Three children killed in Tennessee

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Three children killed in Tennessee

Post by Lizzy60 »

Original_Intent wrote: March 28th, 2023, 7:41 am The left blowing up about the deadnaming, as predicted.
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/lef ... isgendered
Sick, Sad World
Audrey/Aiden deadnamed herself in the text message I posted above! Also here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0eIG06jvvE

I don’t believe she was really presenting as male full time. It sound more like an attention-seeking behavior.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

This is so messed up:
Attachments
43FF5964-DD05-4624-AEC7-58DA54CFB998.jpeg
43FF5964-DD05-4624-AEC7-58DA54CFB998.jpeg (30.3 KiB) Viewed 191 times

Indy
captain of 100

Post by Indy »

I was just listening to Glenn Beck. He said this is the 4th shooting by someone from the LBGT...community. Two others were trans and one was non binary. Interesting.

ori
captain of 1,000

Post by ori »

Lizzy60 wrote: March 28th, 2023, 7:44 am It sound more like an attention-seeking behavior.
Hmm…. I would say this describes many, many trans people. :)

Lemarque
captain of 100

Post by Lemarque »

A Christian massacre. I wonder if Nelson will be as upset about these 6 as he was about George Floyd.

spiritMan
captain of 1,000

Post by spiritMan »

Lemarque wrote: March 28th, 2023, 9:18 am A Christian massacre. I wonder if Nelson will be as upset about these 6 as he was about George Floyd.
More like how he cried when the Pulse shooting happened.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

nightlight wrote: March 27th, 2023, 1:29 pm Our Defense Budget should include school security

There is sooooooo many things we can do

But fing liberals think only gun confiscation is the answer

And neocons apparently don't want to spend money
I like the sentiment. Intra-state issues are not handled by the federal government, so it would be a state by state issue.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

JK4Woods wrote: March 27th, 2023, 3:51 pm No meaningful security for schools.
They are local. Run by school boards.
Not a federal issue. It’s a local town/county issue. Not even a state issue per se’.

No matter how horrific it is to us normal parents, school shootings are useful to other unaffected parties for certain things.

They will continue until righteous outrage drives into the hearts of corrupt school boards. Whose handlers wait for the assault to turn that righteous indignation toward more gun control and confiscation.

Then wailing mothers and fathers will unwittingly play right into the hands of the evil ones moving heaven and earth to beat the plan laid out in heaven.
How obvious is a person with a couple rifles and a pistol entering a school or church? Duh! No one was watching and nobody cared. Nobody monitored the cameras that were installed. Duh! It's only young children, after all. Who cares? Nobody there!

Cameras are not a deterrent for one on a suicide mission.

All parents should right now, this very instant, arrive at their child's school and enter. Have someone follow you with a camera and record the whole thing. Walk down the hall. If unobstructed, demand to know where is security? Then pull your children out of the school so that they immediately lose funding for those students. Send a copy of the camera footage to all TV and radio stations and newspapers. Stand up in church and ask other parents why they have such an incredible hatred for their children that they have not been pulled from a possible death trap. Not to mention satanic indoctrination. The school will be forced to close the next day for lack of funding. Refuse to send your children to any school where a teacher worked that did not care for the lives of children.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

Fred wrote: March 28th, 2023, 11:14 am
Not a federal issue. It’s a local town/county issue. Not even a state issue per se’.

No matter how horrific it is to us normal parents, school shootings are useful to other unaffected parties for certain things.

They will continue until righteous outrage drives into the hearts of corrupt school boards. Whose handlers wait for the assault to turn that righteous indignation toward more gun control and confiscation.

Then wailing mothers and fathers will unwittingly play right into the hands of the evil ones moving heaven and earth to beat the plan laid out in heaven.
How obvious is a person with a couple rifles and a pistol entering a school or church? Duh! No one was watching and nobody cared. Nobody monitored the cameras that were installed. Duh! It's only young children, after all. Who cares? Nobody there!

All parents should right now, this very instant, arrive at their child's school and enter. Have someone follow you with a camera and record the whole thing. Walk down the hall. If unobstructed, demand to know where is security? Then pull your children out of the school so that they immediately lose funding for those students. Send a copy of the camera footage to all TV and radio stations and newspapers. Stand up in church and ask other parents why they have such an incredible hatred for their children that they have not been pulled from a possible death trap. Not to mention satanic indoctrination. The school will be forced to close the next day for lack of funding. Refuse to send your children to any school where a teacher worked that did not care for the lives of children.
Life is a dangerous game, Fred.

