Is Repentance Necessary for What I did?

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
Lucifer
captain of 50

Is Repentance Necessary for What I did?

Post by Lucifer »

When I was little I learned that the devil cannot harm you a little bit but he can tempt you, scare you, and deceive you. I went around thinking I was safe from the devil all my life because there are very few true things about the devil in the scriptures. You cannot cast them out, you cannot, that is why people complain about the devil coming back. HE'S ALWAYS AROUND TOO. People told me this so I always thought that he was around me somehow, I didn't realize I had the worst devils around me constantly in my life. THE WORST. So devils do not hang around people usually, usually the mind is what people deal with when it comes to devils. Devils don't care about you. They don't they want PROPHETS or SAINTS or VERY VERY GOOD PEOPLE. They don't care about the majority of people on this earth because they are not these types of people. I won't explain how many people have this issue but if you believe you have a devil after I said you're either a saint or prophet I would like to talk to you. Most people are wicked too. They go around thinking "i am so great for going to church" and then they say "i am better than others for going to church." the point of that is to make themselves so great in their eyes that no one can be better. I am here to say YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN EACH OTHER. You are the same.

I learned so many incorrect ideas about the devil and things that are not true about him that When I had my issue with devils I turned to God and said WHY IS THIS NOT WORKING? WHY ARE THEY STILL AROUND ME?! Most people deal with their thoughts, but I dealt with devils and his power. Do not ever tell someone ever again that the devil has no power. EVER. When people said this I thought I was safe from the devil because I beleived in Jesus and somehow this pushed the devil away. This is so incorrect that I am a victim to the lies and deceptions that are in the scriptures and in people's minds that I became hurt even worse than usual. Many people will go around parading their greatness on social media, and in movies and other things, they will go around saying "i am so great! I am so great! look at me, my house, my car, my children are so great look at me!" and people will get jealous of them and say "whatever you're not being holy or good because you care about cars or whatever it was they showed off." people look at each other and say "i am so great!" and then they say "well I hope to be special somehow to GOD." if they are a christian they'll say this. They want to be the prophet, they want spiritual experiences that are great, they want the second comforter because deep down it's because they want to be better not because they want to learn, grow, and experience the savior they truly underneath all of it just want to be better. The lies I learned were so evil and bad that people believed them full heartedly and they said "if you listen to me and my opinion you will be blessed to have no devil around you." however, when I did this what happened? NOTHING HAPPENED. THE DEVIL WAS HARMING ME SO BADLY THAT PEOPLE SAID "HOW DARE YOU EVER COME NEAR ME YOU SINNER AND EVIL WOMAN." This is so disgusting and evil to say to me. I am a GOOD PERSON. I don't go around saying "i'm better than all of you, I am so great, or If people just listen to me they will feel better." They who shall not be named at this point on this forum, you went around and said "YOU NEED MEDS, YOU NEED TO HAVE THE HOLY GHOST OR YOU WILL NOT BE HAPPY." I am the only person at this point who knows what the holy ghost is and NO ONE HAS IT ON THIS EARTH. YOU CANNOT CLAIM TO BE HEARING THE GODLY VOICE OF GOD WHEN YOU HEAR SOME SMALL FEELING SAY "SHE'S INCORRECT" YOU CANNOT CLAIM THAT ANYLONGER. SMALL FEELINGS ARE NOT THE HOLY GHOST. THAT IS YOUR OWN MIND TELLING YOU WHAT IS CORRECT AND WHAT IS NOT. I had so many people claim the holy ghost was teaching me through them and that their opinion which was "inspired" was true. I had people say "the devil is raping you because you are evil." I had people tell me "you are someone so special that the devil is hurting you." and I had people say everything in between. They said "you like it don't you? You like rape don't you?" and then they said "you are lucky to have such devils to do such things to you." This comment angered God so much that this person is cursed beyond most people on this earth. I am hearing a voice. I am hearing GOD. I am not making up this idea to seem better than all of you. I am not going around parading my problem to be the worst problem since the beginning of time because I want to be better at having worse problems. I am told by GOD HIMSELF WITH ACTUAL VERBAL WORDS "YOU ARE ABUSED BEYOND ANYONE WHO HAS LIVED. YOU ARE ABUSED BECAUSE OF YOUR MISSION AND DUTY IN LIFE. YOU GO TO PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT DEVILS AND THEY SAY DO THIS, DO THAT, AND YOU'LL BE SAFE. IF IT DOESN'T WORK IT'S YOUR FAITH, THEY SAY. AND IT'S NOT YOUR FAITH, IT'S NOT YOUR BELIEF THAT'S STRUGGLING. YOU ARE LIKE A PROPHET. YOU ARE LIKE JOSEPH SMITH JR. YOU HAVE BEEN ABUSED FOR 7 YEARS AND BEFORE THEN HAVE HAD SO MUCH ABUSE THAT PEOPLE WILL BE SUPRISED YOU LIVED." The God I worship, CHRIST, is talking to me. I am hearing an actual voice say to me, "you are like a prophet, you are like Joseph Smith Jr. You are called a Servant!" and God has told me to make a church that is holy and pure. This is true. If Joseph came back and said "i am making a new church, please join it." would you join? Would you try? Not really, none of you believe in me.

