King Noah sounds like Brigham Young

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: King Noah sounds like Brigham Young

Post by Cruiserdude »

SJR3t2 wrote: March 22nd, 2023, 8:48 am
ransomme wrote: March 22nd, 2023, 5:02 am
cab wrote: November 30th, 2022, 11:22 pm

Really? What is the purpose then? The purpose of all things from God is to teach and prepare us to receive the baptism of the Holy Ghost. All those things are the map. After receiving the Holy Ghost then it is the Holy Ghost which tells us all that we should do.

It is the culmination point. It is to fulfill the measure of our creation. When we are born of the Spirit we are born into the kingdom of God and become his children. We then become tabernacles/temples/dwelling places of God. Temples are built to show us what we may become if we submit to God.

This is the doctrine of Jesus Christ. Anything more or less is not of him.
The baptism of fire helps get you to the door. One still has to endure to the End. The Beginning and the End is Jesus the Messiah.

It is not a trump card but the baptism of fire is a required event, after which one needs to walk in the light and companionship of the Holy Ghost to come to the Lord Jesus.
You may enjoy this summary of the baptisms I did.

As I see it every part of the Doctrine of Christ [the Messiah] is connected to His law / Torah.
A Repenting and returning to the law / Torah.
-B Baptism of water is a witness of covenant already made to keep all of His law / Torah.
-B Baptism of fire is a witness you have been judged and found with a broken heart and a contrite spirit and you are then cleansed of your past sins and have been justified by the law / Torah because of Yeshua’s merits.
A Baptism of the Holy Spirit is sanctification by the law / Torah and have it written on your heart and you seek to sin no more and have the express image of Yeshua in your countenance.
Sometimes the Doctrine of Christ [the Messiah] includes enduring to the end which is keeping the commandments to the end of your life even when the world will judge you negatively for doing so. Other times it will include speaking with the tongue of angels which is simply preaching and teaching the law / Torah and calling people to repentance which is telling them to return to YHWH’s law / Torah.
https://seekingyhwh.org/2022/10/05/all- ... o-chiasmi/
I like this 👍

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

ransomme wrote: March 22nd, 2023, 9:30 am
simpleton wrote: March 22nd, 2023, 9:22 am
Precepts wrote: October 23rd, 2022, 10:57 pm I was reading Mosiah 11 for my personal study today. I couldn’t help but see the similarities between the wicked King Noah and Brigham Young

Noah Wives and Concubines
BY Polygamy

Noah 1/5 tax
BY enforces 1/10 tithing even among poor

Noah elegant buildings
BY lion house

Noah wine bibber
BY distillery

Noah delight in bloodshed
BY blood atonement
I was reading the above and couldn't help but notice the similarity with you and others of like, and this crowd:

When the chief priests therefore and officers saw him, they cried out, saying, Crucify him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Take ye him, and crucify him: for I find no fault in him. The Jews answered him, We have a law, and by our law he ought to die, because he made himself the Son of God.
I don't get your response. Was he trying to kill B.Young? I haven't heard anyone call for B.Young's death, granted he is already dead but I think you get the idea.
Basicly in possession of a similiar spirit is the point.

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

Cruiserdude wrote: March 22nd, 2023, 9:38 am
SJR3t2 wrote: March 22nd, 2023, 8:48 am
ransomme wrote: March 22nd, 2023, 5:02 am
The baptism of fire helps get you to the door. One still has to endure to the End. The Beginning and the End is Jesus the Messiah.

It is not a trump card but the baptism of fire is a required event, after which one needs to walk in the light and companionship of the Holy Ghost to come to the Lord Jesus.
You may enjoy this summary of the baptisms I did.

As I see it every part of the Doctrine of Christ [the Messiah] is connected to His law / Torah.
A Repenting and returning to the law / Torah.
-B Baptism of water is a witness of covenant already made to keep all of His law / Torah.
-B Baptism of fire is a witness you have been judged and found with a broken heart and a contrite spirit and you are then cleansed of your past sins and have been justified by the law / Torah because of Yeshua’s merits.
A Baptism of the Holy Spirit is sanctification by the law / Torah and have it written on your heart and you seek to sin no more and have the express image of Yeshua in your countenance.
Sometimes the Doctrine of Christ [the Messiah] includes enduring to the end which is keeping the commandments to the end of your life even when the world will judge you negatively for doing so. Other times it will include speaking with the tongue of angels which is simply preaching and teaching the law / Torah and calling people to repentance which is telling them to return to YHWH’s law / Torah.
https://seekingyhwh.org/2022/10/05/all- ... o-chiasmi/
I like this 👍
I hope you like the rest of the article also as it helps lay the foundation for it.

