Lords of the Left Hand Path - Understand Your Enemy

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Lord's of the Left Hand Path - Understand Your Enemy

Post by endlessQuestions »

And right hand in the rest of the standard works:

Doctrine and Covenants 3:2 For God doth not walk in crooked paths, neither doth he turn to the right hand nor to the left, neither doth he vary from that which he hath said, therefore his paths are straight, and his course is one eternal round.

Doctrine and Covenants 20:24 And ascended into heaven, to sit down on the right hand of the Father, to reign with almighty power according to the will of the Father;

Doctrine and Covenants 29:12 And again, verily, verily, I say unto you, and it hath gone forth in a firm decree, by the will of the Father, that mine apostles, the Twelve which were with me in my ministry at Jerusalem, shall stand at my right hand at the day of my coming in a pillar of fire, being clothed with robes of righteousness, with crowns upon their heads, in glory even as I am, to judge the whole house of Israel, even as many as have loved me and kept my commandments, and none else.

Doctrine and Covenants 29:27 And the righteous shall be gathered on my right hand unto eternal life; and the wicked on my left hand will I be ashamed to own before the Father;

Doctrine and Covenants 49:6 And they have done unto the Son of Man even as they listed; and he has taken his power on the right hand of his glory, and now reigneth in the heavens, and will reign till he descends on the earth to put all enemies under his feet, which time is nigh at hand--

Doctrine and Covenants 66:12 Continue in these things even unto the end, and you shall have a crown of eternal life at the right hand of my Father, who is full of grace and truth.

Doctrine and Covenants 76:20 And we beheld the glory of the Son, on the right hand of the Father, and received of his fulness;

Doctrine and Covenants 76:23 For we saw him, even on the right hand of God; and we heard the voice bearing record that he is the Only Begotten of the Father--

Doctrine and Covenants 84:88 And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Doctrine and Covenants 104:7 And all this that the innocent among you may not be condemned with the unjust; and that the guilty among you may not escape; because I, the Lord, have promised unto you a crown of glory at my right hand.

Doctrine and Covenants 109:71 Remember, O Lord, the presidents, even all the presidents of thy church, that thy right hand may exalt them, with all their families, and their immediate connections, that their names may be perpetuated and had in everlasting remembrance from generation to generation.

Doctrine and Covenants 124:19 That when he shall finish his work I may receive him unto myself, even as I did my servant David Patten, who is with me at this time, and also my servant Edward Partridge, and also my aged servant Joseph Smith, Sen., who sitteth with Abraham at his right hand, and blessed and holy is he, for he is mine.

Doctrine and Covenants 133:56 And the graves of the saints shall be opened; and they shall come forth and stand on the right hand of the Lamb, when he shall stand upon Mount Zion, and upon the holy city, the New Jerusalem; and they shall sing the song of the Lamb, day and night forever and ever.

Moses 7:56 And he heard a loud voice; and the heavens were veiled; and all the creations of God mourned; and the earth groaned; and the rocks were rent; and the saints arose, and were crowned at the right hand of the Son of Man, with crowns of glory;

Moses 7:57 And as many of the spirits as were in prison came forth, and stood on the right hand of God; and the remainder were reserved in chains of darkness until the judgment of the great day.

Joseph Smith--Matthew 1:1 For I say unto you, that ye shall not see me henceforth and know that I am he of whom it is written by the prophets, until ye shall say: Blessed is he who cometh in the name of the Lord, in the clouds of heaven, and all the holy angels with him. Then understood his disciples that he should come again on the earth, after that he was glorified and crowned on the right hand of God.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Left hand in all standard works:

Genesis 13:9 Is not the whole land before thee? separate thyself, I pray thee, from me: if thou wilt take the left hand, then I will go to the right; or if thou depart to the right hand, then I will go to the left.

Genesis 14:15 And he divided himself against them, he and his servants, by night, and smote them, and pursued them unto Hobah, which is on the left hand of Damascus.

Genesis 48:13 And Joseph took them both, Ephraim in his right hand toward Israel's left hand, and Manasseh in his left hand toward Israel's right hand, and brought them near unto him.

Genesis 48:14 And Israel stretched out his right hand, and laid it upon Ephraim's head, who was the younger, and his left hand upon Manasseh's head, guiding his hands wittingly; for Manasseh was the firstborn.

