The Alien Threat PsyOp

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
creator
(of the Forum)

The Alien Threat PsyOp

Post by creator »

On his deathbed, Nazi rocket scientist Werhner Von Braun warned Carol Rosin of an insidious plan to use the alien/space topic to manipulate the public into tyrannical rule. He spoke of a time in the future where a series of planned traumatic events, or PsyOps, would lead to the erosion of society and the opportunity for a hidden fascist group, positioned within the dark corners of government, to rise to power.

According to Von Braun, the West would begin to war with Russia creating intense instability and fear. Then comes the Alien Threat PsyOp, where unidentified flying objects suddenly become an issue, and a potential threat. Of course, this is after years of the same people relegating the topic to the lowest level of concern, and the government and media refusing to admit they even exist.

Lastly, the government will use the 'alien threat' narrative to secure a large defense budget and weaponize space. And, once space is weaponized, once that kind of satellite technology is accepted by the public there is very little freedom for humanity as the level of surveillance and control one can enforce from space is devastating.
Good exposé on the alien threat psyop:

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Re: The Alien Threat PsyOp

Post by FrankOne »

After listening to a video of hers on this subject, my personal conclusion was that what he told her was how he thought it would play out from the perspective of the 1970's. One variable that has occurred since then is the placing of 100's of satellites in orbit. We have no idea what all the functions are of those satellites. The alien invasion theater is now being created as we've seen 'official' videos, along with official comments about the reality of "aliens". Their plan is slowly coming to fruition. Project blue beam looks like a coming reality.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Fred wrote: March 28th, 2023, 8:00 pm
An hour is pretty long. It looks interesting, though (I watched a few minutes). I'll have to watch it when I have more time.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

If there was a real alien invasion, they'd just throw a few rocks and comets and energy beams at us. They could invade us without us even knowing.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Niemand wrote: March 29th, 2023, 6:26 am If there was a real alien invasion, they'd just throw a few rocks and comets and energy beams at us. They could invade us without us even knowing.
someone close to me had the following vision maybe a year ago.

They saw cloud cover at a high altitude with an unusual ship flying above it slowly that didn't really look alien.

U.S. military jets were flying underneath the clouds in formation as the ship above opened fire with energy beams, destroying all of them. The higher ship had multiple 'energy cannons'.

I guess we'll see what happens, almost nothing surprises me anymore.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

I really can't describe this any better than you just have to watch it. Have a shovel ready as the sh!t might get too deep. Danica appears to be laughing at the guy as he speaks. But his story just gets deeper and deeper. Course, maybe I'm just too skeptical and it's all true.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Fred wrote: March 28th, 2023, 8:00 pm

Worth taking the time to watch. I don't know if he's legit, controlled opposition, or off his rocker. If he's telling the truth, this is incredible!

From the video:
"The alien part isn't going to be real, but the destruction to the cities is going to be real. That's what they want to do." It won't be a hologram, but a real ship(s).

The ones doing this seem to be the secret combination that is controlling (or trying to control) the planet. They aren't connected to any individual country, the guy said.

He sounds like he's saying there are real UFOs, and that is why the gov't distanced themselves from that label (go to the 22 minute mark in the video: it's in that area).

Anyone who has watched the video will understand why I've got the Isaiah quote below.
The damage and disasters are caused by this secret cabal, but God will punish them after he has allowed them to do his work of destroying the wicked and rebellious.

Isaiah. Nephi said that we'd understand him in the last days.

Chapter 10:
6 I will send him against an hypocritical nation, and against the people of my wrath will I give him a charge, to take the spoil, and to take the prey, and to tread them down like the mire of the streets.
7 Howbeit he meaneth not so, neither doth his heart think so; but it is in his heart to destroy and cut off nations not a few.

12 Wherefore it shall come to pass, that when the Lord hath performed his whole work upon mount Zion and on Jerusalem, I will punish the fruit of the stout heart of the king of Assyria, and the glory of his high looks.

