Lords of the Left Hand Path - Understand Your Enemy

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Lord's of the Left Hand Path - Understand Your Enemy

Post by Niemand »

Dusty Wanderer wrote: March 14th, 2023, 3:34 pm
Niemand wrote: March 14th, 2023, 2:17 pm Prometheanism is often code in certain circles for Luciferianism. It is more palatable.

He's floating over what appears to be the "Cosmic Mountain", right? A ring of the constellations around the mountain.
The exoteric meaning is that it shows a figure descending from the heavens (by his own will), represented by the zodiac. The legend is that Prometheus was tied to a mountain as punishment and had his liver pecked out daily by birds. But here Prometheus is freed. Some myths about Hercules had him doing so.

The esoteric meaning may be that this is a being falling from the sky bearing fire or light (lux). Not so much bringing down fire voluntarily but being forced out of heaven. Yes, you could read that as the world mountain/axis mundi. I hadn't thought of that way before – good catch.

This public artwork is an excellent example of something with an apparent outer and inner meaning. It is a Rockefeller commissioned work and their involvement with globalism is famous.

Dusty Wanderer
captain of 1,000

Post by Dusty Wanderer »

Niemand wrote: March 14th, 2023, 4:02 pm
Niemand wrote: March 14th, 2023, 2:17 pm Prometheanism is often code in certain circles for Luciferianism. It is more palatable.

He's floating over what appears to be the "Cosmic Mountain", right? A ring of the constellations around the mountain.
The exoteric meaning is that it shows a figure descending from the heavens (by his own will), represented by the zodiac. The legend is that Prometheus was tied to a mountain as punishment and had his liver pecked out daily by birds. But here Prometheus is freed. Some myths about Hercules had him doing so.

The esoteric meaning may be that this is a being falling from the sky bearing fire or light (lux). Not so much bringing down fire voluntarily but being forced out of heaven. Yes, you could read that as the world mountain/axis mundi. I hadn't thought of that way before – good catch.

This public artwork is an excellent example of something with an apparent outer and inner meaning. It is a Rockefeller commissioned work and their involvement with globalism is famous.
Interesting, N. I wonder if the sash being loosed in the original piece is an indication of his escape. That the sash possibly held or bound him to the mountain? What does the sash represent? I wonder if it's something spiritual, left behind?

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Dusty Wanderer wrote: March 14th, 2023, 4:16 pm

Interesting, N. I wonder if the sash being loosed in the original piece is an indication of his escape. That the sash possibly held or bound him to the mountain? What does the sash represent? I wonder if it's something spiritual, left behind?
I think it's to cover his privates... maybe as simple as! When the statue was unveiled, most Americans were still prudish. There may well be some other meaning... sashes are prominent in Masonic derived organisations. Maybe Edenic symbolism.

Dusty Wanderer
captain of 1,000

Post by Dusty Wanderer »

Niemand wrote: March 14th, 2023, 4:59 pm
Dusty Wanderer wrote: March 14th, 2023, 4:16 pm

I think it's to cover his privates... maybe as simple as! When the statue was unveiled, most Americans were still prudish. There may well be some other meaning... sashes are prominent in Masonic derived organisations. Maybe Edenic symbolism.
LOL, that's good.

Yeah, I was thinking along the lines of Masonry. I don't know why, but I was thinking purity, innocence, something along those lines. Who knows.

JandD6572
captain of 100

Re: Lords of the Left Hand Path - Understand Your Enemy

Post by JandD6572 »

All I can say, or all I will say rather, this subject is way too deep and way over my head. I haven't a clue to anyone is even talking about. holy cow!! I'm a simple man with an even simpler mind lol. can we find this book written for a child's mind? then maybe I might understand what is even being said lol.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Regarding Aleister Crowley, yes, he was able to emanate some kind of power, or at least it emanated through him. His former home, Boleskine House (boll-ess-kin), near Loch Ness in Scotland was infamous, and many locals steered clear of it and knew it had an evil reputation. Years after he died, Boleskine became a guesthouse. Numerous guests upped and left in the middle of the night and complained about the atmosphere there. Many of them had no idea about the building's past. One family complained about a pale green light glowing in a corner of the room.

Boleskine got burnt down, and some people claimed that the place had been purified. However according to a conversation I had last week, the new owner has restored the husk and is intending to reintroduce Crowleyite features. One of these was a mirrored room in which he conducted ceremonies. The usual types are wanting to recommence his work.

