When did the Illuminati take over the church?

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Ferrisbueller
captain of 100

When did the Illuminati take over the church?

Post by Ferrisbueller »

Starting with the financial takeover and then the takeover of policies? I think there are things that point to this happening.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: When did the Illuminati take over the church?

Post by Niemand »

David Icke thinks it happened right at the beginning. Note I do not endorse the following for a dozen different reasons.

The Mormons and the Jehovah's Witnesses are the Same Organization

by David Icke

It's amazing how everything fits together in the world of the Illuminati if you are prepared to dig deep enough.

The people and organisations who attack and abuse each other in public, or appear to be in competition, turn out over and over to be different masks on the same face. Take the Mormons and the Jehovah's Witnesses (if we must).

We are told they are different organisations which stand for different "beliefs" and the followers of both would be aghast at the thought that they could be connected in any way. But then the mass of unthinking followers in any religion are merely the fodder and the screen behind which the real business goes on.

The founders of both "faiths", the Mormons and JWs, were of the Illuminati bloodline. Charles Taze Russell, who founded the Watchtower Society (JWs), was of the Illuminati Russell bloodline, which also founded the infamous Skull and Bones Society at Yale University. Charles Taze Russell was a Satanist, a paedophile according to his wife, and a friend of the Rothschilds. Indeed it was the Rothschilds who funded the Jehovah's Witness operation into being, along with other Illuminati bankers, through "contributions" by organisations like the Rothschild-controlled B'nai B'rith. This was proved in a court of law in 1922. One of the key people involved in this was Frank Goldman who later became President of B'nai B'rith. Why would an organisation set up (in theory) to help Jewish people and promote the Jewish faith, be funding into existence the Jehovah's Witnesses?? I think the name Rothschild answers the question. Russell was also a high degree Freemason and Knights Templar. He promoted Zionism, another Rothschild creation (see Was Hitler a Rothschild), on behalf of his friends and backers.

Joseph Smith, along with Hiram Smith and Brigham Young, were the key figures behind the creation of the Mormon religion. They were of the elite of the elite Illuminati bloodline, the Merovingian or "Holy Grail" line, and were all high degree Freemasons. They were also Satanists and formed their "church" as a front for Satanic activity which very much still goes on today. Why wouldn't it, that is what it is there for. The Mormon empire was funded into existence by the Rothschilds through their Kuhn, Loeb, bank which also funded the Russian Revolution and Adolf Hitler, and yet again B'nai Brith, the Rothschild intelligence arm and defamer of genuine researchers, was involved.

Notice any similarities between the last two paragraphs??

Again the followers of these mind control cults would be shocked to think that the upper levels of these "religions" would engage in Satanic activity and human sacrifice of children, but it is about time they knew.

Russell's family was formerly known as Roessel and went to Scotland from Germany. Of course, Germany is a massive occult centre, from which the Rothschilds emerged, and Scotland is one of the key areas of the world for Illuminati bloodlines. From the start, Charles Taze Russell used his new Watchtower Society, based at Bethel, Brooklyn, New York, as a front for black magic, or Enochian magic as his brand of Satanism was called. He put the flying Sun disk on the front of his books, an ancient Illuminati symbol going back to Egypt and Babylon. The Watchtower magazine has always been a mass of subliminal and less subliminal occult symbolism and the very name, Watchtower, is part of Illuminati and Freemasonic legend and code. To them watchtowers are areas of the "magical universe". The unseen realms. Russell was buried under a pyramid in the United States after being ritually killed on Halloween 1917. These leading Satanists of the Illuminati are ritually killed when their time comes in line with their obsession with ritual. To them, everything is ritual. Again and again the Jehovah's Witness church is named by survivors of trauma-based mind control as being involved in these unspeakable mind control projects.

