Poll: Spirit please press on with filling Lake Mead?

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.

Spirit please press on with filling Lake Mead?

Yes
79%
No
21%

Total votes: 29
BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Poll: Spirit please press on with filling Lake Mead?

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Re: I may wield the Spirit like a baseball bat is a thread I created as UPRD drew near.

Job 38:38 speaks about Clumpy Dirt, and that is emblematic of a poster here on LDSFF.

Brother 3838 said he would like to see said lake filled.

This necessarily necessitates abundant water falling from the sky.

And there has been a lot of that lately.

The SHTF thread here sheds much light.

Just remember you got to crack a few eggs to bake a cake.

Said cake in progress, but now’s your chance to add your two cents too.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Poll: Spirit please press on with filling Lake Mead?

Post by Niemand »

I voted yes, because it is probably making people suffer.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Niemand wrote: March 27th, 2023, 4:18 am I voted yes, because it is probably making people suffer.
Most of the developed world, were little impacted by the demonstration earthquakes. Filling the lake is mostly a good thing. The DS has posted anew in outer darkness. Posts there no longer appear in the list of latest posts, so most will be unaware.

viewtopic.php?p=1370324#p1370324 is a link for those that are members. I think it best not to post private information in public places.

7 say press on, with 0 responding no. Maybe they’re warming up to the idea of the Davidic Servant doing positive things inasmuch as the Spirit allows. Doubting Thomas sought tangible things, and was afforded same.

So be it. 8-)

Whatever, floats your boat. 🐳

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

BeNotDeceived wrote: March 27th, 2023, 6:48 pm
Niemand wrote: March 27th, 2023, 4:18 am I voted yes, because it is probably making people suffer.
Most of the developed world, were little impacted by the demonstration earthquakes. Filling the lake is mostly a good thing. The DS has posted anew in outer darkness. Posts there no longer appear in the list of latest posts, so most will be unaware.

viewtopic.php?p=1370324#p1370324 is a link for those that are members. I think it best not to post private information in public places.

7 say press on, with 0 responding no. Maybe they’re warming up to the idea of the Davidic Servant doing positive things inasmuch as the Spirit allows. Doubting Thomas sought tangible things, and was afforded same.

So be it. 8-)

Whatever, floats your boat. 🐳
It is difficult to understand how anyone could seriously entertain the idea that Sherwin is the DS. Apparently, my gauge for the DS is much different than some. I do not want a miracle to be convinced, just a resolute mind and emotional sobriety.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Fill Lake Mead

Post by BeNotDeceived »

FrankOne wrote: March 27th, 2023, 7:04 pm
It is difficult to understand how anyone could seriously entertain the idea that Sherwin is the DS. Apparently, my gauge for the DS is much different than some. I do not want a miracle to be convinced, just a resolute mind and emotional sobriety.
Re: The Davidic Servant and the Prospect of Future Polygamy
viewtopic.php?p=1369220#p1369220
FrankOne wrote: March 22nd, 2023, 5:37 pm
I never had considered a previous profession for the DS, that opens up new ideas for me.

John the Baptist was a wild man living in the wilderness - definitely the type I'm looking for. (seriously).

Christ was said to be carpenter although some interpretations give that he was a sawyer. I align more with the idea of sawyer. (for symbolic reasons).

Joseph Smith really didn't have a profession that I know of, but he did like to explore and look for treasure like his father did...(my kind of guy). lol

if the DS turns out to be a lawyer, that would be a stumbling block for me that I'd have to get through. But... the general idea of the DS is that he could be anyone with no idea of who he is until he is called of God to do the work.

Perhaps a good gauge to use to predict this is to observe the DS and ask yourself, would the LDS hierarchy have chosen him to be an apostle? If the answer is a resounding NO! ...then there's a chance he's the real deal. Likely a simple man.

that brought to mind this song. Every word has meaning in it. It's a great rendition. Simple Man, Shinedown. I've tried multiple ways of embedding... oh well. if this doesn't work link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKiXmBbVN8Y

[youtube]https://youtu.be/cKiXmBbVN8Y[/youtube]
A guy that writes a world famous Chess Engine

or

A guy who contradicts his self and can’t embed a video.