And if you were wondering about the Loch Ness connection, yes, it has been speculated that Nessie started being spotted around the time he was doing his workings. This isn't entirely true, since people have been supposedly seeing the "monster" for centuries but there was an uptick after Crowley.

Crowley was a pervert, a fraud and a liar, that comes with being a follower of Satan. But that does not mean he was without occult powers.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

JandD6572 wrote: March 15th, 2023, 3:38 am All I can say, or all I will say rather, this subject is way too deep and way over my head. I haven't a clue to anyone is even talking about. holy cow!! I'm a simple man with an even simpler mind lol. can we find this book written for a child's mind? then maybe I might understand what is even being said lol.
If you trawl through this, there are some simpler explanations. I tried to provide one above.

There are two main religious paths. They don't just exist in the west or in Christian cultures.

You will be following the right hand path. The right hand path is about goodness, being part of a group, your religious activities being out in the open etc. It is directed towards others as much, if not more, than yourself. "Love thy neighbour" is pure right hand path and is what our Saviour taught us. Most religions you know of are on the right hand path, not just Christianity.

The left hand path tends to be the opposite. Those who follow the left hand path usually do so in secret and will lie about what they are up to. The left hand path is selfish and about self-improvement. It is often about exerting one's will on others, and that includes controlling spirits/demons. It can involve physical abuse of others and worse. The left hand path tends to be solitary and what we call Black Magic or Occultism (that which is hidden).

Left hand path is literal "cloak and dagger" stuff. It is Satanic. There are fewer people on the left hand path as it tends to be solitary. (But not always.) Some prominent people have been involved in it, and that's the problem.

Hopefully this is fairly clear.

JandD6572
captain of 100

Post by JandD6572 »

Niemand wrote: March 15th, 2023, 3:56 am
JandD6572 wrote: March 15th, 2023, 3:38 am All I can say, or all I will say rather, this subject is way too deep and way over my head. I haven't a clue to anyone is even talking about. holy cow!! I'm a simple man with an even simpler mind lol. can we find this book written for a child's mind? then maybe I might understand what is even being said lol.
If you trawl through this, there are some simpler explanations. I tried to provide one above.

There are two main religious paths. They don't just exist in the west or in Christian cultures.

You will be following the right hand path. The right hand path is about goodness, being part of a group, your religious activities being out in the open etc. It is directed towards others as much, if not more, than yourself. "Love thy neighbour" is pure right hand path and is what our Saviour taught us. Most religions you know of are on the right hand path, not just Christianity.

The left hand path tends to be the opposite. Those who follow the left hand path usually do so in secret and will lie about what they are up to. The left hand path is selfish and about self-improvement. It is often about exerting one's will on others, and that includes controlling spirits/demons. It can involve physical abuse of others and worse. The left hand path tends to be solitary and what we call Black Magic or Occultism (that which is hidden).

Left hand path is literal "cloak and dagger" stuff. It is Satanic. There are fewer people on the left hand path as it tends to be solitary. (But not always.) Some prominent people have been involved in it, and that's the problem.

perfect!! thank you, but to be clear, from a few things I could gather, are they saying LDS leaders may be involved with the left hand path?

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

JandD6572 wrote: March 15th, 2023, 7:20 am
Niemand wrote: March 15th, 2023, 3:56 am

perfect!! thank you, but to be clear, from a few things I could gather, are they saying LDS leaders may be involved with the left hand path?
I am saying there are claims that some leaders have said this, but the source is difficult due to the fact that he claims to be an SRA victim, which means we would expect there to be some challenges with the way he perceives reality due to the trauma he would have experienced if his claims are true.

I'm also saying we should probably determine for ourselves whether our leaders are following the left-hand path, or not.

The great thing about our Church is that we claim the right to personal revelation.

So I'd say study it out, pray about it, and determine what you need to do.
Last edited by endlessQuestions on March 15th, 2023, 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

JandD6572 wrote: March 15th, 2023, 7:20 am perfect!! thank you, but to be clear, from a few things I could gather, are they saying LDS leaders may be involved with the left hand path?
There have been occultists who have admitted to getting into our temples and even written about it.

The trouble is that folk on the left hand path will lie happily or keep quiet about what they do. So it's a double blind when it comes to LDS leaders.

There are certainly LDS leaders who are in fraternities such as Sigma Chi, Owl & Key and Skull & Bones... and some decent evidence has been produced here that Russell M. Nelson himself is an alumnus of the last two groups from university yearbooks etc. All three of these groups are secretive and perform rituals which are dubious from a Christian POV.

