out.

As with all things, take this to prayer.

Shabbat Shalom
~ Mena Lee Jones (formerly Grebin)
Faithful Walk Healing Ministries
"
https://www.hiskingdomprophecy.com/the- ... is-headed/

"Russian spokeswoman says Jews behind Trump win
Maria Zakharova says Jewish donors told her they were giving twice as much to Republican nominee, so she knew he would win
By TOI STAFF
17 November 2016 ..
" https://www.timesofisrael.com/russian-s ... trump-win/

trump chabad
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=trump+chabad& ... &ia=images

where is that path or america going???

"16 Verily, verily, I say unto you, thus hath the Father commanded me—that I should give unto this people this land for their inheritance.
" 3 nephi 16

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

sushi_chef wrote: April 5th, 2023, 8:01 am

So I looked at Trump and said, “I think we missed our turn, and we’re going the wrong way.”

But Trump insisted we were on the right path. I told him to look at the map so he could see what I was talking about. But Trump became hostile and started yelling at me about what he knew, how he didn’t need a map, and knew where he was going. ( Trump is lost in his arrogance which shows in his attitude and refusal to consider that he is wrong)

As he continued driving, the road began to change, and next thing I knew, we were no longer on a paved road, but now a gravel road full of sharp rocks and thorns. The car began to rock as Trump continued to drive at the same speed as the paved road. (The paved road may represent his first term, the road is still relatively good. His second term, it's rough, yet he continues headlong in arrogance)

I became frightened, thinking the tires were going to blow, and I once again attempted to get Trump to look at the map; but he refused. (She perceived that his way of doing things would end badly)

My son proceeded with opening the box; at which another compartment was presented. He opened that one, then another, and another. (layers for confusion)

“You like that, don’t you?” Trump said. (Trump playing the religious card to gain support)

My son nodded his head.

“You’ve always wanted one of those huh?” Trump asked with enticement in his voice. (people wanting a leader that says that God is with him. A religious hero)

Trump then turned to me and said, “See, this is how I’m going to lure them in. I will give them what they’re asking for, and then I’m going to pull the plug.” (He admits his intention of giving them an appearance of being a religious hero)

Night was quickly approaching, and I no longer knew where we were. The dream ended with us coming to a dead end, with no lights, and no where to turn. (The result of Trumps efforts comes to a dark end with no way out )

There are several interpretations of this dream; none of which are positive.
I cropped the above post. My comments are above in parenthesis and bolded. I realize that they are very critical in comparison to what the gentleman said in the video of the OP. I can't say that I'm right, it's just a guess from my viewpoint. I speculate that Trump's purpose in God is to expose corruption and that is all. He's done an excellent job of that for the masses. I believe he will be re-elected, but that 'they' will remove him before his term is up which allows for his VP to take charge. Perhaps a woman that tptb want. Tulsi Gabbard?

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

ummmm .. , very interesting interpretation/clarification, sushi_ much thanks ..

sidenote -1: kinda blurry recalls one tarotist said in his second term there's going to be humongous natural disaster, maybe yellow stone eruption like .. also somehow he quits the office due to illness or some ..

sidenote -2 : astrologically currently pluto is in aquarius but in few weeks or months goes back to capricorn sign as retrograde .. and sabian symbol of the last degree is ..

"(CAPRICORN 30°): A SECRET MEETING OF MEN RESPONSIBLE FOR EXECUTIVE DECISIONS IN WORLD AFFAIRS KEYNOTE: The power to assume responsibility for crucial choices arrived at after mature discussions with those who share this power.

We are all aware now of the work of secret committees in the White House and at all levels of the government. The student of esoteric philosophy believes in the existence of what has been called an "inner Government" which has the power to direct or guide the evolution of our planet and of mankind. Some people speak of "occult Hierarchy," or of the "White Lodge." Here again what is at stake is a "seeing through" the facts of telluric processes and human history — assuming that these facts are at least in part the outcome of the decisions of a supreme Council of quasi-divine Beings. Obviously the symbol can also refer to what occurs at the more ordinary level of business and politics. At any level, it refers to the highest form of social interaction.