Leviticus 14:15 And the priest shall take some of the log of oil, and pour it into the palm of his own left hand:

Leviticus 14:16 And the priest shall dip his right finger in the oil that is in his left hand, and shall sprinkle of the oil with his finger seven times before the Lord:

Leviticus 14:26 And the priest shall pour of the oil into the palm of his own left hand:

Leviticus 14:27 And the priest shall sprinkle with his right finger some of the oil that is in his left hand seven times before the Lord:

Joshua 19:27 And turneth toward the sunrising to Beth-dagon, and reacheth to Zebulun, and to the valley of Jiphthah-el toward the north side of Beth-emek, and Neiel, and goeth out to Cabul on the left hand,

Judges 3:21 And Ehud put forth his left hand, and took the dagger from his right thigh, and thrust it into his belly:

Judges 7:20 And the three companies blew the trumpets, and brake the pitchers, and held the lamps in their left hands, and the trumpets in their right hands to blow withal: and they cried, The sword of the Lord, and of Gideon.

2 Kings 23:8 And he brought all the priests out of the cities of Judah, and defiled the high places where the priests had burned incense, from Geba to Beer-sheba, and brake down the high places of the gates that were in the entering in of the gate of Joshua the governor of the city, which were on a man's left hand at the gate of the city.

1 Chronicles 6:44 And their brethren the sons of Merari stood on the left hand: Ethan the son of Kishi, the son of Abdi, the son of Malluch,

Nehemiah 8:4 And Ezra the scribe stood upon a pulpit of wood, which they had made for the purpose; and beside him stood Mattithiah, and Shema, and Anaiah, and Urijah, and Hilkiah, and Maaseiah, on his right hand; and on his left hand, Pedaiah, and Mishael, and Malchiah, and Hashum, and Hashbadana, Zechariah, and Meshullam.

Job 23:9 On the left hand, where he doth work, but I cannot behold him: he hideth himself on the right hand, that I cannot see him:

Proverbs 3:16 Length of days is in her right hand; and in her left hand riches and honour.

Song of Solomon 2:6 His left hand is under my head, and his right hand doth embrace me.

Song of Solomon 8:3 His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Isaiah 9:20 And he shall snatch on the right hand, and be hungry; and he shall eat on the left hand, and they shall not be satisfied: they shall eat every man the flesh of his own arm:

Ezekiel 16:46 And thine elder sister is Samaria, she and her daughters that dwell at thy left hand: and thy younger sister, that dwelleth at thy right hand, is Sodom and her daughters.

Ezekiel 39:3 And I will smite thy bow out of thy left hand, and will cause thine arrows to fall out of thy right hand.

Daniel 12:7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand
and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

Jonah 4:11 And should not I spare Nineveh, that great city, wherein are more than sixscore thousand persons that cannot discern between their right hand and their left hand; and also much cattle?

Matthew 6:3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

Matthew 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Mark 10:37 They said unto him, Grant unto us that we may sit, one on thy right hand, and the other on thy left hand, in thy glory.

Mark 10:40 But to sit on my right hand and on my left hand is not mine to give; but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared.

Acts 21:3 Now when we had discovered Cyprus, we left it on the left hand, and sailed into Syria, and landed at Tyre: for there the ship was to unlade her burden.

2 Nephi 19:20 And he shall snatch on the right hand and be hungry; and he shall eat on the left hand and they shall not be satisfied; they shall eat every man the flesh of his own arm--

Mosiah 5:10 And now it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall not take upon him the name of Christ must be called by some other name; therefore, he findeth himself on the left hand of God.

Mosiah 5:12 I say unto you, I would that ye should remember to retain the name written always in your hearts, that ye are not found on the left hand of God, but that ye hear and know the voice by which ye shall be called, and also, the name by which he shall call you.

3 Nephi 13:3 But when thou doest alms let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth;

Doctrine and Covenants 19:5 Wherefore, I revoke not the judgments which I shall pass, but woes shall go forth, weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth, yea, to those who are found on my left hand.

Doctrine and Covenants 29:27 And the righteous shall be gathered on my right hand unto eternal life; and the wicked on my left hand will I be ashamed to own before the Father;

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

So, which path do you want to follow, based on God's word?

The right hand path?

Or the left hand?

I think I need to start learning how to write with my right hand FWIW.