Tough choice. :?

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

I’m for the fill up, that is probably why I requested it. My PB said I’ll see the changes in the earth (mechanics) before the coming of the lord (dreadful day). To have people tell me it will roll up like a scroll, with no signs, that the Lord himself said would happen, I take it a little personally.

What do you think of the pink northern lights, they should scare us lol.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Re: Fill Lake Mead

Post by FrankOne »

BeNotDeceived wrote: March 27th, 2023, 10:24 pm
I never had considered a previous profession for the DS, that opens up new ideas for me.

John the Baptist was a wild man living in the wilderness - definitely the type I'm looking for. (seriously).

Christ was said to be carpenter although some interpretations give that he was a sawyer. I align more with the idea of sawyer. (for symbolic reasons).

Joseph Smith really didn't have a profession that I know of, but he did like to explore and look for treasure like his father did...(my kind of guy). lol

if the DS turns out to be a lawyer, that would be a stumbling block for me that I'd have to get through. But... the general idea of the DS is that he could be anyone with no idea of who he is until he is called of God to do the work.

Perhaps a good gauge to use to predict this is to observe the DS and ask yourself, would the LDS hierarchy have chosen him to be an apostle? If the answer is a resounding NO! ...then there's a chance he's the real deal. Likely a simple man.

that brought to mind this song. Every word has meaning in it. It's a great rendition. Simple Man, Shinedown. I've tried multiple ways of embedding... oh well. if this doesn't work link below

or

Are you making the ridiculous assumption that I believe that I am the DS? that's hilarious.

Not sure how I contradicted myself, and i certainly didn't know how to embed youtube videos, I happily admit it. Lucky that Cruiserdude told me how.

thanks for the chuckle tho :D

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: Fill Lake Mead

Post by BeNotDeceived »

FrankOne wrote: March 28th, 2023, 6:15 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: March 27th, 2023, 10:24 pm

or

Are you making the ridiculous assumption that I believe that I am the DS? that's hilarious.

Not sure how I contradicted myself, and i certainly didn't know how to embed youtube videos, I happily admit it. Lucky that Cruiserdude told me how.

thanks for the chuckle tho :D
Heavens to mergatroyd, you the DS. :lol:

The thought never crossed my mind.(seriously)

Resolute, actually well describes traits exhibited by the series of demonstration earthquakes. Although the 8.9 was called off. Now filling Lake Mead can be a net plus, rather than wreaking destruction.

Does that demonstrate emotional stability. :?:

I endured another unseasonably cold day, which helped me realize that those to the East of me are getting record low amounts of snow, while those to the West of me are getting record high amounts of snow. Weird KOSU and I are somehow in the middle of it all. Perhaps that comes with being named after the guy that almost got the world blowed up. :lol:

Mike’s resolution to engage his resolute mind, is resolving well. 8-)

Lemarque
captain of 100

Post by Lemarque »

Am I understanding this correctly (from the linked post quoted below)?

On 14/9/21, he is asked to fill Lake Mead.

On 15/9/21, he says that would be too much for one winter, but he'll see if he can make a positive change.

On 27/7/22, Lake Mead hits an all-time low (other than when it was filling) surface elevation of 1040.71 feet

On 24/3/23, Utah breaks snowpack record.

On 26/3/23, he claims that he's been working on it for the last year and a half. Time was needed to move that much moisture around and have it look natural.

I wonder, why did it need to look natural? Are there no fountains of the deep that could be opened to help it fill?
Michael Sherwin wrote: March 26th, 2023, 10:09 am
Bronco73idi wrote: September 14th, 2021, 10:27 pm I think you should fill lake mead this winter, what do you have to loose?
I've been working on it off and on for the last year and a half. I did indicate that it was too much for only one winter. It takes time to move that much moisture around and have it appear natural. I hope that I have not over done it. Someone said that you complained about all the snow this winter. Tell me it ain't so.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Lemarque wrote: March 29th, 2023, 2:57 pm Am I understanding this correctly (from the linked post quoted below)?

On 15/9/21, he says that would be too much for one winter, but he'll see if he can make a positive change.

