Free Advice From EndlessQuestions on How to Use a Backdoor

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Free Advice From EndlessQuestions on How to Use a Backdoor

Post by endlessQuestions »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: March 1st, 2023, 3:12 pm
endlessQuestions wrote: March 1st, 2023, 2:57 pm Me too.

More than I can disclose here, my friend.

But of us it is required to forgive all men, and then allow the Lord to do His work, in His time, and in the manner He sees fit.

Nobody gets to sit in on my final judgement.

And nobody gets to sit in on theirs.
Yes, I 100% agree, but that doesn't mean we slip back into bed with an abusive spouse. The Lord taught us to pluck them out. I can forgive them and stop listening to them. I can even chastise them for bad behavior.

I'm inviting you to the ringside seats of my judgment btw. It's gonna be pretty epic. I'm excited for that day. :)
LOL - I'll be there!

Redpilled Mormon
captain of 100

Post by Redpilled Mormon »

BigT wrote: March 1st, 2023, 9:45 am I’m afraid I have to agree with Creator.

If so, they’ll likely come after you with both barrels loaded, to both punish and abase you in the eyes of those you know. Like they did to another Justin and his wife:
The smart thing to do is record any of secret meeting you are called in to. It's the only way to protect yourself from these predators imo.

Redpilled Mormon
captain of 100

Post by Redpilled Mormon »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: March 1st, 2023, 2:26 pm
endlessQuestions wrote: March 1st, 2023, 2:17 pm We are living in the fullness of the times, and as President Nelson has said, there are many appointed times that have yet to be fulfilled.
I'm not so sure I'd quote this man w/ regard to the times in which we live.... Jesus said a lot about our day, but much of that contradicts this vitamin-pushing retired doctor.
If only he actually pushed vitamins. Vitamins are real medicine that really heal that are made of real food that was made by a real God for just this purpose.

But this particular Mr. Burns impersonator instead pushes chemical poison made by big pharma to make trusting people sick and die, all so this disgusting gargoyle can line his own pockets.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

endlessQuestions wrote: March 1st, 2023, 8:42 am
Reluctant Watchman wrote: March 1st, 2023, 6:04 am Waiting for “the rest of the story.”
:)
That's funny, I was just waiting for more than one person to ask. Telling stories takes time, you know. And effort. And energy. Don't like to waste mine if I don't have to. ;)

Just kidding, but isn't it funny how much happens in life because we are sitting around waiting for something to happen instead of using our agency to try to help God make it happen?

Like, stopping abuse for example.

Or, I don't know, building Zion.

Anyways, you asked for the rest of the story.

There are things that I can't disclose due to the nature of my calling, but I do have another story that can help us understand how backdoors work, and why we might want to make sure we have backdoors monitored, protected, and in some cases, torn out and replaced with a brick wall.

Ready for storytime? Here we go!

This is a true story. As in, I can provide screenshots and forensic evidence to support my claims.

Yesterday, my old boss from Cisco reached out to say hello on LinkenIn.

I was surprised.

Like, really surprised.

He's a good man.

Like, a really good man.

Stood up for me when the company wanted me to get a shot, and worked with me to get an exemption (didn't happen, as they cancelled my hearing due to the fact that the Supreme Court shot that particular bird out of the sky)

Was kind.

Decent.

Generous.

Patient.

Listened carefully to my concerns.

Valued my opinion.

You know, a saintly kind of man.

But when we parted ways, we parted ways.

They tried to retain me.

I decided to leave.

And once I made my decision, they needed to focus on replacing me so their business would continue to grow and thrive.

Felt kind of like a grown-up interaction, if you know what I mean.

So to hear from him was weird.

But what made it even weirder was this.

On Sunday I was asked to perform an audit for a ward here in my Stake.

Can't talk much about that, but...

As I was getting ready to close out my audit,

something popped up on my screen.

That shouldn't have been there, in my personal and professional opinion (I have about 20 years of experience creating, maintaining, designing, architecting, and monitoring small, medium-sized, and enterprise scale data driven web applications).

Now, I'm not there as a "person" or as a "professional". I'm there as an authorized representative of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

But...

What I saw made it impossible for me to attest to the fact that the audit accurately reflected my findings.

I made sure the men who were with me both saw and understood why I wouldn't be able to complete the audit, and promised to get it over to them as soon I could figure out what was going on.

And then all hell broke loose, at least in my chemical soaked, trauma response brain. Could look totally different to somebody else, I guess.

Can't talk about this, unfortunately. Going to have to just be patient.