And I think it simply must be asked: what path are our secret society leaders following? And if they have chosen the left hand path, should we follow them, or should we follow Christ, who clearly chose the right hand path during his mortal probation.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Oh, that's funny. Raskin vouched for Mark Hofmann:

When Dr. Raskin accuses people of being led down “the primrose path,”
it brings to mind the fact that Raskin himself has spent at least
some time on that path. In 1985 he was convinced that Mark
Hofmann did not plant the bombs that killed two people. The Salt
Lake Tribune, November 20, 1985, reported: “Mark W. Hofmann
. . . has passed a lie detector test indicating he is telling the truth
when he says he did not plant the bombs, his defense attorney said
Tuesday. . . . Dr. David Raskin—a world-renowned polygraph
expert and psychologist . . . was one of two experts who verified
the Hofmann examination.”

LOL.

Wonder if there's a Raskin/Hinckley connection.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Robin Hood wrote: March 14th, 2023, 11:07 am
BigT wrote: March 14th, 2023, 9:37 am Here are the pertinent parts of the Sweet post:
Spoiler
While we were waiting for my mother to return from the bathroom my father’s pager went off notifying U.S. that the Mormon official was ready to meet with U.S.. When my mother got out of the bathroom, we all went back up to the second floor of the home and went to the area by the doors leading to the upper floors. We waited here for a short time before a man in a black suit, white shirt and tie opened the door and greeted U.S.. This man’s name was Brother Monson...

Monson first addressed my father and my mother, and he said, “Thank you for coming down to meet with me today. I know that it is a long way for you to get here and I just want you to know that we all really appreciate it.” Monson continued and he said, “Hinckley had intended on being here to meet with you and J.R. himself, but something came up and he was unable to be here. That is why Hinckley asked me to speak with you in his place.” Continuing Monson said, “I know that Hinckley was very impressed with you J.R. when he met you in Hailey and we are all excited to have you moving down to the Salt Lake Valley.” A part of me could remember meeting Hinckley when Monson mentioned this, and this memory pushed me deeper into myself as I did not want it discussed in front of my mother and younger brother or even my father for that matter; Monson was referring to the presentation on the CIA’s Mk-Ultra project that we had given to Hinckley in 1995 at my uncle’s home in the basement. Continuing he said, “I hope that it wasn’t too much trouble getting here and finding somewhere to park.” My father told Monson that we had lived in the Salt Lake area before and he knew his way around the city, so it was no trouble at all.

The conversation shifted to my older brother and I moving to the Salt Lake area and Monson asked how the move was going. My father told him that it was going well and said that we had brought down a trailer with my brother and I’s things and some members of the church would be helping him to unload it in the coming days. Monson told my parents how much the church appreciated them and their dedication to the Church and what he referred to as the Left-Hand Path; he told my parents that they should be very proud of me and the family Bloodline we came from. He said that he was familiar with our family bloodline, and he said that he knew that my father and mother followed what he called the Left-Hand Path of God: i.e. Satanism. He said that many follow the Right-Hand Path of God, but few he said, have the courage to follow the Left-Hand Path; Monson told U.S. that the Left-Hand Path was the shortest path to the top of this world, and he said that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, i.e. the Mormon Church, provides a way for both those who serve the Right and/or the Left-Hand of God. He explained to U.S. that many of the elite and those in power follow the Left-Hand Path of God. Monson said that several members of the Twelve Apostles followed the Left-Hand Path as well as several members of the Quorum of the Seventy. He told U.S. some of the names of those in the Twelve and the Seventy who were Satanists hiding in the Church, but I cannot at the time of this writing remember their names. He told U.S. that not all of the leaders in the Church followed the Left-Hand Path and some of them, he told U.S. do follow the Right-Hand Path: i.e. Christianity and the embracing of the light of Christ. He said that those who serve the Right-Hand of God can be useful in their way.

Monson explained that though there was fewer of U.S. who followed the Left-Hand Path it was nonetheless our responsibility to lead and control those who followed the Right-Hand Path. He explained that it was important to keep the good people in the Church busy for example with performing good deeds and being involved with activities which will keep them occupied and distracted from other more nefarious things which those on the Left-Hand Path may be committing such as pedophilia, Satanism, drug trafficking, human trafficking, mind slavery, murder, etc. Monson told U.S. that by letting some of the local church members in the area help my older brother to unload the trailer we were providing them with an opportunity to serve; they enjoy doing good works and we were providing them the opportunity to do so.