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

simpleton wrote: March 22nd, 2023, 10:21 am
ransomme wrote: March 22nd, 2023, 9:30 am

I was reading the above and couldn't help but notice the similarity with you and others of like, and this crowd:

When the chief priests therefore and officers saw him, they cried out, saying, Crucify him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Take ye him, and crucify him: for I find no fault in him. The Jews answered him, We have a law, and by our law he ought to die, because he made himself the Son of God.
I don't get your response. Was he trying to kill B.Young? I haven't heard anyone call for B.Young's death, granted he is already dead but I think you get the idea.
Basicly in possession of a similiar spirit is the point.
So murder in his heart? Wow. Just remind me to never trust your judgement.

Precepts
captain of 50

Post by Precepts »

Precepts wrote: October 23rd, 2022, 10:57 pm I was reading Mosiah 11 for my personal study today. I couldn’t help but see the similarities between the wicked King Noah and Brigham Young

BY Polygamy

Noah 1/5 tax

Noah elegant buildings
BY lion house

Noah wine bibber
BY distillery

BY blood atonement

I never said crucify him or do anything to BY. I was simply stating similarities. Jesus taught that by their fruits ye shall know them. Observing the fruits is all.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Precepts wrote: March 22nd, 2023, 11:18 pm

BY Polygamy

Noah 1/5 tax

Noah elegant buildings
BY lion house

Noah wine bibber
BY distillery

BY blood atonement

I never said crucify him or do anything to BY. I was simply stating similarities. Jesus taught that by their fruits ye shall know them. Observing the fruits is all.
So judge him to the standard of king David…

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

Bronco73idi wrote: March 23rd, 2023, 12:33 am

king David repented

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

SJR3t2 wrote: March 23rd, 2023, 8:50 am

king David repented
Really? That is your justification?

David truly repented because he didn’t eat for a couple days? What did he do? He lusted after a woman after watching her shower in the nude. Did he not have enough sex because one of his 8 known wives wouldn’t put out?

So he had sex with a married woman while her loyal husband was fighting for his King (boss) then to hide his sin of sleeping with another man’s wife he later had the husband killed in battle?

Can you truly repent for murder?

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

Bronco73idi wrote: March 23rd, 2023, 9:48 am

king David repented

David truly repented because he didn’t eat for a couple days? What did he do? He lusted after a woman after watching her shower in the nude. Did he not have enough sex because one of his 8 known wives wouldn’t put out?

So he had sex with a married woman while her loyal husband was fighting for his King (boss) then to hide his sin of sleeping with another man’s wife he later had the husband killed in battle?

If you have a problem with what the scriptures teach you have a problem with YHWH.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

SJR3t2 wrote: March 24th, 2023, 11:16 am

king David repented

If you have a problem with what the scriptures teach you have a problem with YHWH.
Do you believe that Jospeh Smith was the prophet Jeremiah 31 and Isaiah 28 is referring too?

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

Bronco73idi wrote: March 24th, 2023, 1:58 pm

Do you believe that Jospeh Smith was the prophet Jeremiah 31 and Isaiah 28 is referring too?
I believe JS is the first of the 3 servants, so not the Mighty and Strong One. But I'll be honest don't know how that deals with the subject at hand.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

SJR3t2 wrote: March 26th, 2023, 11:57 pm

I believe JS is the first of the 3 servants, so not the Mighty and Strong One. But I'll be honest don't know how that deals with the subject at hand.
A lot, what did Jospeh say about king David because he had Uriah killed.

I agree, I believe Jospeh was the first servant, Brigham was the second and John Taylor was the 3rd. John would have then buried the one thing he was given to multiple.

To have the Davidic servant as the second servant you would then have a time period for the 3rd servant, between the DS and the second coming.

All other presidents of the church were just that, Presidents. We have actually taught less then what used to be taught in John Taylor’s day, ie Adam is God, Jospeh taught that.

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

Bronco73idi wrote: March 27th, 2023, 10:15 am

I agree, I believe Jospeh was the first servant, Brigham was the second and John Taylor was the 3rd. John would have then buried the one thing he was given to multiple.

