Tucker Carlson releases Jan. 6 footage

Discuss political news items / current events.
dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Re: Tucker Carlson releases Jan. 6 footage

Post by dreamtheater76 »

Check out Joel Skousens latest World Affairs Brief. Looks like Tucker didn't get what he was promised by Kevin McCarthy after all. Looks like a lot of footage is missing. Surprise, surprise. Just what I expected. Wish someone could pull an Edward Snowden. At least we know the RINOs are fully in cahoots with the Democrats. I'm sure everyone who already knew this years ago already knew January 6 was a setup from day 1. Unfortunately people who watch Mainstream Media don't know how to think for themselves.

Wolfwoman
captain of 1,000

Post by Wolfwoman »

I had to laugh when in one of the videos the police said to the protesters, “this is the most sacred place” or something like that, when they were in the senate hall I think.

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

Weird how a bunch of footage that's been available and seen by plenty for years is for some reason now suddenly allowed to circulate unfettered through gadianton media streams.

Gayops within gayops imo.

Dangerous rhetoric
captain of 10

Post by Dangerous rhetoric »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: March 7th, 2023, 8:10 am
Christianlee wrote: March 7th, 2023, 7:57 am Fox News is controlled opposition. Go to Foxnews.com and the biggest story of the day is hardly mentioned. Tucker is the only good guy.
I agree w/ much of what he says, sure. I don’t always agree w/ how he says it or the methodologies used. The bigger question that relates to controlled opposition is the “why”. Why are they allowing him to say what he is? Nothing gets published through the major networks without a purpose. And that purpose may simply be to appease the far right crowd, when in reality they (left/right) are both being jerked around like marionettes.
I doubt it. I will admit that I considered Fox controlled opposition after the trans story.

I just can't imagine the gain that would come from undermining the credibility of the DNC for the uniparty, unless you're going to argue Trump, DeSantis, or Pence are also controlled or they're confident that in two years they can pull off another stunt to keep them out without a fair election.

I think the explanation is simply that in order to hold up this regime, you have to control a lot of things at once, and the devout leftists are still somewhat a minority.

I'd entertain the theory that there's more to the story, though.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Dangerous rhetoric wrote: March 16th, 2023, 3:06 am
Christianlee wrote: March 7th, 2023, 7:57 am Fox News is controlled opposition. Go to Foxnews.com and the biggest story of the day is hardly mentioned. Tucker is the only good guy.
I agree w/ much of what he says, sure. I don’t always agree w/ how he says it or the methodologies used. The bigger question that relates to controlled opposition is the “why”. Why are they allowing him to say what he is? Nothing gets published through the major networks without a purpose. And that purpose may simply be to appease the far right crowd, when in reality they (left/right) are both being jerked around like marionettes.
I doubt it. I will admit that I considered Fox controlled opposition after the trans story.

I just can't imagine the gain that would come from undermining the credibility of the DNC for the uniparty, unless you're going to argue Trump, DeSantis, or Pence are also controlled or they're confident that in two years they can pull off another stunt to keep them out without a fair election.

I think the explanation is simply that in order to hold up this regime, you have to control a lot of things at once, and the devout leftists are still somewhat a minority.

If what your are hearing or seeing is coming from a major network, you are being lied to in some fashion. The message is being tailored to a very specific audience on purpose. NOTHING gets shared from these media outlets that isn’t manicured for your viewing or listening pleasure.

Dangerous rhetoric
captain of 10

Post by Dangerous rhetoric »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: March 16th, 2023, 6:13 am

If what your are hearing or seeing is coming from a major network, you are being lied to in some fashion. The message is being tailored to a very specific audience on purpose. NOTHING gets shared from these media outlets that isn’t manicured for your viewing or listening pleasure.
If this was approved to air by the deep state, it seems odd to embolden those who are concerned with fighting it.

It's plausible, but they could just not have a consistent stranglehold on Fox. I don't know that Fox is a deep state affiliate, they just face corporate pressures.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Dangerous rhetoric wrote: March 16th, 2023, 12:28 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: March 16th, 2023, 6:13 am

If this was approved to air by the deep state, it seems odd to embolden those who are concerned with fighting it.

It's plausible, but they could just not have a consistent stranglehold on Fox. I don't know that Fox is a deep state affiliate, they just face corporate pressures.
Fox is owned by the Walt Disney Company. (2019) All major media is owned by a handful of global entities.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

And I should add… WDC (^^^) is synonymous with SRA and MK Ultra…. Just sayin’

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

A lot of good points and thought provoking stuff on this forum. Some like Tucker some don't. I'm just glad people are asking questions. I would have never listened to Tucker 10 years ago. Never really listened to any Fox News for that matter. I've only really heard clips of Tucker on Alex Jones and not much else.