Except to say, after offering what I think is a very reasonable solution to the problem, I appear to have been "ghosted" by the men who are supposed to be supporting me in resolving this issue.

Like I said, I have a lot of experience in this area, and I've seen this episode before.

When the people who are supposed to be supporting you go radio silent, it usually means one of two things.

They lack proper training and have accidentally forgotten to take care of the important things.

Or

You're about to get "burned", if you know what I mean.

So, how does this relate to "back doors".

Imagine with me, if you will, the following scenario, and try to decide for yourself whether this is a reasonable interpretation of the observable facts:

In an effort to facilitate a resolution of what appears to be a serious problem, someone reveals the name of their former employer.
Someone in a very well connected, very powerful, very rich organization starts the process of initiating contact with that former employer, who is also a very well connected, very powerful, very rich organization.
The message sent is this: "Hey, we've got someone over here we're concerned about that used to work for you. Would you have someone he trusts reach out to him to see if everything's okay?"
The response is, "Sure! I'll take a look and have someone check in on him." This person may or may not honestly believe he's just doing a favor for a very important, very powerful, very rich client - which is something he or she is happy to do because it will help their relationship, which centers around contracts worth, I really don't know, but let's say hundreds of millions of dollars.
This first person looks up the personnel record of the individual in question and finds that he/she was involved in many discussions while at the company with their manager, and that they seemed to have a relationship of trust.
A call is made. "Hey, we've got a huge client asking a favor. Would you reach out to so and so and just see how their doing? May help us land that big contract that Sales is working through."
Person two, who is a good, honest, decent, loving, thoughtful man who truly cares about his former employees AND his company jumps at the chance to live out his values. "Sure!" he says.
And he contacts our friend, for no other reason than to say hello.
After no contact at all since our friend left the company.
Person two walks away feeling great about themself, knowing they did both their former employee, their boss, and HUGE CLIENT a solid.
Our friend walks away with his trauma response fully activated, walking around like a lit up Christmas tree, making people wonder if he's not quite right in the head.

Everyone's happy up the chain, because the mission was accomplished: Our friend now knows there's nowhere to hide, no one he can talk to, nothing he can do but submit to the will of those he was supposed to be able to trust, since, I don't know, let's just say, they were all supposed to understand that they are children of God.

You see, backdoors are everywhere.

They're on our houses.
They're in our applications.
They exist inside our social and institutional structures.
And they're very, very useful for people who enjoy subtle things.

I don't like backdoors.

I prefer to use the front door.
To look a man in the eye and try to resolve our differences in the way my Master has taught me to.
Seems more respectful, more transparent, more in line with what my standard works have taught me.
Just my style, I guess.
It sounds like.

"Gangstalking"

What you may be experiencing.

Would be the White Collar Version.

So slightly different tactics.

Professional Gaslighters if you will.

What Is Gang Stalking (Complete Overview: All You Need To Know)

By
Editorial Staff
October 5, 2021
What Is Gang Stalking?

What are the tactics and methods used by gang stalkers?

What are the essential elements you should know!

https://lawyer.zone/what-is-gang-stalking/

It's real.

And it works.

And the people who specialize in it.

Are connected.

To everything, and everyone, we have been talking about.

Is this what is actually happening to you?

I don't know.

And you probably will never know.

Unless the spirit tells you.

And that is the point.

You have gotten their attention.

And they have a lot to hide.

Isn't that the point of joining a secret society?

And I don't believe in any secret society saying they are declaring an "interregnum".

Or whatever word you used to describe the period of time that the U of U suspended the Yale Clubs.

After all.

Deception is what they do.

So.

Now what?

Sir H thinks either back off, or go full bore.

If you back off now.

They will leave you alone.

You have been warned.

If you continue.

It will escalate.

The only way to "win".

Is to reach the finish line.

Before they convince you to stop.

If you reach it before they stop you.

They usually back off.

They don't do revenge.

Their job is to get you to stop.

No dishonor in stopping.

The dragon is a lot bigger close up.

I have seen it from afar.

And that is as close as I want to get.

I stay armed at all times.

Revenge is handled by a different crew.

You are unlikely to outrun them.

Pray about this.

Things may have just gotten real.

Big Boss ahead.

I hope you are ready.

Sir H

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

HVDC wrote: March 1st, 2023, 5:58 pm
endlessQuestions wrote: March 1st, 2023, 8:42 am
Reluctant Watchman wrote: March 1st, 2023, 6:04 am Waiting for “the rest of the story.”
:)
That's funny, I was just waiting for more than one person to ask. Telling stories takes time, you know. And effort. And energy. Don't like to waste mine if I don't have to. ;)

Just kidding, but isn't it funny how much happens in life because we are sitting around waiting for something to happen instead of using our agency to try to help God make it happen?