On 27/7/22, Lake Mead hits an all-time low (other than when it was filling) surface elevation of 1040.71 feet

On 26/3/23, he claims that he's been working on it for the last year and a half. Time was needed to move that much moisture around and have it look natural.

I wonder, why did it need to look natural? Are there no fountains of the deep that could be opened to help it fill?
Bronco73idi wrote: September 14th, 2021, 10:27 pm I think you should fill lake mead this winter, what do you have to loose?
I've been working on it off and on for the last year and a half. I did indicate that it was too much for only one winter. It takes time to move that much moisture around and have it appear natural. I hope that I have not over done it. Someone said that you complained about all the snow this winter. Tell me it ain't so.
Thank you for doing the leg work, I thought of looking up those dates lol. Did you see one of my recent replies? The lake was filled from empty, completion of the dam, to 1100ft in two seasons “naturally”…. Yes the water load was very low compared to today.

Almonds are a luxury and they take up almost as much as human priority water needs, that’s a whole other topic lol.

Lemarque
captain of 100

Post by Lemarque »

Bronco73idi wrote: March 29th, 2023, 3:13 pm
Lemarque wrote: March 29th, 2023, 2:57 pm Am I understanding this correctly (from the linked post quoted below)?

Thank you for doing the leg work, I thought of looking up those dates lol. Did you see one of my recent replies? The lake was filled from empty, completion of the dam, to 1100ft in two seasons “naturally”…. Yes the water load was very low compared to today.

Almonds are a luxury and they take up almost as much as human priority water needs, that’s a whole other topic lol.
I did see your response. Was it filled before Glen Canyon dam was put in?

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Lemarque wrote: March 29th, 2023, 3:27 pm
Bronco73idi wrote: March 29th, 2023, 3:13 pm

I did see your response. Was it filled before Glen Canyon dam was put in?
I didn’t look that deep into it, looking now and Glenn canyon was 20 plus years later. 1960-63

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Lake Mead

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Bronco73idi wrote: March 28th, 2023, 2:19 am I’m for the fill up, that is probably why I requested it. My PB said I’ll see the changes in the earth (mechanics) before the coming of the lord (dreadful day). To have people tell me it will roll up like a scroll, with no signs, that the Lord himself said would happen, I take it a little personally.

search.php?keywords=Propeller+&terms=al ... mit=Search

Heavens to Mergatroyd popped into my little brain upon reading a post from an uninformed individual. Searching it, The Pink Panther was revealed as who said it long long ago, in a land far far away. Perhaps said individual hasn’t read posts here about Mike’s peculiar Patriarchal Blessing.

Then Snagglepuss cued up, and it mentions flying and a propeller, so maybe add Pink to the long list of Flying Colors that said searchable individual’s story passed with. It intersects with my own picturesque tale as per March8miracle.org.

Can you share a photo of pink northern lights and what you think it might mean. :?:

Wright, but not Brothers. 🐳

Snowfall exceeding, historical records. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Re: Lake Mead

Post by Bronco73idi »

BeNotDeceived wrote: March 29th, 2023, 4:36 pm
Bronco73idi wrote: March 28th, 2023, 2:19 am I’m for the fill up, that is probably why I requested it. My PB said I’ll see the changes in the earth (mechanics) before the coming of the lord (dreadful day). To have people tell me it will roll up like a scroll, with no signs, that the Lord himself said would happen, I take it a little personally.

search.php?keywords=Propeller+&terms=al ... mit=Search

Heavens to Mergatroyd popped into my little brain upon reading a post from an uninformed individual. Searching it, The Pink Panther was revealed as who said it long long ago, in a land far far away. Perhaps said individual hasn’t read posts here about Mike’s peculiar Patriarchal Blessing.

Then Snagglepuss cued up, and it mentions flying and a propeller, so maybe add Pink to the long list of Flying Colors that said searchable individual’s story passed with. It intersects with my own picturesque tale as per March8miracle.org.