Anyway I did see something on the video that does have me scratching my head. I still don't trust the Q Shamen at all. I thought he was an agent from day 1 and wonder if he is even in jail and question his identity. Something just doesn't seem right all the way around here.

Another thing is the limited/edited video Kevin McCarthy gave access to. Did Tucker even bring this up at all?

Yesterday I read a recent article about Ashley Babbits Mother meeting with Kevin McCarthy who claims he never saw the footage of her daughter being shot.

Some of this just gets weirder and weirder the more I look into it. We know Mainstream Media is lying about everything. The RHINOs are also liars.

At the same time as a few like myself who are extremely critical or don't fall for the left/right paradigm are asking more and more questions and finding more of this really strange.

How many gatekeepers and wolves in sheep's clothing are there that we might be listening to but are not catching? How deep do these mind control psyops run and how many people are they deceiving even if it's just a little bit.

Tucker Carlson might not be Hanity but he is limited to what he can talk about working for Fox. Same with any of the nationally syndicated hosts on radio. I'm glad Tucker is getting some of the footage out but not agreeing with all of it and know that a lot is missing. This is what I was always expecting.

I've been an Alex Jones listener for a good number of years. Have plenty of disagreements in fact many often. Locally Kate Dalley who has pretty much been a national broadcast for the last few years. KTALK has a couple of hosts and I have been a listener since over 30 years ago.

I'm just saying it's important to question everything. Even if it's the good guys we are listening to they can also be deceived and fall into the traps that are everywhere and play right into the game the establishment is playing.

We need the Holy Ghost and personal revelation more than ever. We are all going to be deceived at some point. We really have to be careful.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

JK4Woods wrote: March 7th, 2023, 8:33 am . . . . . Having someone point out the other sides errors is a safety valve and keeps guys like me on the couch.

We figure if it’s being openly said somewhere, then someone must be doing something about it.

While that isn’t the case at all….

For all the thirty years of Rush Limbaugh hammering on the liberal left, here we are worse off than ever.

Sure Tucker is plainly stating exposed truth. Guys like me are happy about it, but don’t do anything more. We get lulled into thinking if the info is out there, then someone else will do something about it.

Take the Hunter Biden lap top, or the withdrawal from Afghanistan, or the hundred billion plus sent to Ukraine without any accountability. Think anyone is actually going to do something about it..??

Lethargy = being asleep sheep. That’s us. Sure, we on this forum are slightly better informed, and are inoculated with truth from various places, which sometimes makes our faith more flexible and robust, so we won’t necessarily be surprised by future occurrences of a surprising/revealing nature.

Yet we still don’t have the wherewithal to get out in front and lead reformation.

We must think the “fairness” of the universe will make things right.. eventually… even if we are bound tighter into bondage by the god of this world and his minions…

All the training and indoctrination of the LDS church is to be sheep, and follow the leaders, and we need to be asked to do something, before we act. We need that “permission” by our higher ups before we act, and then we hope we won’t embarrass the church by a misstep or two, so we take baby steps…
But you ignore the small percentage that will be and are, active in trying to do something about anything. This group will be very encouraged to hear any public outing of some of the outrages going on; and it will tend to fuel their activism.

The problem is, we're up against generational activism on the part of the 'elites', designed to do exactly what they have achieved today. For instance, many decades ago, they determined that all they had to do to generally control the opinion of the country was take ownership of a few key news papers. And so on. They are ideologically motivated to change society in accordance with what they believe is a better direction . . . and they certainly aren't motivated by God or anything related to directions from on high.

The rest of us just want to be left alone to follow what used to be obvious true and correct principles in governing our lives, families and society, to include those of individual freedom, which may include the free exercise of religious faith.

Just labeling every source going against the grain or missing parts of the story as "controlled opposition", achieves nothing and is a crutch, very much akin to labeling ideas about what is going on as 'conspiracy theories' . . . . in my strongly held view. Both terms are far too dismissive.
Last edited by larsenb on March 26th, 2023, 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Soo... It's all done now? Everyone forgot about the promise to release it all? Or at least a little bit more?

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

A recent egregious use, or strongly implied accusation, of labeling someone as "controlled opposition" has come from Peter Breggin, MD, author of COVID-19 and the Global Predators: We Are the Prey, who has repeatedly attacked Dr. Robert Malone for his support of Mattias Desmet's ideas on Mass Formations,

Breggin completely misunderstands Desmet and very wrongly attacks Malone as "controlled opposition", and basically has been publicly maligning Malone in an entirely useless, counterproductive manner to the point it has endangered Malone's ability to support himself and maintain his professional reputation, and certainly undermines his (Breggin's) authority as a critic of the COVID-19 story and ensuing clot shots.

A completely inane and useless activity on Breggin's part.