And this advice isn’t wise.

Somebody could show up on your property today and open fire, could they not?

Does that mean your children should be removed from your care?

Of course not.

There are much better arguments for educating out children at home. Let’s not resort to polemical, hyper-emotional arguments in a time like this.

Coming from someone who lives less than 40 minutes from where this latest tragedy occurred, who had to spend his morning talking to his children about why such things happen and what we can do as adults to do all in our power to ensure their safety.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

endlessQuestions wrote: March 28th, 2023, 11:43 am

Of course not.

There are much better arguments for educating out children at home. Let’s not resort to polemical, hyper-emotional arguments in a time like this.

Coming from someone who lives less than 40 minutes from where this latest tragedy occurred, who had to spend his morning talking to his children about why such things happen and what we can do as adults to do all in our power to ensure their safety.
It isn't just the shooting. It is the indoctrination. Pulling children from school is the right thing to do. If they disolve the illegal federal department of education and the teachers union and place control back at the local level, then consider putting the children back in school.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

Fred wrote: March 28th, 2023, 2:10 pm
endlessQuestions wrote: March 28th, 2023, 11:43 am

Of course not.

It isn't just the shooting. It is the indoctrination. Pulling children from school is the right thing to do. If they disolve the illegal federal department of education and the teachers union and place control back at the local level, then consider putting the children back in school.
Agreed.

Dangerous rhetoric
captain of 10

Post by Dangerous rhetoric »

Lemarque wrote: March 27th, 2023, 3:25 pm
Niemand wrote: March 27th, 2023, 3:17 pm Makes a change for it to be a woman doing a school shooting.
Just confirmed it's a former student of the school. Who identifies as male.
That's outrageous. First they came for women's sports, and now this.

Cultural appropriation is the worst.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

I was just now reading an article online, I believe it was the Daily Beast, and when I got to the sentence I will share below, the article froze, and I was unable to read further without subscribing.

Okay, in the article it stated that Aubrey had just recently come out as transgender, and using the name Aiden. Then it said that she was undergoing an unspecified mental health issue and had been seeing a therapist.

That was as far as I got, but I am sure other news outlets will have more information eventually.

So.....was she taking pharmaceuticals for depression, autism (also mentioned) or for gender-switching? Will MSM try to cover up any meds she may have been taking?
Time will tell.

spiritMan
captain of 1,000

Post by spiritMan »

Lizzy60 wrote: March 28th, 2023, 5:23 pm I was just now reading an article online, I believe it was the Daily Beast, and when I got to the sentence I will share below, the article froze, and I was unable to read further without subscribing.

Okay, in the article it stated that Aubrey had just recently come out as transgender, and using the name Aiden. Then it said that she was undergoing an unspecified mental health issue and had been seeing a therapist.

That was as far as I got, but I am sure other news outlets will have more information eventually.

So.....was she taking pharmaceuticals for depression, autism (also mentioned) or for gender-switching? Will MSM try to cover up any meds she may have been taking?
Time will tell.
It makes perfect sense; we have tons of kids on SSRIs and those drugs DEADEN people's emotions, i.e. they have no ability to actually FEEL "oh this is bad".

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

spiritMan wrote: March 28th, 2023, 5:39 pm
Lizzy60 wrote: March 28th, 2023, 5:23 pm I was just now reading an article online, I believe it was the Daily Beast, and when I got to the sentence I will share below, the article froze, and I was unable to read further without subscribing.

Time will tell.
It makes perfect sense; we have tons of kids on SSRIs and those drugs DEADEN people's emotions, i.e. they have no ability to actually FEEL "oh this is bad".
Add transitioning meds — estrogen blockers and testosterone — and you’ve lit a powder keg.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Lizzy60 wrote: March 28th, 2023, 5:23 pm So.....was she taking pharmaceuticals for depression, autism (also mentioned) or for gender-switching? Will MSM try to cover up any meds she may have been taking?
Time will tell.
One of my kids told me a few minutes ago that it looked like she was taking testosterone. I don't know the source for this.

tdj
captain of 1,000

Post by tdj »

Lizzy60 wrote: March 27th, 2023, 7:18 pm
tdj wrote: March 27th, 2023, 6:52 pm
Niemand wrote: March 27th, 2023, 3:17 pm Makes a change for it to be a woman doing a school shooting.
I think it's actually a guy that identifies as a woman, but not sure.
It is a woman who identifies as a male. Neighbors who grew up with her have said she was a girl during her entire childhood/teen years.

