Align with the brethren

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Erastothenes
captain of 100

Re: Align with the brethren

Post by Erastothenes »

Subcomandante wrote: March 31st, 2023, 1:55 pm
The Red Pill wrote: March 31st, 2023, 1:41 pm Thanks...but no thanks.

I will align with God the Father and His son, Jesus Christ.

I think the "brotherhood" are worried the commoners will realize they don't need a middleman, that gives crappy medical advice...and lose their cash flow into EPA.
But to align truly with God and Jesus Christ, you also have to align through His messengers which They have duly called.

One might say, the current 15 are NOT God and Jesus Christ's messengers. Such is their right.

But then you have a follow up query. WHO ARE THE REAL MESSENGERS? Because there needs to be real messengers on the Earth again before Jesus returns.
Why can't you be the "real" messenger? Why can't I? Heres the deal. You can receive as much revelation as you need to achieve salvation. You can find all the truth that has ever been true by yourself. If God has a path, and if he expects you to follow along on this path then He must provide you with a map and compass to find your way or else he is a jerk and a false God. If Rustyco. isn't providing any direction then you must find it yourself. I have. Since I have sincerely sought to find direction FOR MYSELF, I have found so much more joy, inner peace and direction than I ever had when I was just waiting for the leaders of the church to tell me what I needed to do or how to communicate with God.

Teancum1
captain of 100

Post by Teancum1 »

cwass wrote: March 31st, 2023, 4:05 pm
Teancum1 wrote: March 31st, 2023, 1:04 pm One of the major precepts of men I have awaken to is the falsehood that “God will not let the prophet(s) lead us astray”. The pandemic has done more to shatter this myth in my mind and subsequently revealed many areas where I have been led astray.
I have a friend who works for the church, a missionary companion. He is a stalwart TBM and has called me to repentance for sharing with him some of my discoveries. He has worked for the church for nearly his entire post baccalaureate life nearing thirty years.
This week he attempted to share something with me that he had received. The title of the document is “ Align with the brethren”. After receiving the message on messenger, I attempted to open it and was prevented from opening it as it is not a shareable document. Restricted apparently to approved personnel only. I have been attempting to find any resources that allow access or at least understand what the purpose and “stratagem” of this document is and have been unable to find anything except what I will share below.
I’d love to hear thought regarding this video or if anyone else is privy to this document.

https://youtu.be/BuLIt_dKVAw
My question is why did he send it to you? To persuade you? To show you how you need to be unified?
We had a rather contentious texting session a couple of months ago. He did not approve of my assessment that prophet can/have/do lead people astray. He is a good man but is so TBM that he cannot even consider that they have made deadly mistakes dealing with the dampanic. And then all that that implies- once you see that they had no heavenly guidance in “urging” a deadly shot.

I think he must want me to see the benefit of aligning myself with infallible men. I just find it interesting that a member in good standing is restricted from viewing what this document teaches. It almost seems like there are levels of compliance and once you show your total compliance, then you are permitted a deeper look into how to “influence and control”.
Last edited by Teancum1 on April 1st, 2023, 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Teancum1 wrote: March 31st, 2023, 5:56 pm
cwass wrote: March 31st, 2023, 4:05 pm
Teancum1 wrote: March 31st, 2023, 1:04 pm One of the major precepts of men I have awaken to is the falsehood that “God will not let the prophet(s) lead us astray”. The pandemic has done more to shatter this myth in my mind and subsequently revealed many areas where I have been led astray.
I have a friend who works for the church, a missionary companion. He is a stalwart TBM and has called me to repentance for sharing with him some of my discoveries. He has worked for the church for nearly his entire post baccalaureate life nearing thirty years.
This week he attempted to share something with me that he had received. The title of the document is “ Align with the brethren”. After receiving the message on messenger, I attempted to open it and was prevented from opening it as it is not a shareable document. Restricted apparently to approved personnel only. I have been attempting to find any resources that allow access or at least understand what the purpose and “stratagem” of this document is and have been unable to find anything except what I will share below.
I’d love to hear thought regarding this video or if anyone else is privy to this document.

My question is why did he send it to you? To persuade you? To show you how you need to be unified?
We had a rather contentious texting session a couple of months ago. He did not approve of my assessment that prophet can/have/do lead people astray. He is a good man but is so GBM that he cannot even consider that they have made deadly mistakes dealing with the dampanic. And then all that that implies- once you see that they had no heavenly guidance in “urging” a deadly shot.