Like, stopping abuse for example.

Or, I don't know, building Zion.

Anyways, you asked for the rest of the story.

There are things that I can't disclose due to the nature of my calling, but I do have another story that can help us understand how backdoors work, and why we might want to make sure we have backdoors monitored, protected, and in some cases, torn out and replaced with a brick wall.

Ready for storytime? Here we go!

This is a true story. As in, I can provide screenshots and forensic evidence to support my claims.

Yesterday, my old boss from Cisco reached out to say hello on LinkenIn.

I was surprised.

Like, really surprised.

He's a good man.

Like, a really good man.

Stood up for me when the company wanted me to get a shot, and worked with me to get an exemption (didn't happen, as they cancelled my hearing due to the fact that the Supreme Court shot that particular bird out of the sky)

Was kind.

Decent.

Generous.

Patient.

Listened carefully to my concerns.

Valued my opinion.

You know, a saintly kind of man.

But when we parted ways, we parted ways.

They tried to retain me.

I decided to leave.

And once I made my decision, they needed to focus on replacing me so their business would continue to grow and thrive.

Felt kind of like a grown-up interaction, if you know what I mean.

So to hear from him was weird.

But what made it even weirder was this.

On Sunday I was asked to perform an audit for a ward here in my Stake.

Can't talk much about that, but...

As I was getting ready to close out my audit,

something popped up on my screen.

That shouldn't have been there, in my personal and professional opinion (I have about 20 years of experience creating, maintaining, designing, architecting, and monitoring small, medium-sized, and enterprise scale data driven web applications).

Now, I'm not there as a "person" or as a "professional". I'm there as an authorized representative of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

But...

What I saw made it impossible for me to attest to the fact that the audit accurately reflected my findings.

I made sure the men who were with me both saw and understood why I wouldn't be able to complete the audit, and promised to get it over to them as soon I could figure out what was going on.

And then all hell broke loose, at least in my chemical soaked, trauma response brain. Could look totally different to somebody else, I guess.

Can't talk about this, unfortunately. Going to have to just be patient.

Except to say, after offering what I think is a very reasonable solution to the problem, I appear to have been "ghosted" by the men who are supposed to be supporting me in resolving this issue.

Like I said, I have a lot of experience in this area, and I've seen this episode before.

When the people who are supposed to be supporting you go radio silent, it usually means one of two things.

They lack proper training and have accidentally forgotten to take care of the important things.

Or

You're about to get "burned", if you know what I mean.

So, how does this relate to "back doors".

Imagine with me, if you will, the following scenario, and try to decide for yourself whether this is a reasonable interpretation of the observable facts:

In an effort to facilitate a resolution of what appears to be a serious problem, someone reveals the name of their former employer.
Someone in a very well connected, very powerful, very rich organization starts the process of initiating contact with that former employer, who is also a very well connected, very powerful, very rich organization.
The message sent is this: "Hey, we've got someone over here we're concerned about that used to work for you. Would you have someone he trusts reach out to him to see if everything's okay?"
The response is, "Sure! I'll take a look and have someone check in on him." This person may or may not honestly believe he's just doing a favor for a very important, very powerful, very rich client - which is something he or she is happy to do because it will help their relationship, which centers around contracts worth, I really don't know, but let's say hundreds of millions of dollars.
This first person looks up the personnel record of the individual in question and finds that he/she was involved in many discussions while at the company with their manager, and that they seemed to have a relationship of trust.
A call is made. "Hey, we've got a huge client asking a favor. Would you reach out to so and so and just see how their doing? May help us land that big contract that Sales is working through."
Person two, who is a good, honest, decent, loving, thoughtful man who truly cares about his former employees AND his company jumps at the chance to live out his values. "Sure!" he says.
And he contacts our friend, for no other reason than to say hello.
After no contact at all since our friend left the company.
Person two walks away feeling great about themself, knowing they did both their former employee, their boss, and HUGE CLIENT a solid.
Our friend walks away with his trauma response fully activated, walking around like a lit up Christmas tree, making people wonder if he's not quite right in the head.

Everyone's happy up the chain, because the mission was accomplished: Our friend now knows there's nowhere to hide, no one he can talk to, nothing he can do but submit to the will of those he was supposed to be able to trust, since, I don't know, let's just say, they were all supposed to understand that they are children of God.

You see, backdoors are everywhere.

They're on our houses.
They're in our applications.
They exist inside our social and institutional structures.
And they're very, very useful for people who enjoy subtle things.