Do you know what I went through to save millions of people in the end? do you realize i lived for YOU and Your family and friends and acquaintances and people you don't know? Do you realize I kept going because I was going to do something great in this life? I was not happy with people so much that I gave up that dream to help all of you because YOU DID NOT HELP ME. YOU LEFT A WOMAN TO BE RAPED BY DEMONS EVERYDAY. However, you don't believe and that's why you ended up being the lame bad person in the story.

If you find that you are unhappy when I finish this post, it's because you know you were one of the people who left me for dead. You left me to die. and you will understand that that is not okay.

I am a good person, I don't go around faking smiles, I go around actually smiling because I mean it. I don't go to church because I'm pressured or feel obligation or feel fake about it, I go to worship and when I worship I pray all the time in my head during all of church and I say "what do I need to improve to be a better person so that I can make it to Heaven?" I don't go and ignore promptings, I don't go and listen to speakers who don't know what they mean most of the time and then say "eh whatever" to their talk. I listen and I say "what should I learn Holy Spirit?" and he answers and says "GO VISIT GRANDMA" and so I go visit grandma. I don't sit and say "nah". I never say "NAH" to anything that is good. Do you realize most people do that and they do most of the negative things commented on this paragraph? Many people think "eh it's not that bad" but if people had cared more in life they would not have not cared about a raped woman.

When you go around thinking you're okay all the time, you think you do no wrong most of the time and then you go around saying "eh I'm fine if I don't visit grandma today" and then you go around saying "eh it's fine to support gay marriage" or "it's fine to support lack here and lack there and evil here and evil there." Then they say "eh to RAPED PEOPLE EVENTUALLY." if you saw someone getting raped that's different, but if you heard that someone was getting raped you know now what you would do. NOTHING. You said "whatever, she's fine" and didn't even comment or talk to this person. You may have even spoke a little to this person seeing if you can help and what did you do? FORGET ABOUT THEM. How can you go to church after this is a good question. How can you say "I'm searching for truth and the servant of GOD" when you go around not caring that much about people? When you heard that Emily was being raped by demons what did you think? "oh just something weird." and then she said "it's REAL HELP" and no one cared. I understand people say weird things on the internet, but this is too strange to say "oh that's strange whatever." it's TOO STRANGE TO SAY "EH WHATEVER TO THIS POST." You either said "You need meds, get on them and if I knew who YOU WERE, I WOULD MEDICATE YOU FOREVER." You, you know who you are who said this, you are evil. But to say to someone who is being RAPED you say "oh medicate that will help." this is so incorrect in thinking that you think you're okay everyday after saying that is weird.

This is what happened. I was raped. That's what happened. I was raped everyday. That's what happened. I was raped so often I couldn't sit sometimes because it would happen, I couldn't sleep most nights because it happened. I ended up having 3 hours of sleep one week and I was terrified that I would die from sleep problems. I don't know how long it takes to die from lack of sleep but I was feeling like it. I was raped everyday by demons. THIS HAPPENED. It is not some crazy person saying "EH I'M CRAZY JUST LISTEN AND I'LL STOP AFTER YOU SAY STOP." This is not something like that. This is "I was raped by invisible men, DAILY, I COULD FEEL IT, I WAS DEALING WITH IT and YOU CAN'T TELL ME THIS DID NOT HAPPEN BECAUSE YOU DON'T BELIEVE IT'S POSSIBLE." The problem lies in the fact that people teach each other LIES about the devil and they don't even know him. They don't see him try to destroy them. I HAVE. I have seen the devil, the worst devil ever, I SAW HIM AND I SAID "HOLY CRAP I'M GOING TO DIE HE IS TRYING TO DESTROY ME." HE CAME AND TRIED TO KILL ME. I SAW A MAN IN A ROBE THAT WAS BLACK AND HE SAID NOTHING TO ME AND SMILED WHEN HE TRIED TO GET NEAR ME ENOUGH TO KILL ME. He was one step away from killing me. I was terrified and i said "in the name of CHRIST LEAVE SATAN!" and he looked at me and said nothing. and he smiled an evil terrifying smile and walked even closer. If he had even come one step closer my brain would have perished. He was using his evil power to try to kill me before I was old enough to have GOD COME AND TEACH ME ABOUT TRUTH. He came and I said WHAT DO I DO GOD HE'S NOT LEAVING! and God said "sing a hymn!" and when I sang I AM A CHILD OF GOD HE LEFT. The devil backed up and left. Why did this happen? I don't know and people say "it's because the hymn is sacred!" and they'll guess and they say "whatever to any other answer." and so people don't know why he left, but they guess. My God who is CHRIST, he is teaching me things now he is in my life and he says "YOU'RE THE SERVANT." So if you don't believe me after all of that, I don't know what will convince you at this point but you don't believe some random person online because so many people claim to be prophets and they say "NOTHING THAT GOD HAS SAID." and some people believe them or don't and it's confusing. In the end people will know for sure that I am the servant, God told me that. I will be known by all too. He told me that.