I think he must want me to see the benefit of aligning myself with infallible men. I just find it interesting that a member in good standing is restricted from viewing what this document teaches. It almost seems like there are levels of compliance and once you show your total compliance, then you are permitted a deeper look into how to “influence and control”.
Perhaps he would be willing to copy and paste it to a document he could share with you?

Teancum1
captain of 100

Post by Teancum1 »

endlessQuestions wrote: March 31st, 2023, 1:13 pm Hilarious.

Starts with the Skull and Bones member,

Goes to the Sigma Chi guy,

Preach "Prove all things and hold fast to that which is good"

But forget to mention, "if you prove we're secret society members who have failed to avoid the appearance of evil, and talk about it, you'll get abused".

Have the CIA guy say they want to "know it as it is" and express a desire for "total honesty", even though he's been documented being caught in multiple lies

Make a claim that prophets can see things we can't see (due to their ability to see around corners, apparently)

I certainly agree with Elder Holland we should all be asking ourselves "What are we doing?"

But something tells me I'm taking it in a way he didn't intend.

Throw in a spiffy infographic.

And leave us wondering where President Nelson is.

I loved it.
I just wanted to thank you Endless for all the threads that I’ve read from you. I appreciate your mind. I learned so much going through the Bev Campbell thread. It opened my eyes to the way things are done in the church. How important their secret relationships are. How decisions are made. And the appearance that so little of these decisions come as a result of revelation from God.
In any case I pray that you know your efforts and sacrifices have blessed me in my search.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

In the video, there is an episode where Elder Anderson explains what it means to align with the Brethren and that there are different levels to this process. The first level is: "I'll do it". Second level is: "What don't they know? 'I'll give them some more information". Third level: "What could I contribute? How can I help? Fourth level: "I will think more broadly, pray more deeply, and recommend applications for the objectives I am hearing, even when those applications go beyond my responsibility".

This comes across as a tad backward and a process not entirely amenable or accessible to the person doing the aligning . First of all, how can you decide to "do it", or align with the Brethren before you exercise the next 3 levels?

Now the 2nd level is exactly what I did, as did my wife, when I heard their various pronouncements regarding the clot shot. It was clear to me that they knew nothing of the dangers of the shot, nor did they know anything about the effective alternative therapies, to include early treatment. Both of us then tried to correct this problem by asking ourselves "What could I contribute . . . how can I help", by communicating our concerns to our file leaders (to include an old friend/former bishop who was now the 1st Counselor to our SP; my EQ pres, and my current Bishop.

My wife went even further by writing up these issues and trotting them over to the house of a very high church leader. There was no evidence that these attempts to "help" or "contribute" reached any further than these individuals or that the 'high official' changed his mind about the subject. In fact, my wife was reprimanded by our bishop for breaking ranks and going to the top, and our 1st Counselor friend simply responded w/an anecdote about the alleged effectiveness of wearing a mask.

Now, I did have a period when I earnestly prayed about whether I was on the right path regarding this subject, especially trying to get the information out on a particular blog owned by a prominent apologist. and was gifted with the strong sense of peace regarding this effort. But how on earth can you "recommend applications for the objective" of promoting deadly kill shots for anyone, even your enemies? Its certainly my responsibility to warn people about these "applications", and in no way, support them.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

Teancum1 wrote: March 31st, 2023, 6:09 pm
endlessQuestions wrote: March 31st, 2023, 1:13 pm Hilarious.

Starts with the Skull and Bones member,

Goes to the Sigma Chi guy,

Preach "Prove all things and hold fast to that which is good"

But forget to mention, "if you prove we're secret society members who have failed to avoid the appearance of evil, and talk about it, you'll get abused".

Have the CIA guy say they want to "know it as it is" and express a desire for "total honesty", even though he's been documented being caught in multiple lies

Make a claim that prophets can see things we can't see (due to their ability to see around corners, apparently)

I certainly agree with Elder Holland we should all be asking ourselves "What are we doing?"

But something tells me I'm taking it in a way he didn't intend.

Throw in a spiffy infographic.

And leave us wondering where President Nelson is.

