Lords of the Left Hand Path - Understand Your Enemy

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Lords of the Left Hand Path - Understand Your Enemy

Post by endlessQuestions »

One of the strange things that's happened in the Church since Gordon B. Hinckley took the reins is that we've spent less and less time identifying the enemy, his strategies, and how to protect ourselves from him and his foot soldiers.

Let me help you, if you want to understand what you're up against:

https://archive.org/details/259620268Lo ... Path-1997/

Yesterday, this book found me at that same bookstore I found the Mormon Missionaries Enter Eastern Europe book. I paid $20 for it. Retail was $25, so I was surprised it hadn't lost any value. I asked the cashier if the price was right and he said, "Oh, yeah, these occult books are some of our most popular. Lots of people interested in this stuff right now."

The book itself is written by a non-Satanist left-hand path follower. It's required reading for any disciple of Christ, because it's like reading Korihor's journal.

Want to know what it says on the back cover that made my hair stand up on end?

"while the right-hand path seeks union with and thus dependence on God, the left-hand path seeks a "higher law" based on knowledge and power".

Anyone remember what Beverly Campbell's argument was regarding Eve and partaking of the fruit?

A higher law.

Greater knowledge.

A powerful woman.

Anyone remember that weird JR Sweet story about him meeting with leaders of the Church who purportedly tell him they've chosen to follow the left-hand path? How did JR Sweet know about the left-hand path? Was/is he an occultist? Did he just make a lucky guess?

Anybody remember that Glenn Pace memo? And what President Benson's response to it was?

"As a result of the Pace Memo, the church’s ruling three-man First Presidency, led by Ezra Taft Benson at the time, sent a letter to local church leaders warning about Satanism. The letter warned church members against affiliating with “the occult or those mysterious powers it espouses”.

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/be-th ... xual-abuse

Anybody remember what the secret society infested Church Communications Department's response was?

"Once the Pace Memo leaked to the public, the Church of Mormon was quick to dismiss the claims made by Pace. ‘‘It seems to me that even though one actual case is tragic and is one too many, the reports of ritualistic killings are likely overblown, whether they be in connection with members of our church, of other churches or any other segment of society, none of which is immune,” Church spokesman Don LeFevre told the Chicago Tribune at the time of the leak."

Don LeFevre.

Don LeFevre.

Looks like a nice guy:

https://www.thechurchnews.com/2019/2/24 ... -at-age-85

Pretty quiet career for Don Lefevre at the University of Utah, but there's this new information about a female Skull and Bones chapter, called the Cweans:

https://collections.lib.utah.edu/detail ... t_i=751623

Now, I'm not against left-handedness.

Heck, I'm left handed.

But I am against left-hand pathedness.

Sure hope none of our leaders decided to take this path.

That would be tragic.
Last edited by endlessQuestions on March 14th, 2023, 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BigT
captain of 100

Re: Lord's of the Left Hand Path - Understand Your Enemy

Post by BigT »

The first time I heard of the left hand path was on Sweet’s site. Back then I tried to get at least one other source for things like that (actually, I still do that) and found it’s actually quite commonly spoken about (at least on the internet—no reason for Google to hide it?). I’ve downloaded the book and will start on it today. Also, the videos linked on the site about the former luciferian are instructive.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

p.1

"The left-hand path, as expressed in the world today, is an open challenge to certain individuals who are ready to take it. It is also now for the first time in ages being expressed openly..."

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

p.2

"In the past it was impossible for the lords of the left-hand path to speak out; now the time has come when it is necessary that they must do so."

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

I'm not sure I can go through this entire book like I have the others.

People need to "awaken to our awful situation" at this point, and do their homework, so they can choose what path they want to take.

I don't know. Need to pray about it.

BigT
captain of 100

Post by BigT »

Here are the pertinent parts of the Sweet post:
Spoiler
While we were waiting for my mother to return from the bathroom my father’s pager went off notifying U.S. that the Mormon official was ready to meet with U.S.. When my mother got out of the bathroom, we all went back up to the second floor of the home and went to the area by the doors leading to the upper floors. We waited here for a short time before a man in a black suit, white shirt and tie opened the door and greeted U.S.. This man’s name was Brother Monson...

Monson first addressed my father and my mother, and he said, “Thank you for coming down to meet with me today. I know that it is a long way for you to get here and I just want you to know that we all really appreciate it.” Monson continued and he said, “Hinckley had intended on being here to meet with you and J.R. himself, but something came up and he was unable to be here. That is why Hinckley asked me to speak with you in his place.” Continuing Monson said, “I know that Hinckley was very impressed with you J.R. when he met you in Hailey and we are all excited to have you moving down to the Salt Lake Valley.” A part of me could remember meeting Hinckley when Monson mentioned this, and this memory pushed me deeper into myself as I did not want it discussed in front of my mother and younger brother or even my father for that matter; Monson was referring to the presentation on the CIA’s Mk-Ultra project that we had given to Hinckley in 1995 at my uncle’s home in the basement. Continuing he said, “I hope that it wasn’t too much trouble getting here and finding somewhere to park.” My father told Monson that we had lived in the Salt Lake area before and he knew his way around the city, so it was no trouble at all.

The conversation shifted to my older brother and I moving to the Salt Lake area and Monson asked how the move was going. My father told him that it was going well and said that we had brought down a trailer with my brother and I’s things and some members of the church would be helping him to unload it in the coming days. Monson told my parents how much the church appreciated them and their dedication to the Church and what he referred to as the Left-Hand Path; he told my parents that they should be very proud of me and the family Bloodline we came from. He said that he was familiar with our family bloodline, and he said that he knew that my father and mother followed what he called the Left-Hand Path of God: i.e. Satanism. He said that many follow the Right-Hand Path of God, but few he said, have the courage to follow the Left-Hand Path; Monson told U.S. that the Left-Hand Path was the shortest path to the top of this world, and he said that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, i.e. the Mormon Church, provides a way for both those who serve the Right and/or the Left-Hand of God. He explained to U.S. that many of the elite and those in power follow the Left-Hand Path of God. Monson said that several members of the Twelve Apostles followed the Left-Hand Path as well as several members of the Quorum of the Seventy. He told U.S. some of the names of those in the Twelve and the Seventy who were Satanists hiding in the Church, but I cannot at the time of this writing remember their names. He told U.S. that not all of the leaders in the Church followed the Left-Hand Path and some of them, he told U.S. do follow the Right-Hand Path: i.e. Christianity and the embracing of the light of Christ. He said that those who serve the Right-Hand of God can be useful in their way.

Monson explained that though there was fewer of U.S. who followed the Left-Hand Path it was nonetheless our responsibility to lead and control those who followed the Right-Hand Path. He explained that it was important to keep the good people in the Church busy for example with performing good deeds and being involved with activities which will keep them occupied and distracted from other more nefarious things which those on the Left-Hand Path may be committing such as pedophilia, Satanism, drug trafficking, human trafficking, mind slavery, murder, etc. Monson told U.S. that by letting some of the local church members in the area help my older brother to unload the trailer we were providing them with an opportunity to serve; they enjoy doing good works and we were providing them the opportunity to do so.