Many people go around saying "i'm a prophet" sometimes in their mind but they say "i am CHRISTIAN I CAN BE A PROPHET TOO!" when in actuality you cannot be a prophet unless you repent in a temple and are CALLED OF GOD IN THE PRE EARTH LIFE. You cannot receive revelation right now as a wicked person for anyone including YOURSELF. You cannot tell me "it's meds you need" and say "I'm led by the spirit! Listen to me! This is what you need!" You don't get to do that to me anymore because GOD IS HERE.

What happened?

God saved me from RAPE AND TORTURE FROM THE DEVIL. I have lived through the worst life someone can have, God told me this with WORDS. You do not even hear one word from God, you hear small feelings and thoughts sometimes come to your mind, not a VOICE HOWEVER. Those of you who read Denver Snuffer's works, this is his book "if you get spiritual enough you can hear God's VOICE" this is not in scripture, however, people believe it because they want to hear God to be special compared to everyone else. However, this is not what happens. The scriptures that are real that have been tampered and stolen and broken to pieces and burned and hidden those scriptures state that the prophet is one person or two maybe three but not many are the prophet, and these people are the only ones who receive the blessing of hearing GOD. However, people can learn what they need to do from the prophet. They also only get revelation in certain areas of life if they are good. many people go around thinking "i can receive all answers I want from GOD." you don't receive it from God you receive from an ANGEL. God speaks only to prophets and this is true.

How do I know this? FROM GOD. I'm not hearing my own thoughts. I'm not hearing my own interpretation of life. I am not hearing small ideas pop into my mind and say "THAT'S FROM GOD!" I HEAR A VOICE I SENSE A PRESENCE MOST OF YOU WON'T BELIEVE THAT.

He is going to give me power to move the elements. He is giving me time to heal however so that I can be able to do my work here. I was tortured so badly that I turned to God and said "HEAL ME HELP HURRY I DON'T WANT TO BE BAD!" Many people who are bad choose to be not because they hurt but because they don't want to be good. Heal me. GOD RESPONDED QUICKLY.

I was healed. I am always standing up and walking around constantly and I cannot sit for more than 30 seconds and it was TORTURE because when you cannot sit and relax at all during the day you feel out of it after a few months because you cannot handle the amount of pain mentally it causes. This was from medication that was FORCED ON ME. However, GOD healed me just barely so NOW I CAN SIT. I CAN SIT NOW. IT'S BEEN 7 YEARS SINCE I COULD SIT. If you don't believe me still you are an athiest.

I have not been able to read, write, or communicate correctly since 7 years ago. Did you know I DIED because I HAD SOMEONE PUT TOO MUCH MEDICATION INTO ME? I STILL HEAR VOICES BY THE WAY DESPITE ALL OF THE EVIL MEDICATION THEY MEDICATED ME WITH.

This is evil to have people force you to medicate because they don't believe you deal with devils or God.

This is evil to have someone go around saying "you need meds you need meds!" and they claim I'm crazy because I hear GOD.

This is evil, to see someone online suffer and not help them in the least and you claim to be christian.

I have been healed a little. I have so many things to heal from that I will give a list of my problems physically that I have had for 7 years or more and I will let you know that GOD HEALS ME BECAUSE I AM GOOD. He doesn't heal wicked people. Wicked people need to repent in a temple.

I am poor. I don't have money to build a temple but GOD IS GOING TO HELP ME WITH THIS. He is going to say to me "here's the money for the temple go get it finished and completed for me." and he will tell me how to build it and what it needs. He is going to create this church so that people REPENT. REPENT is the MESSAGE.

I will have a church set up that is holy and good. I will find millions of members GOD SAYS and I will have much success with this church in the end. Many people will repent and many people will be saved from the massive fire that is coming for the rest of the world. Many people will be frightened at it. I have heard what will happen and it's not what you think. And people will be shocked so badly they will repent before it's their turn to burn.

Many people will learn TRUTH through my words. The things written so far from GOD on a blog were to see if people would even listen to a prophet at this point. MOST OF IT WAS NOT TRUE. BUT GOD WAS TESTING YOU. So if you don't think I'm a prophet from that, it's more understandable than if you don't believe with this post.

Many people on this forum will be suprised about this church.

Many things are different.

God said to me TITHING IS OF THE DEVIL. HE SAID NEVER ACCEPT TITHING. NEVER TAKE IT FOR THE CHURCH. NEVER EVER ASK PEOPLE TO TITHE. And I found this extremely interesting because people always ask for tithing. I paid tithing because people said "you'll be blessed" whatever blessing people get and somehow tie it to tithing is incorrect. Tithing should not be taken by any church.

God also said to me DO NOT HAVE THEM SERVE EACH OTHER. IF THERE IS SERVICE LET THEM DO IT ON THEIR OWN. I thought Oh why not? and God said "BECAUSE THEY THINK THEY'RE BETTER AFTER THEY SERVE. DO NOT SUPPORT SOMETHING LIKE THIS IN THIS CHURCH." so no there are no callings. There are no service opportunities in this church. But God is not saying "don't serve." He says Do it on your own.

