‘Time Traveler’ Says Aliens Will Invade Earth In March

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: ‘Time Traveler’ Says Aliens Will Invade Earth In March

Post by Robin Hood »

If they're coming they'd better get a move on, as there are only 9 days left.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Robin Hood wrote: March 22nd, 2023, 3:10 pm If they're coming they'd better get a move on, as there are only 9 days left.
Maybe they mean that aliens will come in a march when they invade, like a goosestep or something like that.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Well today is March 23rd. I guess it is still early on west coast. But, I'm looking out the window and don't see any aliens............ well space aliens anyway, lots of regular aliens, some illegal, but most around my home are nice anyway......... but not from any farther away, than Asia.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

I guess it is time to put this one down as another successful prophecy. bating 0-for.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

Dang it.....so looking forward to the aliens....another dream burst....lol

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

A week from today is April 1st. I hope someone posts pictures of the alien invasion that day.
😉 ;)

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

"time traveller says...", very interesting.

we think of 'aliens' in spatial terms, as if 'outer space' was actually space and not time (in biblical cosmology it's ~the waters~ rather than some empty vacuum).

there's that one south park episode where the arriving aliens are just *themselves* but from the future, who immigrate back in time and steal everyone's jobs and drive down wages.

very creative and symbolically coherent imo, combining the elements of aliens, foreign immigration, and time travel (though ultimately south park is degenerate and likely cabal propaganda).

the real alien invasion will probably include these elements of ~time~, as well as coming into contact with 'the foreigner'/the strange, which are related.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

abijah wrote: March 25th, 2023, 10:24 pm the real alien invasion will probably include these elements of ~time~, as well as coming into contact with 'the foreigner'/the strange, which are related.
If there's ever an alien invasion, I think it will be made up by the gov't (or those who run world gov'ts) for the express purpose of tricking us into behaving/thinking in a certain way.

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

Perhaps the "Time Traveler" saw Revelation chapter 9/the opening the bottomless pit that is probably about to occur. There have been enough satanic rituals worldwide, plus CERN and other particle colliders to possibly tear the veil. Society seems to be begging for Apollyon to be given the key. They want 2 Thessalonians 2 to happen ASAP.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

And 2 Baruch speaks of 12 woes during the tribulation.

26-30. The Twelve Woes that are to Come upon the Earth: The Messiah and the temporary Messianic Kingdom

27 1 And He answered and said unto me: 'Into twelve parts is that time divided, and each one of them is reserved for that which is appointed for it. 2 In the first part there shall be the begin­ning of commotions. 3 And in the second part (there shall be) slayings of the great ones. 4 And in the third part the fall of many by death. 5 And in the fourth part the sending of the sword. 6 And in the fifth part famine and the withholding of rain. 7 And in the sixth part earthquakes and terrors. 8 [Wanting.] 9 And in the eighth part a multitude of specters and attacks of the Shedim.(Shedim=Aliens?) 10 And in the ninth part the fall of fire. 11 And in the tenth part rapine and much oppression. 12 And in the eleventh part wickedness and unchastity. 13 And in the twelfth part confusion from the mingling together of all those things aforesaid. 14 For these parts of that time are reserved, and shall be mingled one with another and minister one to another. 15 For some shall leave out some of their own, and receive (in its stead) from others, and some complete their own and that of others, so that those may not understand who are upon the earth in those days that this is the consummation of the times

http://www.pseudepigrapha.com/pseudepig ... aruch.html

This person has been watching the observatory in Hawaii for a while now. She has done videos about portals, ships, and a sky-squid too. Here is the clip of the "squid":
https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxRShWtiAwq0 ... 0jpxGAsA0K

And a recent one about the Time Traveler:
Last edited by Peeps on March 26th, 2023, 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Peeps wrote: March 26th, 2023, 1:37 am Perhaps the "Time Traveler" saw Revelation chapter 9/the opening the bottomless pit that is probably about to occur. There have been enough satanic rituals worldwide, plus CERN and other particle colliders to possibly tear the veil. Society seems to be begging for Apollyon to be given the key. They want 2 Thessalonians 2 to happen ASAP.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

And 2 Baruch speaks of 12 woes during the tribulation.