The Mormons were also created as a front for Satanism and, like the Watchtower Society, Enochian magic.When I spoke in Salt Lake City near to the Mormon Temple, I came across the fascinating book by William J. Schnoebelen called Mormonism's Temple of Doom. Schnoebelen was initiated into the Wicca religion, then into Freemasonry, before going through the Mormon initiation in the Salt Lake temple. He shows in great detail that all three initiations were the same. The same oaths, secret handshakes, and garb. Of course they are. We are looking at one face here hidden by many masks. The Salt Lake temple is covered with Illuminati symbols, like the All Seeing Eye, and it is built with granite, a rock which has been used throughout the ages for temples on earth power centres and for esoteric initiation. The Mormons also use the bee symbol, a classic symbol of the Merovingian bloodine which people like the author, Sir Laurence Gardner, want to kid us goes back to "Jesus" when in fact it is the "Holy Grail" bloodline of the Illuminati, the "purest" reptilian line. Joseph Smith carried a dove medallion given to him by an English masonic lodge. The dove is Illuminati symbolism for Queen Semiramis, the female deity in their Babylonian trinity. The Mormon Church, like the Watchtower Society, is also a front for trauma-based mind control. Many survivors have told of their horrific torture in Salt Lake City in Mormon buildings and centres. The Mormon genealogy operation is also a front behind which the Illuminati keep track of the reptilian bloodline, who has it to a "pure" enough level and who has not.

You won't be surprised to know, therefore, that the Mormons and the Jehovah's Witnesses are the same organisation at the top level where the Elders of the Mormons and the leaders of the Watchtower Society operate a very different agenda to the one their followers believe. But what chance have you got of knowing what is happening within your "church" when you refuse to think or question? "Have faith", the mantra of these religious con-men through the ages, really means "Don't think and don't question." I was taken around the Mormon temple site (not the temple which is only for initiates) by two lovely girls from Thailand and Hong Kong. They had worked their asses off for years to pay their own fare to America and to pay for their own accommodation and living expenses for the privilege of serving this unbelievably wealthy organisation, as "guides" (recruiters) for the faith. On the way round, I asked them what they thought the significance was of the founders of the Mormon church all being high degree Freemasons. They looked at each other for a moment in bewilderment and then one said: "What's Freemasonry?"

And a few can't control the world??

I want to give people the opportunity here to tell their stories about the Mormons and the Jehovah's Witnesses - and any other religious fronts - both to expose what is happening and to give people still in those "faiths" the chance to see what is really going on around them. If you want to contribute your experiences on these subjects please sent them to this website and we will start a new archive if there is a big enough response. You may have seen two contributions about the Watchtower society already.

Have faith!

DAVID ICKE

Ferrisbueller
captain of 100

Post by Ferrisbueller »

Well the info on JW is true. They were organized by satan. He lacks info on the LDS church in his conclusions. A lot of his stuff is pulled out of his behind. Does anybody have a different more accurate timeline of when the Illuminati took control of financials? Some say it was when the church was in debt and others when the prophet spoke at the bohemian grove and died that night being murdered by them.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Ferrisbueller wrote: March 27th, 2023, 3:53 pm Well the info on JW is true. They were organized by satan. He lacks info on the LDS church in his conclusions. A lot of his stuff is pulled out of his behind. Does anybody have a different more accurate timeline of when the Illuminati took control of financials? Some say it was when the church was in debt and others when the prophet spoke at the bohemian grove and died that night being murdered by them.
He's clearly confused on some issues. He talks about the Elders of the LDS. Most of the men on here happen to be Elders, including yours truly. You're not high up the LDS tree if you're a priest or an elder, unlike some churches, and a bishop is equivalent to a minister or vicar elsewhere not a Roman Catholic or Anglicsn Bishop... anyway.

The bit that gets me about "Merovingian bloodlines" is that most of the population of Europe, at least in the west, is of Merovingian descent. Probably North Africans and Turks too. The Russell surname is very, very common. There is a lady with this name a couple of streets away who keeps getting my post and vice versa. I doubt she is in on the conspiracy! However the Russell name does pop up frequently in dodgy connexions, notably as a body which administers Skull & Bones. The surnames Taft and Bingham also pop up in connexion with Skull & Bones.