I loved it.
I just wanted to thank you Endless for all the threads that I’ve read from you. I appreciate your mind. I learned so much going through the Bev Campbell thread. It opened my eyes to the way things are done in the church. How important their secret relationships are. How decisions are made. And the appearance that so little of these decisions come as a result of revelation from God.
In any case I pray that you know your efforts and sacrifices have blessed me in my search.
You’re very welcome. I’m glad you feel it has helped you see things as they were, and as they are.

I’m grateful for creator and the admins, who have allowed this research to proceed unimpeded over the last several months. And for all those who have participated in this most interesting conversation.

Teancum1
captain of 100

Post by Teancum1 »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: March 31st, 2023, 4:42 pm
Teancum1 wrote: March 31st, 2023, 1:04 pm One of the major precepts of men I have awaken to is the falsehood that “God will not let the prophet(s) lead us astray”. =
This is by far one of the MOST DAMNING theologies known to man and is rampant among the LDS org, more so than among ANY other religion.

This topic was the first essay I chose to write on because it impacts all other theologies and traditions in the church:
https://www.reluctantwatchman.com/infal ... f-prophets

And it was the topic of my most recent essay when I discovered the church KNOWS they are preaching against Christ's teachings:
https://www.reluctantwatchman.com/hand-foot-eye
I find it so revealing that they cannot share their “Align with the brethren” materials with the average member. What is so important that you cannot share with everyone?
Similar to shell companies to prevent the average member from knowing you have “excess tithing “ funds? Or that many of the brethren have unsavory ties to other organizations that divide their allegiance?

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Christianlee wrote: March 31st, 2023, 3:16 pm Why not? They seem to be aligned with Pope Francis and the World Economic Forum. Could be a smart move to move into their 15 minute cities. I hope they have a church there.
I would expect a temple in each one. We need to be able to walk to them in our shackles.

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

I think the "brotherhood" are worried the commoners will realize they don't need a middleman, that gives crappy medical advice...and lose their cash flow into EPA.
But to align truly with God and Jesus Christ, you also have to align through His messengers which They have duly called.

One might say, the current 15 are NOT God and Jesus Christ's messengers. Such is their right.

But then you have a follow up query. WHO ARE THE REAL MESSENGERS? Because there needs to be real messengers on the Earth again before Jesus returns.
The Spirit of Truth as Jesus Christ said in John 14.

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Peeps wrote: April 1st, 2023, 9:02 pm

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
Many Pentecostals allege that they have this Spirit of truth. The Catholics, too. Other Christian groups, too.

Even the Muslims will admit to this, albeit they call it by a different name.

So, once again, WHO is RIGHT? If not the current crop, who is right? Because there needs to be prophets and apostles on the Earth again for Christ to return, for Elijah to continue his work turning the hearts of the fathers to the children and the children to the fathers, lest the earth be smitten with a curse.

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

Sub, that's not true. The Holy Ghost is what's needed to align with God's will. For them and us.

And we are told that true messengers have fruits to know them by. Which is why people are looking for the fruits as described in the scriptures.

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

Subcomandante wrote: April 1st, 2023, 9:05 pm

Many Pentecostals allege that they have this Spirit of truth. The Catholics, too. Other Christian groups, too.

So, once again, WHO is RIGHT? If not the current crop, who is right? Because there needs to be prophets and apostles on the Earth again for Christ to return, for Elijah to continue his work turning the hearts of the fathers to the children and the children to the fathers, lest the earth be smitten with a curse.
What do you think that verse means about turning the hearts? Hint, it is not work for the dead

What needs to happen at Christ's coming? What covenant was given by the sign of the bow? Who are the fathers? Hint, the children = posterity (which should ring some bells).

As Joseph said that he came in the Spirit of Elijah, so who then is the promised Elijah to come? What's his role?

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

Fred wrote: March 31st, 2023, 4:55 pm
Teancum1 wrote: March 31st, 2023, 2:18 pm
The Red Pill wrote: March 31st, 2023, 2:01 pm

Sorry Sub...

But the current Q15 just took themselves out of the running when they "urged" the Godsend...and deceptively created shell companies to hide their wealth from the members.

I'm now looking for further light and knowledge from the source.
There may be some in the Q15 with pure motives but as the events of the last three years have unfolded, the brethren look more like King Denethor types as the stewards of Gondor. Their fruits are easily seen now. It’s too hard to unsee what they have done and are doing.
All of the Q15 have witnessed the sacrifice of young children to satan. And you think the possibility exists that one of them follows Christ? Don't you think that if there was one that objected to the killing of children that they would come forward and out the others? What part of satan's jab is less than attempted murder and in some cases, premeditated murder? Missionaries are children, too. What about donations to the democrat party? How many children were pulled to pieces by those payments?
I know satanic covens are scattered throughout the Church, but I really hope it isn't the case that all of them are compromised like that. I guess we'll see.