Can you share a photo of pink northern lights and what you think it might mean. :?:

Wright, but not Brothers. 🐳

Snowfall exceeding, historical records. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Normal aurora borealis are green, yellow and blue. Red ones are above the green ones and need strong and long duration energy from the sun and slow wind speed, pink is below the green ones ie closer to us and they need the energy to penetrate deeper into our atmosphere. The November solar storm this article is referring to wasn’t huge, we have had a lot bigger this last decade. Our magnetic field is getting weak. The South America magnetic anomaly has split into two parts a couple of years ago.

“Varik's photos of that evening show the intense color that fills the sky. While there are some traces of green, the majority of the night sky is filled with pink. This is because a strong solar storm on November caused a temporary crack in the Earth's magnetic field. This allowed solar wind to penetrate further than normal into the Earth's atmosphere. The green color we are used to seeing occurs when these solar winds stay at a higher altitude where oxygen atoms are abundant. These atoms, when heated by the solar wind, turn green.

But on this evening, the winds passed so low in the atmosphere that they reached a place where nitrogen is the primary element. And when nitrogen atoms are excited, they emit a neon-pink glow. The moment left a lasting impression on Varik, who estimates that he's led over 1,300 tours to the area in the past decade.

It’s super rare, almost never happens,” he tells My Modern Met. “This pink or purple, is by far my favorite color since you can perceive it pretty much the same with the naked eye, too. This was the strongest sight of pink I have ever witnessed in my whole life.”

https://mymodernmet.com/pink-northern-l ... so-norway/

SAA magnetic anomaly

https://www.firstpost.com/tech/science/ ... 1.html/amp

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Re: Is this the severe winter before the SHTF
posting.php?mode=quote&p=1372155
larsenb wrote: March 31st, 2023, 9:11 pm 2022/23 is officially Mammoth Mountain’s snowiest season ever with 870 inches of snowfall – More to come for California. See: https://strangesounds.org/2023/03/2022- ... ornia.html

After 30″ of snow overnight, Mammoth Mountain, CA, has officially surpassed its all-time snowfall record, making 2022/23 the snowiest season EVER at Mammoth Mountain.

“With 28-30″ of snow since yesterday afternoon, we just blew through our all-time season snowfall record of 668″. We’ve received 695″ of snowfall to date at Main Lodge, making the 22/23 season the biggest in our history!
One year to call one

Two years to call two

Then 2024 will be upon us.

May we so know what to do and where to go.

tmac
captain of 1,000

Post by tmac »

Here’s my question: Las Vegas, which is and always has been an unsustainable mess (not to mention “Sin City”), is almost completely dependent upon Lake Mead. Why would God actively choose to perpetuate something like that? What would be the Divine reasoning? Because some self-interested “brother” mentioned that it would be nice if it were to re-fill again?

Where can I find that list to add things that would be nice to see happen?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Re: … list to add things that would be nice to see happen
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=916
High Spy wrote: April 2nd, 2023, 3:42 am
tmac wrote: April 1st, 2023, 1:05 pm Here’s my question: Las Vegas, which is and always has been an unsustainable mess (not to mention “Sin City”), is almost completely dependent upon Lake Mead. Why would God actively choose to perpetuate something like that? What would be the Divine reasoning? Because some self-interested “brother” mentioned that it would be nice if it were to re-fill again?

TMAC@LDSFF is curious about how to have good things happen.

Thankfully the filling of Lake Mead is well underway. 8-)

Suggestions are welcome here or there.

Hopefully The Spirit will oblige.

. . . * . . . . . . . . **
The Wicker Man, may respond in OD or at the link supplied at the top. ;)

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

tmac wrote: April 1st, 2023, 1:05 pm Here’s my question: Las Vegas, which is and always has been an unsustainable mess (not to mention “Sin City”), is almost completely dependent upon Lake Mead. Why would God actively choose to perpetuate something like that? What would be the Divine reasoning? Because some self-interested “brother” mentioned that it would be nice if it were to re-fill again?

I have no self interest in Lake Mead, I live in Oregon lol

Lake Mead is so much more then a resource for Las Vegas.

57 thinks he changed the direction of hurricane Sandy. The hurricane made a left turn into New Jersey. 57 told a friend that it would do what it did before it happened. My request was more about helping the country instead of killing people and causing much destruction with no help.

