GROUNDBREAKING: Dr. Mikovits Exposes the Biggest COVID Secret

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.

J2
captain of 100

Re: GROUNDBREAKING: Dr. Mikovits Exposes the Biggest COVID Secret

Post by J2 »

Summary and thoughts/interpretation please?

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Not sure if Mikovits can be trusted..

Dr Andrew Kaufman Exposes Dr Judy Mikovits on Isolation of viruses >>
creator wrote: September 1st, 2022, 3:37 pm Check out this one.. They did a more recent debate (you could skip to about 57 minutes in to get to the meat of the discussion/debate):

Dr. Andrew Kaufman Debates Judy Mikovits (Predictable Melt Down At 1hr45)

One of the comments: "Sorry Judy but at this point even a 5 year old can figure out that “viruses” are nonsense. Germ theory is dead as you have zero evidence after 100s of years, it’s dead."

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Dr. Judy Mikovits .. break down the biggest COVID secret, that Fauci knew the vaccines didn't work.
That's hardly the "biggest COVID secret".

moonwhim
captain of 1,000

Post by moonwhim »

Tell that to the millions of people who took the shot, believing it was OK!!

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

I'm just saying the "secret" is even worse. They need to know the last three years was a hoax. But of course, the secret, the lies, and the propaganda go much deeper (and farther back in time) than even that.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

Yeah, the biggest covid secret is that it doesn't exist.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

madvin wrote: March 22nd, 2023, 9:49 am Yeah, the biggest covid secret is that it doesn't exist.
Madvin, I will try and follow my own advice and not make a personal attack. I will just confess right now that I really didn't have COVID and I wasn't sick for 26 days with manmade symptoms. It was all fake. I pretended to be ill. I pretended to be weak. I pretended to have the tests come positive then and negative again when I felt better. It was all PRETEND. You speak like a person that is blind and cannot see because you havent' been out of your house in years or something.

You state this as a matter of fact with your smug knowledge and life experiences, while many on here have experiences otherwise and you are effectively calling us all LIARS or STUPID or something? Which are you calling ME MADVIN? WHICH?

Sure the plandemic was made up. but my friend that damned, manmade disease is real. Sure the vax is bad and I never took it. Sure the politics and WEF used it. Sure China lied. But for you too smugly say all those that suffered were stupid, wrong, evil, or liars is, well HUBRIS! to the MAX!

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

TheDuke wrote: March 22nd, 2023, 3:46 pm
madvin wrote: March 22nd, 2023, 9:49 am Yeah, the biggest covid secret is that it doesn't exist.
Madvin, I will try and follow my own advice and not make a personal attack. I will just confess right now that I really didn't have COVID and I wasn't sick for 26 days with manmade symptoms. It was all fake. I pretended to be ill. I pretended to be weak. I pretended to have the tests come positive then and negative again when I felt better. It was all PRETEND. You speak like a person that is blind and cannot see because you havent' been out of your house in years or something.

You state this as a matter of fact with your smug knowledge and life experiences, while many on here have experiences otherwise and you are effectively calling us all LIARS or STUPID or something? Which are you calling ME MADVIN? WHICH?

Sure the plandemic was made up. but my friend that damned, manmade disease is real. Sure the vax is bad and I never took it. Sure the politics and WEF used it. Sure China lied. But for you too smugly say all those that suffered were stupid, wrong, evil, or liars is, well HUBRIS! to the MAX!
Ah!

Did I say sickness and disease is not real? Did I say anyone was stupid that did get ill?

No I didn't.

What I am saying is that the prevalent belief that diseases (and their variants) transferred from one to another by contagion (i.e. airborne viruses, on things you may touch, etc.) and specifically brought to light by the scamdemic that says we are all in danger of catching the covid-19 virus, is the biggest lie of them all, perpetuating the error in our thinking about how we get diseases. This idea or belief consequently gives those health authorities power over us by continuing the lie that we must fear the virus (when really the "virus" is a non living particle created by the body to help get rid of dead and dying cells, NOT the CAUSE of ANYTHING). *

* See https://odysee.com/@DrAndrewKaufman:f/T ... ats-EDIT:4 (35 minutes)

They are using that misinformation to try and coerce the population into fearing the "virus". Rather, we should know the truth about how and why we get sick.

Covid-19 is a simulation of a virus built from computer modeling and manufactured pseudo-viruses. SARS-CoV-2 does not exist outside of the digital realm. New variants are also computer-generated models that do not exist outside of The Covid Medical Matrix of deception.

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

also/neither ...modeling only ..?!