To have the Davidic servant as the second servant you would then have a time period for the 3rd servant, between the DS and the second coming.

All other presidents of the church were just that, Presidents. We have actually taught less then what used to be taught in John Taylor’s day, ie Adam is God, Jospeh taught that.
Please elaborate why you believe Joseph said about David has to do deal with this. Not to mention please quote you believe what JS said on this. (FYI I don't believe everything people claim JS said because much of it contradicts scriptures and other so called quotes.)

We disagree about Brigham Young and John Taylor for sure. For one the second one is the Mighty and Strong One in this pattern I'm talking about and that was not Brigham Young. and the Third one is the Messiah Himself, and John Taylor is not that.

I do not believe DS / Denver Snuffer is what he claims to be but a deceiver at the core. https://seekingyhwh.org/resources/denver-snuffer/

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

SJR3t2 wrote: March 27th, 2023, 10:09 pm

Please elaborate why you believe Joseph said about David has to do deal with this. Not to mention please quote you believe what JS said on this. (FYI I don't believe everything people claim JS said because much of it contradicts scriptures and other so called quotes.)

We disagree about Brigham Young and John Taylor for sure. For one the second one is the Mighty and Strong One in this pattern I'm talking about and that was not Brigham Young. and the Third one is the Messiah Himself, and John Taylor is not that.

I do not believe DS / Denver Snuffer is what he claims to be but a deceiver at the core. https://seekingyhwh.org/resources/denver-snuffer/
I don’t know what Denver has said. The 3rd servant of the lord’s parable of talents, is given one talent and he buries it. The lord doesn’t give himself only one talent to multiply. He has all talents to give.

Jospeh on ancient of days. Brigham taught Adam is our Heavenly Father and Jospeh taught this in secrecy because of the persecution from the mobs around them. Here is some proof of that.

May 4th 1842

https://www.josephsmithpapers.org/paper ... y-1842/502

“instructing them in the principles and order of the Priesthood, attending to washings, anointings, endowments and the communication of Keys pertaining to the Aaronic Priesthood, and so on to the highest order of Melchisedec Priesthood, setting forth the order pertaining to the ancient of Days, and all those plans and principles, by which any one is enabled to secure the fulness of those blessings, which have been prepared for the Church of the first born, and come up and abide in the presence of the Eloheim in the Eternal worlds.“

Jospeh on King David

March 10th 1844

https://www.josephsmithpapers.org/paper ... l-1844/293

“A murderer, for instance, one that sheds innocent blood, cannot have forgiveness, David sought repentance at the hand of God carefully, with tears for the murder of Uriah, but he could only get it through hell; he got a promise that his soul should not be left in hell. Although David was a king he never did obtain the spirit and power of Elijah and the fulness of the Priesthood; and the priesthood that he received, and the throne and kingdom of David is to be taken from him and given to another by the name of David in the last days raised up out of his lineage, Peter referred to the same subject on the day of Pentecost, but the multitude did not get the endowment that Peter had, but several days after the people asked what shall we do. Peter says ‘I would ye had done it ignorantly’ speaking of crucifying the Lord &c. He did not say to them ‘repent”

I am not a respecter of man’s opinion….

D&C 112 was written in 1837, Brigham was an apostle in 1835.

20 Whosoever receiveth my word receiveth me, and whosoever receiveth me, receiveth those, the First Presidency, whom I have sent, whom I have made counselors for my name’s sake unto you.
21 And again, I say unto you, that whosoever ye shall send in my name, by the voice of your brethren, the Twelve, duly recommended and authorized by you, shall have power to open the door of my kingdom unto any nation whithersoever ye shall send them—

This is about Jospeh’s Presidency and apostles. Is this prophetic and from the lord is what you have to ask yourself, I say yea…

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

Bronco73idi wrote: March 27th, 2023, 10:56 pm

I don’t know what Denver has said. The 3rd servant of the lord’s parable of talents, is given one talent and he buries it. The lord doesn’t give himself only one talent to multiply. He has all talents to give.

Jospeh on ancient of days. Brigham taught Adam is our Heavenly Father and Jospeh taught this in secrecy because of the persecution from the mobs around them. Here is some proof of that.

