Dr. Richard Schulze

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
KingdomOfGoodHope
captain of 10

Dr. Richard Schulze

Post by KingdomOfGoodHope »

Does anyone have any experience with Dr. Richard Schulze, and his naturalist medical treatments? Especially, does anyone know of his 30 Day De-Tox? Are your experiences and / or knowledge positive or negative? Any advice or reccomends?

Wolfwoman
captain of 1,000

Re: Dr. Richard Schulze

Post by Wolfwoman »

I used some of his herbal products years ago. I believe they are high quality products.

bethany
captain of 100

Post by bethany »

I like Dr Schulz but I think you can buy cheaper or make your own formulas. He studied under Dr Christopher & his formulas are similar. Also Natures Way used to sell Christopher’s formulas, the contract expired so they’ve had to alter those herbal formulas. You can always research what’s in them & duplicate it. You won’t go wrong w using Dr Schulz.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

I can vouch for Dr Christopher and his products. My father studied Christopher's videos and courses and kept a well stocked herbatory. His garlic super immune formula aka 'anti-plague' protected and healed many people during COVID, including myself and family.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

KingdomOfGoodHope wrote: February 17th, 2023, 2:46 pm Does anyone have any experience with Dr. Richard Schulze, and his naturalist medical treatments? Especially, does anyone know of his 30 Day De-Tox? Are your experiences and / or knowledge positive or negative? Any advice or reccomends?
He's uber-conceited, from what I can tell, but his stuff works. Maybe 15 years ago, my then-husband and I went on one of his fasts, using his products. I discharged some kind of growth from my uterus (it looked like a square piece of parchment; I had no doctor, so didn't have it analyzed). I think it was why my belly didn't grow huge when pregnant, and why it kind of hurt under my belly button area when over 4 months pregnant (the growth would have prevented the uterus from stretching right there).

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

bethany wrote: February 18th, 2023, 2:52 pm I like Dr Schulz but I think you can buy cheaper or make your own formulas. He studied under Dr Christopher & his formulas are similar. Also Natures Way used to sell Christopher’s formulas, the contract expired so they’ve had to alter those herbal formulas. You can always research what’s in them & duplicate it. You won’t go wrong w using Dr Schulz.
He studied under Dr. Christopher, made a few improvements and, near as I can figure out, never gives Dr. C credit. He's very self-centered, but I can't argue with the fact that his products work better than any I've ever bought.

I make my own stuff whenever possible, but if I buy a tincture or other herbal product, I buy from him most of the time because his stuff is superior.

OldGlory
captain of 50

Post by OldGlory »

I’ve never heard of him, but very interested in the topic. Trying to be better and not follow what I learned in nursing school. My husband and I just finished Robyn Openshaw’s 26 day detox. My husband always loses weight on it and feels better. I don’t notice a huge difference and I NEVER lose weight! So unfair. God should reward us for giving birth. Just saying.

bethany
captain of 100

Post by bethany »

Silver Pie wrote: February 25th, 2023, 1:43 pm
bethany wrote: February 18th, 2023, 2:52 pm I like Dr Schulz but I think you can buy cheaper or make your own formulas. He studied under Dr Christopher & his formulas are similar. Also Natures Way used to sell Christopher’s formulas, the contract expired so they’ve had to alter those herbal formulas. You can always research what’s in them & duplicate it. You won’t go wrong w using Dr Schulz.
He studied under Dr. Christopher, made a few improvements and, near as I can figure out, never gives Dr. C credit. He's very self-centered, but I can't argue with the fact that his products work better than any I've ever bought.

I make my own stuff whenever possible, but if I buy a tincture or other herbal product, I buy from him most of the time because his stuff is superior.
Early on he always credited Dr. Christopher. I don’t think he’s trying to hide his roots, there is just a point when you no longer have to keep saying that. I listened to him in the early 90’s and he constantly talked about his training.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

bethany wrote: March 5th, 2023, 1:04 pm Early on he always credited Dr. Christopher. I don’t think he’s trying to hide his roots, there is just a point when you no longer have to keep saying that.
Good point.

I listened to him in the early 90’s and he constantly talked about his training.
I'm glad to hear that.

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

Schultz and products very good...Dr. Christopher and products very good. Neither one "the hand of the enemy".

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Pretty good. I read an interview he had, extremely goood, enlightening.