Monson continued and said that all the preparations were being arranged and put into order for my moving to the Valley. Monson told me that I would be having full access to the temple and the temple grounds for the purposes of my work for the government and the Church and he said that I would be working directly under the Church Presidency, and I would need the appropriate clearances. He said that one of the other members of the Twelve Apostles was working on the appropriate paperwork for my clearances and placement within the Church: a man by the name of Brother Eyring. Monson told U.S. that he would lead U.S. down the hallway to meet with this man who would be overseeing the handling of my paperwork, because he wanted myself as well as my parents to become familiar with him as he would also be my contact for the Church. He said that this man also followed the Left-Hand Path and was an extremely hard worker there in the offices and he spoke very highly of this man’s work ethic and the trust which he placed in him.
https://mormonmonarch.com/the-left-hand-path/

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Are fraternities occult?

Well, the word occult means hidden.

And fraternities try to hide their secrets.

So yes, yes they are.

So why do we only follow the prophet when the prophet says what we want him to say?

Because remember, President Benson sent a letter to ALL local leaders saying to avoid the occult.

"As a result of the Pace Memo, the church’s ruling three-man First Presidency, led by Ezra Taft Benson at the time, sent a letter to local church leaders warning about Satanism. The letter warned church members against affiliating with “the occult or those mysterious powers it espouses”.

Let me see if I can find that letter.
Last edited by endlessQuestions on March 14th, 2023, 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Here's the Tribune story where LeFevre poo-poos the idea. Notice the weasel words (not that he's wrong, just that he uses weasel words):

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct- ... story.html

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Here's a contemporary source:

http://www.utlm.org/newsletters/pdfnews ... senger.pdf

Quotes from the letter, but it looks like the letter itself has been memory-holed.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

David Raskin, University of Utah professor who poo-pooed the idea of recovered memories, got in over his head, it would appear:

https://www.deseret.com/1995/9/10/19192 ... ation-suit

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Oh, I'm sorry, secret society member David Raskin got in over his head and ended up in Homer, AL:

Phi Eta Sigma - 1954

http://www.crimearchives.net/1979_macdo ... kin_cv.pdf

Not sure why his CV is in "Crime Archives" - that seems weird.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Raskin sounds like a real nice guy:

Raskin, D. C., Hattle, M., & Rubel, E. W. (1967). Effects of electric shock isolation in serial learning.
Psychonomic Science, 8, 413-414.

Raskin, D. C., Hattle, M., Harris, L. A., & DeYoung, G. (1968). The effects of stimulus intensity, duration, and
interstimulus interval on evocation and habituation of orienting and defensive reflexes. Psychophysiology, 4,
504-505. (Abstract)

Raskin, D. C. (1970). Review of R. S. Beecroft, Classical conditioning. American Journal of Psychology, 83,
293-294.

Harrison, R. S., & Raskin, D. C. (1976). The role of feedback in control of heart-rate variability.
Psychophysiology, 13, 135-139.

Maltzman, I., Gould, J., Barnett, O. J., Raskin, D. C., & Wolff, C. (1977). Classical conditioning components of
the orienting reflex to words using innocuous and noxious unconditioned stimuli under different conditioned
stimulus-unconditioned stimulus intervals. Journal of Experimental Psychology: General, 106, 185-212.

Kircher, J. C., Raskin, D. C., & Honts, C. R. (1984). Electrodermal habituation in the detection of deception.
Psychophysiology, 21, 585. (Abstract)

Wonder if he helped with hooking up the electrodes to the homosexuals' penises down at BYU...

Or if he could pass one of the lie detector tests he seemed to enjoy administering.

Hogmeister
captain of 100

Post by Hogmeister »

EndlessQ have you studied the POTLEOZ yet? Now that is a 130 year old prophetic document every God fearing watchman should study.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Hogmeister wrote: March 14th, 2023, 10:58 am EndlessQ have you studied the POTLEOZ yet? Now that is a 130 year old prophetic document every God fearing watchman should study.
I've looked at it. I don't have anything to say about it at the moment....

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Nice grants and contracts you've got there, Professor:

GRANTS AND CONTRACTS:

Reflex Patterns in Normals and Schizophrenics (1966-69) National Institute of Mental Health $68,303

Undergraduate Science Equipment (1967-69) National Science Foundation $7,100

Relations Between Autonomic Activity and Behavior (1968-69) University of Utah $2,615

Research in Psychophysiology (1970) Biomedical Sciences Support Grant $2,000

Research in Physiological Psychology (1970) University of Utah $4,500

Validity of Detection of Deception with Criminal Suspects (1973) University of Utah $2,972

Autonomic Indicators of Deception (1974) Biomedical Sciences Support Grant $1,030
Validity and Reliability of Detection of Deception (1974-76) National Institute of Justice $99,878
The Central Utah Project: A Case Study (1975-76) Rockefeller Foundation $5,000
Physiological and Psychological Factors Biomedical Sciences Support Grant $1,475
in the Detection of Deception (1977-78)
The Effects of Prior Knowledge and Experience on the U.S. Department of Justice $9,920
Accuracy of Lie Detection Techniques (1978-79)
Physiological Factors in Detection of Deception (1978-79) Biomedical Sciences Support Grant $4,764

Computer equipment (1979-80) Biomedical Sciences Support Grant $5,300
Computer equipment (1980-81) Biomedical Sciences Support Grant $955
Computerization of Polygraph Decisions and Sources of University of Utah $3,630
Influence on Polygraph Examiners' Decisions (1981-82)

Data Processing equipment (1981) University of Utah $3,000
Research Instrumentation (1981) University of Utah $9,375
Objective Procedures for Diagnosing Truth and Deception and National Institute of Justice $10,995
Physiological Correlates of Deception (1982)

Development of a Computer-based Polygraph System (1982) U.S. Department of Defense $24,724
Development of a Computer-based Polygraph System (1983) U.S. Department of Defense $89,961
Development of a Computer-based Polygraph System (1984) U.S. Department of Defense $91,668
A Study of the Validity of Polygraph Examinations National Institute of Justice $59,466
in Criminal Investigations (1985-88)

Computerized Polygraph Instruments (1986) U.S. Secret Service $9,500
Instruction in the Use and Operation U.S. Secret Service $9,900
of Computerized Polygraphs (1986)
Instruction and Development of Computerized Polygraphs (1986) U.S. Secret Service $9,500

Computerized Polygraph System (1986-89) U.S. Secret Service $ 99,500

The Directed Lie: Standardizing the Control Question Test National Institute of Justice $11,000
for the Detection of Deception (1987)
Interviewing and Evaluating Child Victims (1987-89) NATO $5,460
Credibility Assessment (Advanced Study Institute) (1987-88) NATO $46,000