This is the last symbol belonging to Scene Twenty and related to the zodiacal sign Capricorn. We see in it the culmination of social responsibility and a reference to EXECUTIVE POWER. ..
"
http://www.mindfire.ca/An%20Astrologica ... 016-30.htm

and opposite cancer's ..

"(CANCER 30°): A DAUGHTER OF THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION. KEYNOTE: The prestige and conservatism of a long-maintained heritage. Here we have a symbol of the proud preservation of socio- cultural values in a tradition. After several generations the ancestor who was perhaps a violent revolutionist or rabble-rouser - or even a fugitive from justice - acquires a halo of respectability. The tradition that once was born of revolution now extolls "law and order," attempting to suppress any new forms of the same revolutionary spirit.

This is the last symbol of the section of the cycle referring mainly to the consolidation and concretization of life urges within a stable form of organization. In many instances the scenes presented picture social activities or events, yet at this stage it is the individual person and the problems attendant upon his development that are primarily considered.

This eighth scene with a keynote of "Consolidation," began with the study of a traditional symbol for personality integration, the Mandala; it ends with an example of what occurs when the individual chooses a path which totally embodies and glorifies tradition, a path which ends in a GLORIFICATION OF THE PAST.
"
and 90 degrees ones are ..
"PHASE 30 (ARIES 30°): A DUCK POND AND ITS BROOD.

KEYNOTE: The realization of natural boundaries.

After the preceding symbol this may seem anticlimactic. What is shown here is that every form of activity has its limits, and that even the consciousness that has been able to get a glimpse of universal order has to bring down to its own "karmic" field of operation the message of harmony it has heard inwardly. Peace and inner contentment with one's essential destiny (dharma) is required to meet the everyday world. The mystic may experience flights of imagination and transcendent vision, but he must return to the concrete earth and to his task in his social environment. Extensive as the latter may seem it is still very small compared to the galactic field; it is indeed a duck pond compared to the ocean. But it is there that the substance for concrete action has to be found, and every effective activity has to be focused; thus the boundaries imposed by the very nature of this activity have to be consciously accepted.

This is the last stage in the last five-fold sequence related to the second scene, characterized by "Potency." It leads to the third scene, whose Keyword is "Substantiation." Potency has to become substantiated - it has to mate with substance - in order to be effective power. Power must accept the principle of FOCALIZATION.

PHASE 210 (LIBRA 30°): THREE MOUNDS OF KNOWLEDGE ON A PHILOSOPHER'S HEAD.

KEYNOTE: The fulfillment of man's power of understanding at whatever level of existence the person operates.

A true philosopher is a man who is able to "understand," not merely "know," the processes of life as he comes to experience them directly. He is the man of wisdom, different indeed from the man of science; for while there must be knowledge before understanding, knowledge alone can be both barren and destructive of wisdom. This peculiar symbol refers of course to "phrenology," which is usually considered a pseudo-science, but may provide significant indications. Number 3 always indicates a state of completion. The symbol implies a fulfillment of philosophical understanding, which obviously has nothing to do with academic degrees or the writing of successful treatises on abstract concepts.

This fifth stage symbol is the last of the Libra series: Understanding and wisdom develop in terms of the life of community and through experiences provided by interpersonal and group relationships. Cultural factors are always involved, even though true wisdom transcends cultural values and is rooted in the essential nature of Man. What is at stake here is A HOLISTIC APPROACH TO KNOWLEDGE, based on universals.
"
http://www.mindfire.ca/An%20Astrologica ... ntents.htm
sabian symbol aquaris
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=sabian+symbol ... =h_&ia=web

anyhow pluto effect would be scrap and build .. so, in the last degree capricorn demise/rebuilt of old institutions effect inevitable including lds church, might be observed after second ingress to the Aquarius?! maybe global total UN-affiliated lds church ready to receive anti-.....?!