26-30. The Twelve Woes that are to Come upon the Earth: The Messiah and the temporary Messianic Kingdom

27 1 And He answered and said unto me: 'Into twelve parts is that time divided, and each one of them is reserved for that which is appointed for it. 2 In the first part there shall be the begin­ning of commotions. 3 And in the second part (there shall be) slayings of the great ones. 4 And in the third part the fall of many by death. 5 And in the fourth part the sending of the sword. 6 And in the fifth part famine and the withholding of rain. 7 And in the sixth part earthquakes and terrors. 8 [Wanting.] 9 And in the eighth part a multitude of specters and attacks of the Shedim.(Shedim=Aliens?) 10 And in the ninth part the fall of fire. 11 And in the tenth part rapine and much oppression. 12 And in the eleventh part wickedness and unchastity. 13 And in the twelfth part confusion from the mingling together of all those things aforesaid. 14 For these parts of that time are reserved, and shall be mingled one with another and minister one to another. 15 For some shall leave out some of their own, and receive (in its stead) from others, and some complete their own and that of others, so that those may not understand who are upon the earth in those days that this is the consummation of the times

http://www.pseudepigrapha.com/pseudepig ... aruch.html
There is no extant Hebrew original of 2 Baruch, AFAIK, so "shedim" is presumably in the Syriac version.

If it is Hebrew, it presumably means destroyers or wild beasts. Also possibly demons. But 2 Baruch is not available in Hebrew.
https://www.abarim-publications.com/Dic ... i-d-d.html
The noun שד (shed) is commonly but erroneously translated as demon. It's a loan word — from Assyrian, says BDB Theological Dictionary, where the sedu is a protecting spirit. It's undoubtedly from Babylonian, says HAW Theological Wordbook of the Old Testament, where the shedu is a demon, either good or evil.

HAW further submits, "In Mesopotamian thought the shedu was a supernatural protective power for whose presence the gods were invoked," and makes the observation that, "Good and evil are in the moral, not the metaphysical". In The Religion Of Israel, Y. Kaufmann writes, "When the gods of the nations are called shedim it is not meant that they are evil spirits, but that they are insubstantial shades, 'no-gods,' with neither divine nor demonic functions".

Our noun is used in the Bible only two times: Deuteronomy 32:17 and Psalm 106:37, both in conjunction with the act of sacrifice and in the latter case, the sacrifice of children.

ILiveIDieILiveAgain
captain of 100

Post by ILiveIDieILiveAgain »

Entirely forgot about this thing, because, Whomp-Whomp!
March 23rd, what was that.. a Thursday. Huh. Does anything cool happen on a Thursday? Let's see, what was I doing on Thursday? Oh yeah! I was making out with a new girl I met! <3 8-) :D

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

ILiveIDieILiveAgain wrote: March 28th, 2023, 11:59 pm Let's see, what was I doing on Thursday? Oh yeah! I was making out with a new girl I met! <3 8-) :D
NEW girl? Are you sure she was human?

She may have been doing exploratory research on human anatomy.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

The aliens are now cutting it fine, with only two days left.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Robin Hood wrote: March 29th, 2023, 6:29 am The aliens are now cutting it fine, with only two days left.
2 and half days left. They might turn up when it's 11.50 pm near the international date line. By which time we'll be into April by nearly twelve hours.

moving2zion
captain of 100

Post by moving2zion »

With less than two days to go, depending on where you are at on the planet, I think we can chalk this one up to more noise.