Conference on Suggestibility of Children's Memory (1989) APA & Cornell University $21,000

Effects of Training in Interview Techniques on the University of Utah $4,988
Contents and Validity of Statements in Child Sexual
Abuse Cases (1992-93)

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

This seems innocent:

Training Seminar, “Scientific and Applied Issues in Using Polygraph Techniques for May 16-19, 2005
Detection of Deception in Criminal, National Security, and Corruption Investigations.”
Chinese Academy of Sciences, Luoyang, China.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Would love to know what these cases were about:

EXPERT WITNESS ON SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE AND TECHNIQUES:
U.S. Federal Courts
San Diego, California. Federal District Court June 16, 1972
Washington, D.C. Federal District Court July 24-25, 1972
Los Angeles, California. Federal District Court March 12-13, 1973
Boston, Massachusetts. Federal District Court June 21, 1973
Los Angeles, California. Federal District Court November 1, 1978
San Diego, California. Federal District Court March 16, 1979
Salt Lake City, Utah. Federal District Court April 15, 1980
Honolulu, Hawaii. Federal District Court August 11, 1981
Opelousas, Louisiana. Federal District Court March 10, 1982
San Diego, California. Federal District Court August 31, 1982
Miami, Florida. Federal District Court January 11, 1983
Phoenix, Arizona. Federal District Court April 20, 1983
Los Angeles, California. Federal District Court October 21,
November 8-10, 14-15,
December 13-14, 1983
Los Angeles, California. Federal District Court January 18, 1985
Albuquerque, New Mexico. Federal District Court May 16, 1990
Albuquerque, New Mexico. Federal District Court December 23, 1991
Kansas City, Missouri. Federal District Court October 22, 1993
Phoenix, Arizona. Federal District Court March 22-23, 1994
Seattle, Washington. Federal District Court July 6, 1994
Santa Fe, New Mexico. Federal District Court March 9, 1995
Phoenix, Arizona. Federal District Court May 23, 1995
June 16, 1995
Albuquerque, New Mexico. Federal District Court. July 10, 1996
Phoenix, Arizona. Federal District Court December 6, 1996
Santa Ana, California. Federal District Court July 9, 1997
Atlanta, Georgia. Federal District Court November 18, 19, 1997
Sacramento, California. Federal District Court January 16, 1998
Phoenix, Arizona. Federal District Court February 24-26, 1998
Lubbock, Texas. Federal District Court March 11, 1998
Boise, Idaho. Federal District Court August 13, 1998
Anchorage, Alaska. Federal District Court February 23-25, 1998
Salt Lake City, Utah. Federal District Court July 20, 1999
Santa Fe, New Mexico. Federal District Court October 12-13, 2000
Military Courts
Ft. Leavenworth, Kansas. U.S. Army Justice Court March 31, 1988
Sheppard Air Force Base, Texas. U.S. Air Force Justice Court July 18, 1989
Norfolk, Virginia. U.S. Navy Court Martial February 20, 1997
State and Local Courts
Salt Lake City, Utah. District Court February 1970
Los Angeles, California. Superior Court October 11, 1972
New York City, New York. Supreme Court October 24, 1972
San Diego, California. Superior Court January 2, 1973
Sioux Falls, South Dakota. District Court December 5, 1973
Albuquerque, New Mexico. District Court May 24, 1974
Los Angeles, California. Municipal Court June 5-6, 1974
Santa Ana, California. Superior Court March, April 1975
Palo Alto, California. Superior Court May 8, 1975
Logan, Utah. District Court April 27-29, 1976
Elko, Nevada. District Court August 25, 1976
Santa Fe, New Mexico. District Court December 1, 1976
Lovelock, Nevada. District Court December 2-3, 1976
Lovelock, Nevada. District Court March 17, 1977
Santa Fe, New Mexico. District Court August 12, 1977
Milwaukee, Wisconsin. District Court April 28, 1978
Albuquerque, New Mexico. District Court March 29, 1979
Albuquerque, New Mexico. District Court June 12, 1979
Ogden, Utah. District Court July 20, 1979
Detroit, Michigan. Circuit Court November 13, 1979
Salt Lake City, Utah. District Court December 7, 1979
Bartow, Florida. District Court June 12, 1980
Reno, Nevada. District Court August 11-12, 1980
Cambridge, Massachusetts. Superior Court October 20-21, 1980
Salt Lake City, Utah. District Court November 17-18, 1980
Ogden, Utah. District Court January 20, 1981
Santa Ana, California. District Court February 26, 1981
Lovington, New Mexico. District Court April 23, 1981
Raton, New Mexico. District Court May 1, 1981
Green River, Wyoming. District Court May 8 & 13, 1981
Santa Fe, New Mexico. District Court July 7, 1981
Silver City, New Mexico. District Court July 31, 1981
Torrance, California. Superior Court October 16, 1981
Albuquerque, New Mexico. District Court November 12, 1981
Lovington, New Mexico. District Court November 18, 1981
Salt Lake City, Utah. District Court December 4 & 9, 1981
Albuquerque, New Mexico. District Court January 20, 1982
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Court of Common Pleas March 12 & 22, 1982
Albuquerque, New Mexico. District Court March 19, 1982
San Diego, California. Superior Court August 19-20, 26, 1982
Cambridge, Massachusetts. Superior Court October 4, 1982
Albuquerque, New Mexico. District Court February 24, 1983
Ipswich, Connecticut. District Court March 7, 1983
Carrizozo, New Mexico. District Court March 23, 1983
San Bernardino, California. Superior Court April 5, 1983
Westminster, California. Superior Court April 26, 1983
Lovington, New Mexico. District Court June 13, 1983
Austin, Texas. District Court April 10, 1984
Los Angeles, California. Municipal Court May 3, 1984
Brigham City, Utah. District Court July 11, 1984
Farmington, Utah. District Court August 13, 1984
Albuquerque, New Mexico. District Court September 4, 1984
Brigham City, Utah. Juvenile Court January 25, 1985
Salt Lake City, Utah. District Court March 5-6, 1985
Albuquerque, New Mexico. District Court March 13, 1985
Brigham City, Utah. District Court March 15, 1985
Prescott, Arizona. District Court April 25, 1985
Gallup, New Mexico. Magistrate Court May 2, 1985
Gillette, Wyoming. Municipal Court May 17, 1985
Salt Lake City, Utah. District Court June 6 & 10, 1985
Albuquerque, New Mexico. District Court September 16, 1985
Seattle, Washington. Superior Court October 21, 1985
Farmington, Utah. District Court November 1, 1985
Fort Myers, Florida. Circuit Court April 18, 1986
Elko, Nevada. District Court February 27, 1987
Farmington, New Mexico. District Court August 28, 1987
Cambridge, Massachusetts. Superior Court September 2,
December 3, 1987
Albuquerque, New Mexico. District Court April 4, 1988
Salt Lake City, Utah. Juvenile Court November 15-16, 1988
Santa Ana, California. Superior Court April 21, September 6, 1989
Colorado Springs, Colorado. District Court June 22, 1989
Brigham City, Utah. Juvenile Court May 2, 1990
Ketchikan, Alaska. Superior Court May 14, 1990
Anchorage, Alaska. Superior Court July 26 & August 1, 1990
Albuquerque, New Mexico. District Court August 6, 1990
Miami Florida. District Court September 6, 1990
Salt Lake City, Utah. District Court November 8, 1990
Miami Florida. District Court December 6, 18-19, 1990
Manti, Utah. District Court December 11, 1990
Albuquerque, New Mexico. District Court December 21, 1990
Baton Rouge, Louisiana. District Court January 23-25, 1991
Albuquerque, New Mexico. District Court January 28, 1991
Moscow, Idaho. District Court January 30-31, 1991
Miami Florida. District Court April 19, 22-23, 1991
Salt Lake City, Utah. District Court September 3, 23, 1991
Salt Lake City, Utah. District Court December 13, 1991
Farmville, North Carolina. Superior Court January 23, 27-30, 1992
Tooele, Utah. Circuit Court February 4, 1992
Alamogordo, New Mexico. District Court February 12, 1992
Seattle, Washington. Superior Court August 20, 1992
Price, Utah. District Court September 28-29, 1992
Ogden, Utah. District Court October 13, 1992
Farmington, Utah. District Court December 9, 1992
Ketchikan, Alaska. District Court February 11, 1993
Brigham City, Utah. District Court February 17, 1993
Albuquerque, New Mexico. District Court March 3, 1993
Roswell, New Mexico. District Court May 13, 1993
Albuquerque, New Mexico. District Court August 18, 1993
Farmington, New Mexico. District Court October 7, 1993
Farmington, New Mexico. District Court October 7, 1993
Ketchikan, Alaska. District Court January 13, 1994
Farmington, Utah. Juvenile Court January 27, 1994
Santa Fe, New Mexico. Grand Jury, District Court February 24, 1994
Farmington, New Mexico. District Court April 26, 1994
Moultrie, Georgia. District Court May 31, 1994
Taos, New Mexico. District Court June 15, 1994
St. Louis, Missouri. District Court July 1, 1994
Taos, New Mexico. District Court November 18, 1994
Gallup, New Mexico. District Court December 8, 1994
Moultrie, Georgia. District Court January 5, 1995
Salt Lake City, Utah. District Court January 19, 1995
Kearney, Nebraska. District Court February 13-14, 1995
Fillmore, Utah. District Court April 3, 1995
Pocatello, Idaho. District Court April 28, 1995
Las Cruces, New Mexico. District Court May 24, 1995
Pocatello, Idaho. District Court August 21, 1995
Albuquerque, New Mexico. District Court September 11, 1995
Albuquerque, New Mexico. District Court October 10, 1995
Cape May, New Jersey. District Court November 9, 1995
Providence, Rhode Island. District Court January 25, 1996
Albuquerque, New Mexico. District Court January 26, 1996
Seattle, Washington. District Court March 7, 1996
Phoenix, Arizona. District Court April 5 & 19, 1996
Ketchikan, Alaska. District Court May 2, 1996
Seattle, Washington. District Court August 7-8, 1996
Colorado Springs, Colorado. District Court August 27-28, 1996
Petersburg, Alaska. District Court November 1, 1996
Kenai, Alaska. District Court December 4, 1996
Pittsfield, Massachusetts. Superior Court February 10, 1997
Madison, Wisconsin. District Court February 13, 1997
Anchorage, Alaska. District Court February 21, 1997
April 4, 1997
Anchorage, Alaska. District Court March 5-6, 1997
Anchorage, Alaska. District Court April 4, 1997
Ketchikan, Alaska. District Court May 20, 1997
Boulder, Montana. District Court June 6, 1997
Cambridge, Massachusetts. Superior Court July 1, 1997
Cambridge, Massachusetts. Superior Court July 14, 1997
Anchorage, Alaska. District Court September 25, 30,
October 1, 1997
Ketchikan, Alaska. District Court October 13, 1997
Juneau, Alaska. District Court November 25, 1997
Albuquerque, New Mexico. District Court February 16-17, 1997
Los Angeles, California. Superior Court April 24, 1998
Bethel, Alaska. District Court July 2 & 6, 1998
Anchorage, Alaska. District Court September 29, 1998
Albuquerque, New Mexico. District Court April 28, 1999
Kenai, Alaska. District Court February 28, 2000
Brooklyn, New York. Supreme Court September 28, 2001
Medford, Oregon. Circuit Court February 28, 2002
San Juan, Puerto Rico. Superior Court March 20, 2002
Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. District Court April 23, 2002
Hillsboro, Oregon, Circuit Court April 24, 2002
Albuquerque, New Mexico. District Court April 26, 2002
Anchorage, Alaska. District Court October 29, 2002
Ipswich, Massachusetts. Circuit Court November 18, 2002
Albuquerque, New Mexico. District Court June 30-July 1 , 2003