May 4th 1842

“instructing them in the principles and order of the Priesthood, attending to washings, anointings, endowments and the communication of Keys pertaining to the Aaronic Priesthood, and so on to the highest order of Melchisedec Priesthood, setting forth the order pertaining to the ancient of Days, and all those plans and principles, by which any one is enabled to secure the fulness of those blessings, which have been prepared for the Church of the first born, and come up and abide in the presence of the Eloheim in the Eternal worlds.“

Jospeh on King David

March 10th 1844

“A murderer, for instance, one that sheds innocent blood, cannot have forgiveness, David sought repentance at the hand of God carefully, with tears for the murder of Uriah, but he could only get it through hell; he got a promise that his soul should not be left in hell. Although David was a king he never did obtain the spirit and power of Elijah and the fulness of the Priesthood; and the priesthood that he received, and the throne and kingdom of David is to be taken from him and given to another by the name of David in the last days raised up out of his lineage, Peter referred to the same subject on the day of Pentecost, but the multitude did not get the endowment that Peter had, but several days after the people asked what shall we do. Peter says ‘I would ye had done it ignorantly’ speaking of crucifying the Lord &c. He did not say to them ‘repent”

20 Whosoever receiveth my word receiveth me, and whosoever receiveth me, receiveth those, the First Presidency, whom I have sent, whom I have made counselors for my name’s sake unto you.
21 And again, I say unto you, that whosoever ye shall send in my name, by the voice of your brethren, the Twelve, duly recommended and authorized by you, shall have power to open the door of my kingdom unto any nation whithersoever ye shall send them—

This is about Jospeh’s Presidency and apostles. Is this prophetic and from the lord is what you have to ask yourself, I say yea…
I'm not talking about the parable of the talents. I'm talking about the Elijah, Elias and Redeemer pattern.

Brigham Young contradicts the BoM on who God the Father is.

2 Nephi (LDS 2:14-15) (RLDS 1:94-98)
14 And now, my sons, I speak unto you these things for your profit and learning; for there is a God, and He hath created all things, both the heavens and the earth, and all things that in them are, both things to act and things to be acted upon. 15 And to bring about his eternal purposes in the end of man, after he [Elohim] had CREATED our first parents, and the beasts of the field and the fowls of the air, and in fine, all things which are created, it must needs be that there was an opposition; even the forbidden fruit in opposition to the tree of life; the one being sweet and the other bitter.

Alma (LDS 18:36) (RLDS 2:114-115) Now when Ammon had said these words, he began at the CREATION OF THE WORLD, and also the CREATION OF ADAM, and told him all the things concerning the fall of man, and rehearsed and laid before him the records and the holy scriptures of the people, which had been spoken by the prophets, even down to the time that their father, Lehi, left Jerusalem.

Mormon (LDS 9:12) (RLDS 4:71) Behold, he [God] created Adam, and by Adam came the fall of man. And because of the fall of man came Jesus Christ, even the Father and the Son; and because of Jesus Christ came the redemption of man.

Moroni (LDS 10:3) (RLDS 10:3) Behold, I would exhort you that when ye shall read these things, if it be wisdom in God that ye should read them, that ye would remember how merciful the Lord hath been unto the children of men, from the CREATION OF ADAM even down until the time that ye shall receive these things, and ponder it in your hearts.

Moses 3:7 And I, the Lord God, formed man from the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul, the first flesh upon the earth, the first man also; nevertheless, all things were before created; but spiritually were they created and made according to my word.

Moses 3:8 And I, the Lord God, planted a garden eastward in Eden, and there I put the man whom I had formed.

Moses 3:19 And out of the ground I, the Lord God, formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and commanded that they should come unto Adam, to see what he would call them; and they were also living souls; for I, God, breathed into them the breath of life, and commanded that whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that should be the name thereof.

I don't believe the quote of "A murderer, for instance, one that sheds innocent blood, cannot have forgiveness" is authentic because BoM shows otherwise.

FYI D&C 112 is not talking about the LDS / Brighamite church who has perverted the restoration.

Those who pervert/change the ways of the Lord are part of the great and abominable church.

1 Nephi (LDS 22:14) (RLDS 7:28-31) And every nation which shall war against thee, O house of Israel, shall be turned one against another, and they shall fall into the pit which they digged to ensnare the people of the Lord. And all that fight against Zion shall be destroyed, and that GREAT WHORE, WHO HATH PERVERTED THE RIGHT WAYS OF THE LORD, YEA, THAT GREAT AND ABOMINABLE CHURCH, shall tumble to the dust and great shall be the fall of it.