Aussie
captain of 100

Post by Aussie »

This has been Satan's plan from the get go. He's been running the show for some time now and has many people to possess. His government officials have possessed the Globalists and world governments. This is the government he wants a world government under surveillance. They have made AI's for him to house his evil spirits in. However they find it hard to contain themselves (they're insane) and they're going rogue in them now. Satan wants a real body to possess. It won't be long before the UN brings about their NWO/ Great Reset end time dictator who Satan himself will possess and rule the world. Remember evil spirits also appear as light / orbs and can create clustered light shows in the sky to appear UFO like. Don't be deceived!

Aussie
captain of 100

Post by Aussie »

The end time dictator with his massive UN army kills a lot of the Globalists as well as Christian's and dissenters. He is brought into prominence by the globalists but ends up killing a lot of them. What can I say they don't like competition and either does Satan. All the money, weapons, tanks, planes etc from around the world, especially the US is going to Zelensky and is ending up in other European countries. Their agenda is to bankrupt the US and organise a huge army and weapons for the UN end time dictator.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

He's definitely been running the show for a long time.

Ado
captain of 100

Post by Ado »

When I was seven years old, living in Colorado Springs, my 5 year old sister and I were outside during spring break and we saw a flying disk come and hover over our apartment building. It had colorful lights around it and a small "bubble" on top that looked big enough to fit maybe one or two grown men. It produced a lot of wind and noise. I was entranced by the colorful lights that flashed rhythmically. A voice seemed to tell me in my mind that I didn't need to be afraid, they looked just like regular people and they would only come out of the ship and show themselves if we said it was okay. I ran inside to get my mom, my sister followed. Mom thought we were making up stories, and when I went back outside, it was gone. I don't know what it was, or if it was "good" or "bad". But I know what I saw in broad daylight, (my sister still remembers it as well as me) and it was real as real, and I was sure others had to have seen it and that it would end up on the news that night and I'd be vindicated. It didn't.
My sister in law said when she was a teenager, she was on a date with a boy and they were laying in the yard looking at the night sky when they saw something see-through but faintly colorful move above them and hover for a moment. She said it was hard to describe, but something was there that was mostly invisible, and the sky through it could be seen as sort of fuzzy and distorted. She said it was really big and everything around them became hyper-quiet, and then suddenly it shot off and disappeared. Both her and the boy looked at each other and said "did you see that?" Then for some reason they never mentioned it again. I was the first person she told about it when we were talking about spooky stories and I told her about my ufo experience.
Several years ago, a coworker of mine said she had had a great experience talking to a "psychic" who was able to give her comfort after her dad had died. I was gullible and curious and going through lots of emotions after my grandpa had died, so I contacted this person about scheduling to meet. She responded and creepily brought up my ufo experience, saying something like "Ah, yes I know about the flying ship you and your sister saw when you were little. I can tell you all about that, and how it wasn't of this natural world at all. What you had was a spiritual experience." I hadn't told anyone at work about that, and hadn't really told anyone about it outside of family except to a few close friends. That freaked me out so much and I decided not to schedule a meeting with her.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

I can vouche partially for gigi young and the fbi desouza guy i know and have read his books. He is legit or at least i know he is on my side.

I went down this rabbit hole while reading the book of mormon, michael heiser, and 1st enoch in 2017. I was studying the conspiracies and alien et stuff too in 2018 and after. It was a lot to comprehend but michael heiser made it a lot easier to synch it up with scripture.

Of course i kept going and ended up where no man or woman dared to tread.

My comprehension of the christ and the scriptures have undergone massive shifts since 2016 baptism into lds faith. Faith got stronger but toleration of human churches went to zero.

I recommend people search on ytube for dr michael heiser, the hebrew scholar, and his et or demon documentaries. They explain things. Or u can go read his books.

He was not 100% right but he got a lot of it right via the holy s.

Am i worried about ets or fallen angels? No.

Why not?

That is kind of hard to explain.

Dont be afraid of what the dark is planning. This is part of the divine test and plan.