God says I WILL PROVIDE THE MONEY FOR THE CHURCH AND TEMPLE. He is providing not me. I have no money. I am on disability because of my learning disability. I cannot even figure out how to start a church. It won't have a problem though, angels will help me do my job better.

God says THIS CHURCH IS HOLY. He has taught me some things but not much because I needed to heal from torture and rape. I needed to heal from what the devil did to me for 7 years. God says this church is holy. That means that people don't go if they don't want to. People only go if they're interested in truth. If you love truth this church will be your church.

I do not know much about the church yet but I know my mission and duty. I am surprised with what I get to do.

This is a call to repentance post. I have been tortured and raped by demons. The least people could have done is pray everyday and tell me they prayed for me. That would have sufficed. many people help me once. And if not once maybe 6 times and then they stop. Many people however did not help 89% of people didn't care in my opinion and then the other 11% said to me random ideas that would stop the devil. Then there's the random 5 people that actually tried to help me more than once and said "you know what, let me help" and they helped more than 1 time. However, the rest said "good luck, that sucks but whatever bye!" and so I got stuck with a problem so massive and bad by MYSELF that people are considered evil at this point who knew about this and didn't help.

You need to repent and say "whoops that was bad of me." That would be better as an apology than "you know what, SORRY, eh whatever," and not care. I would rather have people try to be real about it than fake.

Please realize you did something terrible but you need to say eh, ok sorry, whatever at least once. Then you'll be back to normal mentally in certain areas you are no longer normal in because you knew and you didn't care.

However repentance is not "I'm SORRY JESUS!" this lands people in Hell all the time. They go there as christians even and say "why am I in HELL?" and this is because they took out the truth in the scriptures and they said "just say I believe in Jesus and you'll be saved" and in the lds doctrine "believe in Jesus, say sorry, and keep enduring to the end." this is incorrect. Once you repent you never need to do it again. People understand this differently like "step by step do you repent" but how do you know this is actually correct? How do you know for sure actually? have you talked to God? Have you been to hell and back? People say things they don't know for sure because they think that people don't usually LIE ABOUT IT. However, people also know not everything they believe is true so they don't really care.

I am to restore REPENTANCE. I am to restore THE CHURCH. I am to restore THE TEMPLE.

I am not here to have a good time to make people like me either. You know that prophets are not liked and you know that.

So, Repent.

If you think that anyone other than me is a prophet and so am I you are confused. They do not teach repentance the way I HAVE. They teach repentance from the FAKE SCRIPTURES THAT HAVE BEEN TAMPERED WITH. You do not understand the evil in this world if I say "all of the scriptures are fake" but I'll say this "they are fake in certain areas and you know it, and it's bad." however, many people will not believe that the book of mormon was fake because people claim JOSEPH SMITH JR WROTE IT. I do not know yet truly if the book of mormon is true or not, but I do know that God will tell me what it is truly. I do not know anything about it yet, I do know that JOSEPH SMITH JR IS IN HEAVEN AND HAS VISITED ME AND TOLD ME HIS STORY ABOUT HIS DEATH. HIS DEATH IS NOT THE SAME AT ALL. IT'S NOT. AND SO THIS MAKES IT EASIER TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE BOOK OF MORMON COULD BE INCORRECT TOO BECAUSE OF EVIL MEN THAT HATE GOD AND JOSEPH.

However, I do not know yet. He is teaching me however slowly. I am healing first. So, If you believe I'm a prophet like person you need to talk to me so that I can help. However, this post is about helping people understand what happened. Many people don't get it whenever I share it so God said HERE LET ME HELP YOU WRITE THIS. So hopefully this makes more sense.

Many people in my life do not know that I am going through hard things, however someone shared with my family who MEDICATED ME SO BADLY THAT I AM BEING HEALED BY GOD FOR THE DAMAGE, They shared with my family without my permission that I am needing assistance because I have something terrible going on. If you ever find me, do not share anything with my family. I am nervous of all of you because you say "just repent and it'll go away" or "medicate her" so it doesn't make me feel like you want the best for me so STAY AWAY if you are trying to make my life worse.

Many people will still not understand what happened technically however, they will surely know that this is true. However, many will still argue and ignore.

The problem with people is that they think they're ok and they repented and they're fine when someone changed the whole scripture about repentance and said "HAHAHA I GET PEOPLE TO GO TO HELL NOW." so they technically damned everyone to Hell and they're proud of it. If you like conspiracies this is a good one but it's not fake it's real.

God is finished helping people understand what happened.

However, he is grateful for whatever help you tried if YOU TRIED. However, many of you just gave stupid answers and said whatever to it.

This is My servant I AM PLEASED WITH MY SERVANT. I WILL HAVE THIS CHURCH BUILT SOON AND MANY WILL REPENT.

Bye

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Is Repentance Necessary for What I did?