I don't like backdoors.

I prefer to use the front door.
To look a man in the eye and try to resolve our differences in the way my Master has taught me to.
Seems more respectful, more transparent, more in line with what my standard works have taught me.
Just my style, I guess.
It sounds like.

"Gangstalking"

What you may be experiencing.

Would be the White Collar Version.

So slightly different tactics.

Professional Gaslighters if you will.

What Is Gang Stalking (Complete Overview: All You Need To Know)

By
Editorial Staff
October 5, 2021
What Is Gang Stalking?

What are the tactics and methods used by gang stalkers?

What are the essential elements you should know!

https://lawyer.zone/what-is-gang-stalking/

It's real.

And it works.

And the people who specialize in it.

Are connected.

To everything, and everyone, we have been talking about.

Is this what is actually happening to you?

I don't know.

And you probably will never know.

Unless the spirit tells you.

And that is the point.

You have gotten their attention.

And they have a lot to hide.

Isn't that the point of joining a secret society?

And I don't believe in any secret society saying they are declaring an "interregnum".

Or whatever word you used to describe the period of time that the U of U suspended the Yale Clubs.

After all.

Deception is what they do.

So.

Now what?

Sir H thinks either back off, or go full bore.

If you back off now.

They will leave you alone.

You have been warned.

If you continue.

It will escalate.

The only way to "win".

Is to reach the finish line.

Before they convince you to stop.

If you reach it before they stop you.

They usually back off.

They don't do revenge.

Their job is to get you to stop.

No dishonor in stopping.

The dragon is a lot bigger close up.

I have seen it from afar.

And that is as close as I want to get.

I stay armed at all times.

Revenge is handled by a different crew.

You are unlikely to outrun them.

Pray about this.

Things may have just gotten real.

Big Boss ahead.

I hope you are ready.

Sir H
I'm ready.

Because God is ready.

"And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God."

They can have my reputation.

They can have my callings.

They can have my membership.

But they can't have my integrity.

I'd share some with them, but it's kind of like oil, if you know what I mean.

God bless us all, even our enemies and those who despitefully use us.

In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Incoming.

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

I worked for a large mining company. If you got out of line or didn't show obedience to the company, they would be kind. They would smile. They would placate you and say things you wanted to hear. Until Security showed up to escort you off site. You were later fired. No obvious warning until BAM.

I watched this happen to a number of people. I could tell when someone wasn't going to be staying with the company.

I hope this doesn't happen to you, endlessQuestions. But I am not holding my breath.

Are you willing to beg to remain on the inside or accept the logical consequences?
Last edited by HereWeGo on March 3rd, 2023, 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

My faith in the leadership of the church has been flushed down the commode a few years ago... and still I am prompted to stay. It seems a complete contradiction. I do not claim to know the answers...

I do know that I have been prompted to pray for you and have done so for a couple weeks. (more earnestly the past few days)

There is an evil permeating the upper ranks...

I have been blessed with a beautiful (that term is subjective) ability to feel evil, when it is in a room; and have excused myself without explanation a time or two.

I tremble at the thought of surrounding myself with the current leaders of the church.... and yet, I am prompted to continue attending services.

Stay Strong and continue following the promptings of the HG.

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

endlessQuestions wrote: March 1st, 2023, 2:57 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: March 1st, 2023, 2:46 pm
endlessQuestions wrote: March 1st, 2023, 2:38 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: March 1st, 2023, 2:26 pm
I'm not so sure I'd quote this man w/ regard to the times in which we live.... Jesus said a lot about our day, but much of that contradicts this vitamin-pushing retired doctor.
I understand your position.

But integrity demands that I testify that many of the profoundly spiritual experiences that have happened in my life have been because I listened carefully to what that man has said during his ministry, filtered out the things the Lord told me to not do, and applied the teachings.

So, in one sense, the reason I am here is because I "followed the prophet" - when he was either:

1) teaching from the standard works
or
2) speaking by the spirit of prophecy
or
3) made a lucky guess and said something the Spirit was willing to confirm
or
4) I don't know, but I'm sure there are things I'm missing. I'm very tired, my friends. But ready to roll tonight and see if we can turn the widow's farthing into the (widow's farthing x 2).

We'll see what happens.
I have seen a lot of harm come to my friends and family because of what this church has pushed as correct doctrine.
Me too.

But of us it is required to forgive all men, and then allow the Lord to do His work, in His time, and in the manner He sees fit.

