last days/7th seal scenario.... anyones thoughts?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
jonwymore
captain of 100

last days/7th seal scenario.... anyones thoughts?

Post by jonwymore »

Here is my scendario that im wondering about about the last days. We all know the 7th seal could be kicked off soon, if it hasnt already. there will be signs in the heavens and such. This brings into account a few different predictions so bear with me, in 2011-2012 timeframe betelgeuse goes to supernova, super bright light turns night to day. this would surely be recognized by believers as a sign in the heavens but can easily be explained away by non believers as just another event that was predicted by science. Then, and this is where i will probably get some controversy... 2012. No i dont believe the world will end. However for several groups of ancient people to somehow pinpoint one specific date with such significance is a bit strange to say the least. Now i read on here that an lds prophet predicted that under the watch of a "dark skinnned president" and "during a holiday season" there would be some kind of a limited nuclear attack. well the interesting thing is the date that is prophecied by these ancient groups dec 21, 2012 happens to fall during a holiday season, with a dark skinned president still in power. Also the elections would have just taken place immediately after the elections in november, where 1 of two things will happen. Obama is reelcted or.. he is voted out of office. Now in the book of revelation we know here are two anti christs so to speak. The evil prophet that sets the stage for the anti christ and the actual antichrist which is satan incarnate. Either bush was the prophet and obama is the anti christ.. or obama is the predeccesor and the next one that takes control the following week is the anti christ. This would put him in perfect position to usher in a one world currency since the world is already teetering on the edge of financial collapse. The person that controls the money would then control everything. Then the mark of the beast would follow with the promise of better security and less chance of an economic collapse. On dec 21st 2012 the sun rises in direct alignment with the center of the milky way galaxy. This could also be a sign that could be also interpreted as one of the signs of the heavens. Also depending on a persons belief the increase in gravity of the alignment could induce volcanoes, earthquakes and other super scale catastrophies. all these things fit in a perfect timeline. Im wondering. What is everyones thoughts?

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: last days/7th seal scenario.... anyones thoughts?

Post by Original_Intent »

The alignment with the center of the galaxy is going to have .000000000000000001 gravitational effect. A mosquito farting in Africa has more effect on Utah weather than that will. Now, I understand that there is also going to be an unusual planetary alignment at the same time - stuff within our solar system could indeed have some gravitational effect.

As far as it being a sign in the heavens - absolutely possible.

As far as the dark skinned president and the holiday season after an election - I use to think that was a huge deal, but I have since heard so many different versions and "explanations" about why the older version wasn;t accurate - sorry, I have to take it with a huge grain of salt.

All of the different ancient groups independently pointing to that date as a specific doomsday - I tend to think there is something to it, and certainly being as prepared for anything as possible, the better.

The thing about the earth completing a 56,000 year precession cycle - well, it is cool, but who determined where the poles were pointing at the "start" of the cycle - in other words the spot that is considered the start determines where it ends - so who was around 56,000 years ago to decide it was the starting point? Who determined where the beginning was and what justification do they have for choosing that point as the beginning? (Was it possibly to align with the end of time on the Mayan calendar?) So again, I can't give that a lot of weight.

In essence there is so much 2012 info swirling around, much of it seems fiarly credible and interesting, and much of it seems to be molding itself to meet the criteria - questionable at best and stupid at worst.

I have seen a lot of stuff tied in to 2012 like the Hopi prophecy rock that has been talked about for years but there was no time frame, just a series of events - but now all of a sudden it is being tied in to 2012 apocalypse...LOTS of similar stuff going on.

NoGreaterLove
captain of 1,000

Post by NoGreaterLove »

Yea, do not put to much emphasis on that hearsay prophecy. It is not official and has too many versions of what they recalled the prophet saying while at their home many years ago.
As far as the Mayan calendar. Here is food for thought. In the Book of Enoch, Enoch stressed the fact that their are four stars that govern our world, separate from the sun. He states each star is in charge of three months and governs the seasons of the Earth. He gives an account of earths reckoning of time as 364 days with the days being longer than they are now.
I studied the facsimiles in the Pearl of Great Price. Four stars besides our sun are listed. So my question is do we know which stars govern the earth besides our sun?
I think if we could merge the facsimiles, Pearl of Great Price, and the Mayan calendar, then we have something.

jonwymore
captain of 100

Post by jonwymore »

what kind of information would we need to do that? Do we know what the four stars are, their names, references to sky location?