These frats do have left hand path aspects – the secretiveness, the personal development and ambition aspect, and also some degree of violation of Christian social norms. (A human skull is used in Yale's version of Skull & Bones in a disrespectful manner. Sigma Chi which some LDS belong to also performs a mockery of the Eucharist/sacrament apparently) I don't know how seriously Nelson took these rituals or whether he was instead just a socially ambitious student... I could believe the latter, it probably aided his medical career and social standing.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Niemand wrote: March 15th, 2023, 3:06 pm
JandD6572 wrote: March 15th, 2023, 7:20 am perfect!! thank you, but to be clear, from a few things I could gather, are they saying LDS leaders may be involved with the left hand path?
There have been occultists who have admitted to getting into our temples and even written about it.

The trouble is that folk on the left hand path will lie happily or keep quiet about what they do. So it's a double blind when it comes to LDS leaders.

There are certainly LDS leaders who are in fraternities such as Sigma Chi, Owl & Key and Skull & Bones... and some decent evidence has been produced here that Russell M. Nelson himself is an alumnus of the last two groups from university yearbooks etc. All three of these groups are secretive and perform rituals which are dubious from a Christian POV.

These frats do have left hand path aspects – the secretiveness, the personal development and ambition aspect, and also some degree of violation of Christian social norms. (A human skull is used in Yale's version of Skull & Bones in a disrespectful manner. Sigma Chi which some LDS belong to also performs a mockery of the Eucharist/sacrament apparently) I don't know how seriously Nelson took these rituals or whether he was instead just a socially ambitious student... I could believe the latter, it probably aided his medical career and social standing.
Niemand, I'm curious - did you get a chance to read the Sigma Chi secrets document published by Wikileaks?

Remember, Wikileaks has published millions of documents, and not one has been shown to be falsified or fraudulent - just highly inconvenient for those trying to keep secrets.

If you have read it, and seen how they mock the sacrament by partaking of the Black Supper, or how they worship Constantine (an apostate if I've ever seen one) as a patron saint, or how they make an oath that has as its precis a "death thesis", can you honestly say that it matters whether they join for ambition, or for more nefarious purposes? I myself can't make the distinction at this point - it just doesn't seem to matter.

I will acknowledge that I may be coming at this from too personal a perspective. I was asked to join one of these secret societies while in college, and even though I wasn't a member, the Spirit told me that if I made that choice, it would have lifelong consequences I wouldn't like. So I backed out. The fact that these men didn't gets under my skin, perhaps in a way that's clouding my judgment. I need more time to process, study, and pray before deciding what to do - and conversations like this help a lot. Thanks for participating, and adding such great knowledge.
Last edited by endlessQuestions on March 19th, 2023, 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

endlessQuestions wrote: March 15th, 2023, 3:17 pm
Niemand wrote: March 15th, 2023, 3:06 pm

Niemand, I'm curious - did you get a chance to read the Sigma Chi secrets document published by Wikileaks?

Remember, Wikileaks has published millions of documents, and not one has been shown to be falsified or fraudulent - just highly inconvenient for those trying to keep secrets.

If you have read it, and seen how they mock the sacrament by partaking of the Black Supper, or how they worship Constantine (an apostate if I've ever seen one) as a patron saint, or how they make an oath that has as its precis a "death thesis", can you honestly say that it matters whether they join for ambition, or for more nefarious purposes? I myself can't make the distinction at this point - it just doesn't seem to matter.

I will acknowledge that I may be coming at this from too personal a perspective. I was asked to join one of these secret societies while in college, and even though I wasn't a member, the Spirit told me that if I made that choice, it would have lifelong consequences I wouldn't like. So I backed out. The fact that these men didn't gets under my skin, perhaps in a way that's clouding my judgement. I need more time to process, study, and pray before deciding what to do - and conversations like this help a lot. Thanks for participating, and adding such great knowledge.
I've only come to know anything about Sigma Chi in recent weeks, mostly after you mentioned it. There are so many Greek letter societies in the States. There have been attempts to introduce them over here but they are not our tradition (they are more akin to the German and Austrian societies.) Our secret societies here tend to be for full adults not students – the most prominent in Scottish society are the Freemasons, and the Orange Order (which is not good for social advancement but more for anti-Catholic bigotry.) But there is the Diagnostic Society at Edinburgh University and one or two others.