Post by nightlight »

Lucifer wrote: March 30th, 2023, 11:46 am When I was little I learned that the devil cannot harm you a little bit but he can tempt you, scare you, and deceive you. I went around thinking I was safe from the devil all my life because there are very few true things about the devil in the scriptures. You cannot cast them out, you cannot, that is why people complain about the devil coming back. HE'S ALWAYS AROUND TOO. People told me this so I always thought that he was around me somehow, I didn't realize I had the worst devils around me constantly in my life. THE WORST. So devils do not hang around people usually, usually the mind is what people deal with when it comes to devils. Devils don't care about you. They don't they want PROPHETS or SAINTS or VERY VERY GOOD PEOPLE. They don't care about the majority of people on this earth because they are not these types of people. I won't explain how many people have this issue but if you believe you have a devil after I said you're either a saint or prophet I would like to talk to you. Most people are wicked too. They go around thinking "i am so great for going to church" and then they say "i am better than others for going to church." the point of that is to make themselves so great in their eyes that no one can be better. I am here to say YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN EACH OTHER. You are the same.

I learned so many incorrect ideas about the devil and things that are not true about him that When I had my issue with devils I turned to God and said WHY IS THIS NOT WORKING? WHY ARE THEY STILL AROUND ME?! Most people deal with their thoughts, but I dealt with devils and his power. Do not ever tell someone ever again that the devil has no power. EVER. When people said this I thought I was safe from the devil because I beleived in Jesus and somehow this pushed the devil away. This is so incorrect that I am a victim to the lies and deceptions that are in the scriptures and in people's minds that I became hurt even worse than usual. Many people will go around parading their greatness on social media, and in movies and other things, they will go around saying "i am so great! I am so great! look at me, my house, my car, my children are so great look at me!" and people will get jealous of them and say "whatever you're not being holy or good because you care about cars or whatever it was they showed off." people look at each other and say "i am so great!" and then they say "well I hope to be special somehow to GOD." if they are a christian they'll say this. They want to be the prophet, they want spiritual experiences that are great, they want the second comforter because deep down it's because they want to be better not because they want to learn, grow, and experience the savior they truly underneath all of it just want to be better. The lies I learned were so evil and bad that people believed them full heartedly and they said "if you listen to me and my opinion you will be blessed to have no devil around you." however, when I did this what happened? NOTHING HAPPENED. THE DEVIL WAS HARMING ME SO BADLY THAT PEOPLE SAID "HOW DARE YOU EVER COME NEAR ME YOU SINNER AND EVIL WOMAN." This is so disgusting and evil to say to me. I am a GOOD PERSON. I don't go around saying "i'm better than all of you, I am so great, or If people just listen to me they will feel better." They who shall not be named at this point on this forum, you went around and said "YOU NEED MEDS, YOU NEED TO HAVE THE HOLY GHOST OR YOU WILL NOT BE HAPPY." I am the only person at this point who knows what the holy ghost is and NO ONE HAS IT ON THIS EARTH. YOU CANNOT CLAIM TO BE HEARING THE GODLY VOICE OF GOD WHEN YOU HEAR SOME SMALL FEELING SAY "SHE'S INCORRECT" YOU CANNOT CLAIM THAT ANYLONGER. SMALL FEELINGS ARE NOT THE HOLY GHOST. THAT IS YOUR OWN MIND TELLING YOU WHAT IS CORRECT AND WHAT IS NOT. I had so many people claim the holy ghost was teaching me through them and that their opinion which was "inspired" was true. I had people say "the devil is raping you because you are evil." I had people tell me "you are someone so special that the devil is hurting you." and I had people say everything in between. They said "you like it don't you? You like rape don't you?" and then they said "you are lucky to have such devils to do such things to you." This comment angered God so much that this person is cursed beyond most people on this earth. I am hearing a voice. I am hearing GOD. I am not making up this idea to seem better than all of you. I am not going around parading my problem to be the worst problem since the beginning of time because I want to be better at having worse problems. I am told by GOD HIMSELF WITH ACTUAL VERBAL WORDS "YOU ARE ABUSED BEYOND ANYONE WHO HAS LIVED. YOU ARE ABUSED BECAUSE OF YOUR MISSION AND DUTY IN LIFE. YOU GO TO PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT DEVILS AND THEY SAY DO THIS, DO THAT, AND YOU'LL BE SAFE. IF IT DOESN'T WORK IT'S YOUR FAITH, THEY SAY. AND IT'S NOT YOUR FAITH, IT'S NOT YOUR BELIEF THAT'S STRUGGLING. YOU ARE LIKE A PROPHET. YOU ARE LIKE JOSEPH SMITH JR. YOU HAVE BEEN ABUSED FOR 7 YEARS AND BEFORE THEN HAVE HAD SO MUCH ABUSE THAT PEOPLE WILL BE SUPRISED YOU LIVED." The God I worship, CHRIST, is talking to me. I am hearing an actual voice say to me, "you are like a prophet, you are like Joseph Smith Jr. You are called a Servant!" and God has told me to make a church that is holy and pure. This is true. If Joseph came back and said "i am making a new church, please join it." would you join? Would you try? Not really, none of you believe in me.

Do you know what I went through to save millions of people in the end? do you realize i lived for YOU and Your family and friends and acquaintances and people you don't know? Do you realize I kept going because I was going to do something great in this life? I was not happy with people so much that I gave up that dream to help all of you because YOU DID NOT HELP ME. YOU LEFT A WOMAN TO BE RAPED BY DEMONS EVERYDAY. However, you don't believe and that's why you ended up being the lame bad person in the story.

If you find that you are unhappy when I finish this post, it's because you know you were one of the people who left me for dead. You left me to die. and you will understand that that is not okay.

I am a good person, I don't go around faking smiles, I go around actually smiling because I mean it. I don't go to church because I'm pressured or feel obligation or feel fake about it, I go to worship and when I worship I pray all the time in my head during all of church and I say "what do I need to improve to be a better person so that I can make it to Heaven?" I don't go and ignore promptings, I don't go and listen to speakers who don't know what they mean most of the time and then say "eh whatever" to their talk. I listen and I say "what should I learn Holy Spirit?" and he answers and says "GO VISIT GRANDMA" and so I go visit grandma. I don't sit and say "nah". I never say "NAH" to anything that is good. Do you realize most people do that and they do most of the negative things commented on this paragraph? Many people think "eh it's not that bad" but if people had cared more in life they would not have not cared about a raped woman.

When you go around thinking you're okay all the time, you think you do no wrong most of the time and then you go around saying "eh I'm fine if I don't visit grandma today" and then you go around saying "eh it's fine to support gay marriage" or "it's fine to support lack here and lack there and evil here and evil there." Then they say "eh to RAPED PEOPLE EVENTUALLY." if you saw someone getting raped that's different, but if you heard that someone was getting raped you know now what you would do. NOTHING. You said "whatever, she's fine" and didn't even comment or talk to this person. You may have even spoke a little to this person seeing if you can help and what did you do? FORGET ABOUT THEM. How can you go to church after this is a good question. How can you say "I'm searching for truth and the servant of GOD" when you go around not caring that much about people? When you heard that Emily was being raped by demons what did you think? "oh just something weird." and then she said "it's REAL HELP" and no one cared. I understand people say weird things on the internet, but this is too strange to say "oh that's strange whatever." it's TOO STRANGE TO SAY "EH WHATEVER TO THIS POST." You either said "You need meds, get on them and if I knew who YOU WERE, I WOULD MEDICATE YOU FOREVER." You, you know who you are who said this, you are evil. But to say to someone who is being RAPED you say "oh medicate that will help." this is so incorrect in thinking that you think you're okay everyday after saying that is weird.

This is what happened. I was raped. That's what happened. I was raped everyday. That's what happened. I was raped so often I couldn't sit sometimes because it would happen, I couldn't sleep most nights because it happened. I ended up having 3 hours of sleep one week and I was terrified that I would die from sleep problems. I don't know how long it takes to die from lack of sleep but I was feeling like it. I was raped everyday by demons. THIS HAPPENED. It is not some crazy person saying "EH I'M CRAZY JUST LISTEN AND I'LL STOP AFTER YOU SAY STOP." This is not something like that. This is "I was raped by invisible men, DAILY, I COULD FEEL IT, I WAS DEALING WITH IT and YOU CAN'T TELL ME THIS DID NOT HAPPEN BECAUSE YOU DON'T BELIEVE IT'S POSSIBLE." The problem lies in the fact that people teach each other LIES about the devil and they don't even know him. They don't see him try to destroy them. I HAVE. I have seen the devil, the worst devil ever, I SAW HIM AND I SAID "HOLY CRAP I'M GOING TO DIE HE IS TRYING TO DESTROY ME." HE CAME AND TRIED TO KILL ME. I SAW A MAN IN A ROBE THAT WAS BLACK AND HE SAID NOTHING TO ME AND SMILED WHEN HE TRIED TO GET NEAR ME ENOUGH TO KILL ME. He was one step away from killing me. I was terrified and i said "in the name of CHRIST LEAVE SATAN!" and he looked at me and said nothing. and he smiled an evil terrifying smile and walked even closer. If he had even come one step closer my brain would have perished. He was using his evil power to try to kill me before I was old enough to have GOD COME AND TEACH ME ABOUT TRUTH. He came and I said WHAT DO I DO GOD HE'S NOT LEAVING! and God said "sing a hymn!" and when I sang I AM A CHILD OF GOD HE LEFT. The devil backed up and left. Why did this happen? I don't know and people say "it's because the hymn is sacred!" and they'll guess and they say "whatever to any other answer." and so people don't know why he left, but they guess. My God who is CHRIST, he is teaching me things now he is in my life and he says "YOU'RE THE SERVANT." So if you don't believe me after all of that, I don't know what will convince you at this point but you don't believe some random person online because so many people claim to be prophets and they say "NOTHING THAT GOD HAS SAID." and some people believe them or don't and it's confusing. In the end people will know for sure that I am the servant, God told me that. I will be known by all too. He told me that.

Many people go around saying "i'm a prophet" sometimes in their mind but they say "i am CHRISTIAN I CAN BE A PROPHET TOO!" when in actuality you cannot be a prophet unless you repent in a temple and are CALLED OF GOD IN THE PRE EARTH LIFE. You cannot receive revelation right now as a wicked person for anyone including YOURSELF. You cannot tell me "it's meds you need" and say "I'm led by the spirit! Listen to me! This is what you need!" You don't get to do that to me anymore because GOD IS HERE.

What happened?

God saved me from RAPE AND TORTURE FROM THE DEVIL. I have lived through the worst life someone can have, God told me this with WORDS. You do not even hear one word from God, you hear small feelings and thoughts sometimes come to your mind, not a VOICE HOWEVER. Those of you who read Denver Snuffer's works, this is his book "if you get spiritual enough you can hear God's VOICE" this is not in scripture, however, people believe it because they want to hear God to be special compared to everyone else. However, this is not what happens. The scriptures that are real that have been tampered and stolen and broken to pieces and burned and hidden those scriptures state that the prophet is one person or two maybe three but not many are the prophet, and these people are the only ones who receive the blessing of hearing GOD. However, people can learn what they need to do from the prophet. They also only get revelation in certain areas of life if they are good. many people go around thinking "i can receive all answers I want from GOD." you don't receive it from God you receive from an ANGEL. God speaks only to prophets and this is true.

How do I know this? FROM GOD. I'm not hearing my own thoughts. I'm not hearing my own interpretation of life. I am not hearing small ideas pop into my mind and say "THAT'S FROM GOD!" I HEAR A VOICE I SENSE A PRESENCE MOST OF YOU WON'T BELIEVE THAT.

He is going to give me power to move the elements. He is giving me time to heal however so that I can be able to do my work here. I was tortured so badly that I turned to God and said "HEAL ME HELP HURRY I DON'T WANT TO BE BAD!" Many people who are bad choose to be not because they hurt but because they don't want to be good. Heal me. GOD RESPONDED QUICKLY.

I was healed. I am always standing up and walking around constantly and I cannot sit for more than 30 seconds and it was TORTURE because when you cannot sit and relax at all during the day you feel out of it after a few months because you cannot handle the amount of pain mentally it causes. This was from medication that was FORCED ON ME. However, GOD healed me just barely so NOW I CAN SIT. I CAN SIT NOW. IT'S BEEN 7 YEARS SINCE I COULD SIT. If you don't believe me still you are an athiest.

I have not been able to read, write, or communicate correctly since 7 years ago. Did you know I DIED because I HAD SOMEONE PUT TOO MUCH MEDICATION INTO ME? I STILL HEAR VOICES BY THE WAY DESPITE ALL OF THE EVIL MEDICATION THEY MEDICATED ME WITH.

This is evil to have people force you to medicate because they don't believe you deal with devils or God.

This is evil to have someone go around saying "you need meds you need meds!" and they claim I'm crazy because I hear GOD.

This is evil, to see someone online suffer and not help them in the least and you claim to be christian.

I have been healed a little. I have so many things to heal from that I will give a list of my problems physically that I have had for 7 years or more and I will let you know that GOD HEALS ME BECAUSE I AM GOOD. He doesn't heal wicked people. Wicked people need to repent in a temple.

I am poor. I don't have money to build a temple but GOD IS GOING TO HELP ME WITH THIS. He is going to say to me "here's the money for the temple go get it finished and completed for me." and he will tell me how to build it and what it needs. He is going to create this church so that people REPENT. REPENT is the MESSAGE.

I will have a church set up that is holy and good. I will find millions of members GOD SAYS and I will have much success with this church in the end. Many people will repent and many people will be saved from the massive fire that is coming for the rest of the world. Many people will be frightened at it. I have heard what will happen and it's not what you think. And people will be shocked so badly they will repent before it's their turn to burn.

Many people will learn TRUTH through my words. The things written so far from GOD on a blog were to see if people would even listen to a prophet at this point. MOST OF IT WAS NOT TRUE. BUT GOD WAS TESTING YOU. So if you don't think I'm a prophet from that, it's more understandable than if you don't believe with this post.

Many people on this forum will be suprised about this church.

Many things are different.

God said to me TITHING IS OF THE DEVIL. HE SAID NEVER ACCEPT TITHING. NEVER TAKE IT FOR THE CHURCH. NEVER EVER ASK PEOPLE TO TITHE. And I found this extremely interesting because people always ask for tithing. I paid tithing because people said "you'll be blessed" whatever blessing people get and somehow tie it to tithing is incorrect. Tithing should not be taken by any church.

God also said to me DO NOT HAVE THEM SERVE EACH OTHER. IF THERE IS SERVICE LET THEM DO IT ON THEIR OWN. I thought Oh why not? and God said "BECAUSE THEY THINK THEY'RE BETTER AFTER THEY SERVE. DO NOT SUPPORT SOMETHING LIKE THIS IN THIS CHURCH." so no there are no callings. There are no service opportunities in this church. But God is not saying "don't serve." He says Do it on your own.