Quiet Cricket
captain of 100

Post by Quiet Cricket »

My opinions are pretty close to yours, except I do not really trust the Greek President "prophecy." There is a lot of junk info floating around about 2012, but I think there must be something there, maybe just a sign in the heavens. I would love to hear more about the 4 stars. I'm going to look into that.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

March 2023

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

And the award for the thread that didn't age well goes to.....😁

JOHN1994
Hi, I'm new.

Post by JOHN1994 »

the seven seals represent the Books or other means of concealing the true message of what the prophets wanted to say

just like revelation of john there is also symbolism because what is revelation?

some say exposed others veiled etc... ( John veiled / or something new about John )

as for 144000 it represents jerusalem / the bible describes it with the human measure 144 / because with god there is always 1000 = 1

144,000 were never thought of men / but only one man (And I saw, behold, the Lamb stood on Mount Zion, and with him a hundred and forty-four thousand who have his name and his Father's name written on their foreheads.)
who has the same name as his father

so don't be naive that 144 thousand people will be saved, it is not written anywhere, on the contrary, even the Koran only agrees with the righteous and Judaism says the same

1 day equals 1000 flights

and the seven seals are one of those things each seal certainly represents analogies let's imagine let's say 1 seal it means creation

Note that the creation does not have to be the complete creation of the world, it can be a parable, and what is a parable? something that tries to indicate something

for example

Zion walked past the beast and they said hello my name is 144 and he asked the beast what is his name and the beast answered me their name is 666

but that's a bad example when it comes to names in gematria (parable is better)

once upon a time there was a man who was walking by the sea and told the sea that it was very dirty in all ways
==
once upon a time there was a man who walked among the people and told the people that they were very sinful in their ways/deeds

Lynn
captain of 100

Post by Lynn »

OK, I'll bite, as to the 7th Seal in the Book of Revelation by John the Baptist, as he was "in the spirit on the Isle of Patmos", not physically. What are you going to do sitting in jail for over a year for your impending death? Yes, you tend to induce visions full force.

Chapter 8, verses 8-13
The mountain cast into the sea, is the Hopi "Blue Star Kachina" which fell from the sky & crashed into the Earth. That is the 9th & final sign before the Great Purification. It is a Blue, spirit filled (Kachina reference) comet. As per Nostradamus, it is also referred to as the great round mountain (which also is a reference to Mt. Vesuvius which is 7 stadia tall) that is approximately 1 mile in diameter (of which happens to be Vesuvius' 7 stadia heighth), so Nostradamus is using a reference point. He even plots the course, its first pass, what occurs the day it is sighted (the Pope is brutally murdered in northern Italy, as he is the final Pope of St. Malachy's Pope list). The first pass initiates the greater Earth Changes, including the west coast of America buckling off into the sea (not just a normal tectonic plate shift, but due to being a shelf, it tilts & looks as if it falls into the ocean. In the return of the comet (2nd pass, it goes over France, Rome, Italy (and burns it upon its descent) and impacts into the Aegean Sea off Greece & Turkey. If you don't bet it might fire up Mt. Vesuvius or Mount Etna, you will have lost big time. But St. Hildegarde of Bingen foresaw the same comet & shares that its imp[act sets off tidal waves which hit the "melting pot nation" (America/USA), but that all coastal cities will live in fear. And I would assume the ships as well.

Even though these verses seem to be in a timely fashion, they may not go line by line in order, as John is seeing all these & only describing as he can. The Wormwood (which is the Russian/Ukrainian word- Chernobyl) could be describing the Chernobyl accident as well as another event too. It is said that many UFOs were spotted around Chernobyl blew, as if perhaps they were trying to contain it from being a worst case scenario. Can you believe that Russian soldiers were actually digging into the radioactive soil there at the start of the current Russia-Ukraine war? They finally fled as they were being afflicted.

If you will notice, it now speaks of the darkened skies. Well, due to the comet's impact in the northern hemisphere, certain simple rules stay in play, as to the debris thrown into the atmosphere. Due to the rotation of the earth, basically what happens in the northern hemisphere, yes, you guessed it, stays in the northern hemisphere. What goes around, comes around. Due to the sunlight being shut down a bit, crops will die, animals (livestock) will die, and the air will be hard to breathe due to the soot.