I think that most join these societies out of ambition, not an occult interest, but may develop a taste once they've encountered it. I'm sure these ceremonies are atmospheric and maybe even give you an adrenaline rush. There are questions about what they do to you on a spiritual level and if you are compromised. I know of some people have left such groups and experienced "consequences", and and not of the human kind. In one account, a man was so hassled during the night that he ended up having to enter deep prayer and then put a pair of socks on the end of his bed in a cross shape so that he could get any sleep.

Some other Christians claim participating in these groups creates intergenerational curses.

I was to join the Masons at 21. My father was not one but it was on my mother's side. It never happened. Life intervened and I had to move out of town before then. By that point, I had lost interest and become Christian. I experienced Masonry or quasi-Masonry via the Latter-day Saints and I'm still not a fan of the Endowment. There is a question perhaps of how much that, plus the eternal progression aspect of our doctrine represents left hand path.

Thanks for this as always. The extracts ring true.

Pahoran
captain of 100

Post by Pahoran »

If you know people that have experienced SRA and also are familiar with certain government "projects" you realize that unfortunately, anything is possible.

But, I understand if you have no firsthand experiences with this stuff, why you would just dismiss it as crazy.
endlessQuestions wrote: March 14th, 2023, 11:14 am
Robin Hood wrote: March 14th, 2023, 11:07 am
BigT wrote: March 14th, 2023, 9:37 am Here are the pertinent parts of the Sweet post:
Spoiler
While we were waiting for my mother to return from the bathroom my father’s pager went off notifying U.S. that the Mormon official was ready to meet with U.S.. When my mother got out of the bathroom, we all went back up to the second floor of the home and went to the area by the doors leading to the upper floors. We waited here for a short time before a man in a black suit, white shirt and tie opened the door and greeted U.S.. This man’s name was Brother Monson...

Monson first addressed my father and my mother, and he said, “Thank you for coming down to meet with me today. I know that it is a long way for you to get here and I just want you to know that we all really appreciate it.” Monson continued and he said, “Hinckley had intended on being here to meet with you and J.R. himself, but something came up and he was unable to be here. That is why Hinckley asked me to speak with you in his place.” Continuing Monson said, “I know that Hinckley was very impressed with you J.R. when he met you in Hailey and we are all excited to have you moving down to the Salt Lake Valley.” A part of me could remember meeting Hinckley when Monson mentioned this, and this memory pushed me deeper into myself as I did not want it discussed in front of my mother and younger brother or even my father for that matter; Monson was referring to the presentation on the CIA’s Mk-Ultra project that we had given to Hinckley in 1995 at my uncle’s home in the basement. Continuing he said, “I hope that it wasn’t too much trouble getting here and finding somewhere to park.” My father told Monson that we had lived in the Salt Lake area before and he knew his way around the city, so it was no trouble at all.

The conversation shifted to my older brother and I moving to the Salt Lake area and Monson asked how the move was going. My father told him that it was going well and said that we had brought down a trailer with my brother and I’s things and some members of the church would be helping him to unload it in the coming days. Monson told my parents how much the church appreciated them and their dedication to the Church and what he referred to as the Left-Hand Path; he told my parents that they should be very proud of me and the family Bloodline we came from. He said that he was familiar with our family bloodline, and he said that he knew that my father and mother followed what he called the Left-Hand Path of God: i.e. Satanism. He said that many follow the Right-Hand Path of God, but few he said, have the courage to follow the Left-Hand Path; Monson told U.S. that the Left-Hand Path was the shortest path to the top of this world, and he said that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, i.e. the Mormon Church, provides a way for both those who serve the Right and/or the Left-Hand of God. He explained to U.S. that many of the elite and those in power follow the Left-Hand Path of God. Monson said that several members of the Twelve Apostles followed the Left-Hand Path as well as several members of the Quorum of the Seventy. He told U.S. some of the names of those in the Twelve and the Seventy who were Satanists hiding in the Church, but I cannot at the time of this writing remember their names. He told U.S. that not all of the leaders in the Church followed the Left-Hand Path and some of them, he told U.S. do follow the Right-Hand Path: i.e. Christianity and the embracing of the light of Christ. He said that those who serve the Right-Hand of God can be useful in their way.

Monson explained that though there was fewer of U.S. who followed the Left-Hand Path it was nonetheless our responsibility to lead and control those who followed the Right-Hand Path. He explained that it was important to keep the good people in the Church busy for example with performing good deeds and being involved with activities which will keep them occupied and distracted from other more nefarious things which those on the Left-Hand Path may be committing such as pedophilia, Satanism, drug trafficking, human trafficking, mind slavery, murder, etc. Monson told U.S. that by letting some of the local church members in the area help my older brother to unload the trailer we were providing them with an opportunity to serve; they enjoy doing good works and we were providing them the opportunity to do so.