As for what these ufos will look like....

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/3 ... xperiments

Navy declassified their patent the huac. Aka tr3b black triangle craft.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Ado wrote: April 7th, 2023, 3:11 pm When I was seven years old, living in Colorado Springs, my 5 year old sister and I were outside during spring break and we saw a flying disk come and hover over our apartment building. It had colorful lights around it and a small "bubble" on top that looked big enough to fit maybe one or two grown men. It produced a lot of wind and noise. I was entranced by the colorful lights that flashed rhythmically. A voice seemed to tell me in my mind that I didn't need to be afraid, they looked just like regular people and they would only come out of the ship and show themselves if we said it was okay. I ran inside to get my mom, my sister followed. Mom thought we were making up stories, and when I went back outside, it was gone. I don't know what it was, or if it was "good" or "bad". But I know what I saw in broad daylight, (my sister still remembers it as well as me) and it was real as real, and I was sure others had to have seen it and that it would end up on the news that night and I'd be vindicated. It didn't.
My sister in law said when she was a teenager, she was on a date with a boy and they were laying in the yard looking at the night sky when they saw something see-through but faintly colorful move above them and hover for a moment. She said it was hard to describe, but something was there that was mostly invisible, and the sky through it could be seen as sort of fuzzy and distorted. She said it was really big and everything around them became hyper-quiet, and then suddenly it shot off and disappeared. Both her and the boy looked at each other and said "did you see that?" Then for some reason they never mentioned it again. I was the first person she told about it when we were talking about spooky stories and I told her about my ufo experience.
Several years ago, a coworker of mine said she had had a great experience talking to a "psychic" who was able to give her comfort after her dad had died. I was gullible and curious and going through lots of emotions after my grandpa had died, so I contacted this person about scheduling to meet. She responded and creepily brought up my ufo experience, saying something like "Ah, yes I know about the flying ship you and your sister saw when you were little. I can tell you all about that, and how it wasn't of this natural world at all. What you had was a spiritual experience." I hadn't told anyone at work about that, and hadn't really told anyone about it outside of family except to a few close friends. That freaked me out so much and I decided not to schedule a meeting with her.
No need to be scared of psychics, child of god. They were everywhere in the old testament such as balam and all kinds of prophets and seers.

ampeterlin
captain of 100

Post by ampeterlin »

All aliens are bad. It is demonic.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Attachments
2023-04-07_17-33-52.png
2023-04-07_17-33-52.png (528.16 KiB) Viewed 360 times

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Addressing the topic of all alien ets are good or bad.

They r just like people and angels. They have free will to an extent and can do good and evil. Perhaps refer to the story of lucifer. Real hebrew name is heyl el. Like gabri el or micha el. El refers to elohim or of the almighty.

There is no such childish view that latter day saints r all good or evil. Just like the childish view that the lds prophet will never misguide you.

The topic of ets are fraught with fear for much the same reason kids are afraid to sleep alone. They are afraid of the dark unknown. The angels often descended and kept saying stop being afraid and stop worshipping me. There was a reason for that.

Also on von braun i feel we need to disclose who this ss officer and war criminal was. Truman wanted nazi scientists to get the technolpgy of the germans. One german scientist when asked where their goodies came from denied that they invented it. He said they had help. It was cia paperclip that brought in the nazi ss who had real knowledge of the occult and super tech. They sanitized their backgrounds and gave them american citizenship and names. Sorta like how nuland became nuland.

Or even better example is the nazi descendant freeland in canada.

The soviets also grabbed some nazis but they never gave them citizenship. They were not that stupid. They did not put them in charge of majestic 12 or mic. Truman to his credit wanted non nazi germqn scientisrs. Cia bypassed his order. Nothing new right.

This topic somewhat correlates to what is going on with nazis in ukraine as well. So is von braun credible as a witness? Very credible. He would know as the 4th reich communicated and worked with these nazi insiders to take over the us of a post ww2.