ILiveIDieILiveAgain
captain of 100

Post by ILiveIDieILiveAgain »

Niemand wrote: March 29th, 2023, 1:05 am
ILiveIDieILiveAgain wrote: March 28th, 2023, 11:59 pm Let's see, what was I doing on Thursday? Oh yeah! I was making out with a new girl I met! <3 8-) :D

She might have been...
Attachments
humanAlien.jpg
humanAlien.jpg (131.53 KiB) Viewed 238 times

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

Silver Pie wrote: March 25th, 2023, 11:07 pmIf there's ever an alien invasion, I think it will be made up by the gov't (or those who run world gov'ts) for the express purpose of tricking us into behaving/thinking in a certain way.
I think the monsters of Noah's day are coming back and are in league with the evil rulers of our time who are perhaps being duped in attempting to craft a deception for us.

Revelation 9 has been brought up which is what im referring to. The book of Enoch, at the very opening verses, is abundantly clear about who it's intended audience is (the "last days" of a "remote generation").
Last edited by abijah on March 30th, 2023, 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

You'll know by the reaction. A real alien invasion would destroy humanity or beat it quickly. We may not even know it is happening.

A fake one will have humans scoring victories, peace negotiations, envoys, and some kind of statement about how humans are all one and must unite.

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

ILiveIDieILiveAgain wrote: March 29th, 2023, 11:14 am

She might have been...
i remember these memes from the "invade area 51" thing a few years back :lol:

Looking back i totally see more between the lines now.

Our rulers really do understand the power of ritual, and how to fuse it with memetic propaganda.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

ILiveIDieILiveAgain wrote: March 29th, 2023, 11:14 am

She might have been...
😂😂😂

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

abijah wrote: March 30th, 2023, 4:05 pm i remember these memes from the "invade area 51" thing a few years back :lol:

Looking back i totally see more between the lines now.

Our rulers really do understand the power of ritual, and how to fuse it with memetic propaganda.
It showed the idiocy of clicktivism. Many people signed up for it, none turned up. A real invasion by that many people couldn't have been fended off without a genuine scandal.

It anything was stored at Area 51, it would have been away years ago. As I have pointed out to many people it has been world fanous for at least thirty years. You can thank the X Files series and UFO books way back in the eighties.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Niemand wrote: March 30th, 2023, 4:56 pmYou can thank the X Files series
Speaking of the X Files, this retired FBI guy claims that some of the plots in the first season were taken from some of his cases. Fred shared the video in the thread below. (Nearly an hour long.)

viewtopic.php?p=1371135#p1371135
Fred wrote: March 28th, 2023, 8:00 pm
My comment on that thread:

Worth taking the time to watch. I don't know if he's legit, controlled opposition, or off his rocker. If he's telling the truth, this is incredible!

From the video:
"The alien part isn't going to be real, but the destruction to the cities is going to be real. That's what they want to do." It won't be a hologram, but a real ship(s).

The ones doing this seem to be the secret combination that is controlling (or trying to control) the planet. They aren't connected to any individual country, the guy said.

He sounds like he's saying there are real UFOs, and that is why the gov't distanced themselves from that label (go to the 22 minute mark in the video: it's in that area).

Anyone who has watched the video will understand why I've got the Isaiah quote below.
The damage and disasters are caused by this secret cabal, but God will punish them after he has allowed them to do his work of destroying the wicked and rebellious.

Isaiah. Nephi said that we'd understand him in the last days.

Chapter 10:
6 I will send him against an hypocritical nation, and against the people of my wrath will I give him a charge, to take the spoil, and to take the prey, and to tread them down like the mire of the streets.
7 Howbeit he meaneth not so, neither doth his heart think so; but it is in his heart to destroy and cut off nations not a few.