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

CONSULTATIONS FOR PUBLIC AGENCIES:
U.S. Government
Air Force Judiciary, Scott Air Force Base, Illinois
Air Force Judiciary, Sheppard Air Force Base, Texas
Army Intelligence, Fort Meade, Maryland
Army Research and Development Command, Fort Belvoir, Virginia
Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms, Washington, D.C.
Central Intelligence Agency, McLean, Virginia
Customs Service, Washington, D.C.
Department of Defense, Washington, D.C.
Department of Energy, Washington, D.C.
Department of Justice, Washington, D.C.
Department of State, Muscat, Oman
Department of State, Doha, Qatar
Federal Bureau of Investigation, Utah and Washington, D.C.
Federal Interagency Polygraph Group, Washington, D.C.
Federal Reserve System, Washington, D.C.
National Institute of Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice, Washington, D.C.
Office of Technology Assessment, U.S. Congress, Washington, D.C.
Secret Service, Washington, D.C.
Senate Judiciary Committee, Washington, D.C.
Senate Watergate Committee, Washington, D.C.
Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Washington, D.C.
Treasury Department, Washington, D.C.
U.S. Attorney, Cheyenne, Wyoming
U.S. Attorney, Salt Lake City, Utah
U.S. Attorney, San Diego, California

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

BigT wrote: March 14th, 2023, 9:37 am Here are the pertinent parts of the Sweet post:
Spoiler
While we were waiting for my mother to return from the bathroom my father’s pager went off notifying U.S. that the Mormon official was ready to meet with U.S.. When my mother got out of the bathroom, we all went back up to the second floor of the home and went to the area by the doors leading to the upper floors. We waited here for a short time before a man in a black suit, white shirt and tie opened the door and greeted U.S.. This man’s name was Brother Monson...