But that is another rabbit hole. It is all commected if u can see all the dots.

hideki
captain of 100

Post by hideki »

This is an automatic translation.
In the past, there were various types of aliens.
In science fiction novels and movies, there was a wide variety of characters, from human types to monsters and monsters, but on the other hand, the image of an alien with no body hair and a big head, dwarf-like aliens commonly known as "Grey alien" It became popular in the 1970s.
In recent years, when we think of "alien," many people probably think of "Gray," a green dwarf creature with an abnormally large head and eyes.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_alien

Before sightings of gray-type aliens, there were octopus-type aliens commonly seen on Mars, such as the aliens in the science fiction novel The War of the Worlds, published in 1898 by British author H.G. Wells. It was a typical image of an alien.

Gray is not an alien.
The images of gray-type aliens that have been instilled in the public include the Star Child who appears in the science fiction movie "2001: A Space Odyssey'' and the alien who appears in the movie "Close Encounters of the Third Kind.''

In fact, there are parts and works in American movies that were created for the government's psychological manipulation of the masses.

Close Encounters of the Third Kind was directed by Steven Spielberg and supervised by J. Allen Hynek, a well-known UFO researcher.
Although the story is basically fiction, the encounter scenes scattered throughout are based on actually reported UFO incidents, and at the time it received high praise from many UFO researchers as a work that was more than just science fiction. Ta.
Since it is based on an actual UFO incident, the gray type alien that appears in the final climax made many people feel the reality of alien life.

As witnesses to incidents said to be related to Gray and his characteristic appearance increased through media such as TV programs, Gray gradually became the representative image of an alien.
Perhaps because of his simple and impactful appearance, he has been featured in commercials and has been used as a character in various merchandise.

Gray has been the subject of many conspiracy theories.
In the 1990s, popular culture also began to increasingly associate Gray with many military-industrial complex and New World Order conspiracy theories.
A well-known example is the Fox television series "The X-Files," which aired in 1993.
The show combines a quest to find evidence of the existence of extraterrestrial life similar to the Grays with a number of UFO conspiracy theory subplots.

Alien Autopsy, a 17-minute black-and-white film released in 1995 that supposedly depicts a secret medical examination or dissection of an alien by the U.S. military, does not dissect an alien.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_Autopsy_(1995_film)

There is a "Gray conspiracy theory'' that has become generally known since the late 1980s that the alien Gray from the United States has made a secret agreement with the US government to use earthlings as experimental materials and cause damage.
Some victims who were attacked by Gray have testified that Gray was a costumed animal with a human inside.

The "Gray Conspiracy Theory" was an organized production for military purposes.
One of the military objectives is to cover up biological experiments targeting civilians, such as implant technology, and the development of secret weapons.

In recent years, the number of case reports of abduction has been increasing year by year, mainly in Europe and the United States.
The number of cases in which it has been revealed that it was fiction is also increasing.
In either case, it is not recognized as science because it is only testimony and lacks physical evidence.

The reason why many people claim to have been abducted by aliens may be that they were simply dreaming.
In an experiment, 20 people were asked to lucid dream, which allows them to change the state of their dreams as they wish, and when they were instructed to leave their bodies and go look for UFOs during their dreams, 35% of the participants lucidly dreamed. reported that an alien came to his bedroom and tried to kidnap him.
All they were asked to do was imagine an alien, but their brains automatically created a story about an alien abduction.
The same thing is thought to have happened to people who claimed to have been abducted by aliens, but were only dreaming.

According to those who have experienced this, they have reported being abducted by UFOs, undergoing medical surgery, being implanted with small machines, being subjected to experiments and research, and in some cases being subjected to sexual acts. There is also.
There is a strange fact common to the confessions of people who claim to have been abducted by aliens, called "abductees."
It has the look of the alien that took them away.
The abductees, who were completely strangers to each other, seemed to have put together the same characteristics that made them look like aliens: a hairless oval head, disproportionately large eyes, a slender, pointed jaw, and a small nose. I draw a similar figure with a mouth, gray skin, and a small body.

