❝Why? Why Ohio? .. They want to destroy conservative areas .. Amish communities ..❞

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

❝Why? Why Ohio? .. They want to destroy conservative areas .. Amish communities ..❞

Post by sushi_chef »

"Focus Sessions: Psychic Focus Lynn
Tuesday, February 14, 2023
Balloons, UFOs and Train Derailments - This is serious!
Why? Why Ohio? Why anywhere? Intuitively I get it is because Ohio is conservative. Rural areas are still God loving and do not participate in the liberal mindset. The theory is if this state is won, then it will dictate the next leader. They want to destroy conservative areas and punish them. ALSO, the area impacted is very close to many Amish communities. Regardless of your opinion, these folks are the ones that will survive and know old customs of how to grow food, natural health remedies and still traverse with horse and buggy. They don't pay the traditional taxes or take social security. They know how to thrive and can raise a barn in a weekend. This is a huge threat in a world they want to destroy and control. They knew what they were doing when the train "derailed" and they burned TONS of pounds of chemicals so recklessly. It was truly criminal.

If you even doubt these trains are an accident and there is no agenda, watch the movie White Noise. It is the EXACT plot of what happened in Ohio. The movie was made last year... There are NO coincidences, just sick people.

Then we have the UFO situation. Note, they destroyed the evidence instead of capturing the moving craft. No rational or logical government would destroy a threat without getting the proper intel.
Decades ago Reagan said in a presidential speech that when people are divided (which they have done) you need a unifying event to bring them together. Reagan even mentioned UFOs as a good fear event and the threat of an invasion would be a thing that would force people to put differences aside and work together.

They are stealing this tactic from Reagan's speech. Truth and clues are in plain sight. This UFO thing is just a precursor to the near future when they have taken all they want, and need us to work together again for THEM. Once they get society destroyed to where we aren't a threat, they have to stop the infighting to rally the troops together again. I fully expect a fake "UFO invasion" to provoke more fear and more need for government protection. I give it three years max and it will be here.

Don't fall for it, and don't live in fear. Yes UFOs exist, but if anything they are to save us, not hurt us. THAT is the thing they want to prevent because the Reptilian societies want to control it all. This is all manufactured for effect.
"
https://psychicfocus.blogspot.com/2023/ ... ments.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:arrow:

Dangerous rhetoric
captain of 10

Re: ❝Why? Why Ohio? .. They want to destroy conservative areas .. Amish communities ..❞

Post by Dangerous rhetoric »

I think this was a missed opportunity for them if they need PR. It emboldens the view that if the systems in place are selective about protecting our communities, then we're no better off with these government institutions that develop regulation than we would be taking that out of the scope of federal regulation.

If it had been staged as a means to rush people to aid, some people would have ended up thinking highly of Buttigeig and Biden because they helped out.

It's telling they don't act like they care about approval ratings anymore.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Re: ❝Why? Why Ohio? .. They want to destroy conservative areas .. Amish communities ..❞

Post by Shawn Henry »

I, the Lord, will build up Kirtland, but I, the Lord, have a scourge prepared for the inhabitants thereof.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Dangerous rhetoric wrote: March 15th, 2023, 11:03 pm I think this was a missed opportunity for them if they need PR. It emboldens the view that if the systems in place are selective about protecting our communities, then we're no better off with these government institutions that develop regulation than we would be taking that out of the scope of federal regulation.

If it had been staged as a means to rush people to aid, some people would have ended up thinking highly of Buttigeig and Biden because they helped out.

It's telling they don't act like they care about approval ratings anymore.

Kind of like how Biden revealed during his campaign, "I don't need your vote."