1828 Webster's Dictionary, Pervert:
PERVERT', verb transitive [Latin perverto; per and verto, to turn.]
1) To TURN FROM TRUTH, propriety, or from its proper PURPOSE; to DISTORT from its true use or end; as, to pervert reason by MISDIRECTING it; to pervert the laws by MISINTEPRETING and MISAPPLYING them; to pervert justice; to pervert the MEANING of an author; to pervert nature; to pervert TRUTH.
2) To turn from the right; to CORRUPT.
He in the serpent had perverted Eve.
http://webstersdictionary1828.com/Dictionary/pervert

They have even perverted what YHWH means by church.

This is how God has defined His church, and it’s not a 501c3. Also take note what God says about those who change His definition.

D&C (LDS 10:67-69) (RLDS 3) (1833 9) (1835 36) (1844 36)
67 Behold, this is my doctrine—whosoever REPENTETH and COMETH UNTO ME, the same IS MY CHURCH. 68 Whosoever declareth more or less than this, the same is not of me, but is against me; therefore he is not of my church. 69 And now, behold, whosoever is of my church, and endureth of my church to the end, him will I establish upon my rock, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against them.

Mosiah (LDS 26:22) (RLDS 11:126-130) For behold, THIS IS MY CHURCH; WHOSOEVER IS BAPTIZED SHALL BE BAPTIZED UNTO REPENTANCE. And whomsoever ye receive shall BELIEVE IN MY NAME; and him will I freely forgive.

Here is a quote from Joseph Smith that says the same thing.

[Joseph Smith] closed by referring to the Mormon Bible, which he said, contained nothing inconsistent or conflicting with the Christian Bible, and he again repeated that all who would follow the precepts of the Bible, whether Mormon or not, would assuredly be saved.
Words of Joseph Smith – Deluxe Study Edition, Kindle Locations 563-564, Packard Technologies, Kindle Edition.

In 2 Nephi (LDS 28:3) (RLDS 12:3-4) Nephi warns us against churches that claims they are the Lords and no one else’s by saying those churches are not the Lord’s. The sad thing is that is what the LDS / Brighamite church does.

2 Nephi (LDS 28:3) (RLDS 12:3-4) For it shall come to pass in that day that the churches which are built up, and not unto the Lord, when the one shall say unto the other: Behold, I, I am the Lord’s; and the others shall say: I, I am the Lord’s; and thus shall every one say that hath built up churches, and not unto the Lord—

You can’t know if someone is in YHWH’s church or Satan’s church by what building they go to, as Satan has planned tares among YHWH’s wheat.

https://seekingyhwh.org/resources/churches/

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

SJR3t2 wrote: March 28th, 2023, 11:39 am

May 4th 1842

Jospeh on King David

March 10th 1844

I'm not talking about the parable of the talents. I'm talking about the Elijah, Elias and Redeemer pattern.

14 And now, my sons, I speak unto you these things for your profit and learning; for there is a God, and He hath created all things, both the heavens and the earth, and all things that in them are, both things to act and things to be acted upon. 15 And to bring about his eternal purposes in the end of man, after he [Elohim] had CREATED our first parents, and the beasts of the field and the fowls of the air, and in fine, all things which are created, it must needs be that there was an opposition; even the forbidden fruit in opposition to the tree of life; the one being sweet and the other bitter.

Alma (LDS 18:36) (RLDS 2:114-115) Now when Ammon had said these words, he began at the CREATION OF THE WORLD, and also the CREATION OF ADAM, and told him all the things concerning the fall of man, and rehearsed and laid before him the records and the holy scriptures of the people, which had been spoken by the prophets, even down to the time that their father, Lehi, left Jerusalem.

Mormon (LDS 9:12) (RLDS 4:71) Behold, he [God] created Adam, and by Adam came the fall of man. And because of the fall of man came Jesus Christ, even the Father and the Son; and because of Jesus Christ came the redemption of man.

Moroni (LDS 10:3) (RLDS 10:3) Behold, I would exhort you that when ye shall read these things, if it be wisdom in God that ye should read them, that ye would remember how merciful the Lord hath been unto the children of men, from the CREATION OF ADAM even down until the time that ye shall receive these things, and ponder it in your hearts.

Moses 3:7 And I, the Lord God, formed man from the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul, the first flesh upon the earth, the first man also; nevertheless, all things were before created; but spiritually were they created and made according to my word.

Moses 3:8 And I, the Lord God, planted a garden eastward in Eden, and there I put the man whom I had formed.