One other odd connection I did find with the JWs is that they have a fairly prominent family called the Udells. In Mormonism, we find the Udallls (with an A) who have never quite reached the top but hover around it.

I discussed the issue of names here
viewtopic.php?t=68765

Obviously I did not see names such as Smith and Young as particularly distinctive. Or even Nelson, Lee, Benson or McKay which are all common surnames.

The Tafts and Binghams are more distinctive. A Bingham headed up the UK's vaccine taskforce. The Tafts are an incredibly influential family in US politics.

I also note the Huntingtons who pop up in Skull & Bones and dealt with the bones of Joseph and Hyrum Smith.

BigT
captain of 100

Post by BigT »

I'm new to all this but it seems to me it started in earnest with Hinckley. I base this on stories and testimonies I've heard and read of people who were involved (through no fault of their own) in the satanic/Luciferian underbelly of the corrupt LDS Inc. When was Ensign Peak started? Around the time of Hinkley or before? (Too lazy to look it up myself.)

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

It was done in phases.

The first major one was after JS Jr was murdered. Another big one was when Wilford Woodruff sought ways to get the church out of debt by going to the satanic money interests. President Grant was another phase. Correlation phase. And GBH to Nelson.

oneClimbs
captain of 1,000

Post by oneClimbs »

Lizard people. 🦎

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

Started with Wilford Woodruff making deals with the bankers. And slowly got worse.

Once they got a few brethren in there, then they could influence the self selection process until they really controlled things.

Now they are all connected. One had to be connected to get in.

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

1890-ish and more earnest in the following desperate financial years. You can read the whole article to get a good idea. It only covers the early 1890's, but I think this was the beginning of banking or borrowing from the New York bankers and business men.

https://byustudies.byu.edu/article/cris ... c-of-1893/

https://byustudies.byu.edu/article/hebe ... t-company/

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

simpleton wrote: March 28th, 2023, 3:52 am 1890-ish and more earnest in the following desperate financial years. You can read the whole article to get a good idea. It only covers the early 1890's, but I think this was the beginning of banking or borrowing from the New York bankers and business men.

Excellent resources. Highly recommended. Thank you.

“The depressed ’90s had not been any more kind to Elder Cannon than to the Richardses, and he hoped to recoup his fortune by promoting a Salt Lake City to Los Angeles railroad, which, by using the UL&T as its financial agent, would revive the ailing bank. The details of the transactions reflected mutual desperation of both the buyer and the seller. To secure money to pay off the Richardses, the UL&T loaned Cannon $40,000 from its scanty reserves, with the Church leader offering as collateral his newly acquired UL&T stock along with some previously owned shares.”

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

BigT wrote: March 27th, 2023, 4:49 pm I'm new to all this but it seems to me it started in earnest with Hinckley. I base this on stories and testimonies I've heard and read of people who were involved (through no fault of their own) in the satanic/Luciferian underbelly of the corrupt LDS Inc. When was Ensign Peak started? Around the time of Hinkley or before? (Too lazy to look it up myself.)
Right when Hinckley took the reins of power.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

endlessQuestions wrote: March 28th, 2023, 5:43 am
simpleton wrote: March 28th, 2023, 3:52 am 1890-ish and more earnest in the following desperate financial years. You can read the whole article to get a good idea. It only covers the early 1890's, but I think this was the beginning of banking or borrowing from the New York bankers and business men.

Excellent resources. Highly recommended. Thank you.