Yes, the police spokesman was confused. He was asked if she was a trans man or a trans woman. He said she was a trans woman, but I believe he meant the other way around. It’s very easy to be confused by the terminology.
Ah, ok. Isn't it interesting how all of a sudden none of the media outlets are wanting to "respect" her preferred pronouns, and are identifying her AS her. Fox in particular comes to mind since they like to cater to these perverts and call them by the pronouns they want rather then simply what they ARE. Except in THIS case.

tdj
captain of 1,000

Post by tdj »

Silver Pie wrote: March 28th, 2023, 6:51 pm
Lizzy60 wrote: March 28th, 2023, 5:23 pm So.....was she taking pharmaceuticals for depression, autism (also mentioned) or for gender-switching? Will MSM try to cover up any meds she may have been taking?
Time will tell.
One of my kids told me a few minutes ago that it looked like she was taking testosterone. I don't know the source for this.
Testosterone turns people into absolute monsters sometimes. I've heard stories about how it heightens anger and aggression, which explains SO much. Men have to really struggle with self control to keep those natural tendencies at bay. The successful ones are the good guys. That's why I'm glad I'm a woman since I don't have any of those aggression and anger issues. I just cry once a month and eat a bunch of chocolate.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Liz Wheeler says this is what we should expect from what our society has become...

spiritMan
captain of 1,000

Post by spiritMan »

tdj wrote: March 28th, 2023, 8:05 pm
Time will tell.
Testosterone turns people into absolute monsters sometimes. I've heard stories about how it heightens anger and aggression, which explains SO much. Men have to really struggle with self control to keep those natural tendencies at bay. The successful ones are the good guys. That's why I'm glad I'm a woman since I don't have any of those aggression and anger issues. I just cry once a month and eat a bunch of chocolate.
Female aggression is just different . . .but it is still there. It's the slow knife in the back, the poison, the passive aggressive, backhanded comments, etc.
Male aggression is just in your face.

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

Post by Wondering Wendy »

Ok, it's beginning to look like a false flag hoax. There is no sign of blood or other people such as teachers or children on the police cam footage. Also, she apparently changed her shoes mid attack! 🤪

https://www.bitchute.com/video/iAelRin0rrhA/

https://www.intellihub.news/nashville-s ... ty-school/
shoes.jpeg
shoes.jpeg (105.66 KiB) Viewed 56 times

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

spiritMan wrote: March 28th, 2023, 8:14 pm
tdj wrote: March 28th, 2023, 8:05 pm
Female aggression is just different . . .but it is still there. It's the slow knife in the back, the poison, the passive aggressive, backhanded comments, etc.
Male aggression is just in your face.
Jordan Peterson points out that with women it is character assassination, men just assassinate you in a more up front way.

spiritMan
captain of 1,000

Post by spiritMan »

Wondering Wendy wrote: March 28th, 2023, 8:17 pm Ok, it's beginning to look like a false flag hoax. There is no sign of blood or other people such as teachers or children on the police cam footage. Also, she apparently changed her shoes mid attack! 🤪

shoes.jpeg
I don't believe that's the case. Be careful on wanting to believe this.

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

Post by Wondering Wendy »

spiritMan wrote: March 28th, 2023, 8:21 pm
Wondering Wendy wrote: March 28th, 2023, 8:17 pm Ok, it's beginning to look like a false flag hoax. There is no sign of blood or other people such as teachers or children on the police cam footage. Also, she apparently changed her shoes mid attack! 🤪

shoes.jpeg
Of course I want it to be true. However, I'm just looking at the evidence being presented. Why is she wearing different shoes in the footage of her entering the school, than those when she is shot dead on police cam? If these are not actual footage of the events then fine, but they are being reported to be.

spiritMan
captain of 1,000

Post by spiritMan »

Wondering Wendy wrote: March 28th, 2023, 8:26 pm
spiritMan wrote: March 28th, 2023, 8:21 pm

shoes.jpeg
Of course I want it to be true. However, I'm just looking at the evidence being presented. Why is she wearing different shoes in the footage of her entering the school, than those when she is shot dead on police cam? If these are not actual footage of the events then fine, but they are being reported to be.
That is my point. So many things can be digitally manipulated these days and it is VERY, VERY hard to tell the difference when it's still images or very short videos.

They have a full 6 min. video of the police going in and taking her down. This is a real event-not fake.