God says I WILL PROVIDE THE MONEY FOR THE CHURCH AND TEMPLE. He is providing not me. I have no money. I am on disability because of my learning disability. I cannot even figure out how to start a church. It won't have a problem though, angels will help me do my job better.

God says THIS CHURCH IS HOLY. He has taught me some things but not much because I needed to heal from torture and rape. I needed to heal from what the devil did to me for 7 years. God says this church is holy. That means that people don't go if they don't want to. People only go if they're interested in truth. If you love truth this church will be your church.

I do not know much about the church yet but I know my mission and duty. I am surprised with what I get to do.

This is a call to repentance post. I have been tortured and raped by demons. The least people could have done is pray everyday and tell me they prayed for me. That would have sufficed. many people help me once. And if not once maybe 6 times and then they stop. Many people however did not help 89% of people didn't care in my opinion and then the other 11% said to me random ideas that would stop the devil. Then there's the random 5 people that actually tried to help me more than once and said "you know what, let me help" and they helped more than 1 time. However, the rest said "good luck, that sucks but whatever bye!" and so I got stuck with a problem so massive and bad by MYSELF that people are considered evil at this point who knew about this and didn't help.

You need to repent and say "whoops that was bad of me." That would be better as an apology than "you know what, SORRY, eh whatever," and not care. I would rather have people try to be real about it than fake.

Please realize you did something terrible but you need to say eh, ok sorry, whatever at least once. Then you'll be back to normal mentally in certain areas you are no longer normal in because you knew and you didn't care.

However repentance is not "I'm SORRY JESUS!" this lands people in Hell all the time. They go there as christians even and say "why am I in HELL?" and this is because they took out the truth in the scriptures and they said "just say I believe in Jesus and you'll be saved" and in the lds doctrine "believe in Jesus, say sorry, and keep enduring to the end." this is incorrect. Once you repent you never need to do it again. People understand this differently like "step by step do you repent" but how do you know this is actually correct? How do you know for sure actually? have you talked to God? Have you been to hell and back? People say things they don't know for sure because they think that people don't usually LIE ABOUT IT. However, people also know not everything they believe is true so they don't really care.

I am to restore REPENTANCE. I am to restore THE CHURCH. I am to restore THE TEMPLE.

I am not here to have a good time to make people like me either. You know that prophets are not liked and you know that.

So, Repent.

If you think that anyone other than me is a prophet and so am I you are confused. They do not teach repentance the way I HAVE. They teach repentance from the FAKE SCRIPTURES THAT HAVE BEEN TAMPERED WITH. You do not understand the evil in this world if I say "all of the scriptures are fake" but I'll say this "they are fake in certain areas and you know it, and it's bad." however, many people will not believe that the book of mormon was fake because people claim JOSEPH SMITH JR WROTE IT. I do not know yet truly if the book of mormon is true or not, but I do know that God will tell me what it is truly. I do not know anything about it yet, I do know that JOSEPH SMITH JR IS IN HEAVEN AND HAS VISITED ME AND TOLD ME HIS STORY ABOUT HIS DEATH. HIS DEATH IS NOT THE SAME AT ALL. IT'S NOT. AND SO THIS MAKES IT EASIER TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE BOOK OF MORMON COULD BE INCORRECT TOO BECAUSE OF EVIL MEN THAT HATE GOD AND JOSEPH.

However, I do not know yet. He is teaching me however slowly. I am healing first. So, If you believe I'm a prophet like person you need to talk to me so that I can help. However, this post is about helping people understand what happened. Many people don't get it whenever I share it so God said HERE LET ME HELP YOU WRITE THIS. So hopefully this makes more sense.

Many people in my life do not know that I am going through hard things, however someone shared with my family who MEDICATED ME SO BADLY THAT I AM BEING HEALED BY GOD FOR THE DAMAGE, They shared with my family without my permission that I am needing assistance because I have something terrible going on. If you ever find me, do not share anything with my family. I am nervous of all of you because you say "just repent and it'll go away" or "medicate her" so it doesn't make me feel like you want the best for me so STAY AWAY if you are trying to make my life worse.

Many people will still not understand what happened technically however, they will surely know that this is true. However, many will still argue and ignore.

The problem with people is that they think they're ok and they repented and they're fine when someone changed the whole scripture about repentance and said "HAHAHA I GET PEOPLE TO GO TO HELL NOW." so they technically damned everyone to Hell and they're proud of it. If you like conspiracies this is a good one but it's not fake it's real.

God is finished helping people understand what happened.

However, he is grateful for whatever help you tried if YOU TRIED. However, many of you just gave stupid answers and said whatever to it.

This is My servant I AM PLEASED WITH MY SERVANT. I WILL HAVE THIS CHURCH BUILT SOON AND MANY WILL REPENT.

Bye
Never give up, Emily.

...the best way out is always through...
-Robert Frost

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

We love you, Emily. We just want you to stay around as the Emily we know and love. We don't expect you to build a church or temple. We just want you to be happy and have peace.

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

Love you so very much Emily. My prayer is that the Lord wraps his loving arms around you, so that you will always feel the comfort.