Moringa super food contains 19 amino acids(all nine essential ones) etc

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Moringa super food contains 19 amino acids(all nine essential ones) etc

Post by sushi_chef »

"Moringa Contains All Essential Amino Acids Your Body Needs Analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola
Date: Sunday, 5-Mar-2023

There are 20 basic amino acids that make up the proteins in your body. In other words,
amino acids are the building blocks of proteins. Conversely, when your body breaks
down or digests proteins, amino acids are what's left behind.

Moringa Contains All Essential Amino Acids Your Body Needs
Analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola  Fact Checked March 04, 2023

There are 20 basic amino acids that make up the proteins in your body. Nine of them —
histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, tryptophan, threonine and
valine — are considered “essential” as none of them are made by your body and therefore
must be obtained from your diet

Moringa (Moringa oleifera), also known as horseradish tree or drumstick tree, is an
excellent protein source, containing 30.3% crude protein and 19 amino acids in total,
including all nine essential amino acids

Virtually every part of the Moringa plant is edible and has medicinal qualities, and most
parts can be consumed either raw or cooked. You can also harvest the plant as a microgreen

Moringa leaves, roots, seed, bark, fruit and flowers have antitumor, antiepileptic, anti-
inflammatory, antiulcer, antispasmodic, diuretic, antihypertensive, cholesterol lowering,
antioxidant, antidiabetic, hepatoprotective, antibacterial and antiviral activities
SNIP

https://media.mercola.com/ImageServer/P ... on-pdf.pdf
"
https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/f ... ead=218494

"2022年11月29日Moringa is a nutrient-packed superfood that comes from the Moringa oleifera tree in India. Moringa oleifera leaves, seeds, bark, roots, sap, and flowers have long been used in traditional medicine throughout Southeast Asia. ..

There are a total of 15 amino acids in moringa powder which include the nine essential ones. Most other plant-based proteins contain only seven of the nine essential amino acids, making moringa a complete plant protein and a staple ..

Moringa is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, potassium, calcium, iron and protein. It also contains eight essential amino acids and other powerful antioxidants. Moringa contains more than 90 nutrients and 46 different antioxidants which make it an excellent source of nutritive ingredients. Moringa leaves are reach with all of these nutrients. Leaves contain seven times more potassium than bananas ..
"
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=moringa+amino ... &ia=images

"TOO MANY MORINGA HEALTH BENEFITS FOR YOU TO SEE - Scientifically Based Moringa Health Benefits
Dr. Gus 7.5万 回視聴 8 か月前"
:arrow:

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Re: Moringa super food contains 19 amino acids(all nine essential ones) etc

Post by Silver Pie »

When I was living in southern Utah, I got some moringa seeds. I planted some and put them out on my tiny balcony. A tiny tree grew, and grew fast. It loved the heat (over 100°F), but when it got cold enough outside that I had to bring it in, it died. I'm guessing because I didn't have a nice sunny south window for it. And now I live in a place cold enough to guarantee the death of moringas, even in the summer. :(