I can hear the drums of war.

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Dave62
destroyer of hopes & dreams

I can hear the drums of war.

Post by Dave62 »

I fear that the American government is stupid enough to get itself into a war with some combination of Russia, China, North Korea and Iran. And then we Australians will be stupid enough to follow. Can you imagine the USA trying to fight a war against such an alliance without God on its side? The USA has been weakened by the Luciferian Left. Our church has been 'missing in action' in all of this for quite some time. But there is still time to repent.

I have no trust in any government, organisation or church. The most prophetic thing President Nelson ever said was to 'Hear Him'. I am persuaded that we will be completely on our own.

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: I can hear the drums of war.

Post by gkearney »

Australian foreign policy has always been “You’re having a fight? Can we come too?”

Dave62
destroyer of hopes & dreams

Post by Dave62 »

gkearney wrote: March 23rd, 2023, 4:31 am Australian foreign policy has always been “You’re having a fight? Can we come too?”
Sometimes for better, sometimes for worse, but if Australian soldiers end up in Ukraine, how stupid could that be?

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Dave62 wrote: March 23rd, 2023, 4:37 am
gkearney wrote: March 23rd, 2023, 4:31 am Australian foreign policy has always been “You’re having a fight? Can we come too?”
Sometimes for better, sometimes for worse, but if Australian soldiers end up in Ukraine, how stupid could that be?
Australian soldiers won't be in the Ukraine. Australia will have its hands full with the Chinese.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Dave62 wrote: March 23rd, 2023, 4:14 am I fear that the American government is stupid enough to get itself into a war with some combination of Russia, China, North Korea and Iran. And then we Australians will be stupid enough to follow. Can you imagine the USA trying to fight a war against such an alliance without God on its side? The USA has been weakened by the Luciferian Left. Our church has been 'missing in action' in all of this for quite some time. But there is still time to repent.

I have no trust in any government, organisation or church. The most prophetic thing President Nelson ever said was to 'Hear Him'. I am persuaded that we will be completely on our own.
Governments and religions the world over haven take a page out of the “Secret Combination Playbook.” Namely the chapter written by Amalickiah: sell out your own people for worldly gain, power, and influence. Steal an army of soldiers/missionaries, then repeatedly lie and kill those above you to get what you want.

I believe there are those in our own government and church who are playing for the other side, knowing full well they will profit when the power transition happens.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Dave62 wrote: March 23rd, 2023, 4:14 am I fear that the American government is stupid enough to get itself into a war with some combination of Russia, China, North Korea and Iran. And then we Australians will be stupid enough to follow. Can you imagine the USA trying to fight a war against such an alliance without God on its side? The USA has been weakened by the Luciferian Left.
"Stupid"? Ha ha, war is one of the best money-makers ever! And, not like any of their family will suffer from this war.
And can you imagine how easy it would be to make changes in the Constitution and everywhere else? "If you're patriotic, ..." "If you love America, ..."
"Stupid enough", yes, applies to the America government, but it applies to the American people a whole lot more.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: March 23rd, 2023, 6:42 am
Dave62 wrote: March 23rd, 2023, 4:14 am I fear that the American government is stupid enough to get itself into a war with some combination of Russia, China, North Korea and Iran. And then we Australians will be stupid enough to follow. Can you imagine the USA trying to fight a war against such an alliance without God on its side? The USA has been weakened by the Luciferian Left. Our church has been 'missing in action' in all of this for quite some time. But there is still time to repent.

Governments and religions the world over haven take a page out of the “Secret Combination Playbook.” Namely the chapter written by Amalickiah: sell out your own people for worldly gain, power, and influence. Steal an army of soldiers/missionaries, then repeatedly lie and kill those above you to get what you want.

I believe there are those in our own government and church who are playing for the other side, knowing full well they will profit when the power transition happens.
And that part about fighting against God's church.

MikeMaillet
captain of 1,000

Post by MikeMaillet »

Every morning I wake up early, wash my hands/face and head to the computer to check the headlines and wonder if I'll be reading about a major financial collapse or a nuclear bomb somewhere... My Canadian government has already involved us in the Russian/Ukraine conflict and I hear the same drums beating for war. Ironically, I erase all thoughts and concerns for brief periods by playing drums in my basement.

Mike

Edited to remove a statement meant for another thread.
Last edited by MikeMaillet on March 23rd, 2023, 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

I feel it's no longer a matter of if there will be a WW3 but a matter of when. Russia, China, NK and Iran are the new axis of evil, the prophesied army of Gog and Magog. With the amount of support Iran has given Russia for the Ukraine invasion, they will call in that debt at some point when they decide to attack Israel. China wants Taiwan as well. Biden is here in Canada today telling us to boost our defenses.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

War is a racket. They know what they're doing.

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

At least it's better than Canada's, "The US will protect us!"

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

I believe it will be civil war in the U.S. first (although an argument could be made it is already under way, at bare minimum a "cold" war.
I do believe it will be full on hot war in the U.S., then invasion by the Chinese on the West Coast, possibly Russia on the East Coast although I think Russia will focus on gobbling up the old USSR nation-states.