Monson continued and said that all the preparations were being arranged and put into order for my moving to the Valley. Monson told me that I would be having full access to the temple and the temple grounds for the purposes of my work for the government and the Church and he said that I would be working directly under the Church Presidency, and I would need the appropriate clearances. He said that one of the other members of the Twelve Apostles was working on the appropriate paperwork for my clearances and placement within the Church: a man by the name of Brother Eyring. Monson told U.S. that he would lead U.S. down the hallway to meet with this man who would be overseeing the handling of my paperwork, because he wanted myself as well as my parents to become familiar with him as he would also be my contact for the Church. He said that this man also followed the Left-Hand Path and was an extremely hard worker there in the offices and he spoke very highly of this man’s work ethic and the trust which he placed in him.
https://mormonmonarch.com/the-left-hand-path/
I remember reading this a while back. Thought it was complete and utter rubbish then... and still do.
I hear you, RH.

Do you think the left-hand path is rubbish?

Because Stephen E. Flowers, the author of "Lords of the Left-Hand Path", certainly doesn't.

So how did Sweet come up with that terminology?

Could be lots of reasonable answers.

Just wondering which one is true.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Pahoran wrote: March 15th, 2023, 4:18 pm If you know people that have experienced SRA and also are familiar with certain government "projects" you realize that unfortunately, anything is possible.

But, I understand if you have no firsthand experiences with this stuff, why you would just dismiss it as crazy.
BigT wrote: March 14th, 2023, 9:37 am Here are the pertinent parts of the Sweet post:
Spoiler
While we were waiting for my mother to return from the bathroom my father’s pager went off notifying U.S. that the Mormon official was ready to meet with U.S.. When my mother got out of the bathroom, we all went back up to the second floor of the home and went to the area by the doors leading to the upper floors. We waited here for a short time before a man in a black suit, white shirt and tie opened the door and greeted U.S.. This man’s name was Brother Monson...

Monson first addressed my father and my mother, and he said, “Thank you for coming down to meet with me today. I know that it is a long way for you to get here and I just want you to know that we all really appreciate it.” Monson continued and he said, “Hinckley had intended on being here to meet with you and J.R. himself, but something came up and he was unable to be here. That is why Hinckley asked me to speak with you in his place.” Continuing Monson said, “I know that Hinckley was very impressed with you J.R. when he met you in Hailey and we are all excited to have you moving down to the Salt Lake Valley.” A part of me could remember meeting Hinckley when Monson mentioned this, and this memory pushed me deeper into myself as I did not want it discussed in front of my mother and younger brother or even my father for that matter; Monson was referring to the presentation on the CIA’s Mk-Ultra project that we had given to Hinckley in 1995 at my uncle’s home in the basement. Continuing he said, “I hope that it wasn’t too much trouble getting here and finding somewhere to park.” My father told Monson that we had lived in the Salt Lake area before and he knew his way around the city, so it was no trouble at all.

The conversation shifted to my older brother and I moving to the Salt Lake area and Monson asked how the move was going. My father told him that it was going well and said that we had brought down a trailer with my brother and I’s things and some members of the church would be helping him to unload it in the coming days. Monson told my parents how much the church appreciated them and their dedication to the Church and what he referred to as the Left-Hand Path; he told my parents that they should be very proud of me and the family Bloodline we came from. He said that he was familiar with our family bloodline, and he said that he knew that my father and mother followed what he called the Left-Hand Path of God: i.e. Satanism. He said that many follow the Right-Hand Path of God, but few he said, have the courage to follow the Left-Hand Path; Monson told U.S. that the Left-Hand Path was the shortest path to the top of this world, and he said that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, i.e. the Mormon Church, provides a way for both those who serve the Right and/or the Left-Hand of God. He explained to U.S. that many of the elite and those in power follow the Left-Hand Path of God. Monson said that several members of the Twelve Apostles followed the Left-Hand Path as well as several members of the Quorum of the Seventy. He told U.S. some of the names of those in the Twelve and the Seventy who were Satanists hiding in the Church, but I cannot at the time of this writing remember their names. He told U.S. that not all of the leaders in the Church followed the Left-Hand Path and some of them, he told U.S. do follow the Right-Hand Path: i.e. Christianity and the embracing of the light of Christ. He said that those who serve the Right-Hand of God can be useful in their way.

