Is this the severe winter before the SHTF

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Is this the severe winter before the SHTF

Post by larsenb »

marc wrote: March 26th, 2023, 9:06 am I began to get ready for church when I looked outside to see another snowpocalypse. I'm taking care of my elderly in-laws and we decided it's not a good idea to go to church today. He's 91 and she's 88 and worried about falling. So we're hunkering down. I live in No. Utah next to HAFB. I kinda feel like re-reading Visions of Glory because I'm thinking about all that flooding that he predicted would happen in downtown SLC. There was a huge discussion about this book about ten years ago or so on here. Anyway, just checking in with news from my neck of the woods.
I'm further south, but we are mirroring what you describe. Right now, 4 more inches of snow from this morning and still coming down . . . . and its powder, not granular and/or wet, which is normal for this time of year. A lot of black ice, which makes me cautious about snowblowing/shoveling.

Plus extremely low temps being reported in Logan (9 deg. F) and Star Valley (1 deg. F), etc.

I'm still wondering if Koyle predicted a pattern of unusual and numerically greater deaths among our leaders during/after the time of the hard winter. Anyone know about this?

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

marc wrote: March 26th, 2023, 9:06 am I began to get ready for church when I looked outside to see another snowpocalypse. I'm taking care of my elderly in-laws and we decided it's not a good idea to go to church today. He's 91 and she's 88 and worried about falling. So we're hunkering down. I live in No. Utah next to HAFB. I kinda feel like re-reading Visions of Glory because I'm thinking about all that flooding that he predicted would happen in downtown SLC. There was a huge discussion about this book about ten years ago or so on here. Anyway, just checking in with news from my neck of the woods.
RMN didn't see it coming. He donated the church water shares to help fill the lake. Maybe his seer stone is rusty.

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

It is moderately snowing now at 26 degrees in southeast SL valley. Normal high at this time of year is 61 degrees. More water in mountains than any other year.

Great Salt Lake has gone from a 4188 ft record low in the fall to ~4191+ feet this week. We should easily surpass the 4201 ft average lake elevation this year.

mtmom
captain of 100

Post by mtmom »

Fred wrote: March 25th, 2023, 6:33 pm
mtmom wrote: March 25th, 2023, 6:15 pm
Fred wrote: March 24th, 2023, 8:49 pm

Snow at the top and mud at the bottom. $500 a month on propane. I'm tired of it already. When it melts all at once, the roads at the bottom wash out ten feet deep. Right now, there are puddles in the road over a foot deep. Not paved so it's 4wd only. The semis still make it to the oil wells. They said they was going to fix the road last week. Not yet. Snow still a foot deep where I live. A thousand deer are looking for something to eat. The lake is still frozen over. Strawberry will be for another month, at least. Sun comes out and then it snows again. All in the same day.
We understand where you are coming from, Fred. I think you live relatively close to us. Looks like we will have a beautiful day on April 1st. Then, back into winter. Is that Mother Nature's April Fool's Day joke? I think when the snow starts to melt, we will be up to our knees in mud. 😱. I just hope the run-off from the melting snow flows away from our homes.
We should meet at Als or Big G someday for coffee. I'd drink soda, but G won't stock plastic cups.
Sounds good. As soon as the weather warms up (July??). 😂😂. (Hopefully before that.... keep smiling.)

GeeR
captain of 1,000

Post by GeeR »

You Tube–Tesla
“Electrical Control of the weather will soon be an accomplished fact”--Nikola Tesla 47 min. mark
“For more than eighteen years I have experimented with the atmospheric effects of electrical discharges of tremendous strength. In my latest plant I expect to get a maximum rate of electrical discharge approximating 1.000,000,000 horse-power. While I am not familiar with the experiments along this line of anyone else, I have no hesitancy in declaring that the next step in the mastery of man over Nature will be the absolute control of the weather.”

This statement, made by Nickola Tesla admittedly one of the greatest electricians of the age, when told of the recent experiments looking toward the control of the weather by electricity made by John A. Grahame.

“Atmosphere effects, such a Mr. Grahame claims to be able to produce.” continued Mr. Tesla “necessitate the production of electrical discharges far beyond any that have yet been obtained by artificial means. That, however, is a mere detail. I am convinced that weather conditions are of electrical origin,and so must be susceptible of electrical control .”I believe the day is near when man will not only forecast the weather with absolute accuracy but will also control it. Anyone at all familiar with the fields opened up by recent experiments with high-tension electrical currents would hesitate to draw the line between the possible and the impossible. “At present we are at the threshold of an era pregnant with tremendous possibilities. Every new discovery opens up new lines of thought and research; and despite the wonders that have been accomplished during the past half century, the surface has hardly been scratched.