Also, one thing spoken of in prophecy is that other countries will seek to divide up the united States among themselves, I feel this is already being fulfilled as the Chinese in particular have been buying up U.S. and Canada Real Estate in large quantities. Will be interesting to see what wakes people up to put a stop to that.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

As I've said elsewhere, a land invasion of the USA would be logistically crazy. The Chinese, let alone the Russians, do not have enough vessels to perform it. It makes more sense to destroy America by other means.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Niemand wrote: March 23rd, 2023, 6:37 pm As I've said elsewhere, a land invasion of the USA would be logistically crazy. The Chinese, let alone the Russians, do not have enough vessels to perform it. It makes more sense to destroy America by other means.
A first-strike EMP might fit the bill. Then the invasion in the midst of the turmoil and civil war caused by this strategy.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

larsenb wrote: March 23rd, 2023, 6:44 pm
Niemand wrote: March 23rd, 2023, 6:37 pm As I've said elsewhere, a land invasion of the USA would be logistically crazy. The Chinese, let alone the Russians, do not have enough vessels to perform it. It makes more sense to destroy America by other means.
A first-strike EMP might fit the bill. Then the invasion in the midst of the turmoil and civil war caused by this strategy.
The first bit, yes, but the second bit... I have seen no one give a convincing argument on the logistics of the second. It would make the Normandy Landings look simple.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

and...as I've said before, ...

logistically crazy unless they are invited.

POTUS Biden: "The bloodshed of this civil war needs to end and if it takes the UN with Russian and Chinese soldiers to do it, then we must ask them for their assistance" "We need help". "That's all I have to say, no more questions". Biden turns to shake hands with the invisible man , turns the other way to shake hands with the invisible woman, then can't find the way off the stage.

edit to add:

vessels? Cargo Container ships.
I couldn't find the exact number ...
except this number comes up when searching cargo container ships... "125,000 transport vessels"
Millions of men could come in weeks
Last edited by FrankOne on March 23rd, 2023, 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

FrankOne wrote: March 23rd, 2023, 7:23 pm

POTUS Biden: "The bloodshed of this civil war needs to end and if it takes the UN with Russian and Chinese soldiers to do it, then we must ask them for their assistance" "We need help". "That's all I have to say, no more questions". Biden turns to shake hands with the invisible man , turns the other way to shake hands with the invisible woman, then can't find the way off the stage.

edit to add:

The number of cargo container ships needed is VAST. More than are available. The Russians certainly do not have any such thing. The Chinese are a better bet but would also struggle. It takes many days to cross the Pacific. Those troops have to be provisioned both during the voyage and on arrival. That could be a problem.

It would be the modern equivalent of Hannibal crossing the Alps with his elephants. If it succeeded then it would be spectacular but not necessarily successful. Hannibal's attempt ended in failure. This is old style warfare. Why use humans when machines and other means are available?

The Bible talks of an invasion of Israel and armies crossing the Euphrates dryshod. The Euphrates has been drying up tnanks to Turkey. I find thst scenario more likely than an invasion of North America.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Niemand wrote: March 23rd, 2023, 7:31 pm

edit to add:

The number of cargo container ships needed is VAST. More than are available. The Russians certainly do not have any such thing. The Chinese are a better bet but would also struggle. It takes many days to cross the Pacific. Those troops have to be provisioned both during the voyage and on arrival. That could be a problem.

It would be the modern equivalent of Hannibal crossing the Alps with his elephants. If it succeeded then it would be spectacular but not necessarily successful. Hannibal's attempt ended in failure. This is old style warfare. Why use humans when machines and other means are available?

The Bible talks of an invasion of Israel and armies crossing the Euphrates dryshod. The Euphrates has been drying up tnanks to Turkey. I find thst scenario more likely than an invasion of North America.
as i edited in later...

125,000 transport vessels come up when searching cargo container ships of China. Millions of men could easily arrive in one tranche.

You mention "available". If the U.S. is in anarchy, how many of those cargo vessels will be sitting? maybe 50-70% of them? What if the invasion is planned, how many would be 'available' ? All of them.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

FrankOne wrote: March 23rd, 2023, 7:42 pm

edit to add:

as i edited in later...

125,000 transport vessels come up when searching cargo container ships of China. Millions of men could easily arrive in one tranche.

You mention "available". If the U.S. is in anarchy, how many of those cargo vessels will be sitting? maybe 50-70% of them? What if the invasion is planned, how many would be 'available' ? All of them.
A number of other variables are in play.

India for example. A country with tens of millions of potential troops, long standing grievances and with no love for China.

But this whole scenario revolves around the USA without seeing the events in a wider international context.

China has little experience of expeditionary warfare in recent times unlike the USA and its allies which attack far flung countries on a regular basis.