Monson continued and said that all the preparations were being arranged and put into order for my moving to the Valley. Monson told me that I would be having full access to the temple and the temple grounds for the purposes of my work for the government and the Church and he said that I would be working directly under the Church Presidency, and I would need the appropriate clearances. He said that one of the other members of the Twelve Apostles was working on the appropriate paperwork for my clearances and placement within the Church: a man by the name of Brother Eyring. Monson told U.S. that he would lead U.S. down the hallway to meet with this man who would be overseeing the handling of my paperwork, because he wanted myself as well as my parents to become familiar with him as he would also be my contact for the Church. He said that this man also followed the Left-Hand Path and was an extremely hard worker there in the offices and he spoke very highly of this man’s work ethic and the trust which he placed in him.
https://mormonmonarch.com/the-left-hand-path/
I remember reading this a while back. Thought it was complete and utter rubbish then... and still do.
Also, wondering, is this all rubbish?

http://www.utlm.org/newsletters/pdfnews ... senger.pdf

In his book, Magick, Aleister Crowley noted that “the
highest spiritual working” required the sacrifice of a male child:
It is necessary for us to consider carefully the problems
connected with the bloody sacrifice . . . the bloody sacrifice
has from time immemorial been the most considered part of
Magick. . . .
It would be unwise to condemn as irrational the practice
of those savages who tear the heart and liver from an adversary,
and devour them while yet warm. In any case it was the theory
of the ancient Magicians that any living being is a storehouse
of energy . . . At the death of the animal this energy is liberated
suddenly.
The animal should therefore be killed within the Circle,
or the Triangle, as the case may be, so that its energy cannot
escape. . . . For the highest spiritual working one must
accordingly choose that victim which contains the greatest
and purest force. A male child of perfect innocence and high
intelligence is the most satisfactory and suitable victim . . .
Those magicians who object to the use of blood have
endeavored to replace it with incense. . . .
But the bloody sacrifice, though more dangerous, is more
efficacious; and for nearly all purposes human sacrifice is
the best . . . The method of killing is practically uniform. The
animal should be stabbed to the heart, or its throat severed, in
either case by the knife. (Magick, pages 217, 219, 220, 222)

Or this:

In 1966, Anton Szandor LaVey founded the Church of
Satan in San Francisco. Like Aleister Crowley, LaVey took
a very strong stand against Christianity. Three years after he
founded his church, LaVey published The Satanic Bible. In
this book LaVey wrote the following:
6 I dip my forefinger in the watery blood of your impotent
mad redeemer, and write over his thorn-torn brow: The
TRUE prince of evil—the king of the slaves! . . . I gaze into
the glassy eye of your fearsome Jehovah, and pluck him by
the beard; I uplift a broad-axe, and split open his worm-eaten
skull! (The Satanic Bible, 1969, page 30)

Or this:

Al Carlisle, a Utah State Prison psychologist, does not
agree with the statement that Satanists would not “sacrifice any
animal or baby.” According to the Salt Lake Tribune, August 3,
1986, Dr. Carlisle said:
. . . individuals who are at the cult level have no qualms
about killing others. “I know one guy who witnessed a dozen
sacrifices back east,” he said. “They believe the prime energy
in a person is in the blood. They sacrifice the person and believe
that those who consume the blood will receive the power.”

Or this, which makes perfect sense to my broken brain:

Dr. Susan J. Kelley observed that although “devil worship
has existed as long as Christianity, modern satanism began as
an occult revival in the last century. . . . because Christianity
believes that children are special to God, satanism, which
negates Christianity, considers the desecration of children to be
a way of gaining victory over God . . .” (Cultic Studies Journal,
vol. 5, no. 2, 1988, page 229).
Last edited by endlessQuestions on March 14th, 2023, 11:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

endlessQuestions wrote: March 14th, 2023, 11:14 am
BigT wrote: March 14th, 2023, 9:37 am Here are the pertinent parts of the Sweet post:
Spoiler
While we were waiting for my mother to return from the bathroom my father’s pager went off notifying U.S. that the Mormon official was ready to meet with U.S.. When my mother got out of the bathroom, we all went back up to the second floor of the home and went to the area by the doors leading to the upper floors. We waited here for a short time before a man in a black suit, white shirt and tie opened the door and greeted U.S.. This man’s name was Brother Monson...

Monson first addressed my father and my mother, and he said, “Thank you for coming down to meet with me today. I know that it is a long way for you to get here and I just want you to know that we all really appreciate it.” Monson continued and he said, “Hinckley had intended on being here to meet with you and J.R. himself, but something came up and he was unable to be here. That is why Hinckley asked me to speak with you in his place.” Continuing Monson said, “I know that Hinckley was very impressed with you J.R. when he met you in Hailey and we are all excited to have you moving down to the Salt Lake Valley.” A part of me could remember meeting Hinckley when Monson mentioned this, and this memory pushed me deeper into myself as I did not want it discussed in front of my mother and younger brother or even my father for that matter; Monson was referring to the presentation on the CIA’s Mk-Ultra project that we had given to Hinckley in 1995 at my uncle’s home in the basement. Continuing he said, “I hope that it wasn’t too much trouble getting here and finding somewhere to park.” My father told Monson that we had lived in the Salt Lake area before and he knew his way around the city, so it was no trouble at all.