The jab is enough to disqualify them and when we add up all the rest of the stuff, it is truly horrible.

Is anyone else hoping and yet afraid that the First Presidency is going to get perp walked on live television during conference? Probably just me.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Lizzy60 wrote: March 31st, 2023, 2:11 pm There are true messengers on the Earth currently. As the tribulations and other events leading to the second coming grow closer, they will become widely known to those with eyes to see and ears to hear.

Watch for an Abinadi type who calls out the LDS leaders in Salt Lake.
Yes, there will also be false servants, and only confirmation from Christ and the Holy Spirit can reveal the truth.
Develop your relationship with Christ!!
Part of my relationship with Christ also goes through the priesthood line of the authority that Christ has used to call people.

Without that relationship ANY relationship with Christ, no matter how sincere, will be INCOMPLETE.

It is not that my relationship of Christ completely depends on my relationship with the current leadership. My relationship with the current leadership AUGMENTS my already relationship with Christ.

Teancum1
captain of 100

Post by Teancum1 »

Chip wrote: March 31st, 2023, 2:42 pm AsSFu64o0brk8PEdYDt6l9mCtjsfx_Uo1yOfmEXiNCc.jpg
The scripture on the cover, “Be one, and if he are not one, ye are not mine”.
Unity is a focus with the brethren. Not necessarily unity in Christ, but unity in acceptance of them as the mouthpieces of Christ. Their words and the church itself has supplanted Christ and following Him.
Trust has been so severely damaged with these men. They offer a United/ unanimous front to the church and their decisions have cost lives, spiritually and temporally. I am not sure if I can trust what they say at this point.

So how can I be one with someone who is untrustworthy? I cannot be one with them currently. Trust is earned through earnest and sincere apologies for mistakes made. This is unlikely to happen. The matters are closed.

Christ is perfectly trustworthy and I can wholly rely on Him. I pray for the correction and one mighty and strong.

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

Subcomandante wrote: April 1st, 2023, 10:33 pm
Lizzy60 wrote: March 31st, 2023, 2:11 pm There are true messengers on the Earth currently. As the tribulations and other events leading to the second coming grow closer, they will become widely known to those with eyes to see and ears to hear.

Watch for an Abinadi type who calls out the LDS leaders in Salt Lake.
Yes, there will also be false servants, and only confirmation from Christ and the Holy Spirit can reveal the truth.
Develop your relationship with Christ!!
Part of my relationship with Christ also goes through the priesthood line of the authority that Christ has used to call people.

Without that relationship ANY relationship with Christ, no matter how sincere, will be INCOMPLETE.

It is not that my relationship of Christ completely depends on my relationship with the current leadership. My relationship with the current leadership AUGMENTS my already relationship with Christ.
I don't think that is quite accurate. Priesthood is for officiating not for ruling. God rules and shares his authority with His priesthood. His priesthood is an Order, after the order of the Son of God. As members of that priesthood order we are to follow or fulfill the patterns set forth after that order, after the order of the Son of God. We must become like Him. Righteousness, virtue gives us power/authority in His Priesthood.

So yes, Jesus as the great High Priest plays a part in our relationship with Him, because He was sacrificed for us. And it is through the priesthood
and ordinances that we become His sons and daughters.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Teancum1 wrote: April 1st, 2023, 8:35 pm
Teancum1 wrote: March 31st, 2023, 1:04 pm One of the major precepts of men I have awaken to is the falsehood that “God will not let the prophet(s) lead us astray”. =
This is by far one of the MOST DAMNING theologies known to man and is rampant among the LDS org, more so than among ANY other religion.