Moses 3:19 And out of the ground I, the Lord God, formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and commanded that they should come unto Adam, to see what he would call them; and they were also living souls; for I, God, breathed into them the breath of life, and commanded that whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that should be the name thereof.

I don't believe the quote of "A murderer, for instance, one that sheds innocent blood, cannot have forgiveness" is authentic because BoM shows otherwise.

FYI D&C 112 is not talking about the LDS / Brighamite church who has perverted the restoration.

Those who pervert/change the ways of the Lord are part of the great and abominable church.

1 Nephi (LDS 22:14) (RLDS 7:28-31) And every nation which shall war against thee, O house of Israel, shall be turned one against another, and they shall fall into the pit which they digged to ensnare the people of the Lord. And all that fight against Zion shall be destroyed, and that GREAT WHORE, WHO HATH PERVERTED THE RIGHT WAYS OF THE LORD, YEA, THAT GREAT AND ABOMINABLE CHURCH, shall tumble to the dust and great shall be the fall of it.

1) To TURN FROM TRUTH, propriety, or from its proper PURPOSE; to DISTORT from its true use or end; as, to pervert reason by MISDIRECTING it; to pervert the laws by MISINTEPRETING and MISAPPLYING them; to pervert justice; to pervert the MEANING of an author; to pervert nature; to pervert TRUTH.

This is how God has defined His church, and it’s not a 501c3. Also take note what God says about those who change His definition.

67 Behold, this is my doctrine—whosoever REPENTETH and COMETH UNTO ME, the same IS MY CHURCH. 68 Whosoever declareth more or less than this, the same is not of me, but is against me; therefore he is not of my church. 69 And now, behold, whosoever is of my church, and endureth of my church to the end, him will I establish upon my rock, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against them.

Mosiah (LDS 26:22) (RLDS 11:126-130) For behold, THIS IS MY CHURCH; WHOSOEVER IS BAPTIZED SHALL BE BAPTIZED UNTO REPENTANCE. And whomsoever ye receive shall BELIEVE IN MY NAME; and him will I freely forgive.

[Joseph Smith] closed by referring to the Mormon Bible, which he said, contained nothing inconsistent or conflicting with the Christian Bible, and he again repeated that all who would follow the precepts of the Bible, whether Mormon or not, would assuredly be saved.
Words of Joseph Smith – Deluxe Study Edition, Kindle Locations 563-564, Packard Technologies, Kindle Edition.

In 2 Nephi (LDS 28:3) (RLDS 12:3-4) Nephi warns us against churches that claims they are the Lords and no one else’s by saying those churches are not the Lord’s. The sad thing is that is what the LDS / Brighamite church does.

2 Nephi (LDS 28:3) (RLDS 12:3-4) For it shall come to pass in that day that the churches which are built up, and not unto the Lord, when the one shall say unto the other: Behold, I, I am the Lord’s; and the others shall say: I, I am the Lord’s; and thus shall every one say that hath built up churches, and not unto the Lord—

You can’t know if someone is in YHWH’s church or Satan’s church by what building they go to, as Satan has planned tares among YHWH’s wheat.

I love how you didn’t talk about both journal entries I quoted. It’s like you have your opinion on the interpretation of all. Would that be from the spirit of contention?

YHWH is Jesus, he isn’t the father

Mark 10:18

“ Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.”

John 8
26 I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him.

38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

The beginning is the end and the end the beginning.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

Bronco73idi wrote: March 28th, 2023, 2:02 pm

May 4th 1842

Jospeh on King David

March 10th 1844

I love how you didn’t talk about both journal entries I quoted. It’s like you have your opinion on the interpretation of all. Would that be from the spirit of contention?

John 8
26 I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him.

38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

YHWH is all of them.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Luke wrote: March 28th, 2023, 2:06 pm

John 8

YHWH is all of them.
To me that muddies the waters in this discussion.

Who taught Adam, the father, after he went through the vail? The son.
Who taught Abraham? The son. John 8:40
Who taught David? The son. Matthew 22:45

John 1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Yes they are all Gods.

34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

The law that he taught David.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

Bronco73idi wrote: March 28th, 2023, 3:37 pm
Luke wrote: March 28th, 2023, 2:06 pm

John 8

YHWH is all of them.
To me that muddies the waters in this discussion.

Who taught Adam, the father, after he went through the vail? The son.
Who taught Abraham? The son. John 8:40
Who taught David? The son. Matthew 22:45

John 1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Yes they are all Gods.