The conversation shifted to my older brother and I moving to the Salt Lake area and Monson asked how the move was going. My father told him that it was going well and said that we had brought down a trailer with my brother and I’s things and some members of the church would be helping him to unload it in the coming days. Monson told my parents how much the church appreciated them and their dedication to the Church and what he referred to as the Left-Hand Path; he told my parents that they should be very proud of me and the family Bloodline we came from. He said that he was familiar with our family bloodline, and he said that he knew that my father and mother followed what he called the Left-Hand Path of God: i.e. Satanism. He said that many follow the Right-Hand Path of God, but few he said, have the courage to follow the Left-Hand Path; Monson told U.S. that the Left-Hand Path was the shortest path to the top of this world, and he said that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, i.e. the Mormon Church, provides a way for both those who serve the Right and/or the Left-Hand of God. He explained to U.S. that many of the elite and those in power follow the Left-Hand Path of God. Monson said that several members of the Twelve Apostles followed the Left-Hand Path as well as several members of the Quorum of the Seventy. He told U.S. some of the names of those in the Twelve and the Seventy who were Satanists hiding in the Church, but I cannot at the time of this writing remember their names. He told U.S. that not all of the leaders in the Church followed the Left-Hand Path and some of them, he told U.S. do follow the Right-Hand Path: i.e. Christianity and the embracing of the light of Christ. He said that those who serve the Right-Hand of God can be useful in their way.

Monson explained that though there was fewer of U.S. who followed the Left-Hand Path it was nonetheless our responsibility to lead and control those who followed the Right-Hand Path. He explained that it was important to keep the good people in the Church busy for example with performing good deeds and being involved with activities which will keep them occupied and distracted from other more nefarious things which those on the Left-Hand Path may be committing such as pedophilia, Satanism, drug trafficking, human trafficking, mind slavery, murder, etc. Monson told U.S. that by letting some of the local church members in the area help my older brother to unload the trailer we were providing them with an opportunity to serve; they enjoy doing good works and we were providing them the opportunity to do so.

Monson continued and said that all the preparations were being arranged and put into order for my moving to the Valley. Monson told me that I would be having full access to the temple and the temple grounds for the purposes of my work for the government and the Church and he said that I would be working directly under the Church Presidency, and I would need the appropriate clearances. He said that one of the other members of the Twelve Apostles was working on the appropriate paperwork for my clearances and placement within the Church: a man by the name of Brother Eyring. Monson told U.S. that he would lead U.S. down the hallway to meet with this man who would be overseeing the handling of my paperwork, because he wanted myself as well as my parents to become familiar with him as he would also be my contact for the Church. He said that this man also followed the Left-Hand Path and was an extremely hard worker there in the offices and he spoke very highly of this man’s work ethic and the trust which he placed in him.
I remember reading this a while back. Thought it was complete and utter rubbish then... and still do.
I hear you, RH.

Do you think the left-hand path is rubbish?

Because Stephen E. Flowers, the author of "Lords of the Left-Hand Path", certainly doesn't.

So how did Sweet come up with that terminology?

Could be lots of reasonable answers.

Just wondering which one is true.
I think it's rubbish that it leads to God. What nonsense.
And I also think Sweet's story is a complete fabrication.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

endlessQuestions wrote: March 14th, 2023, 11:31 am
Spoiler

Magick. . . .
suddenly.

Or this:

Or this:

1986, Dr. Carlisle said:
Anyone who has looked into the claims of Aleister Crowley knows that his bark was far worse than his bite.
I listened to the testimony of a former high priest in the church of satan a few years ago. He described a lot of interesting things relating to satanism and it's connection with Masonry and other secret organisations. I was interested to note that he dismissed Crowley as a fraud. Says he made up most of the things he claims simply for the notoriety.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Robin Hood wrote: March 14th, 2023, 11:41 am
Spoiler

Magick. . . .
suddenly.