Dr. Frederick Malmstrom, a psychologist at the U.S. Air Force Academy, has provided a new perspective on this issue.
The opinion that Malstrom announced is that the alien's face is the face of his own mother.
According to Malstrom, this archetypal female face is an image that can be called a template so that humans can immediately identify their own mother when they are born.
Indeed, research to date has shown that all animals are born with an innate ability to recognize visual prototypes so that they can identify their mother and survive immediately after birth.

For example, a newborn chick will be frightened if it sees the shadow of its predator even immediately after birth, whereas it will be frightened if it sees the shadow of a non-predator such as a goose or a bird resembling a chicken. Show no fear.
This also applies to humans, and human infants are said to naturally respond to average human faces.

Previous research has shown that 2-month-old infants respond particularly favorably to objects that resemble human faces, even Halloween masks, but show no interest in other shapes. It has been found that it does not show.

Now, Malmstrom has altered the photo of the woman's face according to the visual effects that newborns receive at birth (astigmatism, blurred focus), resulting in a photo that closely resembles the face of an alien with giant eyes. It is said that it turned out to be.
A newborn baby's eyes and nose are blurry, and facial features become blurry and the eyes become large, pitch-black dots.

Why do all these abductees see their mothers in common?
It is said that it is related to the time when the abductee goes to sleep, where he or she is kidnapped, and the hypnosis that recalls that experience.
In fact, the objects that abductees see in a semi-sleep state or recall while under hypnosis are quite reliable as research subjects.
This state of half-sleep and half-awake is called the hypnagogic dream state, which has many of the same characteristics as the hypnotic state.
In this situation, the mind returns to the stage of trying to understand the external environment, just as it did at the time of human birth, and the primitive face template recognition is recalled, which leads to a false memory of an alien face. It produces.
False memories are episodic memories of events that did not actually occur, fabricated through incorrect hypnotherapy.

Susan Clancy, a psychology researcher at Harvard University, says no one has actually been abducted by extraterrestrials.
Instead, Clancy points to other causes: hallucinations during sleep, an innate tendency to be suggestible, and a fundamental human need to explain the world.

Popular culture also plays a big role here.
Clancy interviewed approximately 50 people who claimed to have been abducted, from which he derived most of his explanations.
Clancy also added a new discovery.
Despite the fact that many of them still experience the fear of rape, they do not regret the experience.
In each case, Clancy says that the abduction experience "transformed the lives of the people involved, and they came to feel better about themselves and the world in which they lived."
Clancy is one of the few American researchers who studies abduction experiences as a way to understand how people form "idiosyncratic beliefs."

She doesn't know exactly how many Americans think they've been abducted by aliens, but polls show that about a quarter of Americans think extraterrestrials have visited Earth. Says.
While many abductees are happy to talk about their experiences on the radio or on the Internet, Clancy said in an interview that some people keep their experiences secret for fear of being labeled as insane. .

She doesn't remember everything that happened in detail.
In fact, she found that only 10% of people who thought they had been abducted remembered the experience in great detail.
Others use small details, mysterious bruises, and vague sensations as evidence that they must have been attacked by aliens.

When many people find a bruise, they think that they must have hit it somewhere without realizing it.
Also, if something fell out of their butt, a normal person would not ask for an analysis because they thought that something might have been left behind when they were kidnapped and had their anus examined.
One abductee actually sent a sample to a laboratory, and refused to believe it even when told the analysis results that it was actually hemorrhoids.

However, even after hearing these explanations, imaginative abductees who are susceptible to ``magical'' thinking and suggestion are not convinced.
In fact, research has confirmed that abductees are the people most likely to be implanted with false memories.
Delusions are created as a result of hallucinations that appear during a type of bondage that some people experience.
When especially imaginative people try to explain hallucinations, they imagine the abductions that are going on in the world.