“The depressed ’90s had not been any more kind to Elder Cannon than to the Richardses, and he hoped to recoup his fortune by promoting a Salt Lake City to Los Angeles railroad, which, by using the UL&T as its financial agent, would revive the ailing bank. The details of the transactions reflected mutual desperation of both the buyer and the seller. To secure money to pay off the Richardses, the UL&T loaned Cannon $40,000 from its scanty reserves, with the Church leader offering as collateral his newly acquired UL&T stock along with some previously owned shares.”
“Utah law made bank officers criminally culpable for receiving deposits after an institution’s liabilities exceeded its assets. While such a question lent itself to endless litigation, the statute exposed Smith, Lyman, and virtually the entire Church hierarchy in Ogden to criminal prosecution.”

Wonder what happened to those laws….

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Let’s see what Spirit Smith was operating under, shall we?

“Within the week Grant was stalking his quarry. First he asked $2,500 from Alfred W. McCune, a successful mining speculator and soon to be a candidate for the U.S. Senate. McCune’s family of origin and his wife were Church members, but his moods and behavior were those of a sourdough miner who had found the proverbial rich strike. “Not one damned dollar,” was the rough-hewn miner’s first response. It was not that McCune was parsimonious; his lavish spending and occasional philanthropy fit into the Gilded Age’s high style. But he was deeply prejudiced against banks. He had never placed money in one and never expected to do so. Rebuffed, Grant tried to shift the question to high moral ground. He pulled the First Presidency’s UL&T letter from his pocket and in the name of McCune’s believing wife asked if he wished to deny the request of the Lord’s representatives?24

“O hell, you cannot scare me with a thing like that,” the mining man answered. He acknowledged his desire to be liberal but not to conceal the incompetency of a parasitic banker.

“Alf, I defy you to look me in the eye as man to man and tell me that you do not know the Gospel is true,” Grant replied. “You do know it. You gamble and swear when you get mad, and you drink whiskey and raise hell generally, . . . and you say there is nothing in religion. But I defy you to tell me that you do not know the Gospel that your father embraced is true.”

“I do not,” McCune began strongly, then mellowing, he said, “I will make a confession to you. I will be honest with you. Damned if I am not afraid it is.”

Unfortunately, McCune’s tepid confession failed to loosen his purse strings, and Grant resolved on stronger measures. Like Nephi before the drunken Laban, he felt inspired to descend to a lower standard. “Abuse him,” his inner voice seemed to direct, “tell him he is not generous, that he is close-fisted, use his own language, go right after him in his own vernacular, and you will get your money.”

“You are a hell of a generous cuss,” Grant began his assault with an idiom quite beyond his normal use. “The idea of you with all your money refusing to give me two days’ income from one mine. . . . What am I doing? I am giving $2,500. How am I fixed financially? I am a hell of a poor manager financially. I have two wives, and neither one has a home. I have a home for my mother that is mortgaged. . . . I have the children of a dead wife to support and I am over $50,000 worse off than nothing, yet I am giving the equivalent of two years and a half of my net surplus. I am only earning a thousand dollars a year above my expenses, . . . and you are so generous that you won’t give two days’ income from one mine. You are a generous cuss.”

“Damn you,” McCune responded. “Tell that story over again.” When Grant rehearsed his tale, which actually minimized his debts, the incredulous McCune called for his secretary to pay Grant $5,000. “Damned if I am not going to pay your donation and mine too.”

For a moment Grant was elated by McCune’s generosity and thanked the Lord for the unexpected aid. But he quickly changed his mind, reasoning that if he let McCune pay his own donation, he would lose the “power to appeal to others . . . and that the Bank must break.” Despite feeling “a very great temptation,” he refused the offer.

Claiming that Grant was “the strangest man he had ever met,” McCune took the check from his secretary, brie fly looked at it, and finally extended it. “You have a hell of a job on your hands, damned if I will tear it up. I cannot understand why you won’t let me pay your donation. [But] give your bank the $5,000.”

Later when Grant, in one of his few partisan ventures, stoutly campaigned for McCune’s senatorial candidacy, there were rumors that he had been bought.”