Oh, somewhere it mention the stars falling. This occurs or looks like it occurs, as the pole shift initiates meaning it is resetting to a new pole star. In this case, it will go from Polaris to the dual pole stars of Perseus & Andromeda. This is already known & plotted. There is a device in the Great Pyramid which can confirm that the pole shift is about to occur, as it will note that Polaris is shifting a few solar cycles before (meaning a minimum of two years, if accessed in time.

But here is a clue as to the Comet, & the springtime just before its impact. You see Nostradamus also explains that in the spring before the comet's impact, there will major earth changes beginning initiated in its first pass.

One year before its impact, will be problems with Mars & its moon Phobos. Mars helps to make our earthquakes more severe when closest to us. When it shifts, Phobos (meaning dread or terror) breaks free & heads our way. It will not impact us, but will burn our atmosphere. Due to this friction & the planet Mars becoming a brighter red, the heavens one night, will literally look as if the stars are bleeding. This is "Grandfather's" (Stalking Wolf's) 3rd of 4 part prophecy- "The Night of the Bleeding Stars". The first part concerned Famine & AIDS (has occurred already). Part 2 was "holes in the sky" (again, already occurred- Ozone Holes). Part 3- "The Night of the Bleeding Stars" (once it occurs, there is no possible way to divert the future coming). From that night, "there are but 4 seasons to escape" meaning 1 year. Basically, I see "head for the hills". There will be 10 winters in which the earth will heal itself and man will die (a great portion).

I also see "stay away from the cities" here, and the coasts, as New Jersey will be one area inundated after the comet's tidal waves, which is where "Grandfather" taught Rick & Tom. You can read the whole bit in Chapter 1 "The Prophecy" that was shown him, as well as Tom (when Tom was being taught as a kid)- 'The Quest' (PB Ed. pp.6-27; or Pkt. PB aka Mass Market Ed. pp.7-30). Tom as a lad was also shown the vision so he would later share that which Grandfather had amassed in his travels back & forth the Americas north & south (from the arctic to antarctic). Stalking Wolf explained that what he found, he was to teach Tom & Rick, and Tom was to share it with the world. Before he was 20 years of age, Stalking Wolf had more knowledge than the elders of his tribe & they referred to him as "Grandfather" out of reverence.

Interesting side note, is that recently I ran across where Nostradamus shared that from the time of the shift, it was 10 years after the shift when things finally turned around & the New World Government came into being, hoping that we never became like we were 10 years previously (the "Old world" of "brutality, injustice, and hate"). A figure is given of about 120 million (that survived the shift, the wars, disease, and such) at that point, to give you an idea. I just glanced over to see what the Georgia Guidestones had stated, it was noted (in # to maintain humanity under 500 million. the Anti-christ (The "Perse" uses a "blue turban" according to Nostradamus, which is figurative, as he uses the guise (shrouded strategy) of the Comet to shroud (conceal) his attack on southern Europe as it is weakened due to the Comet. America has its own problems & cannot respond.
++++++++++++
1)..Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
++++++++++++
It was also noted that it may have been worse if the ETs had not stepped in to help us. They came to heal & educate & share new technology. This bit was found in 'Conversations With Nostradamus' Vol. 2 of 3 (Trilogy). Nostradamus shares that we became new members of the "positive" galactic Federation compiled by the late Dolores Cannon, of whom I knew.

Many are unaware but the late Gene Roddenberry, creator of "Star Trek", was under deep hypnosis by Dolores in the early 1960s. You have to wonder, did he derive the information for Star Trek from the ancient past or the future.

Lynn
captain of 100

Post by Lynn »

The last bit, to clarify, was that the information retrieved from Nostradamus was compiled & edited down to 3 volumes. In other words, Dolores did not compile the galactic federation. I decided to make sure it was not misunderstood. I believe she utilized a total of 3 subjects for the contact.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

blitzinstripes wrote: ↑March 28th, 2023, 4:02 am And the award for the thread that didn't age well goes to.....😁
Weird it’s from 2010 when the seventh seal opened as per march8miracle.org. 8-)