”Of course, every man exploring in an undeveloped field is a butt for the ridicule of a skeptical public. Every announcement of a step forward in the fields of science and invention have been greeted with sneers and unbelief. Public opinion crucified Christ, imprisoned Galileo and branded Columbus a lunatic.

“I know nothing of the experiments of Mr. Grahame, but my own work along similar lines, I an positive that the results he claims are possible of accomplishment and that this great problem will be solved in the very near future.”
https://www.aniruddhafriend-samirsinh.c ... ola-tesla/

“Electrical Control Of The Weather Will Soon Be An Accomplished Fact.” St. Louis Republic, November 15, 1908.
https://www.tumblr.com/drnikolatesla/14 ... er-control
Killer stormshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfUFOMiRUF8
In the 1970s, former national security advisor Zbigniew Brzezinski predicted in his book Between Two Ages, "Technology will make available, to the leaders of major nations, techniques for conducting secret warfare, of which only a bare minimum of the security forces need be appraised … . Techniques of weather modification could be employed to produce prolonged periods of drought or storm."https://towardfreedom.org/story/archive ... hange0301/

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Ok then?

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

mudflap wrote: March 26th, 2023, 8:21 am I lived there during the floods of 83 - it happened after an extremely wet winter that lasted through spring. Then suddenly temps got hot, and everything flooded. I remember going to church one week, and we had just taken the sacrament and the bishop stood up and said, "ok, church is cancelled. Everyone go home and change into your grubby clothes, and meet back here to fill sandbags." The kids cheered, and the adults groaned.

The town of thistle was bulldozed by a giant mud slide, Main street in SLC was turned into a river, people were kayaking and catching fish. Houses sliding off the mountains. Saltaire got destroyed again. It was a huge mess.

Here's a few pics: https://www.ksl.com/article/41402975/lo ... h-downtown. I remember walking over that bridge across main street.

more pics: https://www.ksl.com/article/15229426

I wonder if residents will pull together this time like they did back then. different times now, for sure.

Get ready.....
I remember that. I was living in southern Utah at the time, though, not Salt Lake.

Thistle town that became Thistle lake pretty much over the course of a day. As I recall, they tried and tried to drain it, but couldn't.

Seems like I heard that the lake recently disappeared. 🤔

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

HereWeGo wrote: March 26th, 2023, 11:00 am . . . 26 degrees in southeast SL valley. Normal high at this time of year is 61 degrees.
Wow! That's a huge difference!

Lynn
captain of 100

Post by Lynn »

This what is in use referred to as ionospheric heaters (I refer to them as "zappers". The biggest one in the world is H.A.A.R.P. which is in Alaska. And there seems to be talk of two of them. One for show & tell, the other for unbridled ethics. See the book 'Angels Don't Play This HAARP' by Nick Begich. I am trying to think how far back, but it was probably between 2008 to 2016, when one went awry (things did not go well). This was concerned the zapper in or near Tromso, Norway. It projected a spiral like light. In Dolores Cannon's 'Conversations With Nostradamus' trilogy, he speaks of this one which went awry in Volume 1 of 3 OMP (1989/1992 Revised/1997 Revised w/ addendum) PB 2nd ed. (revised with Addendum)- pp.244-246 plus the Addendum pp.327-339 ; or pp.243-244 of Volume 1 of 3 AWP (1989) PB 1st ed. (no addendum). Nostradamus explains that these "doctors" are actually research scientists. And they are experimenting. They cause a rip in the Earth's energy fields. Instead of repelling meteorites, they "call" them in. Do you recall that one that did some damage in Russia in the past 15 years. Anyway, they were in the initial stages & did not have it fine tuned. So they had to try & fix the problem they created (caused). And naturally, they did not disclose that they were responsible & how they did it. Due to the Americans having such weather & Earthquake control methods, the Russian Duma (Congress) condemned this sort of technology. That which is above can reflect upon that which is below & visa versa. In other words, playing with the ionosphere not only affects the weather (above), but earthquakes (below) as well.

There was even a report (story) in "Nexus" magazine about this phenomenon caused by a "zapper". Let me look to see if IU can find it. The author deduced it was the same culprit as I had. I just found it- Nexus Marc/April 2010 (Vol.17,No.2)- see cover as it shows a weird spiral of light over Norway. The article is on pp.23-25,79 and is titled "Exploring the Norway Spiral Mystery" by David Wilcock. This phenomenon occurred on December 9th, 2009. David's article is dated 12-24-2009.

Interestingly, I know David from back in 1997-1998. He was one of my *The Academy* members online. His facial features even brought the recognition by the editor of the Edgar Cayce magazine- "Venture Inward", that he looked just like Edgar Cayce. Beforehand, David & I discussed this issue. I think it was my email that helped him overcome his fear or wonder & pursue it. As to the A.R.E. group (the ones in charge), I am not sure what criteria they would approve to confirm such a thing.