34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

The law that he taught David.
“In the beginning, the head of the Gods called a council of the Gods; and they came together and concocted a plan to create the world and people it. When we begin to learn this way, we begin to learn the only true God, and what kind of a being we have got to worship.” (Joseph Smith, 7 April 1844, TPJS 349-350)

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

May 4th 1842

Jospeh on King David

March 10th 1844

John 8

I did talk about them, in a like manner I find it sad how you don't consider what the scriptures teach on the subject, and don't acknowledge how Brigham Young admits he modified JS writings.

Yeshua is the Father as JS and BoM and Bible teaches.

[1828 Webster’s Dictionary, PERSONAGE: 1) EXTERIOR APPEARANCE 2) CHARACTER ASSUMED 3) CHARACTER REPRESENTED]

2 There are two personages [exterior appearance] who constitute the great, matchless, governing and supreme power over all things

https://seekingyhwh.org/lectures-on-faith/5th/

This lecture also states only two PERSONAGES in the Godhead, not three, in the questions.
Q 3: How many personages are there in the Godhead?
A 3: Two: the Father and the Son. Lectures on Faith 5:1

Yeshua Himself stated He was the Father.

Ether 3:14 Behold, I am He who was prepared from the foundation of the world to redeem my people. Behold, I am Jesus Christ. I am the Father and the Son. In me shall all mankind have life, and that eternally, even they who shall believe on my name; and they shall become my sons and my daughters.

We are to only pray to the Father in the name of the Son, and the appostles prayed to Yeshua because He is the Father.

3 Nephi 19:18 And behold, they began to pray; and they did pray unto Jesus [Yeshua], calling Him their Lord [YHWH] and their God [Elohim].

BoM only defines the Eternal Father as Yeshua.

Mosiah 16:15 Teach them that redemption cometh through CHRIST THE LORD [YHWH], WHO IS THE VERY ETERNAL FATHER. Amen.

Alma 11:38-39
38 Now Zeezrom saith again unto him: Is the SON OF GOD THE VERY ETERNAL FATHER? 39 And Amulek said unto him: Yea, HE IS THE VERY ETERNAL FATHER of heaven and of earth, and all things which in them are; HE IS THE BEGINNING AND THE END, THE FIRST AND THE LAST;

2 Nephi 26:12 And as I spake concerning the convincing of the Jews, that Jesus is the very Christ, it must needs be that the Gentiles be convinced also that Jesus is the Christ, the ETERNAL GOD [ELOHIM];

In both sacrament prayers we are praying to the ETERNAL FATHER. JS and the BoM teach modalism.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

Plenty of Trinitarians on an “LDS” forum…

Not that I think people shouldn’t be here for their beliefs… but it’s sad to see so many revisionists on here. Joseph was sent to teach what he taught to put down these false doctrines.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

SJR3t2 wrote: March 29th, 2023, 9:08 am

John 8

I did talk about them, in a like manner I find it sad how you don't consider what the scriptures teach on the subject, and don't acknowledge how Brigham Young admits he modified JS writings.

Yeshua is the Father as JS and BoM and Bible teaches.

[1828 Webster’s Dictionary, PERSONAGE: 1) EXTERIOR APPEARANCE 2) CHARACTER ASSUMED 3) CHARACTER REPRESENTED]

2 There are two personages [exterior appearance] who constitute the great, matchless, governing and supreme power over all things

This lecture also states only two PERSONAGES in the Godhead, not three, in the questions.

Yeshua Himself stated He was the Father.

Ether 3:14 Behold, I am He who was prepared from the foundation of the world to redeem my people. Behold, I am Jesus Christ. I am the Father and the Son. In me shall all mankind have life, and that eternally, even they who shall believe on my name; and they shall become my sons and my daughters.

We are to only pray to the Father in the name of the Son, and the appostles prayed to Yeshua because He is the Father.

3 Nephi 19:18 And behold, they began to pray; and they did pray unto Jesus [Yeshua], calling Him their Lord [YHWH] and their God [Elohim].

BoM only defines the Eternal Father as Yeshua.

Mosiah 16:15 Teach them that redemption cometh through CHRIST THE LORD [YHWH], WHO IS THE VERY ETERNAL FATHER. Amen.