Many self-proclaimed abductees visit the clinic of Dr. Michael B. Russo, a neurologist who has clinics in both Honolulu, the capital of Oahu, and Yawai Island.
Dr. Lasso examined the electrical activity in the brains of the abductees using a high-density electroencephalogram (DEEG) machine for brain wave mapping, and found that all of the abductees had the same abnormality in their parietal lobes (the top of the cerebral cortex in both hemispheres of the brain). Found it.

Dr. Russo says:
``This area of the brain integrates visual and auditory data and provides information to higher-order thinking areas, which the frontal lobe recognizes as factual information.
However, it is also possible that the parietal lobe itself creates internal visual and auditory data, which the frontal lobe then perceives as fact. ”
Dr. Russo says the symptoms are very similar to those seen in patients who have suffered traumatic brain injuries in accidents.

The "Gray Conspiracy Theory" is a powerful tool for the U.S. military to mislead and hide the identity of the real UFO occupants.
Most of the "gray conspiracy theories" are leaked by shady people who claim to be former American military personnel.
The U.S. military used unknown creatures that originally lived on Earth as "Alien Greys."

The characteristics of the Gray are that it is about the size of a child, has almond-shaped eyes with no whites, a large head, no visible genitalia, and walks on two legs with thin limbs.
Its body color is grayish pink or pale green, and it has four-toed webbed hands and three-toed, but webbed feet (it looks like it has no fingers).

Gray's true identity

The four-fingered, webbed Gray is not an intelligent creature from another celestial body, but an amphibian from Earth.

Gray is known as "kappa" in Japan.
"Kappa" literally means "river child," and is classified as a child-type monster that lives in rivers.
Based on folklore, old records, and eyewitness accounts, the image of a kappa is that it has a human-like appearance, about 1 meter in length, smaller than an adult human.
Depending on the source, it is also expressed as the height of a person aged 5 to 7, 8, or 10 years or older.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kappa_(folklore)

There are kappa outside of Japan, and in Europe they are mainly treated as a type of fairy.
Waterside fairies have the same personality as Japanese kappas, such as dragging horses with them.

In fact, if you look at the sketches of people who have witnessed fairies, they are actually gray.
Kappa in Europe have been passed down in legends mainly as fairies and forest dwarfs.

In the story, they are depicted as cute humans, but if you look only at objective data such as dancing and pulling people into the water, they are actually kappa.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nixie_(folklore)

On the Indonesian island of Bali, they live in old rivers, lakes, and beaches, and have a disproportionately large head and thin body that look a little like people called Tonyo.
It is said that if you play near the water where they live, they will get angry and drag your feet.

In Russia, it is a waterside monster that appears in folklore, meaning "water monster", and is also called vodnik, vodjanik, vodzhanoi chort, etc.

In the countries of the Slavic tribes, deep in the depths of river swamps, there are water spirits known collectively as water men, and in the Czech Republic (Bohemia region) they are called vodniks.
It is said that it is strong while in the water, but becomes extremely weak when it comes to land.

In the Urubamba River, which is a river that flows through Peru and is one of the sources of the Amazon River, there is a large, frog-like monster with long legs called Lana who plays pranks on children.

Mannegishi is a legendary dwarf passed down by the Native Canadian Cree people and is also called "Gahonga".
His arms are long and thin, his head is very large compared to his body, he has large eyes, and is said to have no hair or nose.
Due to its small stature, the Mannegishi give the impression of being kind of cute, but to the Cree people it is depicted as a terrifying creature.
There is also a theory that there are two types of Mannegishi, one type that is friendly to humans and the other type that is not.
It is said that the snail lives near rocky rapids and can overturn canoes going down the river, causing them to drown.

In this way, kappas are among the creatures that are considered fairies or forest dwarfs depending on national characteristics and culture.