Monson first addressed my father and my mother, and he said, “Thank you for coming down to meet with me today. I know that it is a long way for you to get here and I just want you to know that we all really appreciate it.” Monson continued and he said, “Hinckley had intended on being here to meet with you and J.R. himself, but something came up and he was unable to be here. That is why Hinckley asked me to speak with you in his place.” Continuing Monson said, “I know that Hinckley was very impressed with you J.R. when he met you in Hailey and we are all excited to have you moving down to the Salt Lake Valley.” A part of me could remember meeting Hinckley when Monson mentioned this, and this memory pushed me deeper into myself as I did not want it discussed in front of my mother and younger brother or even my father for that matter; Monson was referring to the presentation on the CIA’s Mk-Ultra project that we had given to Hinckley in 1995 at my uncle’s home in the basement. Continuing he said, “I hope that it wasn’t too much trouble getting here and finding somewhere to park.” My father told Monson that we had lived in the Salt Lake area before and he knew his way around the city, so it was no trouble at all.

The conversation shifted to my older brother and I moving to the Salt Lake area and Monson asked how the move was going. My father told him that it was going well and said that we had brought down a trailer with my brother and I’s things and some members of the church would be helping him to unload it in the coming days. Monson told my parents how much the church appreciated them and their dedication to the Church and what he referred to as the Left-Hand Path; he told my parents that they should be very proud of me and the family Bloodline we came from. He said that he was familiar with our family bloodline, and he said that he knew that my father and mother followed what he called the Left-Hand Path of God: i.e. Satanism. He said that many follow the Right-Hand Path of God, but few he said, have the courage to follow the Left-Hand Path; Monson told U.S. that the Left-Hand Path was the shortest path to the top of this world, and he said that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, i.e. the Mormon Church, provides a way for both those who serve the Right and/or the Left-Hand of God. He explained to U.S. that many of the elite and those in power follow the Left-Hand Path of God. Monson said that several members of the Twelve Apostles followed the Left-Hand Path as well as several members of the Quorum of the Seventy. He told U.S. some of the names of those in the Twelve and the Seventy who were Satanists hiding in the Church, but I cannot at the time of this writing remember their names. He told U.S. that not all of the leaders in the Church followed the Left-Hand Path and some of them, he told U.S. do follow the Right-Hand Path: i.e. Christianity and the embracing of the light of Christ. He said that those who serve the Right-Hand of God can be useful in their way.

Monson explained that though there was fewer of U.S. who followed the Left-Hand Path it was nonetheless our responsibility to lead and control those who followed the Right-Hand Path. He explained that it was important to keep the good people in the Church busy for example with performing good deeds and being involved with activities which will keep them occupied and distracted from other more nefarious things which those on the Left-Hand Path may be committing such as pedophilia, Satanism, drug trafficking, human trafficking, mind slavery, murder, etc. Monson told U.S. that by letting some of the local church members in the area help my older brother to unload the trailer we were providing them with an opportunity to serve; they enjoy doing good works and we were providing them the opportunity to do so.

Monson continued and said that all the preparations were being arranged and put into order for my moving to the Valley. Monson told me that I would be having full access to the temple and the temple grounds for the purposes of my work for the government and the Church and he said that I would be working directly under the Church Presidency, and I would need the appropriate clearances. He said that one of the other members of the Twelve Apostles was working on the appropriate paperwork for my clearances and placement within the Church: a man by the name of Brother Eyring. Monson told U.S. that he would lead U.S. down the hallway to meet with this man who would be overseeing the handling of my paperwork, because he wanted myself as well as my parents to become familiar with him as he would also be my contact for the Church. He said that this man also followed the Left-Hand Path and was an extremely hard worker there in the offices and he spoke very highly of this man’s work ethic and the trust which he placed in him.
I remember reading this a while back. Thought it was complete and utter rubbish then... and still do.

Dusty Wanderer
captain of 1,000

Post by Dusty Wanderer »

endlessQuestions wrote: March 14th, 2023, 9:07 am One of the strange things that's happened in the Church since Gordon B. Hinckley took the reins is that we've spent less and less time identifying the enemy, his strategies, and how to protect ourselves from him and his foot soldiers.

Yesterday, this book found me at that same bookstore I found the Mormon Missionaries Enter Eastern Europe book. I paid $20 for it. Retail was $25, so I was surprised it hadn't lost any value. I asked the cashier if the price was right and he said, "Oh, yeah, these occult books are some of our most popular. Lots of people interested in this stuff right now."

The book itself is written by a non-Satanist left-hand path follower. It's required reading for any disciple of Christ, because it's like reading Korihor's journal.

"while the right-hand path seeks union with and thus dependence on God, the left-hand path seeks a "higher law" based on knowledge and power".

Anyone remember what Beverly Campbell's argument was regarding Eve and partaking of the fruit?

A higher law.

Greater knowledge.

A powerful woman.
Wow, EQ, that's just right out there in the open, isn't it.

I can't stop noticing that the same time the saints are building masonic lodges is the same time they're claiming higher truths, the higher law, etc, which required making changes to the law that had been revealed not more than 10 years prior.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Robin Hood wrote: March 14th, 2023, 11:07 am
BigT wrote: March 14th, 2023, 9:37 am Here are the pertinent parts of the Sweet post:
Spoiler

I remember reading this a while back. Thought it was complete and utter rubbish then... and still do.
I hear you, RH.

Do you think the left-hand path is rubbish?

Because Stephen E. Flowers, the author of "Lords of the Left-Hand Path", certainly doesn't.

So how did Sweet come up with that terminology?

Could be lots of reasonable answers.

Just wondering which one is true.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Dusty Wanderer wrote: March 14th, 2023, 11:13 am
endlessQuestions wrote: March 14th, 2023, 9:07 am One of the strange things that's happened in the Church since Gordon B. Hinckley took the reins is that we've spent less and less time identifying the enemy, his strategies, and how to protect ourselves from him and his foot soldiers.

A higher law.

Greater knowledge.

A powerful woman.
Wow, EQ, that's just right out there in the open, isn't it.

I can't stop noticing that the same time the saints are building masonic lodges is the same time they're claiming higher truths, the higher law, etc, which required making changes to the law that had been revealed not more than 10 years prior.
Yup.

This research is coming to a head.

God needs us to see that there is a right-hand path, and a left-hand path, so we can all choose which one to follow.

More on that in a second.

Incoming scripture chase.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Right hand in the Old Testament:

Genesis 13:9 Is not the whole land before thee? separate thyself, I pray thee, from me: if thou wilt take the left hand, then I will go to the right; or if thou depart to the right hand, then I will go to the left.

Genesis 24:49 And now if ye will deal kindly and truly with my master, tell me: and if not, tell me; that I may turn to the right hand, or to the left.

