I need your prayers please

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

I need your prayers please

Post by Lexew1899 »

My family and I are facing a terrible mixture of misfortune in our housing situation right now. Probably the most stress that’s ever been placed on our family. I know this is rather vague, but I believe in the power of prayer and know there are many people here that are true disciples of Jesus Christ. So I am just asking anyone willing to pray that my families housing situation will improve very soon. We’re not homeless, but facing some rough waters and very evil people that are unfortunately all too common these days. Thanks.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: I need your prayers please

Post by endlessQuestions »

Praying now.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Lexew1899 wrote: March 27th, 2023, 7:27 pm My family and I are facing a terrible mixture of misfortune in our housing situation right now. Probably the most stress that’s ever been placed on our family. I know this is rather vague, but I believe in the power of prayer and know there are many people here that are true disciples of Jesus Christ. So I am just asking anyone willing to pray that my families housing situation will improve very soon. We’re not homeless, but facing some rough waters and very evil people that are unfortunately all too common these days. Thanks.
Praying for you hermano 🙏🙏

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

Lexew1899 wrote: March 27th, 2023, 7:27 pm My family and I are facing a terrible mixture of misfortune in our housing situation right now. Probably the most stress that’s ever been placed on our family. I know this is rather vague, but I believe in the power of prayer and know there are many people here that are true disciples of Jesus Christ. So I am just asking anyone willing to pray that my families housing situation will improve very soon. We’re not homeless, but facing some rough waters and very evil people that are unfortunately all too common these days. Thanks.
I'll pray for you to get your housing problem resolved complete out of Babylon. :)

CuriousThinker
captain of 1,000

Post by CuriousThinker »

🙏🙏🙏

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

Praying for you, remember our God is a:

Way Maker
Miracle Worker
Promise Keeper
Light in the Darkness

I made this clip of this guy singing "Way Maker" in his driveway during the Covid lockdown, it is way better than the studio version.

https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxH2dulwN1tN ... lkcYsyKQv8

He really is that, my daughter just received a mighty miracle today about her housing situation by the power of prayer, and God being the Awesome God He is! In Jesus Christ's Holy Name, I pray that you get a miracle also.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Thanks for all the prayers. This issue was resolved this morning.

tmac
captain of 1,000

Post by tmac »

I hope it was satisfactorily resolved in an acceptable way.

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

Hallelujah, praise God, in Jesus Christ's mighty name!