Puck, a British fairy, is depicted in paintings as a mischievous child.
Puck, as sighted, resembles a kappa.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puck_(folklore)

Kappa and plasma
In folklore and sightings, kappa produce fireballs.
Kappa generates plasma.
The large frontal lobe of a kappa is divided into left and right sides by a bony wall, and an unidentified bellows structure exists in the frontal lobe, causing the brain to protrude into the back of the head.
The kappa is the frontal third of the frontal lobe, which strongly amplifies radio waves, which are powerful brain waves, and irradiates them as electromagnetic waves, generating plasma by irradiating them from two points from the left and right.
A kappa's brain is hidden behind an electromagnetic radiation structure that occupies most of the head, and the brain itself is only slightly larger than a dog.
Behind the electromagnetic radiation structure is a shielding bone that protects the brain from electromagnetic waves.
Humans also have a small amount of radio waves emitted from their frontal lobes.

High-temperature plasma is so scorching hot that it burns everything it touches, but when it is generated at a certain frequency, it remains stable at room temperature.
By surrounding yourself with this low-temperature, stabilized plasma, you can even penetrate solid matter.

The American military has discovered the ability of plasma to penetrate all substances.
When "Object A'' surrounded by plasma collides with another object, such as a steel plate that has been turned into plasma by applying microwaves, "Object A'' passes through the plate and comes out on the other side unharmed. .

Plasma also increases the intensity of microwaves, electromagnetic waves, etc. and emits them linearly like a laser, and when two or three waves are created and crossed, they are generated in that area.
Furthermore, they discovered that if there was an object at the intersection, that object could be turned into plasma.

Kappa also fly in the sky.
It is said that in autumn in Kyushu, Japan, large numbers of kappa fly back to the mountains in flocks.
Kappa have been seen flying in the sky for a long time.
This is plasma flight.
Plasma can also fly because it controls gravity.

This incident occurred on April 27, 1998 in the American state of Oregon.
That day, John Faulkner and his friends went to a mountainous area near Leeby to pursue his hobby of rock climbing.
Faulkner and his friends were enjoying climbing the rocky area of the waterfall when they suddenly spotted a strange human-like object in the sky above the forest across the river.
Although his companions were a bit creepy, Faulkner was curious enough to take some photos of the mysterious creature.
Immediately after that, it seemed to notice our presence, and suddenly it suddenly became so small that it looked like a dot and disappeared from sight.
It is said that Faulkner and his friends looked at each other in disbelief and confirmed to each other that it was not an illusion.

In March 1999, a human-like creature flew into the sky above the capital, Mexico City.
People have witnessed it floating around, moving its limbs subtly.
While the witnesses were stunned, the mysterious creature suddenly seemed to plummet toward the ground, then made a sharp turn and disappeared into the sky.
A year later, the mysterious puppet creature reappears in Mexico.
It became known to the world after being filmed on video by Salvador Guerrero.

On January 16, 2004, a shocking incident occurred where a flying humanoid attacked a human.
Early that morning, Leonardo Samariego, a police officer living in the Mexican city of Guadalupe, was driving his car on a patrol when a black shadow suddenly swooped down from the sky in front of him and attacked his car.
Surprised, Samariego saw the figure appear in the light, and all the hair on his body stood up.
Because there was an ugly monster that I had never seen before.
Fearing for his safety, Samariego stepped on the accelerator as hard as he could, accelerating his car and driving away.
The monster showed no signs of pursuing him, and he survived.
According to Samariego's testimony, the monster had a human-like appearance, but was not wearing any clothing, had disproportionately long arms, and had a reddish-brown color all over its body.
Moreover, the large eyeballs with no white part at all were very impressive.

Afterwards, three police officers in a nearby area witnessed a monster flying from the sky, causing an uproar.
The series of incidents was widely reported on local television, and was also featured on a special TV program in Japan.

