Deseret News Article on Welcoming Our New Friends, the Aliens

Discuss political news items / current events.
InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Re: Deseret News Article on Welcoming Our New Friends, the Aliens

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Niemand wrote: ↑February 18th, 2023, 10:55 am
InfoWarrior82 wrote: ↑February 18th, 2023, 10:48 am If there are actual beings flying around in these things, they are from the lost tribes of Israel, with their leader and prophet John. Hidden away here on the Earth. Or rather, IN the Earth. πŸ˜‰

The more righteous a civilization is, the more technologically advanced they are.
I dunno, we're more technologically advanced than Joseph Smith's day but probably more degenerate.

We were able to progress past the days of Joseph Smith, but the wickedness of the secret combinations have withheld much technology that would have set us free from their grasp.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: ↑February 18th, 2023, 10:48 am If there are actual beings flying around in these things, they are from the lost tribes of Israel, with their leader and prophet John. Hidden away here on the Earth. Or rather, IN the Earth. πŸ˜‰

The more righteous a civilization is, the more technologically advanced they are.

So, if any of you lost tribers reading this have an extra family-sized guest house on your property... I'd like to formally request asylum for my family to join you guys down under.
The weather balloon they shot down over Alaska the other day belonged to the university. I don't think God allows interference from other planets. Demons possessing earthlings to do genetic splicing and cloning to create bodies for the damned could explain the grays and reptilians. I heard the grays absorbed the cattle blood and genitalia through their skin in order to feed from the cattle mutilations a while back. Speculation runs high and evidence is low, but something is going on. There seems to be some protection of the area around Skinwalker Ranch.

Your theory about the lost tribes is likely correct. Saying they went north means nothing after leaving the earth. That suggests that they stayed here.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Robin Hood wrote: ↑February 18th, 2023, 4:22 pm I believe we are the absolute royalty of the three dimensional universe, the envy of all, and comprehensively admired by others within the telestial realms.
They are fascinated in us, and go to great lengths to observe us.
If humans are the royalty, I dread to think what the footmen look like.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Niemand wrote: ↑February 19th, 2023, 3:27 am
Robin Hood wrote: ↑February 18th, 2023, 4:22 pm I believe we are the absolute royalty of the three dimensional universe, the envy of all, and comprehensively admired by others within the telestial realms.
We'll be surprised to discover who we really are.
Remember, this world is an illusion.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Robin Hood wrote: ↑February 19th, 2023, 6:31 am
We'll be surprised to discover who we really are.
Remember, this world is an illusion.
In the Tarbrax/A70 Abduction case, which is said to have taken place south west of Edinburgh, one of the men has claimed that one of the "aliens" told him that we have been "capped", and that our potential had been deliberately limited.

When I first heard this it took me aback a bit. I'm not sure these beings were what they claimed to be, but this bit did ring true. I do think we have untapped abilities and we are potentially capable of much more than we think are. But it may not be these beings which have "capped" us.

(By the way, in terms of veracity, I believe these two men had some kind of an experience that was unwanted. I knew someone who knew them, and apparently a) neither of them had a previous interest in UFOs and b) they were both upset about the reactions they received from other people. One of them described one of the beings as looking "like it had been in a fight and lost"... a very down to Earth and Scottish way of describing such a thing.)

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

Earthlings are capable of creation and destruction of their own free will. I don't know if that's true of Telestials that didn't do something like eat the fruit. However, we know we are not the only ones to have done that because nothing was done here that wasn't done in other worlds.

Jamescm
captain of 100

Post by Jamescm »

gkearney wrote: ↑February 17th, 2023, 12:16 pm It is worth remembering that ours is one of the few theologies that have an explicit belief in life beyond this world. And not evil spirits either, but life created by God himself. I would refer you to the opening of the endowment's creation narrative as support for this.
I don't find the article objectionable because it suggests or desires a belief in extra terrestrial life. My distaste comes from its timing alongside a push by modern-day Gadiantons to apparently put such a thing into the public mind and discourse.
Now now, "royalty" is a position, not a statement of value or grandeur. There have been more nasty or wicked kings and queens than agreeable or righteous. If our world is full of evil kings, it would be noteworthy that they are kings, nonetheless.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Jamescm wrote: ↑February 27th, 2023, 11:14 am Now now, "royalty" is a position, not a statement of value or grandeur. There have been more nasty or wicked kings and queens than agreeable or righteous. If our world is full of evil kings, it would be noteworthy that they are kings, nonetheless.
The last sentence is well made.

As for kings, it depends on the time they live in. A stable country can have a righteous king, and they can promote righteousness. Kings have brought Christianity in some form to many countries. Even Putin – who operates like a monarch – has managed to revive Russian Christianity whatever his motives.

Unstable countries on the other hand, need fairly ruthless kings because if they aren't they become deposed. Going back to another Russian example, Ivan the Terrible would be such an example. He was brutal and cruel, but he was up against even worse people, and yet he also achieved some good things.

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Post by Trucker »

Atrasado wrote: ↑February 17th, 2023, 9:52 am Deseret News has a new article on how the writer hopes that the balloons and other objects from the last couple of weeks are aliens so we could welcome our new friends. I never anticipated, until the last two or three years, just how involved the Church would be in the worldwide deception. It makes me laugh and cry at the same time.
There's a very high chance part of the great deception in last days will involve what seem to be aliens. The AntiChrist likely will be part of it. I would guess they will show us how we need to give up our old ways and traditions to become enlightened, and move past religion etc.

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

Fred wrote: ↑February 17th, 2023, 11:42 am Satan took your advice. His kingdom doesn't look scary at all to 50% of the population. Just normal stuff like abortion, property taxes, unconstitutional laws for your own good, multiple genders, even cross gender, labor unions, redistribution of wealth, limited private property rights, thousands of social programs, you know stuff all democrats like.
Human nature has people gravitating towards strengths. This is why very few will step up and stop a bully from beating up a weak innocent. In fact, many will join the bully; to be on the side of strength - self-preservation for some and the newly learned sense of power they find in the evil.

Right now, evil is growing exponentially. Bonus for the wicked is that sinning is offering them great "fun". They get to sin at will and be on the side of a growing power.

They forgot to read the book.... It gives a mighty "Spoiler Alert"

God wins!

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Trucker wrote: ↑February 27th, 2023, 8:41 pm
Atrasado wrote: ↑February 17th, 2023, 9:52 am Deseret News has a new article on how the writer hopes that the balloons and other objects from the last couple of weeks are aliens so we could welcome our new friends. I never anticipated, until the last two or three years, just how involved the Church would be in the worldwide deception. It makes me laugh and cry at the same time.
There's a very high chance part of the great deception in last days will involve what seem to be aliens. The AntiChrist likely will be part of it. I would guess they will show us how we need to give up our old ways and traditions to become enlightened, and move past religion etc.
One common message from "aliens" is that we need a world government.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

Maybe we should give the writers at the DN a break. They are not allowed to write truth so they write dumb articles. Their comments section is always full of really dumb people who hate liberty, patriots, the Constitution, and love neo-con frauds like Mitt Romney. They read stupid articles like this because they have never heard of credible sources and feel because the DN is church owned they could never tell a lie.