While glancing in the CWN trilogy just now, I found a particular note by Nostradamus in Vol. 2 of 3 [AWP PB (1990) p.??? is not found/ OMP PB (1990/Revised & updated 1992-2001 p.289] in that he shares what the pole shift locations, in general, will be. "The North pole is going to shift northwards, back about a quarter down on the other side, closer to Russia and Siberia. The South Pole will move upward, possibly into southern South America."

GeeR
captain of 1,000

Post by GeeR »

The claim: Chemtrails, HAARP used to create droughts, floods, blizzards and hurricanes

A Jan. 16 Instagram post (direct link, archive link) claims unnamed actors are artificially creating large-scale, destructive weather events.

“First they aerosolize the sky with nanoparticles, then they ionize the atmosphere using H.A.A.R.P, creating droughts, floods, blizzards, hurricanes, etc.," reads the text in one of the images featured in the post.

Additional images in the post make similar claims about the government having the ability to control the weather.

The Instagram post was liked more than 3,000 times in a week.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/fac ... 084984002/

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

Very mild weather in East Texas. I took a calculated risk and planted my potatoes in January. It is the end of March, and I am already getting tomatoes, cukes, squash, greens, carrots, and radishes from my garden. Our usual February cold snap was much milder and shorter.

I fear the heat this year as we had temps in the eighties for several weeks in Feb and March!
Last edited by Momma J on March 27th, 2023, 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Here's a picture of our most recent snowfall this morning, taken just a few minutes ago. 8 inches deep and still coming. Last night, my walk and driveway had been completely cleared of snow.

I've never seen anything like this in Utah in all the years I've been here, and I still have a nagging feeling that Bishop Koyle may have had a preview of this season
Attachments
27 March Snowfall.png
27 March Snowfall.png (811.64 KiB) Viewed 300 times

tmac
captain of 1,000

Post by tmac »

Looks pretty wintery — especially for almost the first of April.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

I've recently changed my feelings and thoughts--we have at least decades before the Tribulation.

GeeR
captain of 1,000

Post by GeeR »

Don't you get the feeling TPTB have weaponized the weather and are using it to drive us all out of our homes, towns and communities toward locations where they can sardine us into high-rise prisons and can manage the herd? Likewise they can use weaponized weather to create "Killer Storms'' as a depopulation tool. That killer storm that hit the Northeast at Christmas time was named "Elliot '' so now they give these man-made storms names as they do with hurricanes. Now, the political agenda drives the weather?

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

JohnnyL wrote: March 27th, 2023, 11:48 am I've recently changed my feelings and thoughts--we have at least decades before the Tribulation.
Based upon what?

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

Silver Pie wrote: March 26th, 2023, 3:00 pm
mudflap wrote: March 26th, 2023, 8:21 am I lived there during the floods of 83 - it happened after an extremely wet winter that lasted through spring. Then suddenly temps got hot, and everything flooded. I remember going to church one week, and we had just taken the sacrament and the bishop stood up and said, "ok, church is cancelled. Everyone go home and change into your grubby clothes, and meet back here to fill sandbags." The kids cheered, and the adults groaned.

The town of thistle was bulldozed by a giant mud slide, Main street in SLC was turned into a river, people were kayaking and catching fish. Houses sliding off the mountains. Saltaire got destroyed again. It was a huge mess.

Here's a few pics: https://www.ksl.com/article/41402975/lo ... h-downtown. I remember walking over that bridge across main street.

more pics: https://www.ksl.com/article/15229426

I wonder if residents will pull together this time like they did back then. different times now, for sure.

Get ready.....
I remember that. I was living in southern Utah at the time, though, not Salt Lake.

Thistle town that became Thistle lake pretty much over the course of a day. As I recall, they tried and tried to drain it, but couldn't.

Seems like I heard that the lake recently disappeared. 🤔
Oh heavens no. It was drained decades ago...We drive through this area multiple times per year. They did have to build the road up and around the slide, and dig a tunnel through the mountain for the railroad. The road that heads towards Manti now was under water when Thistle first happened. I can't remember when it reopened but within a year or so. There is however remnants of the flood. There is a section of marshy area with a home half submerged on the side of the main road, and a couple of deserted homes higher up on the foothills of Thistle which the floodwaters even reached. Other than that you can't tell a town was ever there.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

larsenb wrote: March 27th, 2023, 10:09 am Here's a picture of our most recent snowfall this morning, taken just a few minutes ago. ..
That's barely an inch of snow at most. Very mild for end of winter.

(¬‿¬)

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

creator wrote: March 28th, 2023, 1:40 pm
larsenb wrote: March 27th, 2023, 10:09 am Here's a picture of our most recent snowfall this morning, taken just a few minutes ago. ..
That's barely an inch of snow at most. Very mild for end of winter.