"DNA does not exist. They may be able to perform race based testing and disease prediction by examining our bacteria, but there is no such molecule as ‘DNA’ and all genetics science is one big hoax.

‘DNA forensics’ is yet another hoax. Something which has been implicitly acknowledged by the MSM. FBI admits flaws in hair analysis over decades

The totally made up ‘structure’ of DNA closely resembles the satanic caduceus, seen here on the statue of Baphomet. Truth in plain sight...

If they are willing to tell obvious lies, such as the idea that babies feel no pain, then they definitely lie about things which we cannot easily verify...
"
https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/com ... not_exist/
dna does not exist
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=dna+%E3%80%80 ... =h_&ia=web
:arrow:

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Fraudulent PCR tests perpetuated the fraud. The PCR tests are the key to it all.

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

.. download salmonella ..
15:30 ~~ 19:00
"August 29th, 2021.
The Resistance 1776
Mirror to the Health Ranger Report
Drs. Thomas Cowan and Andrew Kaufman interviewed by Mike Adams.
"
https://www.bitchute.com/video/VJ5GsE0stUBs/
:arrow:

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: March 22nd, 2023, 7:01 pm

Fraudulent PCR tests perpetuated the fraud. The PCR tests are the key to it all.
and you know this how? I mean, I've never said the tests are accurate. but I just told you that I got something I have never had before that felt man made and at the time tested positive. Then you post crap like this w/o evidence to say that I'm stupid or something. OK, why then did they (not the Chinese home tests that made Biden's friends rich) but the PCR tests map pretty closely to people's illnesses? I will admit the PCR rates were and are in question, and likely look for SARS-V1 imprints, but you just make statements like this that are not helping the truth. You're not speaking from what you know but what you wish to be.

I'm not sure why it is so hard for so many to just be honest and forthright in their statements and understanding while respecting others? Again, it is as Mormon said............ both sides beyond reason and logic.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

TheDuke wrote: March 23rd, 2023, 11:35 am

and you know this how? I mean, I've never said the tests are accurate. but I just told you that I got something I have never had before that felt man made and at the time tested positive. Then you post crap like this w/o evidence to say that I'm stupid or something. OK, why then did they (not the Chinese home tests that made Biden's friends rich) but the PCR tests map pretty closely to people's illnesses? I will admit the PCR rates were and are in question, and likely look for SARS-V1 imprints, but you just make statements like this that are not helping the truth. You're not speaking from what you know but what you wish to be.

I'm not sure why it is so hard for so many to just be honest and forthright in their statements and understanding while respecting others? Again, it is as Mormon said............ both sides beyond reason and logic.
If you can tell me what magnification setting PCR tests become meaningless, I'll see that you know what you're talking about.

Bonus question: what magnification setting were these covid PCR tests set for?

Bonus bonus question: what did the research paper that Fauxci co authored find regarding the cause of the majority of deaths from the Spanish Flu?

Come at me, bro.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

Yes. Fraudulent why? Because it never was meant to be used as a test. Only to multiply whatever you were looking for so you could see and study whatever it is.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: March 23rd, 2023, 11:48 am

If you can tell me what magnification setting PCR tests become meaningless, I'll see that you know what you're talking about.

Bonus bonus question: what did the research paper that Fauxci co authored find regarding the cause of the majority of deaths from the Spanish Flu?

Come at me, bro.
sorry but I already conceded the rates were bad and false alarms high. Reread my post.

BUT, my point is there is descent correlation. I have direct evidence of that with my own experience, my wife's, two brothers and nephew and many neighbors and children. It is ignorant to use the word "fraudulent" unless you wish to explain the areas of fraud!

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

TheDuke wrote: March 23rd, 2023, 12:50 pm

Come at me, bro.
sorry but I already conceded the rates were bad and false alarms high. Reread my post.

BUT, my point is there is descent correlation. I have direct evidence of that with my own experience, my wife's, two brothers and nephew and many neighbors and children. It is ignorant to use the word "fraudulent" unless you wish to explain the areas of fraud!
Is it possible in your mind that it could have been something other than a virus?

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: March 23rd, 2023, 12:51 pm

Come at me, bro.

Is it possible in your mind that it could have been something other than a virus?
NO!

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

TheDuke wrote: March 23rd, 2023, 12:54 pm
InfoWarrior82 wrote: March 23rd, 2023, 12:51 pm

NO!
If you try answering the second bonus question I posed to you above, you will have at least one alternative explanation.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: March 23rd, 2023, 12:58 pm
If you try answering the second bonus question I posed to you above, you will have at least one alternative explanation.
sorry don't see a second question?