Alma 11:38-39
38 Now Zeezrom saith again unto him: Is the SON OF GOD THE VERY ETERNAL FATHER? 39 And Amulek said unto him: Yea, HE IS THE VERY ETERNAL FATHER of heaven and of earth, and all things which in them are; HE IS THE BEGINNING AND THE END, THE FIRST AND THE LAST;

2 Nephi 26:12 And as I spake concerning the convincing of the Jews, that Jesus is the very Christ, it must needs be that the Gentiles be convinced also that Jesus is the Christ, the ETERNAL GOD [ELOHIM];

In both sacrament prayers we are praying to the ETERNAL FATHER. JS and the BoM teach modalism.
“I'm not talking about the parable of the talents. I'm talking about the Elijah, Elias and Redeemer pattern.”

All the prophets in the BOM are higher then Elijah?

Why do you believe DS will be liken unto Isaiah?

Matthew 13
14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:

I believe the lord’s words over all others. Unless you think John was too ignorant to write the Lord’s words properly.

John 8, all of it. Jesus is one of two witnesses of his divinity, his father is the second witness. I don’t understand how people can be so ignorant to believe that Jesus wasn’t a different personage then The Father.

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

Bronco73idi wrote: March 29th, 2023, 1:55 pm All the prophets in the BOM are higher then Elijah?
Having a different function doesn't make one higher or better, for we are all part of the body of the Messiah can the eye say it has no need of the foot ...
Bronco73idi wrote: March 29th, 2023, 1:55 pm Why do you believe DS will be liken unto Isaiah?
I never said that.
Bronco73idi wrote: March 29th, 2023, 1:55 pm Matthew 13
14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:

I believe the lord’s words over all others. Unless you think John was too ignorant to write the Lord’s words properly.

John 8, all of it. Jesus is one of two witnesses of his divinity, his father is the second witness. I don’t understand how people can be so ignorant to believe that Jesus wasn’t a different personage then The Father.
John 5:46-47
A 46 For had ye believed Moses,
B ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.
A 47 But if ye believe not his writings,
B how shall ye believe my words?

1 Nephi (LDS 19:23) (RLDS 6:3-5) And I did read many things unto them which were written in the BOOKS OF MOSES; but that I might more FULLY PERSUADE them to BELIEVE in the LORD [YHWH] their REDEEMER I did read unto them that which was written by the prophet Isaiah; for I did liken all scriptures unto us, that it might be for our profit and learning.

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

Luke wrote: March 29th, 2023, 11:19 am Plenty of Trinitarians on an “LDS” forum…

Not that I think people shouldn’t be here for their beliefs… but it’s sad to see so many revisionists on here. Joseph was sent to teach what he taught to put down these false doctrines.
Lectures on Faith 5

2 There are two personages [exterior appearance] who constitute the great, ...

Q 4: How do you prove that there are two personages in the Godhead?
A 4: By the Scriptures. Genesis 1:26: (Also 2:6): And the Lord God said unto the Only Begotten, who was with him from the beginning, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:—and it was done. Genesis 3:22: And the Lord God said unto the Only Begotten, Behold, the man is become as one of us: to know good and evil. John 17:5: And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was. Lectures on Faith 5:2

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

SJR3t2 wrote: March 31st, 2023, 8:20 am
Bronco73idi wrote: March 29th, 2023, 1:55 pm All the prophets in the BOM are higher then Elijah?
Having a different function doesn't make one higher or better, for we are all part of the body of the Messiah can the eye say it has no need of the foot ...
Bronco73idi wrote: March 29th, 2023, 1:55 pm Why do you believe DS will be liken unto Isaiah?
I never said that.
Bronco73idi wrote: March 29th, 2023, 1:55 pm Matthew 13

John 5:46-47
A 46 For had ye believed Moses,
B ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.
A 47 But if ye believe not his writings,
B how shall ye believe my words?

1 Nephi (LDS 19:23) (RLDS 6:3-5) And I did read many things unto them which were written in the BOOKS OF MOSES; but that I might more FULLY PERSUADE them to BELIEVE in the LORD [YHWH] their REDEEMER I did read unto them that which was written by the prophet Isaiah; for I did liken all scriptures unto us, that it might be for our profit and learning.
To you this puzzle fits. The problem is you are leaving out Elijah’s (Jospeh) journal entries.

You liken the DS to Esaias, Esaias is Isaiah.

David was before The spirit of Esaias, Isaiah

The BOM is another testament of Jesus Christ, should they trump the lord’s words in Matthew, Mark, Luke or John?