Or this:

Or this:

1986, Dr. Carlisle said:
Anyone who has looked into the claims of Aleister Crowley knows that his bark was far worse than his bite.
I listened to the testimony of a former high priest in the church of satan a few years ago. He described a lot of interesting things relating to satanism and it's connection with Masonry and other secret organisations. I was interested to note that he dismissed Crowley as a fraud. Says he made up most of the things he claims simply for the notoriety.
That's funny I would have said anybody who has looked into Crowley and looked past the BS trying to make him look like he wasn't that bad a guy, knows damn well who's running this world.

Light Seeker
captain of 100

Post by Light Seeker »

Spoiler

“Over the Rainbow”……

An oblique reference to a topic hidden in “Eyes Wide Shut” …..

Light Seeker
captain of 100

Post by Light Seeker »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: March 14th, 2023, 11:54 am

Magick. . . .
suddenly.

Or this:

Or this:

1986, Dr. Carlisle said:
That's funny I would have said anybody who has looked into Crowley and looked past the BS trying to make him look like he wasn't that bad a guy, knows damn well who's running this world.
The BEAST….

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Left hand path of SET West = path of evil

Right hand path of Heaven East = path of good

Check the feet of the statues - the foot forward indicates the path they choose.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

I'm going to give quotes from just the first chapter, and then people will be on their own on this one.

Eating now. Need to keep my energy up.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: March 14th, 2023, 11:54 am

Magick. . . .
suddenly.

Or this:

Or this:

1986, Dr. Carlisle said:
That's not what I said, nor what the satanist high priest said. The real movers and shakers are in the shadows. They don't let anyone in on their secrets.
They certainly don't write books on the subject describing everything in detail... supposedly. The very fact that Crowley did that disqualifies him from being what he claimed to be.
The Church of Satan, which he founded, is not taken seriously by real satanists.

Hogmeister
captain of 100

Post by Hogmeister »

Right arm/hand = Mercy
Left arm/hand = Justice/Judgement

When they are both applied correctly (by God for instance) = Righteousness

When they are both applied incorrectly (swapped around by man) = unrighteousness

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Spoiler

Magick. . . .
suddenly.

Or this:

Or this:

1986, Dr. Carlisle said:

Or this, which makes perfect sense to my broken brain:

Dr. Susan J. Kelley observed that although “devil worship
has existed as long as Christianity, modern satanism began as
an occult revival in the last century. . . . because Christianity
believes that children are special to God, satanism, which
negates Christianity, considers the desecration of children to be
a way of gaining victory over God . . .” (Cultic Studies Journal,
vol. 5, no. 2, 1988, page 229).
While all Abortion on demand is not a satanic sacrifice.

The practice itself, most of the practitioners, and those who promoted it and made it legal.

Are Priests and Priestesses of the Synagogue of Satan.

They promote widespread satanic behaviors.

Primarily so they may practice their abominations without censure.

And to debase the herd from which they secure their victims.

They have been victimizing us for millennia.

But some of you cannot wait for the chance to lick the dust from their feet.

Stockholm syndrome?

Or genetic manipulation.

It is disheartening to observe.

Sir H wants to cover his eyes, block his ears, and close his mouth, but he is not allowed to...yet

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Hogmeister wrote: March 14th, 2023, 12:16 pm Right arm/hand = Mercy
Left arm/hand = Justice/Judgement

When they are both applied correctly (by God for instance) = Righteousness

When they are both applied incorrectly (swapped around by man) = unrighteousness
Interesting take.

I'm still looking at all the scriptures, and trying to learn.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Okay, quotes from Chapter One of "Lords of the Left-Hand Path", which may or may not be rubbish.

Let's start with the Table of Contents:

Table of Contents
Chapter 1: The Left-Hand Path 1
Introduction 1
The Right-Hand Path and the Left-Hand Path 2
White Magic / Black Magic 3
Lords of the Left-Hand Path 3
Chapter 2: The Eastern Traditions * 13
The Left-Hand Path in the East 13
Right-Hand Path / Left-Hand Path 15
The Left-Hand Path in Hinduism 16
Left-Hand Path Hinduism 18
Methods of the Hindu Left-Hand Path 20
The Left-Hand Path in Buddhism 25
Methods of Left-Hand Path Buddhism 27
Zoroastrianism and the Left-Hand Path 28
Chapter 3: The Roots of the Western Tradition 35
Roots of the Western Left-Hand Path . 35
Pagan Roots in Europe 35
The Hellenic Left-Hand Path. . 36
Prometheus and Pandora: The Origins of Evil and its
Transformative Effects on Humanity 37
The Myth of Prometheus and the Left-Hand Path 38
The Greek Mysteries and the Left-Hand Path 38
Pythagoras and the Left-Hand Path 40
Plato and the Left-Hand Path ....40
The Epicurean and Stoic Schools 43
The Left-Hand Path in the North 43
The Slavic Left-Hand Path . 46
The Left-Hand Path among the Semites... 47
The Orthodox Hebrew Synthesis of the Right-Hand Path 49
The Hamitic Left-Hand Path 51
The Cult of Set 51
Chapter 4: The First Millennium 57
Gnosticism and the Left-Hand Path 59
Was Jesus a Lord of the Left-Hand Path? 63
Islam and the Left-Hand Path 66
The Assassins and the Old Man of the Mountain 68
The Yezidi Devil Worshippers 69
Chapter 5: The Path of Satan 73
The Left-Hand Path in the Western Middle Ages 73
The Christian Heretics 76
The Dualists 76
The Pantheistic Free Spirits 77
The Witch Craze. 79
The Faustian Path - 81
Chapter 6: Lucifer Unbound 87
The Modem Age and New Understandings 87
“Old Nick” 88
Lucifer and the Enlightenmeut 89
To Rule in Hell 89
The Hell-Fire Club 90
The Divine Marquis - 93
The Dawn of the Faustian Age 95
Goethe and Faust 96
The Classical Devil 99
Satan in the 19th Century 100
The Devil and the Romantics 100
Le Diable au XIXe Siecle 104
Leo Taxil and the Anarchistic Art of Hoaxing 106
The Red Devil 106
The Devil and Karl Marx 109
The Anarchistic Devil 109
The Rites and Rituals of Bolshevism Ill
The Bolsheviks and the “Empire of Evil” 1 14
The Will to Power: Nietzsche the Antichrist 119
Chapter 7: An Interlude in the Absolute Elsewhere:
Adolf Hitler and the Modem Mythologizing of Evil 120
Nazi Irrationalism and Paganism 120
The Facts behind the Mythos., 120
Nazi Medievalism and Science 121
The Life of Adolf Hitler; The Wolf Unbound 121
The Life of Heinrich Himmler:
Lord of the Black Knights 122
Sources for the Study of the Nazis and Magic 123
Nazi Cosmology - 123
Nazi Methodology 124
The Rituals of Nazism 125
The Nazis and the Left-Hand Path 129
Chapter 8: The Occult Revival 133
Helena Petrovna Blavatsky
and the Theosophical Society 133
Theosophy and the Left-Hand Path * 135
HPB and the “Light Bearer” 136
The Great Beast: Aleister Crowley 137
Sources for the Study of Thelemism 138
Crowley's Magical Orders 138
Crowley's Cosmology 139
Philosophy of Man 141
Crowley’s Theology 142
The Technology of Magick 144
Vision 146
The Satumians and Gregor A. Gregorius 147
History of the FS 147
Saturnian Cosmology 148
Humanity in the Dark Light of Saturn 149
Saturnian ‘Theology” 150
The Initiatory Path of Saturn 150
The Saturnian Vision 151
Gregor A. Gregorius and the Left-Hand Path 151
Austin Osman Spare: The Lover of the Self. 152
The Fourth Way and the Left-Hand Path 153
Remarkable Men 155
Sources of Study 157
The Organization of the Work 158
The Work 158
The Seven Men: The Concept of Initiation 159

At which point the formatting of the document seems to break down, so we'll stop there.

This seems to be an earlier version of the book I bought yesterday. The cover on mine is far less dark.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

page n14:

In the most philosophically refined of the schools of the left- hand path this first principle of isolate intelligence is identified as the “Prince of Darkness,” or the ultimate deity of the left-hand path. This is the archetype of the Self from which all particular selves are derived. This is also an element of the non-natural universe which objectively belongs to the universe itself. In this way the Prince of Darkness can be seen as an independent sentient being in the objective universe because this is the very principle of that quality in the universe. Humanity is the only species we know of which shares that quality.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Page n14

The central question now becomes what is the way in which this conscious, free soul is going to relate to, or seek to interact with, the objective universe or the universe as a whole. The right-hand path answers this question simply by saying that the subjective universe must harmonize itself with the laws of the objective universe— be that envisioned as God or nature. Humanity is to seek knowledge of the law, and then apply itself to submitting to that law in order to gain ultimate union with the objective universe, with God, or nature. The right-hand path is the path of union with universal reality (God or Nature). When this union is completed the individual self will be annihilated, the individual will become one with the divine or natural cosmic order. In this state the ego is destroyed as “heaven” is entered or a nirvanic existence/non-existence is “attained.” This is clearly the goal of all orthodox Judaic/Christian/Islamic or Buddhistic sects.