Special note from October 2022:
‘The Savior will not tolerate abuse, and as His disciples, neither can we,’ President Nelson says

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

I've read somewhere that HJG also borrowed fifty million from Chase Manhattan in the early 1900's, some years ago, but I cannot find the information. But, what I remember is that they agreed to loan it against church tithing as the church was doing much better by then, but that they could absolutely not prepay it, it had to go the full term. If I remember correctly, it was supposedly a fifty year loan.
If true, that would most definitely be a complete "Illuminati" takeover.
So get on it, endlessquestions, and see if you can find info on that. :)

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

ransomme wrote: March 28th, 2023, 3:15 am Started with Wilford Woodruff making deals with the bankers. And slowly got worse.

Once they got a few brethren in there, then they could influence the self selection process until they really controlled things.

Now they are all connected. One had to be connected to get in.
maybe 30 yrs ago, I came across some info that looked authentic which described how an aged Rothschild woman 'gave' the church a huge some of money. A few billion if memory serves. I don't know the why or the when, but it was then that a burst of temple construction began. This was after a period where new temples were rare or few.

just a tidbit. Perhaps this is when they fully bought into the new whirled.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

oneClimbs wrote: March 27th, 2023, 11:46 pm Lizard people. 🦎
The question is who are reptilian shapeshifters and which ones are not? This is the hard part although I have seen a few really weird looking people who can't hide it.

Aussie
captain of 100

Post by Aussie »

I'm pretty sure that Hemlock Knots investigated this topic and found that Brigham was the first to get money from the Gadiantons to help build Salt Lake city and the railway. They needed him to build the railway so they could traffic illegal items especially children??

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

Aussie wrote: April 2nd, 2023, 12:11 am I'm pretty sure that Hemlock Knots investigated this topic and found that Brigham was the first to get money from the Gadiantons to help build Salt Lake city and the railway. They needed him to build the railway so they could traffic illegal items especially children??
Lol, Hemlock Knots’ “research” is completely worthless.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Luke wrote: April 2nd, 2023, 3:10 am
Aussie wrote: April 2nd, 2023, 12:11 am I'm pretty sure that Hemlock Knots investigated this topic and found that Brigham was the first to get money from the Gadiantons to help build Salt Lake city and the railway. They needed him to build the railway so they could traffic illegal items especially children??
I’ve never found any research that’s COMPLETELY useless.

Even the bad research teaches me, if I approach it with the proper Spirit.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

endlessQuestions wrote: April 2nd, 2023, 6:06 am

Good point. "Completely" is quite an exaggeration. My opinion of Hemlock Knots is very low, though. They twist anything to their liking and ignore key pieces of evidence.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Luke wrote: April 2nd, 2023, 6:08 am
endlessQuestions wrote: April 2nd, 2023, 6:06 am

Good point. "Completely" is quite an exaggeration. My opinion of Hemlock Knots is very low, though. They twist anything to their liking and ignore key pieces of evidence.
I agree with you.
I found them intriguing initially, but the more I considered, the more I disappointed I became. I don't bother with their content anymore.

Aussie
captain of 100

Post by Aussie »

I've only seen a few investigations from Hemlock so I can't really make a spiritual informed decision as yet? Nothing surprises me anymore.

However what do you think of the forensic investigation of the man who made " Who killed Joseph Smith?" Did anyone watch that? He seemed to have done a lot of homework?

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Most of what icke wrote is not true. Conspiracy land was allowed to live because the wannabe illuminati aka the dark ones get a kick out of icke and others hailing them as elite masterminds. Their ego loves it. And the fact that certain operatioms of their enemy, like joseph smith, gets criticized as dark evil is another internal joke of theirs.

Recently i can only detect when lds leaders went astray when they took the mrna shots. It is a bio weapon that contains nanite digital plague which lobotomizes and changes people s personality.

This makes it so that they will link into a meta net that is ai not the holy s. They will feel it is however.