Trump indicted

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Re: Trump indicted

Post by The Red Pill »

Bragg should be immediately crap-canned...and shamed and shun the rest of his days. This is purely political...nothing to do with the law or reality.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Apparently the news cycle lately wasn't favoring the deep state, huh?

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: March 30th, 2023, 3:55 pm Apparently the news cycle lately wasn't favoring the deep state, huh?
I would argue this is to cover up the fact that France, all the OPEC countries, Mexico, and the BRICS countries are now either transacting business off of the SWIFT system, or have applied to do so.

The dollar is dead. And this is a fine distraction.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

You might want to look into getting a Union Pay card. Even though it’s the Chinese National bank, they apparently have branches in L.A and New York.

https://www.icbc-us.com

Good luck everyone! Hopefully our new taskmasters will be more virtuous than our current ones. Or we could, I don’t know try to save the Republic. Whatever.

Is Dancing With the Stars on tonight?

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

endlessQuestions wrote: March 30th, 2023, 4:20 pm
InfoWarrior82 wrote: March 30th, 2023, 3:55 pm Apparently the news cycle lately wasn't favoring the deep state, huh?
I would argue this is to cover up the fact that France, all the OPEC countries, Mexico, and the BRICS countries are now either transacting business off of the SWIFT system, or have applied to do so.

A distraction doesn't help them, though. They actually want the system to collapse, and very visibly and frighteningly, to usher in CBDC.

If it is a distraction, it is to get militant TRANS people out of the news cycle. In fact, this will be a nice redirection of their temper tantrum and also will bring Trump supporters out in force. A civil war is being perpetrated by TPTB.
Last edited by Original_Intent on March 30th, 2023, 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Really annoying that they make a point that he will b ethe first president to face criminal charges, when we know full well what Biden and Son has taken part in with other nations and honestly should stand trial for treason. Reminds me of the gyrations they went thru with the kangaroo court of Trump's impeachment.

Which, for all his faults, still makes me doubtful that Trump is controlled opposition. He is self-serving, arrogant, and a laundry list of character flaws. But the venom and vitriol that the left invests in him is something else.
Last edited by Original_Intent on March 30th, 2023, 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Looks to me like all the wicked in our government are in full-blown hair-on-fire meltdowns over a large number of things. They are like bratty kids about to hit some hard limit, all together, and all at once.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Chip wrote: March 30th, 2023, 4:37 pm Looks to me like all the wicked in our government are in full-blown hair-on-fire meltdowns over a large number of things. They are like bratty kids about to hit some hard limit, all together, and all at once.
The Leftists know they will be able to hold onto power by fixing elections.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Original_Intent wrote: March 30th, 2023, 4:31 pm

A distraction doesn't help them, though. They actually want the system to collapse, and very visibly and frighteningly, to usher in CBDC.

If it is a distraction, it is to get militant TRANS people out of the news cycle. In fact, this will be a nice redirection of their temper tantrum and also will bring Trump supporters out in force. A civil war is being perpetrated by TPTB.
Great points. And I agree about their desire to instigate armed conflict.

I see it like this: Trump is most likely a piece on the board. In order to distract from the real news (the death of the Western financial system), they use their clown to keep us distracted.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Original_Intent wrote: March 30th, 2023, 4:36 pm Really annoying that they make a point that he will b ethe first president to face criminal charges, when we know full well what Biden and Son has taken part in with other nations and honestly should stand trial for treason. Reminds me of the gyrations they went thru with the kangaroo court of Trump's impeachment.

Which, for all his faults, still makes me doubtful that Trump is controlled opposition. He is self-serving, arrogant, and a laundry list of character flaws. But the venom and vitriol that the left invests in him is something else.
Is it any more venom and vitriol than the right wing media heaps on Hillary Clinton? What if they’re just mirror images of each other, used to keep their respective bases fired up?

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

I would add Biden blowing up Nord-Steam and the fact that Ukraine is getting pummeled...as reasons for a distraction.

JK4Woods
captain of 1,000

Post by JK4Woods »

A felony conviction means Trump would be ineligible to run for office in 2024.

The libs are desperate to disqualify the Donald anyway they can.

As they say… “the best defense, is a good offense…”

So they are trying to get him. Put him on the stand, and then ask questions to try and get him to perjur himself. Then have a little bit of meat on a charge to convict, even tho it’s totally unrelated to paying hush money to what’s her name.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

endlessQuestions wrote: March 30th, 2023, 4:53 pm
Original_Intent wrote: March 30th, 2023, 4:36 pm Really annoying that they make a point that he will b ethe first president to face criminal charges, when we know full well what Biden and Son has taken part in with other nations and honestly should stand trial for treason. Reminds me of the gyrations they went thru with the kangaroo court of Trump's impeachment.

Is it any more venom and vitriol than the right wing media heaps on Hillary Clinton? What if they’re just mirror images of each other, used to keep their respective bases fired up?
I haven't seen Hillary indicted or anything close to it for her role in the shenanigans of the Clinton Foundation. (and certainly many other crimes including murder).

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Original_Intent wrote: March 30th, 2023, 5:04 pm

I haven't seen Hillary indicted or anything close to it for her role in the shenanigans of the Clinton Foundation. (and certainly many other crimes including murder).
Nothing close to it? Certainly a murderer? I guess we’ll just have to agree to disagree.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

It is much worse. They lie about Trump. What the right wing media says about Hillary is generally true. Not even a close comparison.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Christianlee wrote: March 30th, 2023, 5:21 pm

It is much worse. They lie about Trump. What the right wing media says about Hillary is generally true. Not even a close comparison.
Have you truly studied Trump’s past? His Kabbalah teacher? His Masonic influences?

Look, I hope people are right about Trump. But I don’t believe they are. I have the right to my opinion, yes?

Vision
captain of 1,000

Post by Vision »

We are officially a third world banana republic now.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

The latter-day gadiantons have near total control of the U.S. government. Most people have failed to awake to our awful situation, and have suffered the murderous combinations to get above us, in spite of the warnings given to LDS people by Nephi, Moroni, President Benson, President Packer, and who knows who else.

The Lord could have arranged stronger warnings, but apparently thought better of it. It appears to me that He sees fit to let us suffer for our slothfulness.

GeeR
captain of 1,000

Post by GeeR »

JK4Woods wrote: March 30th, 2023, 5:02 pm A felony conviction means Trump would be ineligible to run for office in 2024.

The libs are desperate to disqualify the Donald anyway they can.

As they say… “the best defense, is a good offense…”

So they are trying to get him. Put him on the stand, and then ask questions to try and get him to perjur himself. Then have a little bit of meat on a charge to convict, even tho it’s totally unrelated to paying hush money to what’s her name.
Great comment! In fact I think it fits well within Ezra's Eagle Prophecy and U.S. Presidential Chronology!

GeeR
captain of 1,000

Post by GeeR »

lundbaek wrote: March 30th, 2023, 9:50 pm The latter-day gadiantons have near total control of the U.S. government. Most people have failed to awake to our awful situation, and have suffered the murderous combinations to get above us, in spite of the warnings given to LDS people by Nephi, Moroni, President Benson, President Packer, and who knows who else.

The Lord could have arranged stronger warnings, but apparently thought better of it. It appears to me that He sees fit to let us suffer for our slothfulness.
Well said BUT I think your conclusion is a bit premature because as the aporism goes--it ain't over until the fat lady sings!

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

I didn"t mean to imply that the game is over for us. But I will say that a battle to "bear the Constitution away from the very verge of destruction" is becoming increasingly more difficult and costly, I still have faith that “Even this nation will be on the very verge of crumbling to pieces and tumbling to the ground and when the Constitution is on the brink of ruin this people will be the staff upon which the nation shall lean and they shall bear the Constitution away from the very verge of destruction." After all, the Prophet Joseph Smith said "I know these things by the visions of the Almighty." It is just gonna be a more difficult battle than it might have been had "this people" awakened and acted sooner.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

They have tried everything to hang a felony and get him unqualified from running. but, I am surprised that a man that has been in business 60 years and the best they can find is an old misdemeanor charge and use some statement of coverup to make it felony. Anyone in America that has committed a misdemeanor (like speeding and not confessing or jay walking), that doesn't confess can be made a felony if this holds. It makes no legal sense. Not sure about NY in a state charge if they are off-the-wall. Here in WA the judges and state supreme court continually rule that laws and actions that are out of state constitution are ok, if they are in the general public's best interest in their personal opinion. I have NO respect for our judicial system in WA. If he were here, he would be hung, even if there were no evidence.

Example. We have some terrible fees to license a car in greater Seattle area. Can cost up to $1500 a year (not me, my cars are very aged). We passed a resolution to limit the car license to $30. That was the name of the resolution. A judge tossed it after 60% voted for it, saying that the title was misleading because no one could understand that $30 meant really $30????? Whack job, even with overwhelming voter support.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Just makes America’s political and Justice system look more like a circus and kangaroo court. If anything I think it makes people more sympathetic towards Trump and helps him ultimately.

GeeR
captain of 1,000

Post by GeeR »

lundbaek wrote: March 30th, 2023, 10:33 pm I didn"t mean to imply that the game is over for us. But I will say that a battle to "bear the Constitution away from the very verge of destruction" is becoming increasingly more difficult and costly, I still have faith that “Even this nation will be on the very verge of crumbling to pieces and tumbling to the ground and when the Constitution is on the brink of ruin this people will be the staff upon which the nation shall lean and they shall bear the Constitution away from the very verge of destruction." After all, the Prophet Joseph Smith said "I know these things by the visions of the Almighty." It is just gonna be a more difficult battle than it might have been had "this people" awakened and acted sooner.
I've been pondering these very same things over the years but especially recently. The thought has come to me that maybe we have been too hard on ourselves by blaming our own inaction for allowing the secret combination to get above us and take over the management of the government. The reason for my hesitancy being that there might be an "appointed time" to AWAKE to our awful situation which I believe is close at hand. If so, we are beating ourselves up for not taking action sooner! So I ask, is there an "appointed time" implied in Ether 8 or other scriptures when it is time to wake up and prevent the secret combination from taking away the freedom of all nations and preventing them from "the destruction of all people"? (Ether 8:25)

There are other prophecies to occur in the last days that are prefaced with this idea of having an "appointed time" enamored to it, for example there is a "set time" when Zion is to begin being redeemed. (D&C 124: 6; Psalms 102:13) As I understand it Joseph Smith’s saving the Constitution prophecy was spoken in the context of redeeming and establishing Zion. It only makes sense that if this is so and Zion has a “set time” to come forth and the saving of the Constitution is concomitant to Zion’s arising then the saving of the Constitution would likewise be an unconditional prophecy and have a “set time” too! Just asking, I’m not dogmatic about this position, yet.