This topic was the first essay I chose to write on because it impacts all other theologies and traditions in the church:

And it was the topic of my most recent essay when I discovered the church KNOWS they are preaching against Christ's teachings:
I find it so revealing that they cannot share their “Align with the brethren” materials with the average member. What is so important that you cannot share with everyone?
Similar to shell companies to prevent the average member from knowing you have “excess tithing “ funds? Or that many of the brethren have unsavory ties to other organizations that divide their allegiance?
I think we could say the same thing for the covenants in the LDS endowment. I don’t agree w/ how they teach most of the laws, but there’s almost no effort expended in teaching these laws outside the temple.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Teancum1 wrote: April 1st, 2023, 10:40 pm
Chip wrote: March 31st, 2023, 2:42 pm AsSFu64o0brk8PEdYDt6l9mCtjsfx_Uo1yOfmEXiNCc.jpg
The scripture on the cover, “Be one, and if he are not one, ye are not mine”.
Unity is a focus with the brethren. Not necessarily unity in Christ, but unity in acceptance of them as the mouthpieces of Christ. Their words and the church itself has supplanted Christ and following Him.
Trust has been so severely damaged with these men. They offer a United/ unanimous front to the church and their decisions have cost lives, spiritually and temporally. I am not sure if I can trust what they say at this point.

So how can I be one with someone who is untrustworthy? I cannot be one with them currently. Trust is earned through earnest and sincere apologies for mistakes made. This is unlikely to happen. The matters are closed.

Christ is perfectly trustworthy and I can wholly rely on Him. I pray for the correction and one mighty and strong.

That placard was said to be on display in the Church Office Building. It was just a reminder to all the church-broke leadership aspirants that walk the halls.

The ironies are too many to list, anymore.

Light Seeker
captain of 100

Post by Light Seeker »

Subcomandante wrote: March 31st, 2023, 2:10 pm
The Red Pill wrote: March 31st, 2023, 2:01 pm

Sorry Sub...

But the current Q15 just took themselves out of the running when they "urged" the Godsend...and deceptively created shell companies to hide their wealth from the members.

I'm now looking for further light and knowledge from the source.
I hope you receive that light and knowledge that you are looking for. But be careful. Many can be deceived if they are not careful.

Many are being deceived now as it is ….
Last edited by Light Seeker on April 3rd, 2023, 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hogmeister
captain of 100

Post by Hogmeister »

I believe the real messenger is marred but will be healed. Speaking of the "church" collectively and not individually.

3 Ne 21:10 But behold, the life of my servant shall be in my hand; therefore they shall not hurt him, although he shall be marred because of them. Yet I will heal him, for I will show unto them that my wisdom is greater than the cunning of the devil.

mike_rumble
captain of 100

Post by mike_rumble »

Can you post the document here?

Teancum1
captain of 100

Post by Teancum1 »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: April 1st, 2023, 11:13 pm
Teancum1 wrote: April 1st, 2023, 8:35 pm

I think we could say the same thing for the covenants in the LDS endowment. I don’t agree w/ how they teach most of the laws, but there’s almost no effort expended in teaching these laws outside the temple.
As I’ve been reading the New Testament I’ve been struck by how much time Jesus spent at the temple- teaching those present there.

Somehow that has been completely lost. There has been so little teaching going on at the temple since Joseph’s death. It seems that the ordinance has been changed, streamlined if you will, to facilitate massive numbers of ordinances being performed without instruction.

The recent changing of the ordinance to connect it more closely to the Savior and his atonement, seems a bit of a desperate attempt to placate those who have had these concerns. And still, there is so very little teaching that happens. There are no classes to instruct us how to approach the throne and see God.

I can’t believe that the purpose of the temple is to give signs and tokens. It must be so much more. The purpose of the temple cannot be to bring peace. It must be so much more than this. It can’t be to connect us to people that we have never known. You don’t learn how to enter into the presence of God in an 80 minute video.

Teancum1
captain of 100

Post by Teancum1 »

mike_rumble wrote: April 2nd, 2023, 5:25 am

Can you post the document here?
I’ve asked if he would share with me what he felt that he could share. As of last night I had not received anything from him.
I just wonder to whom this email was sent. Is it to just the seminary and institute directors, stake presidencies, bishops? I don’t know. I serve on a high council and have not seen or heard anything about this particular document.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

CuriousThinker wrote: March 31st, 2023, 4:38 pm I am happy to align with the brethren if they are aligned with God. Otherwise, I have put them above God.
it's obvious that they are not aligned with God,
but ask us to follow them in being "Good Global Citizens",
and follow and serve World leaders who serve - not God,
but satan; who "the brethren" have "aligned" with.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

Subcomandante wrote: April 1st, 2023, 9:05 pm

This passage refers to Jesus Christ. He is the Spirit of Truth, the other Comforter.

viewtopic.php?t=70480