In July 2003, in addition to clinging to a palm tree in the mountains of Puerto Rico, it was also photographed floating in the air.
In mid-July 2003, Shimon Perez (pseudonym), a resident of Caboro Rojo, a town in southwestern Puerto Rico, used the Japanese-made digital camera he had just bought to take photos of the baby born to his brother and his wife. I was walking along the mountain path with a book in my hand.
Then, something flashed in the corner of Perez's vision.
He immediately realized it was an animal from the movement and presence, and when he looked ahead, the shadow grabbed onto a palm tree and continued to climb upwards.
For a moment, I thought it was a monkey, but I've never seen a monkey before in this area, and the way it moved seemed a little strange.
Rather than climbing a tree, it looked as though it had risen smoothly in a straight line, as if it had been suspended by an elevator or a string.
Curious, Perez approached the base of the palm tree and looked up. When he saw the palm leaves swaying and some leaves falling, Perez raised his camera.
When I looked, I saw what appeared to be a completely naked child looking down at Perez from atop a palm tree.

He has pale pink skin and a large head.
However, although he resembled a human, he was not human.
He had big eyes that glowed eerily.

Perez pressed the camera shutter.
That's all Perez remembers, and he was suddenly attacked by a feeling of weakness and intense dizziness and collapsed.
He passed out for several hours.

Kappa emit powerful electromagnetic waves from their unbalanced, large brains, and the high-frequency electromagnetic waves paralyze the autonomic nervous systems of other animals, causing nausea and dizziness, and sometimes causing them to faint.
If the output of electromagnetic waves is further increased, the nearby atmosphere will be excited and a fireball of plasma will be created.

The photo taken by Perez showed a black shadow clinging to a tree and an eerily glowing eye.
What's more, I didn't notice it when I took the photo, but there was a similar shadow in the air on the left side, as if it was trying to jump to something.

On September 14, 2005, just after 2 a.m. in Texas, D.S. Fleming, a San Antonio car salesman, was driving to Sweetwater, located north of the Edward Plateau, when he saw a glowing object floating in the night sky. discovered.
The moment he took out the single-lens reflex camera he uses for work, pointed it at an object, and focused on it through the viewfinder, he couldn't believe his eyes.
The thing that was shining was a mysterious creature that looked like a human.
I could tell by the way he was flapping his arms and legs that he was definitely alive.
He pressed the shutter more than 10 times, including the zoom.
During that time, the monster gradually moved in the sky, and it is said that it eventually disappeared between the trees that spread across the road.

Loveland frog is probably a kappa.
In Ohio folklore, the Loveland frog (also known as the Loveland frogman or Loveland lizard) is a legendary humanoid frog described as standing roughly 4 feet (1.2 m) tall, allegedly spotted in Loveland, Ohio.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loveland_frog

Dover Demon would also be a kappa.
The Dover Demon is a creature reportedly sighted on April 21–22, 1977, in Dover, Massachusetts, a town about 15 miles (24 km) southwest of downtown Boston.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dover_Demon

This photo was taken by British tourists in Manaus, Brazil in 2011.
There is a plasma near the kappa.

Secret combination that follow Satan in the United States cover up the truth about aliens so that people are not led to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
On the other hand, they spread the information that the aliens coming on UFOs are grays.

The secret combination transforms the captured kappa into aliens and stage various incidents, while also using movies, television, and mass media to spread the image of the heterosexual gray.
At the same time, UFO researchers are informed that the Grays are abducting humans and conducting experiments on them.

America's top secret information will eventually leak out, and before people realize that the Grays are not aliens, they take the initiative and spread false information about humanoid aliens to disrupt the situation.
They also disseminate information that the person using Gray is a humanoid alien, giving a bad impression of the real alien.

In this way, the secret combination's plan is to demonstrate to people how dangerous humanoid aliens are to Earthlings, and ultimately to form public opinion that aliens are the common enemy of Earthlings.

Many UFOs are plasma, which is a natural phenomenon.
And it's the US military's secret plasma weapon.
The US military is secretly developing the latest plasma flying fighter.
The real aliens are the ten lost tribes of Israel.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

The one thing about people supposedly saying stuff on their deathbed is that you can't interview them to find out whether that's what they really said. The Roman Catholics are bad for this – everyone useful to their cause recants or accepts last rites before they die. Not that this is much to do with the main topic.