Genesis 48:13 And Joseph took them both, Ephraim in his right hand toward Israel's left hand, and Manasseh in his left hand toward Israel's right hand, and brought them near unto him.

Genesis 48:14 And Israel stretched out his right hand, and laid it upon Ephraim's head, who was the younger, and his left hand upon Manasseh's head, guiding his hands wittingly; for Manasseh was the firstborn.

Genesis 48:17 And when Joseph saw that his father laid his right hand upon the head of Ephraim, it displeased him: and he held up his father's hand, to remove it from Ephraim's head unto Manasseh's head.

Genesis 48:18 And Joseph said unto his father, Not so, my father: for this is the firstborn; put thy right hand upon his head.

Exodus 14:22 And the children of Israel went into the midst of the sea upon the dry ground: and the waters were a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left.

Exodus 14:29 But the children of Israel walked upon dry land in the midst of the sea; and the waters were a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left.

Exodus 15:6 Thy right hand, O Lord, is become glorious in power: thy right hand, O Lord, hath dashed in pieces the enemy.

Exodus 15:12 Thou stretchedst out thy right hand, the earth swallowed them.

Exodus 29:20 Then shalt thou kill the ram, and take of his blood, and put it upon the tip of the right ear of Aaron, and upon the tip of the right ear of his sons, and upon the thumb of their right hand, and upon the great toe of their right foot, and sprinkle the blood upon the altar round about.

Leviticus 8:23 And he slew it; and Moses took of the blood of it, and put it upon the tip of Aaron's right ear, and upon the thumb of his right hand, and upon the great toe of his right foot.

Leviticus 8:24 And he brought Aaron's sons, and Moses put of the blood upon the tip of their right ear, and upon the thumbs of their right hands, and upon the great toes of their right feet: and Moses sprinkled the blood upon the altar round about.

Leviticus 14:14 And the priest shall take some of the blood of the trespass offering, and the priest shall put it upon the tip of the right ear of him that is to be cleansed, and upon the thumb of his right hand, and upon the great toe of his right foot:

Leviticus 14:17 And of the rest of the oil that is in his hand shall the priest put upon the tip of the right ear of him that is to be cleansed, and upon the thumb of his right hand, and upon the great toe of his right foot, upon the blood of the trespass offering:

Leviticus 14:25 And he shall kill the lamb of the trespass offering, and the priest shall take some of the blood of the trespass offering, and put it upon the tip of the right ear of him that is to be cleansed, and upon the thumb of his right hand, and upon the great toe of his right foot:

Leviticus 14:28 And the priest shall put of the oil that is in his hand upon the tip of the right ear of him that is to be cleansed, and upon the thumb of his right hand, and upon the great toe of his right foot, upon the place of the blood of the trespass offering:

Numbers 20:17 Let us pass, I pray thee, through thy country: we will not pass through the fields, or through the vineyards, neither will we drink of the water of the wells: we will go by the king's high way, we will not turn to the right hand nor to the left, until we have passed thy borders.

Numbers 22:26 And the angel of the Lord went further, and stood in a narrow place, where was no way to turn either to the right hand or to the left.

Deuteronomy 2:27 Let me pass through thy land: I will go along by the high way, I will neither turn unto the right hand nor to the left.

Deuteronomy 5:32 Ye shall observe to do therefore as the Lord your God hath commanded you: ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.

Deuteronomy 17:11 According to the sentence of the law which they shall teach thee, and according to the judgment which they shall tell thee, thou shalt do: thou shalt not decline from the sentence which they shall shew thee, to the right hand, nor to the left.

Deuteronomy 17:20 That his heart be not lifted up above his brethren, and that he turn not aside from the commandment, to the right hand, or to the left: to the end that he may prolong his days in his kingdom, he, and his children, in the midst of Israel.

Deuteronomy 28:14 And thou shalt not go aside from any of the words which I command thee this day, to the right hand, or to the left, to go after other gods to serve them.

Deuteronomy 33:2 And he said, The Lord came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them; he shined forth from mount Paran, and he came with ten thousands of saints: from his right hand went a fiery law for them.

Joshua 1:7 Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper whithersoever thou goest.

Joshua 17:7 And the coast of Manasseh was from Asher to Michmethah, that lieth before Shechem; and the border went along on the right hand unto the inhabitants of En-tappuah.

Joshua 23:6 Be ye therefore very courageous to keep and to do all that is written in the book of the law of Moses, that ye turn not aside therefrom to the right hand or to the left;

Judges 5:26 She put her hand to the nail, and her right hand to the workmen's hammer; and with the hammer she smote Sisera, she smote off his head, when she had pierced and stricken through his temples.

Judges 7:20 And the three companies blew the trumpets, and brake the pitchers, and held the lamps in their left hands, and the trumpets in their right hands to blow withal: and they cried, The sword of the Lord, and of Gideon.

Judges 16:29 And Samson took hold of the two middle pillars upon which the house stood, and on which it was borne up, of the one with his right hand, and of the other with his left.

1 Samuel 6:12 And the kine took the straight way to the way of Beth-shemesh, and went along the highway, lowing as they went, and turned not aside to the right hand or to the left; and the lords of the Philistines went after them unto the border of Beth-shemesh.

2 Samuel 2:19 And Asahel pursued after Abner; and in going he turned not to the right hand nor to the left from following Abner.

2 Samuel 2:21 And Abner said to him, Turn thee aside to thy right hand or to thy left, and lay thee hold on one of the young men, and take thee his armour. But Asahel would not turn aside from following of him.

2 Samuel 14:19 And the king said, Is not the hand of Joab with thee in all this? And the woman answered and said, As thy soul liveth, my lord the king, none can turn to the right hand or to the left from ought that my lord the king hath spoken: for thy servant Joab, he bade me, and he put all these words in the mouth of thine handmaid:

2 Samuel 16:6 And he cast stones at David, and at all the servants of king David: and all the people and all the mighty men were on his right hand and on his left.

2 Samuel 20:9 And Joab said to Amasa, Art thou in health, my brother? And Joab took Amasa by the beard with the right hand to kiss him.

1 Kings 2:19 Bath-sheba therefore went unto king Solomon, to speak unto him for Adonijah. And the king rose up to meet her, and bowed himself unto her, and sat down on his throne, and caused a seat to be set for the king's mother; and she sat on his right hand.

1 Kings 22:19 And he said, Hear thou therefore the word of the Lord: I saw the Lord sitting on his throne, and all the host of heaven standing by him on his right hand and on his left.

2 Kings 22:2 And he did that which was right in the sight of the Lord, and walked in all the way of David his father, and turned not aside to the right hand or to the left.

2 Kings 23:13 And the high places that were before Jerusalem, which were on the right hand of the mount of corruption, which Solomon the king of Israel had builded for Ashtoreth the abomination of the Zidonians, and for Chemosh the abomination of the Moabites, and for Milcom the abomination of the children of Ammon, did the king defile.