There is also the issue of rebellion in many parts of the Chinese empire if so many people are pulled out.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Niemand wrote: March 23rd, 2023, 6:47 pm
larsenb wrote: March 23rd, 2023, 6:44 pm
The first bit, yes, but the second bit... I have seen no one give a convincing argument on the logistics of the second. It would make the Normandy Landings look simple.
Simply imagine the chaos and disruption and desperation of the US population having been subject to a very successful nation-wide EMP. What do many of them do? Take what they can get from others via force or hunker down in extreme self-protection. Many of them will die just from the stress and effects of dealing with the EMP.

Now, given this kind of chaos, do you think an effective organized resistance against a Russian/Chinese (or either one singly) 'invasion' might be greatly diminished? I do. Even if our military has put in place measures to protect against or ameliorate the effects of a massive EMP strike effecting our defenses, much of the military will be too concerned about protecting their immediate families and friends to be able to stave off key points of invasion designed to further emasculate (already largely accomplished by the EMP) the country . . . not necessarily to fully occupy or invade it.

bbrown
captain of 100

Post by bbrown »

Even in a state of chaos in the United States, a foreign invading army would be something to unify on. Many of the people I know have dozens to hundreds of guns with hundreds of rounds for all, thousands of rounds for the ones they like more and 10’s of thousands of rounds for the couple favorites. Most of the cars I get into (I work at an auto shop) have at least one gun in them that I see(I don’t go looking) if I do have to tear apart the interior there is often more than one hidden here or there. Multiply that by millions of people in thousands of little towns all over the country.

The continued boil the frog approach may continue to work but uniformed invaders would be met with extreme resistance and hostility and least in the middle of the country. All that said, we are a wicked and idolatrous people, we have lost God’s protection and are near the point of cursing God and wishing to die while struggling for our lives with the sword. In any of these scenarios, a LOT of people are going to die by war pestilence and famine, millions! Many of the righteous will be slain so the coming judgements are just. If they continue this path and really get this war going, no one anywhere will come out unscathed, all will suffer.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

edit to add:

as i edited in later...

sure they will just cram soldiers in containers and ship them over, then live off the land, you know, taking food from our plentiful rice paddies?

I would like to see the part about dividing up the US? I've heard it, but seems it was not from JS himself. Now I don't disagree that conceptually could happen, but I don't believe in an invasion. Could be some locals in civil war ask for international help? I could see a dividing attempt at US. Ezra's Eagle says some 40% of original, not sure if that would mean size or people or money or power?

I don't buy much effort in international war here. I think that might be a plan, but first they all need to conquer Europe, Asian, Africa, SA, Australia, Japan, etc.... then last the US. by then, after feeding on themselves, just before the full conquest of middle east. Jesus ends it. Never does America become completely destroyed, or fully divided. At least that is how it looks in Isaiah, and in most of JS prophesies.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

TheDuke wrote: March 23rd, 2023, 9:12 pm

as i edited in later...

sure they will just cram soldiers in containers and ship them over, then live off the land, you know, taking food from our plentiful rice paddies?

I would like to see the part about dividing up the US? I've heard it, but seems it was not from JS himself. Now I don't disagree that conceptually could happen, but I don't believe in an invasion. Could be some locals in civil war ask for international help? I could see a dividing attempt at US. Ezra's Eagle says some 40% of original, not sure if that would mean size or people or money or power?

I don't buy much effort in international war here. I think that might be a plan, but first they all need to conquer Europe, Asian, Africa, SA, Australia, Japan, etc.... then last the US. by then, after feeding on themselves, just before the full conquest of middle east. Jesus ends it. Never does America become completely destroyed, or fully divided. At least that is how it looks in Isaiah, and in most of JS prophesies.
Interesting and related story https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/bipar ... s-farmland
A group of bipartisan U.S. senators introduced a bill on Wednesday to ban the purchase of U.S. farmland by Chinese persons and entities.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

Sunain wrote: March 23rd, 2023, 3:28 pm I feel it's no longer a matter of if there will be a WW3 but a matter of when. Russia, China, NK and Iran are the new axis of evil, the prophesied army of Gog and Magog. With the amount of support Iran has given Russia for the Ukraine invasion, they will call in that debt at some point when they decide to attack Israel. China wants Taiwan as well. Biden is here in Canada today telling us to boost our defenses.
Iran will not attack Israel unprovoked. It's not going to happen.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

harakim wrote: March 23rd, 2023, 10:09 pm
Sunain wrote: March 23rd, 2023, 3:28 pm I feel it's no longer a matter of if there will be a WW3 but a matter of when. Russia, China, NK and Iran are the new axis of evil, the prophesied army of Gog and Magog. With the amount of support Iran has given Russia for the Ukraine invasion, they will call in that debt at some point when they decide to attack Israel. China wants Taiwan as well. Biden is here in Canada today telling us to boost our defenses.
Iran will not attack Israel unprovoked. It's not going to happen.
Do you know about the the Twelfth Imam?

Unprovoked?
Lol

Iran will not attack first because Israel would make them a hole in the ground.

They'll wait, just like a scavenger... because they are the weaker tribe