Monson explained that though there was fewer of U.S. who followed the Left-Hand Path it was nonetheless our responsibility to lead and control those who followed the Right-Hand Path. He explained that it was important to keep the good people in the Church busy for example with performing good deeds and being involved with activities which will keep them occupied and distracted from other more nefarious things which those on the Left-Hand Path may be committing such as pedophilia, Satanism, drug trafficking, human trafficking, mind slavery, murder, etc. Monson told U.S. that by letting some of the local church members in the area help my older brother to unload the trailer we were providing them with an opportunity to serve; they enjoy doing good works and we were providing them the opportunity to do so.

Monson continued and said that all the preparations were being arranged and put into order for my moving to the Valley. Monson told me that I would be having full access to the temple and the temple grounds for the purposes of my work for the government and the Church and he said that I would be working directly under the Church Presidency, and I would need the appropriate clearances. He said that one of the other members of the Twelve Apostles was working on the appropriate paperwork for my clearances and placement within the Church: a man by the name of Brother Eyring. Monson told U.S. that he would lead U.S. down the hallway to meet with this man who would be overseeing the handling of my paperwork, because he wanted myself as well as my parents to become familiar with him as he would also be my contact for the Church. He said that this man also followed the Left-Hand Path and was an extremely hard worker there in the offices and he spoke very highly of this man’s work ethic and the trust which he placed in him.
https://mormonmonarch.com/the-left-hand-path/
I remember reading this a while back. Thought it was complete and utter rubbish then... and still do.
I hear you, RH.

Because Stephen E. Flowers, the author of "Lords of the Left-Hand Path", certainly doesn't.

I hope no one thinks I'm disregarding the testimony.

I do think we have to recognize, though, that if the allegations are true, then these people's psyches are severely traumatized.

And when we're traumatized, it affects our perception of the world.

Which makes it hard to untangle perception from objective reality.

As others have pointed out, that's what makes this so evil.

The abuser literally turns the victim into an unreliable witness, as part of the crime.

Heinous.

So, my job, as I see it, is to take every claim seriously.

And research it.

And put aside that which can't be verified - not because it's not "true", but because it can't be verified, and I can't act on unverifiable information.

And gather that which can be verified. Things like, "there are definitely people who are pursuing something called the left-hand path, which I wouldn't have known about, except Mr. Sweet brought it to my attention in his testimony".

Does that make sense?

I know people who went through these things. They are not liars. They are not crazy. They are also not correct in how they perceive the world in some cases - just like me. My heart aches and breaks for them. And I want to help. So I will.

Pahoran
captain of 100

Post by Pahoran »

I totally agree that we cannot conclude that JR Sweet's claims are true right away. But the more you objectively learn and the more connections that are made a reasonable explanation becomes clear as time goes on that may do a good job of explaining things one way or the other. Which is why I appreciate all the research you are doing and others.
endlessQuestions wrote: March 15th, 2023, 4:26 pm
Pahoran wrote: March 15th, 2023, 4:18 pm If you know people that have experienced SRA and also are familiar with certain government "projects" you realize that unfortunately, anything is possible.

I hear you, RH.

I hope no one thinks I'm disregarding the testimony.

I do think we have to recognize, though, that if the allegations are true, then these people's psyches are severely traumatized.

And when we're traumatized, it affects our perception of the world.

Which makes it hard to untangle perception from objective reality.

As others have pointed out, that's what makes this so evil.

The abuser literally turns the victim into an unreliable witness, as part of the crime.

Heinous.

So, my job, as I see it, is to take every claim seriously.

And research it.

And put aside that which can't be verified - not because it's not "true", but because it can't be verified, and I can't act on unverifiable information.

And gather that which can be verified. Things like, "there are definitely people who are pursuing something called the left-hand path, which I wouldn't have known about, except Mr. Sweet brought it to my attention in his testimony".

Does that make sense?

I know people who went through these things. They are not liars. They are not crazy. They are also not correct in how they perceive the world in some cases - just like me. My heart aches and breaks for them. And I want to help. So I will.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Niemand wrote: March 15th, 2023, 3:40 pm... I experienced Masonry or quasi-Masonry via the Latter-day Saints and I'm still not a fan of the Endowment. There is a question perhaps of how much that, plus the eternal progression aspect of our doctrine represents left hand path…
I sensed evil first time through the endowment/Freemasonry ritual. And many others have felt similarly.