12 Wherefore it shall come to pass, that when the Lord hath performed his whole work upon mount Zion and on Jerusalem, I will punish the fruit of the stout heart of the king of Assyria, and the glory of his high looks.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Silver Pie wrote: March 30th, 2023, 5:46 pm
Niemand wrote: March 30th, 2023, 4:56 pmYou can thank the X Files series
Speaking of the X Files, this retired FBI guy claims that some of the plots in the first season were taken from some of his cases. Fred shared the video in the thread below. (Nearly an hour long.)

viewtopic.php?p=1371135#p1371135
Fred wrote: March 28th, 2023, 8:00 pm
My comment on that thread:

Worth taking the time to watch. I don't know if he's legit, controlled opposition, or off his rocker. If he's telling the truth, this is incredible!

From the video:
"The alien part isn't going to be real, but the destruction to the cities is going to be real. That's what they want to do." It won't be a hologram, but a real ship(s).

The ones doing this seem to be the secret combination that is controlling (or trying to control) the planet. They aren't connected to any individual country, the guy said.

He sounds like he's saying there are real UFOs, and that is why the gov't distanced themselves from that label (go to the 22 minute mark in the video: it's in that area).

Anyone who has watched the video will understand why I've got the Isaiah quote below.
The damage and disasters are caused by this secret cabal, but God will punish them after he has allowed them to do his work of destroying the wicked and rebellious.

Isaiah. Nephi said that we'd understand him in the last days.

Chapter 10:
6 I will send him against an hypocritical nation, and against the people of my wrath will I give him a charge, to take the spoil, and to take the prey, and to tread them down like the mire of the streets.
7 Howbeit he meaneth not so, neither doth his heart think so; but it is in his heart to destroy and cut off nations not a few.

12 Wherefore it shall come to pass, that when the Lord hath performed his whole work upon mount Zion and on Jerusalem, I will punish the fruit of the stout heart of the king of Assyria, and the glory of his high looks.
The UFO label is a bit out of date now. I think UAP - Unidentified Aerial Phenomena – is what's favoured instead. That covers a lot of things. Other than hoaxes, there are several major types:

* Misidentifications of just about anything. I took a great flying saucer photograph except it was... (see below)*
* Rare natural phenomena such as ball lightning, sprite lightning, Earth lights etc.
* Unusual astronomical phenomena with meteors being a major culprit.
* Manmade objects which are classified – drones, stealth aircraft etc.
* Objects that appear to have intelligent control which are not made by humans.

Most people think of the last usage, but they don't have to be. I've seen/photographed three, possibly four of these categories myself.

There have been odd lights in the sky since the year dot. Look up Jacques Vallée's Passport to Magonia, which includes a number of such reports going back to the Middle Ages.

* a seagull. It would have been very convincing except I had a couple of shots of it from other angles where it was more obvious what it was.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Niemand wrote: March 31st, 2023, 1:36 am
The UFO label is a bit out of date now. I think UAP - Unidentified Aerial Phenomena – is what's favoured instead. That covers a lot of things. Other than hoaxes, there are several major types:

* Misidentifications of just about anything. I took a great flying saucer photograph except it was... (see below)*
* Rare natural phenomena such as ball lightning, sprite lightning, Earth lights etc.
* Unusual astronomical phenomena with meteors being a major culprit.
* Manmade objects which are classified – drones, stealth aircraft etc.
* Objects that appear to have intelligent control which are not made by humans.

Most people think of the last usage, but they don't have to be. I've seen/photographed three, possibly four of these categories myself.

There have been odd lights in the sky since the year dot. Look up Jacques Vallée's Passport to Magonia, which includes a number of such reports going back to the Middle Ages.

* a seagull. It would have been very convincing except I had a couple of shots of it from other angles where it was more obvious what it was.
The guy in the video says the UAP label was created to differentiate between real alien ships (who [aliens and their ships] he claims are immaterial instead of in solid form) and the gov't's ships they have created to make us think aliens have come here.
UFOs - real aliens
UAPs - gov't imitations

To be clear, I agree with your post. I'm just reporting what the guy in the video said.

I didn't know about the seagull UFO. 😄

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

They’re late.