1 Chronicles 6:39 And his brother Asaph, who stood on his right hand, even Asaph the son of Berachiah, the son of Shimea,

1 Chronicles 12:2 They were armed with bows, and could use both the right hand and the left in hurling stones and shooting arrows out of a bow, even of Saul's brethren of Benjamin.

2 Chronicles 3:17 And he reared up the pillars before the temple, one on the right hand, and the other on the left; and called the name of that on the right hand Jachin, and the name of that on the left Boaz.

2 Chronicles 4:6 He made also ten lavers, and put five on the right hand, and five on the left, to wash in them: such things as they offered for the burnt offering they washed in them; but the sea was for the priests to wash in.

2 Chronicles 4:7 And he made ten candlesticks of gold according to their form, and set them in the temple, five on the right hand, and five on the left.

2 Chronicles 18:18 Again he said, Therefore hear the word of the Lord; I saw the Lord sitting upon his throne, and all the host of heaven standing on his right hand and on his left.

2 Chronicles 34:2 And he did that which was right in the sight of the Lord, and walked in the ways of David his father, and declined neither to the right hand, nor to the left.

Nehemiah 8:4 And Ezra the scribe stood upon a pulpit of wood, which they had made for the purpose; and beside him stood Mattithiah, and Shema, and Anaiah, and Urijah, and Hilkiah, and Maaseiah, on his right hand; and on his left hand, Pedaiah, and Mishael, and Malchiah, and Hashum, and Hashbadana, Zechariah, and Meshullam.

Nehemiah 12:31 Then I brought up the princes of Judah upon the wall, and appointed two great companies of them that gave thanks, whereof one went on the right hand upon the wall toward the dung gate:

Job 23:9 On the left hand, where he doth work, but I cannot behold him: he hideth himself on the right hand, that I cannot see him:

Job 30:12 Upon my right hand rise the youth; they push away my feet, and they raise up against me the ways of their destruction.

Job 40:14 Then will I also confess unto thee that thine own right hand can save thee.

Psalms 16:8 I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.

Psalms 16:11 Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are
pleasures for evermore.

Psalms 17:7 Shew thy marvellous lovingkindness, O thou that savest by thy right hand them which put their trust in thee from those that rise up against them.

Psalms 18:35 Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great.

Psalms 20:6 Now know I that the Lord saveth his anointed; he will hear him from his holy heaven with the saving strength of his right hand.

Psalms 21:8 Thine hand shall find out all thine enemies: thy right hand shall find out those that hate thee.

Psalms 26:10 In whose hands is mischief, and their right hand is full of bribes.

Psalms 44:3 For they got not the land in possession by their own sword, neither did their own arm save them: but thy right hand, and thine arm, and the light of thy countenance, because thou hadst a favour unto them.

Psalms 45:4 And in thy majesty ride prosperously because of truth and meekness and righteousness; and thy right hand shall teach thee terrible things.

Psalms 45:9 Kings' daughters were among thy honourable women: upon thy right hand did stand the queen in gold of Ophir.

Psalms 48:10 According to thy name, O God, so is thy praise unto the ends of the earth: thy right hand is full of righteousness.

Psalms 60:5 That thy beloved may be delivered; save with thy right hand, and hear me.

Psalms 63:8 My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me.

Psalms 73:23 Nevertheless I am continually with thee: thou hast holden me by my right hand.

Psalms 74:11 Why withdrawest thou thy hand, even thy right hand? pluck it out of thy bosom.

Psalms 77:10 And I said, This is my infirmity: but I will remember the years of the right hand of the most High.

Psalms 78:54 And he brought them to the border of his sanctuary, even to this mountain, which his right hand had purchased.

Psalms 80:15 And the vineyard which thy right hand hath planted, and the branch that thou madest strong for thyself.

Psalms 80:17 Let thy hand be upon the man of thy right hand, upon the son of man whom thou madest strong for thyself.

Psalms 89:13 Thou hast a mighty arm: strong is thy hand, and high is thy right hand.

Psalms 89:25 I will set his hand also in the sea, and his right hand in the rivers.

Psalms 89:42 Thou hast set up the right hand of his adversaries; thou hast made all his enemies to rejoice.

Psalms 91:7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

Psalms 98:1 O sing unto the Lord a new song; for he hath done marvellous things: his right hand, and his holy arm, hath gotten him the victory.

Psalms 108:6 That thy beloved may be delivered: save with thy right hand, and answer me.

Psalms 109:6 Set thou a wicked man over him: and let Satan stand at his right hand.

Psalms 109:31 For he shall stand at the right hand of the poor, to save him from those that condemn his soul.

Psalms 110:1 The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Psalms 110:5 The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath.

Psalms 118:15 The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right hand of the Lord doeth valiantly.

Psalms 118:16 The right hand of the Lord is exalted: the right hand of the Lord doeth valiantly.

Psalms 121:5 The Lord is thy keeper: the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand.

Psalms 137:5 If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.

Psalms 138:7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.

Psalms 139:10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.

Psalms 142:4 I looked on my right hand, and beheld, but there was no man that would know me: refuge failed me; no man cared for my soul.

Psalms 144:8 Whose mouth speaketh vanity, and their right hand is a right hand of falsehood.

Psalms 144:11 Rid me, and deliver me from the hand of strange children, whose mouth speaketh vanity, and their right hand is a right hand of falsehood:

Proverbs 3:16 Length of days is in her right hand; and in her left hand riches and honour.

Proverbs 4:27 Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: remove thy foot from evil.

Proverbs 27:16 Whosoever hideth her hideth the wind, and the ointment of his right hand, which bewrayeth itself.

Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Song of Solomon 2:6 His left hand is under my head, and his right hand doth embrace me.

Song of Solomon 8:3 His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Isaiah 9:20 And he shall snatch on the right hand, and be hungry; and he shall eat on the left hand, and they shall not be satisfied: they shall eat every man the flesh of his own arm:

Isaiah 30:21 And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.

Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Isaiah 41:13 For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

Isaiah 44:20 He feedeth on ashes: a deceived heart hath turned him aside, that he cannot deliver his soul, nor say, Is there not a lie in my right hand?

Isaiah 45:1 Thus saith the Lord to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;

Isaiah 48:13 Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up together.

Isaiah 54:3 For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited.

Isaiah 62:8 The Lord hath sworn by his right hand, and by the arm of his strength, Surely I will no more give thy corn to be meat for thine enemies; and the sons of the stranger shall not drink thy wine, for the which thou hast laboured:

Isaiah 63:12 That led them by the right hand of Moses with his glorious arm, dividing the water before them, to make himself an everlasting name?