And satanic pentagram symbols on lds temples (SLC, Nauvoo) & the church history museum contribute to concern… especially putting them on buildings AFTER the pentagram was known as satanic.

(We discussed this before but for sake of others… )
Masonic Apron 1813 - before the upside down pentagram was placed on Lds temples - it was known to represent evil.

“The upside down pentagram on the above right would also represent the lack of nobility, purity and spiritual quality.” https://www.gnosticwarrior.com/masonic-apron.html

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

Post by Wondering Wendy »

I just wanted to point out that the "right" hand path is not necessarily the true path either. In many of the scriptures posted, the Lord says to stay on the straight path and do not look to the right or the left.

Out there in occult land there are 2 paths: the dark or left hand path, and the light or right hand path. However, both of these paths are antichrist and wrong. Neither one are God's path, though the light mimics "goodness". Probably Alexandra explains this fairly well.

It's 1 hour 48 minutes long, but quite interesting IMO. :)

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Wondering Wendy wrote: March 15th, 2023, 5:26 pm I just wanted to point out that the "right" hand path is not necessarily the true path either. In many of the scriptures posted, the Lord says to stay on the straight path and do not look to the right or the left.
However, both of these paths are antichrist and wrong. Neither one are God's path, though the light mimics "goodness".
The Gospel most definitely fits the right hand path model for the reasons I explained above. One could say the other right hand paths are derived from it rather than vice versa. Christianity is public and altruistic. Jesus himself says not to hide lights under bushels (secretive practice), and to love thy neighbour. Both of those are right hand path.

We are told to follow Jesus' path and no other, but it still follows the right hand path model. We follow the Gospel, and honour God in faith and love, not according to the models of other religions but it is still a right hand path. It is probably more helpful to you to think of the left hand path being in contradistinction to Christ, rather than Christianity being a right hand path.

Psalm 137:5 If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.

Exodus 15:6 Thy right hand, O LORD, is become glorious in power: thy right hand, O LORD, hath dashed in pieces the enemy.

Acts 2:33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

Genesis 35:18 (NLT) Rachel was about to die, but with her last breath she named the baby Ben-oni (which means “son of my sorrow”). The baby’s father, however, called him Benjamin (which means “son of my right hand”).

Mark 14:62 And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

And numerous others. It is notable that the Mark of the Beast is placed in the right hand. This is the Satanic parody of the Jewish phylacteries or Tefillin mentioned by Jesus elsewhere.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Niemand wrote: March 16th, 2023, 3:19 am
Wondering Wendy wrote: March 15th, 2023, 5:26 pm I just wanted to point out that the "right" hand path is not necessarily the true path either. In many of the scriptures posted, the Lord says to stay on the straight path and do not look to the right or the left.
However, both of these paths are antichrist and wrong. Neither one are God's path, though the light mimics "goodness".
The Gospel most definitely fits the right hand path model for the reasons I explained above. One could say the other right hand paths are derived from it rather than vice versa. Christianity is public and altruistic. Jesus himself says not to hide lights under bushels (secretive practice), and to love thy neighbour. Both of those are right hand path.

We are told to follow Jesus' path and no other, but it still follows the right hand path model. We follow the Gospel, and honour God in faith and love, not according to the models of other religions but it is still a right hand path. It is probably more helpful to you to think of the left hand path being in contradistinction to Christ, rather than Christianity being a right hand path.

Psalm 137:5 If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.

Exodus 15:6 Thy right hand, O LORD, is become glorious in power: thy right hand, O LORD, hath dashed in pieces the enemy.

Acts 2:33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

Genesis 35:18 (NLT) Rachel was about to die, but with her last breath she named the baby Ben-oni (which means “son of my sorrow”). The baby’s father, however, called him Benjamin (which means “son of my right hand”).

Mark 14:62 And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

And numerous others. It is notable that the Mark of the Beast is placed in the right hand. This is the Satanic parody of the Jewish phylacteries or Tefillin mentioned by Jesus elsewhere.
Really interesting discussion.

I can certainly see how people might be uncomfortable with a "right-hand", "left-hand" paradigm, as it smacks of dichotomous thinking, which we know is part of the Hegelian dialectic that bad people like to use. And Christ did simply say he is THE WAY - not "the right-hand way", or anything like that.