(¬‿¬)
/s ?

Lynn
captain of 100

Post by Lynn »

As for Chemtrails, the government denies doing it. Yet a fellow researcher found it listed as or under "Bioengineering" about 10 or 12 years ago.

I might add that this fellow researcher once, back around 1997-1999 was also a web publisher & referred to me as a "researcher on steroids".
Last edited by Lynn on March 28th, 2023, 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ILiveIDieILiveAgain
captain of 100

Post by ILiveIDieILiveAgain »

This is nothing SHTF'ish, nor anything like unto it. Granted, looks like this is going to break the record of 1983. I do remember that one as a kid. Still, its nothing out of the ordinary of what goes on on a living planet. I have more faith that winters like this have happened before, THOUSANDS of times before, maybe millions, on this planet, than I have faith that the Second Coming is going to happen before everyone that is part of this forum has died of old age.
Most especially, some piddly corner like Wasatch Utah does not dictate what's going to come about for the rest of the whole entire planet.

What this is is building up for the most amazing summer of FUN up at the lakes!! :D :D Summer water play is going to be a blast this year! Although, many of the cliff jumps may not be so high with this much water. Oh well, it will drain by August, like it always does. Yes, I just prophesied that happening. Worlds without end.

Godislove
captain of 100

Post by Godislove »

ILiveIDieILiveAgain wrote: March 29th, 2023, 12:09 am This is nothing SHTF'ish, nor anything like unto it. Granted, looks like this is going to break the record of 1983. I do remember that one as a kid. Still, its nothing out of the ordinary of what goes on on a living planet. I have more faith that winters like this have happened before, THOUSANDS of times before, maybe millions, on this planet, than I have faith that the Second Coming is going to happen before everyone that is part of this forum has died of old age.
Most especially, some piddly corner like Wasatch Utah does not dictate what's going to come about for the rest of the whole entire planet.

What this is is building up for the most amazing summer of FUN up at the lakes!! :D :D Summer water play is going to be a blast this year! Although, many of the cliff jumps may not be so high with this much water. Oh well, it will drain by August, like it always does. Yes, I just prophesied that happening. Worlds without end.
“The greatest events that have been spoken of by all the Holy Prophets will come along so naturally as the consequences of certain causes, that unless our eyes are enlightened by the Spirit of God, and the spirit of revelation rests upon us, we will fail to see that these are the events predicted by the Holy Prophets.” - George Q. Cannon
Last edited by Godislove on March 29th, 2023, 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

ILiveIDieILiveAgain wrote: March 29th, 2023, 12:09 am This is nothing SHTF'ish, nor anything like unto it. Granted, looks like this is going to break the record of 1983. I do remember that one as a kid. Still, its nothing out of the ordinary of what goes on on a living planet. I have more faith that winters like this have happened before, THOUSANDS of times before, maybe millions, on this planet, than I have faith that the Second Coming is going to happen before everyone that is part of this forum has died of old age.

Very few people reading this forum will die of OLD AGE before the Second Coming. Many will die from the tribulations, but of those who are reading this forum who do not die before they reach old age, they will see the Second Coming of Christ.

Yes, I just prophesied this, but only because I have studied the prophecies in scripture and the Holy Spirit has revealed to me that we are seeing these prophecies unfold.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

For the Utah area and environs (even St. George has had excessive rainfall), I posed this question mainly in the context of what I had heard on AVOW when I had a brief subscription to that site given to me, namely, a very severe winter in Utah before a big event. Had nothing to do with anything else or in the rest of the country or world.

And for those living where I do, or close to it, it has been a very unusual winter, unlike '92 or '83, in terms of duration of cold, and the incessant/continuous snowfalls events, even though most of these were only 1-3 inches.

Someone did post that it was Bishop Koyle of dream mine fame that posited the severe winter /big event juxtaposition. The only remaining question I have is whether or not Koyle also predicted an unusual pattern of death among the Brethren, to include numbers and high positions. No takers, I guess, on that last question.

Anyone here that gives Koyle any credence?
Last edited by larsenb on March 29th, 2023, 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

I'll admit, I'm one of those who believes that we may get signs surrounding certain significant events. For me, the tornado running through Temple Square and/or Moroni's trumpet being knocked out of his hands, had significance outside of just my superstitious assumptions..

Dare I admit, I had a very unusual experience with an augury event that directly coincided with a very significant and important personal decision I had recently made. I could dismiss this later event, but it came just after I had experienced another unusual event, coupled with my wife simultaneously having a similar experience.

She had been deathly afraid of a decision I was struggling with that had possibly dangerous implications. Her experience was entering our sacrament meeting late, just in time to hear them singing: "Do what is right, let the consequence follow . . . . "