Jeremiah 22:24 As I live, saith the Lord, though Coniah the son of Jehoiakim king of Judah were the signet upon my right hand, yet would I pluck thee thence;

Lamentations 2:3 He hath cut off in his fierce anger all the horn of Israel: he hath drawn back his right hand from before the enemy, and he burned against Jacob like a flaming fire, which devoureth round about.

Lamentations 2:4 He hath bent his bow like an enemy: he stood with his right hand as an adversary, and slew all that were pleasant to the eye in the tabernacle of the daughter of Zion: he poured out his fury like fire.

Ezekiel 16:46 And thine elder sister is Samaria, she and her daughters that dwell at thy left hand: and thy younger sister, that dwelleth at thy right hand, is Sodom and her daughters.

Ezekiel 21:16 Go thee one way or other, either on the right hand, or on the left, whithersoever thy face is set.

Ezekiel 21:22 At his right hand was the divination for Jerusalem, to appoint captains, to open the mouth in the slaughter, to lift up the voice with shouting, to appoint battering rams against the gates, to cast a mount, and to build a fort.

Ezekiel 39:3 And I will smite thy bow out of thy left hand, and will cause thine arrows to fall out of thy right hand.

Daniel 12:7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

Jonah 4:11 And should not I spare Nineveh, that great city, wherein are more than sixscore thousand persons that cannot discern between their right hand and their left hand; and also much cattle?

Habakkuk 2:16 Thou art filled with shame for glory: drink thou also, and let thy foreskin be uncovered: the cup of the Lord's right hand shall be turned unto thee, and shameful spewing shall be on thy glory.

Zechariah 3:1 And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the Lord, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him.

Zechariah 12:6 In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, even in Jerusalem.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Right hand in the New Testament:

Matthew 5:30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Matthew 6:3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

Matthew 20:21 And he said unto her, What wilt thou? She saith unto him, Grant that these my two sons may sit, the one on thy right hand, and the other on the left, in thy kingdom.

Matthew 20:23 And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.

Matthew 22:44 The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?

Matthew 25:33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Matthew 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

Matthew 26:64 Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

Matthew 27:29 And when they had plaited a crown of thorns, they put it upon his head, and a reed in his right hand: and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, King of the Jews!

Matthew 27:38 Then were there two thieves crucified with him, one on the right hand, and another on the left.

Mark 10:37 They said unto him, Grant unto us that we may sit, one on thy right hand, and the other on thy left hand, in thy glory.

Mark 10:40 But to sit on my right hand and on my left hand is not mine to give; but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared.

Mark 12:36 For David himself said by the Holy Ghost, The Lord said to my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Mark 14:62 And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

Mark 15:27 And with him they crucify two thieves; the one on his right hand, and the other on his left.

Mark 16:19 So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.

Luke 6:6 And it came to pass also on another sabbath, that he entered into the synagogue and taught: and there was a man whose right hand was withered.

Luke 20:42 And David himself saith in the book of Psalms, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,

Luke 22:69 Hereafter shall the Son of man sit on the right hand of the power of God.

Luke 23:33 And when they were come to the place, which is called Calvary, there they crucified him, and the malefactors, one on the right hand, and the other on the left.

Acts 2:25 For David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved:

Acts 2:33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

Acts 2:34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,

Acts 3:7 And he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up: and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength.

Acts 5:31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

Acts 7:55 But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up steadfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,

Acts 7:56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

Romans 8:34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

2 Corinthians 6:7 By the word of truth, by the power of God, by the armour of righteousness on the right hand and on the left,

Galatians 2:9 And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.

Ephesians 1:20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,

Colossians 3:1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

Hebrews 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Hebrews 1:13 But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?

Hebrews 8:1 Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;

Hebrews 10:12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

Hebrews 12:2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

1 Peter 3:22 Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.

Revelation 1:16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

Revelation 1:17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

Revelation 1:20 The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

Revelation 2:1 Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;

Revelation 5:1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.

Revelation 5:7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

Revelation 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Right hand in the Book of Mormon:

1 Nephi 20:13 Mine hand hath also laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens. I call unto them and they stand up together.

2 Nephi 19:20 And he shall snatch on the right hand and be hungry; and he shall eat on the left hand and they shall not be satisfied; they shall eat every man the flesh of his own arm--

Mosiah 5:9 And it shall come to pass that whosoever doeth this shall be found at the right hand of God, for he shall know the name by which he is called; for he shall be called by the name of Christ.

Mosiah 26:23 For it is I that taketh upon me the sins of the world; for it is I that hath created them; and it is I that granteth unto him that believeth unto the end a place at my right hand.

Mosiah 26:24 For behold, in my name are they called; and if they know me they shall come forth, and shall have a place eternally at my right hand.

Alma 5:58 For the names of the righteous shall be written in the book of life, and unto them will I grant an inheritance at my right hand. And now, my brethren, what have ye to say against this? I say unto you, if ye speak against it, it matters not, for the word of God must be fulfilled.

Alma 24:23 Now when the Lamanites saw that their brethren would not flee from the sword, neither would they turn aside to the right hand or to the left, but that they would lie down and perish, and praised God even in the very act of perishing under the sword--

Alma 28:12 While many thousands of others truly mourn for the loss of their kindred, yet they rejoice and exult in the hope, and even know, according to the promises of the Lord, that they are raised to dwell at the right hand of God, in a state of never-ending happiness.

Helaman 3:30 And land their souls, yea, their immortal souls, at the right hand of God in the kingdom of heaven, to sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and with Jacob, and with all our holy fathers, to go no more out.

3 Nephi 13:3 But when thou doest alms let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth;

3 Nephi 22:3 For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left, and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles and make the desolate cities to be inhabited.

3 Nephi 29:4 And when ye shall see these sayings coming forth among you, then ye need not any longer spurn at the doings of the Lord, for the sword of his justice is in his right hand; and behold, at that day, if ye shall spurn at his doings he will cause that it shall soon overtake you.

3 Nephi 29:9 Therefore ye need not suppose that ye can turn the right hand of the Lord unto the left, that he may not execute judgment unto the fulfilling of the covenant which he hath made unto the house of Israel.

Ether 12:4 Wherefore, whoso believeth in God might with surety hope for a better world, yea, even a place at the right hand of God, which hope cometh of faith, maketh an anchor to the souls of men, which would make them sure and steadfast, always abounding in good works, being led to glorify God.

Ether 14:2 Wherefore every man did cleave unto that which was his own, with his hands, and would not borrow neither would he lend; and every man kept the hilt of his sword in his right hand, in the defence of his property and his own life and of his wives and children.

Moroni 7:27 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, have miracles ceased because Christ hath ascended into heaven, and hath sat down on the right hand of God, to claim of the Father his rights of mercy which he hath upon the children of men?

Moroni 9:26 And may the grace of God the Father, whose throne is high in the heavens, and our Lord Jesus Christ, who sitteth on the right hand of his power, until all things shall become subject unto him, be, and abide with you forever. Amen.