But the sheer number of scriptures that talk about left-hand and right-hand is overwhelming evidence, to me, at this point in my development, that this particular dichotomy is an example of "opposition in all things", and that each of us is forced to choose one path or the other - and which one we choose likely makes all the difference.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Prometheus gets a full treatment beginning on page n49, which is p.37 of the text found here:

https://archive.org/details/259620268Lo ... Prometheus

I've come across the part where Flowers asks if Jesus was a Lord of the Left-Hand Path, and am going to write about that next.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

endlessQuestions wrote: March 17th, 2023, 1:24 pm Prometheus gets a full treatment beginning on page n49, which is p.37 of the text found here:

https://archive.org/details/259620268Lo ... Prometheus

I've come across the part where Flowers asks if Jesus was a Lord of the Left-Hand Path, and am going to write about that next.
I think I need to get a look at that on a better screen. This one is too wee.

No, I do not think Jesus was. I think it's worth linking to a couple of relevant threads on this.

Original Intent asks if Jesus was an occultist here. I tend to disagree, but there are signs that some messages were hidden by him. Personally I think the Holy Ghost reveals these to us. There are things I see in scripture I notice that secular scholars and more "liberal" Christians do not, and other things I find hard to express to such people.

viewtopic.php?t=70250

My thread where I discuss the Gospel of Thomas and Q. I do a verse by verse breakdown within the thread.
viewtopic.php?t=69715

Ado
captain of 100

Post by Ado »

My mother in law watches a lot of Glenn Beck. I remember last year she shared a clip that I think was on his "of the record" segment, where he just goes through and answers listeners questions. One of the questions was about how he feels about the church seemingly going in a woke direction, or something along those lines. In his answer, he said that he met Elder Packer a handful of years ago, and that Elder Packer told him "the time will come when it will seem to you that the leaders of the church are moving in the opposite direction as you, but when that happens, just know that we are only on the other side of the same path."
Of course I am paraphrasing, but that is very much the point he was making. That the time would come when we as members would become confused by what church leaders are doing, but it's not because they're going the wrong way; it's because their calling is to be on one side of the road, and ours is to stay on our side.
For some reason, I am reminded of that here.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Ado wrote: March 17th, 2023, 4:21 pm My mother in law watches a lot of Glenn Beck. I remember last year she shared a clip that I think was on his "of the record" segment, where he just goes through and answers listeners questions. One of the questions was about how he feels about the church seemingly going in a woke direction, or something along those lines. In his answer, he said that he met Elder Packer a handful of years ago, and that Elder Packer told him "the time will come when it will seem to you that the leaders of the church are moving in the opposite direction as you, but when that happens, just know that we are only on the other side of the same path."
Of course I am paraphrasing, but that is very much the point he was making. That the time would come when we as members would become confused by what church leaders are doing, but it's not because they're going the wrong way; it's because their calling is to be on one side of the road, and ours is to stay on our side.
For some reason, I am reminded of that here.
They may be convinced of that.

But that doesn't make it true.

It just shows.

That they believe they know more than God.

Wonder who told them that.

Sir H knows he hardly know anything.

Ado
captain of 100

Post by Ado »

Found it. I wanted to be exact in what I shared so I’m not putting words in anyone’s mouth. I don’t know how to add my own video recording, and it’s a subscription only content from his blaze company. But here’s what he said, beginning with the question he was asked:
“Glenn, what do you think of the LDS church going more woke or liberal? Does it trouble you as it does me?
Uhh…ugh…. Yes. It does. But I am reminded by something president packer told me at one point:
‘There’s gonna come a time where it’s gonna seem like we’re going different directions, but we’re not. We’re just on different sides of the street, and your calling is different from our calling.’
So, I don’t, you know.” He shrugs and changes subject.
Glenn Beck, Off The Record 11/10/22

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Ado wrote: March 17th, 2023, 11:13 pm Found it. I wanted to be exact in what I shared so I’m not putting words in anyone’s mouth. I don’t know how to add my own video recording, and it’s a subscription only content from his blaze company. But here’s what he said, beginning with the question he was asked:
“Glenn, what do you think of the LDS church going more woke or liberal? Does it trouble you as it does me?
Uhh…ugh…. Yes. It does. But I am reminded by something president packer told me at one point:
‘There’s gonna come a time where it’s gonna seem like we’re going different directions, but we’re not. We’re just on different sides of the street, and your calling is different from our calling.’
So, I don’t, you know.” He shrugs and changes subject.
Glenn Beck, Off The Record 11/10/22
Thank you for the follow up. I will be using this now that is properly sourced. I really appreciate it!