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/lo ... 030/?amp=1

tmac
captain of 1,000

Post by tmac »

Bronco73idi wrote: April 3rd, 2023, 9:19 am

I have no self interest in Lake Mead, I live in Oregon lol

Lake Mead is so much more then a resource for Las Vegas.

57 thinks he changed the direction of hurricane Sandy. The hurricane made a left turn into New Jersey. 57 told a friend that it would do what it did before it happened. My request was more about helping the country instead of killing people and causing much destruction with no help.

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/lo ... 030/?amp=1
Okay, so what’s the takeaway?

And, just to be clear, is it fair to assume that Lake Powell will need to fill before Lake Mead does?
Last edited by tmac on April 3rd, 2023, 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

tmac
captain of 1,000

Post by tmac »

BeNotDeceived wrote: April 2nd, 2023, 3:53 am Re: … list to add things that would be nice to see happen
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=916
High Spy wrote: April 2nd, 2023, 3:42 am

TMAC@LDSFF is curious about how to have good things happen.

Thankfully the filling of Lake Mead is well underway. 8-)

Suggestions are welcome here or there.

Hopefully The Spirit will oblige.

. . . * . . . . . . . . **
The Wicker Man, may respond in OD or at the link supplied at the top. ;)
Thanks. I think it may all be over my head. And I don’t think I’m up for more than one forum. But it is interesting. And I’ll now be trying to pay closer, specific attention to all this.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

tmac wrote: April 3rd, 2023, 9:28 am

And, just to be clear, is it fair to assume that Lake Powell will need to fill before Lake Mead does?
Such a loaded question lol

I would be content with pre 2014 water levels which were still “drought” levels. That level only took 2 seasons to achieve from empty in 1935-36

Lake Powell would most likely have to fill accordingly to similar levels. That isn’t up to me or 57.

tmac
captain of 1,000

Post by tmac »

It may be a loaded question. But I am genuinely interested.

In terms of filling Lake Mead, the equation and landscape is a whole, whole lot different now than it was in 1935/36. As you've mentioned, much of the water is now being used as quickly as it hits the lake, so even when the lake is gaining rather than losing (which it has been doing for years), the rate of gain is much, much slower than it was at that time. But, there is a lot of water treatment and recycling in LV.

Moreover. at 25M AF, Lake Powell holds almost as much as Lake Mead (at 27M AF), so if they are considered and treated essentially as one reservoir with a capacity of 50+M AF, and with much of the water being consumed and/or recycled as fast as it comes in, how long would it reasonably take to fill Lake Mead at this point, even with winters like this one? The good news is that it is already gaining.

https://www.8newsnow.com/news/local-new ... tions/amp/

For what it's worth, there are places in Eastern Nevada where the current snowpack is almost 500%, but none of that flows into Lake Mead. From what I understand, the Colorado River drainage portion of the Rockies is more like 150-200% of normal snowpack right now.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Bronco73idi wrote: April 3rd, 2023, 12:25 pm

I would be content with pre 2014 water levels which were still “drought” levels. That level only took 2 seasons to achieve from empty in 1935-36

Lake Powell would most likely have to fill accordingly to similar levels. That isn’t up to me or 57.
https://thehill.com/changing-america/su ... ojections/

According to the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation’s “Most Probable 24-Month Study” published in March, Lake Mead was projected to have dropped to approximately 1,043.06 feet (above sea level).
But, as of Monday morning, Lake Mead’s water level was at 1,045.91, almost 3 feet above the projected level.
As of one week ago, snowpack has built the Snow Water Equivalent (SWE) stored in the Colorado Rockies to 158% of the average.
The 5.7 magnitude earthquake that struck SLC was the first of four each 0.8 stronger than the last. Being unappreciative of the carrot may unleash the stick. ❗️

Ball and carrot, but not stick. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Stick, but not baseball bat. 🐳

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Bronco73idi wrote: April 3rd, 2023, 12:25 pm

https://www.reviewjournal.com/local/loc ... r-2764992/

20 feet so far, and counting, but the Spirit may not respond favorably to an insincere request.

:mrgreen: Bode, but not well.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

One request being fulfilled before our very eyes. 8-)

How many wishes do we get from this magic genie. :?: