"Godsend" Analysis Finds $147 Billion In Economic Damage, Tens Of Millions Injured Or Disabled

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Re: "Godsend" Analysis Finds $147 Billion In Economic Damage, Tens Of Millions Injured Or Disabled

Post by Christianlee »

I remember the Hong Kong flu of 1968-1969. It killed about the same number of people per capita, but all ages were affected. Nothing shut down. People stayed home if they were sick. Masks weren’t even contemplated. Woodstock happened. People had more faith and weren’t as afraid of death. Our faith in science doesn’t save us ultimately and is mostly misplaced.

PeacefulProtests
captain of 100

Re: "Godsend" Analysis Finds $147 Billion In Economic Damage, Tens Of Millions Injured Or Disabled

Post by PeacefulProtests »

randyps wrote: March 29th, 2023, 12:21 pm The vax was the lesser evil, the covid virus without a vax would have shutdown the world permanently...but no one is talking about that.

You guys are also so foolish to blame the church for reacting to a pandemic when there exist real evil government and corporate men that conspired to release the virus...or atleast create such a chaos for power and profit.

Yup, a Godsend I agree, not perfect but still the only alternative in that time of emergency.
Remember how the Flu disappeared in 2020 which was attributed to everybody following directional arrows in grocery store aisles , and then they tested everybody with a PCR test to show that everybody had Covid instead of the flu and it was the worst pandemic ever?. Remember that. I'm going to assume this post is a joke but if not, hopefully you'll figure out what actually happened one day

pho·to·syn·the·sis
captain of 100

Post by pho·to·syn·the·sis »

I was forced to get vaxd from my employer, although i would have rather not gotten vxd
Please explain how your employer "forced" you to get the vax? You mention you didn't want to get the vax, so why did you?

randyps
captain of 100

Post by randyps »

Chip wrote: March 30th, 2023, 1:34 am
randyps wrote: March 30th, 2023, 12:29 am
Chip wrote: March 30th, 2023, 12:10 am

Those were facts. You need to pull your head out of your arse before you get yourself killed. The Gadiantons are playing hardball.
Facts on LDSFF is not facts in the real world. You are scaring yourself silly by believing the lies and manipulation satan has on a few of you in this forum. Those few need to Grow a pair, man up, and take control of their own minds.

Release satans demon inside and comeback to Jesus Christ. You will know when that happens when you stop bashing his church, it does not matter if u are bashing catholic, JW, Baptist or prodestant..as imperfect as all those institutions are they still make attempts to represent Jesus Christ. Anyone against Jesus and his churchs are with satan.

I don't think we are scared - more like sober-minded.

As someone said the other day on this forum, the time for evidences is past. Going forward, discernment is needed.

If you don't understand any of those things that Hiker listed, you have a problem with reality. If you don't have love for actual truth, God will send you strong delusion so that you will believe the lie and be damned. This is going on with MANY people now. A huge gap is forming between the wicked and the righteous. Those in the middle are heading toward the wicked side. At some point, the wicked are going to be cut off. The vaxx has been a huge catalyst of this division. Those that still suppose it was OK are certainly under strong delusion. Pull your head out of your arse before it becomes too late.
Darius Gray a 17yr old black teen in the 1970s was going to get baptised mormon. Night b4 his baptism he learned that blacks cannot hold the priesthood, he said to hell with this church, he returned home and prayed..He heard Gods voice say "This is the restored gospel you shall join".

He got baptised the next day and has been faithful to this day through the thick and thin.

Not everyone is blessed to receive divine intervention like that. I have had a divine revelation in 1998 which i cannot deny the truth of the gospel regardless of the idiocracy of my local leaders. I go to church for me not for others, the culture and social aspects of mormonism suck but if u can just grow a pair and suck it up and stop being butt hurt cause someone didnt shake ur hand, youd be better off.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

randyps wrote: March 30th, 2023, 7:53 pm
Facts on LDSFF is not facts in the real world. You are scaring yourself silly by believing the lies and manipulation satan has on a few of you in this forum. Those few need to Grow a pair, man up, and take control of their own minds.

Release satans demon inside and comeback to Jesus Christ. You will know when that happens when you stop bashing his church, it does not matter if u are bashing catholic, JW, Baptist or prodestant..as imperfect as all those institutions are they still make attempts to represent Jesus Christ. Anyone against Jesus and his churchs are with satan.

As someone said the other day on this forum, the time for evidences is past. Going forward, discernment is needed.

If you don't understand any of those things that Hiker listed, you have a problem with reality. If you don't have love for actual truth, God will send you strong delusion so that you will believe the lie and be damned. This is going on with MANY people now. A huge gap is forming between the wicked and the righteous. Those in the middle are heading toward the wicked side. At some point, the wicked are going to be cut off. The vaxx has been a huge catalyst of this division. Those that still suppose it was OK are certainly under strong delusion. Pull your head out of your arse before it becomes too late.
Darius Gray a 17yr old black teen in the 1970s was going to get baptised mormon. Night b4 his baptism he learned that blacks cannot hold the priesthood, he said to hell with this church, he returned home and prayed..He heard Gods voice say "This is the restored gospel you shall join".

He got baptised the next day and has been faithful to this day through the thick and thin.

Not everyone is blessed to receive divine intervention like that. I have had a divine revelation in 1998 which i cannot deny the truth of the gospel regardless of the idiocracy of my local leaders. I go to church for me not for others, the culture and social aspects of mormonism suck but if u can just grow a pair and suck it up and stop being butt hurt cause someone didnt shake ur hand, youd be better off.

Sounds like we are having two different conversations.

I'm talking about you not registering reality and you're talking about me not liking church because I must have hurt feelings.

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

randyps wrote: March 30th, 2023, 7:53 pm

The gospel is true, and it's proper to hang onto that. The church, on the other hand, is now completely off the reservation.

There is now a pulpit narrative and a scripture narrative. The two have been diverging at an alarming rate. Their cover was COMPLETELY blown when they urged the deadly "Godsend".

Don't apologize for their apostasy and bad behavior...it's only going to get worse. Fully expect the UN's 17 SDG's to be implemented...by the church... Rasband and Ballard are already wearing their lapel pins.