My new reply during temple recommend interviews.

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Erastothenes
captain of 100

My new reply during temple recommend interviews.

Post by Erastothenes »

When the bishop asks me
"Do you sustain the members of the First Presidency and the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles as prophets, seers, and revelators?
Do you sustain the other General Authorities and local leaders of the Church?" I will answer "I affirm my commitment to comply with the law, regret mistakes made, and now consider this matter closed."
When they ask me "Do you strive to be honest in all that you do? Are you a full-tithe payer?" I shall reply
I affirm my commitment to comply with the law, regret mistakes made, and now consider this matter closed."
You get the point.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: My new reply during temple recommend interviews.

Post by Fred »

Erastothenes wrote: March 25th, 2023, 4:34 pm When the bishop asks me
"Do you sustain the members of the First Presidency and the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles as prophets, seers, and revelators?
Do you sustain the other General Authorities and local leaders of the Church?" I will answer "I affirm my commitment to comply with the law, regret mistakes made, and now consider this matter closed."
When they ask me "Do you strive to be honest in all that you do? Are you a full-tithe payer?" I shall reply
I affirm my commitment to comply with the law, regret mistakes made, and now consider this matter closed."
You get the point.
Let us know how it goes.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Erastothenes wrote: March 25th, 2023, 4:34 pm When the bishop asks me
You get the point.
I almost wish I had a temple recommend interview coming up soon.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

WHO NEEDS A TEMPLE RECOMMEND !

who would even care about going to the temple.

BEWARE THE MORMON ENDOWMENT
viewtopic.php?p=1265922&hilit=BEWARE+TH ... T#p1265922