'The left-hand path considers the position of humanity as it is; it takes into account the manifest and deep-seated desire of each human being to be a free, empowered, independent actor within his or her world. The pleasure and pain made possible by independent existence are seen as something to be embraced and as the most reasonable signs of the highest, most noble destiny possible for humans to attain — a kind of independent existence on a level usually thought of as divine.
Last edited by endlessQuestions on March 14th, 2023, 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

p n15

those who walk the left-hand path logically extend this to the non-natural realm. They eschew right-hand path admonitions that such “spiritual behavior” is “evil” and that they should basically ”get with the program” (of God, of Nature, etc.) and become good "company men.”
Last edited by endlessQuestions on March 14th, 2023, 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

From a certain enlightened perspective, both paths are perfectly good, it is just a matter of the conscious exercise of the will to follow one of these paths in an aware state without self-delusion.

EQ: This is basically what Sweet reports leaders of the Church told him.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

p. n16

Essentially, the left-hand path is then the path of non-union with the objective universe. It is the way of isolating consciousness within the subjective universe and, in a state of self-imposed psychic solitude, refining the soul or psyche to ever more perfect levels. The objective universe is then made to harmonize itself with the will of the individual psyche instead of the other way around. Where the right-hand path is theocentric (or certainly alleocentric — “other-centered”), the left-hand path is psychecentric, or soul/self-centered.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

p. n16

The terms “white magic” and “black magic” have been so bandied about in popular jargon that they might be said to have lost most of their meaningfulness. For my purposes I will restore them to a meaningful philosophical context. Magic can be defined as a methodology by which the configuration of die subjective or objective universe is altered through an act of will originating within the psyche, or the core of the individual subjective universe. Perhaps the most famous definition was offered by the English magician, Aleister Crowley who said: “Magic(k) is the Science and Art of causing Change to occur in conformity with Will.”(2)

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

In a precise sense the distinction between White and Black Magic is simply that White Magic is a psychological methodology for the promotion of union with the universe and pursuing aims in harmony with those of the universe, while Black Magic is such a methodology for the exercise of independence from the universe and pursuing self-oriented aims. Structurally, White Magic has much in common with religion as defined above, while Black Magic is more purely magical in and of itself. This is why magic as a category of behavior is often condemned by orthodox religious systems.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

There are two major criteria for being considered a true Lord of the Left-Hand Path — Deification of the Seif and Antmomianism. The first of these is complex: The system of thought proposed by the magician or philosopher must be one that promotes individual self-deification, preferably based on an initiatorily magical scheme. This first criterion will be seen to have four distinct elements:

1) Self-deification — attainment of an enlightened (or awakened), independently existing intellect and its relative immortality.
2) Individ ualism — the enlightened intellect is that of a given individual, not a collective body
3) Initiation — the enlightenment and strength of essence necessary for the desired state of evolution of self are attained by means of stages created by the will of the magician, not because he or she was “divine” to begin with.
4) Magic — practitioners of the left-hand path see themselves as using their own wills in a rationally intuited system or spiritual technology designed to cause the universe around them to conform to their self-willed patterns.

The second criterion, antmomianism, states that practitioners think of themselves as “going against the grain” of their culturally conditioned and conventional norms of “good” and “evil.” True Lords of the Left-Hand Path will have the spiritual courage to identify himself with the cultural norms of “evil.” There will be an embracing of the symbols of conventional “evil,” or “impurity,” or “rationality,” or whatever quality the conventional culture fears and loathes. The lord of the left-hand path will set himself apart from his fellow man, will actually or figuratively become an outsider, in order to gain the kind of inner independence necessary for the other initiatory work present in the first criterion. The practice of this second criterion often manifests itself in “antmomianism,” that is, the purposeful reversal of conventional normatives: “evil” becomes “good,” “impure” becomes “pure,” “darkness” becomes “light”.

Literally antmomianism implies something “against the law.” But the practitioner of the left-hand path is not a criminal in the usual sense. He or she is bound to break the cosmic laws of nature and to break the conventional social laws imposed by ignorance and intolerance. But in so doing the left-hand path practitioner seeks a “higher law” of reality founded on knowledge and power. Although beyond good and evil, tins path requires the most rigorous of ethical standards. These standards are based on understanding and not on blind obedience to external authorities.