Ever thought that they are there because like the days of king Saul, people wanted a king?
Well the people got their "kings" and now here we are today, in a big fat pile of slimey poo, "in the very brinks of hell" needing a "King David" to right the ship. That's my opinion. I think they have been fakers for multiple, multiple decades. God never talked to them either. Except maybe in His wrath, through the scriptures.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

simpleton wrote: March 3rd, 2023, 7:39 am
endlessQuestions wrote: March 1st, 2023, 2:38 pm

I understand your position.

But integrity demands that I testify that many of the profoundly spiritual experiences that have happened in my life have been because I listened carefully to what that man has said during his ministry, filtered out the things the Lord told me to not do, and applied the teachings.

So, in one sense, the reason I am here is because I "followed the prophet" - when he was either:

1) teaching from the standard works
or
2) speaking by the spirit of prophecy
or
3) made a lucky guess and said something the Spirit was willing to confirm
or
4) I don't know, but I'm sure there are things I'm missing. I'm very tired, my friends. But ready to roll tonight and see if we can turn the widow's farthing into the (widow's farthing x 2).

We'll see what happens.
I have seen a lot of harm come to my friends and family because of what this church has pushed as correct doctrine.
Me too.

Ever thought that they are there because like the days of king Saul, people wanted a king?
Well the people got their "kings" and now here we are today, in a big fat pile of slimey poo, "in the very brinks of hell" needing a "King David" to right the ship. That's my opinion. I think they have been fakers for multiple, multiple decades. God never talked to them either. Except maybe in His wrath, through the scriptures.
You wanna know and understand the state of the leadership? Look at the members.
You wanna change and get strong leaders into leadership? You gotta change the state of the members.
The Lord allows the members the leadership they deserve and desire.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Cruiserdude wrote: March 3rd, 2023, 7:42 am
simpleton wrote: March 3rd, 2023, 7:39 am

Me too.

You wanna know and understand the state of the leadership? Look at the members.
You wanna change and get strong leaders into leadership? You gotta change the state of the members.
The Lord allows the members the leadership they deserve and desire.
This.

We have been poor masters, and now our “servant leaders” are poor leaders, in my opinion (and the opinion of the SEC, apparently).

To right the ship, we must become good masters again, and learn how to exercise our gifts and talents to train out leaders how they should behave, in a spirit of meekness and humility.

Once we have saved the Constitution of the Church, which is currently hanging by a thread based on my observations, perhaps others can follow our example and help us save the Constitution of our country (I’m based in the United States of America). Since it’s been prophesied that will occur and all.

Taking another day off today to be with family. Have a good one, all.

Nevervaxxed
captain of 100

Post by Nevervaxxed »

Wow. I've faced similar at work... and was completely castigated for years! They dis everything they could to fire me, and took disciplinary measures. I continued to fight back, through proper and legal channels, and boy have I learned a lot! After 5 years I received a "final order" from the Merit Systems and Protection Board (MSPB). Out of the blue, although I knee I had filed an appeal with the MSPB (5 years ago!), I received a "Final Order" from said board. I WON! Those who retaliated are now being investigated by the Office of Special Counsel (OSC), and the agency in question has been ordered by the MSPB to remove all evidence of disciplinary actions taken against me, to repay with interest lost pay, compensatory damages, legal fees, etc. I was ecstatic. All it took was an unbiased board to review all the facts. It has been a very tough road, but one I am so glad I choose, instead of buckling to their pressure. The fact that they knew I would always push back against wrong, helped me resist their attempts to force me to get vaxxed too. I am "blacklisted" and therfore will never get promoted, and I have learned to always watch my back. But they are "scared" of me now. I can feel it from them. I no longer am nervous, or angry when I deal with them, they are now. And, most of all, I retained my INTEGRITY. I was/am a stalwart whistle-blower that could not be bought or scared off. The Lord helps those who stand strong in their beliefs. I know he inspired me along the way, when,even my wife wanted me to buckle so I could keep my job... hang in there. Stay strong!

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

Momma J wrote: March 3rd, 2023, 5:35 am My faith in the leadership of the church has been flushed down the commode a few years ago... and still I am prompted to stay. It seems a complete contradiction. I do not claim to know the answers...

I do know that I have been prompted to pray for you and have done so for a couple weeks. (more earnestly the past few days)

I tremble at the thought of surrounding myself with the current leaders of the church.... and yet, I am prompted to continue attending services.

Stay Strong and continue following the promptings of the HG.
Exactly the same with me.

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

endlessQuestions wrote: March 3rd, 2023, 8:27 am
To right the ship, we must become good masters again, and learn how to exercise our gifts and talents to train out leaders how they should behave, in a spirit of meekness and humility.
I doubt that the Lord wants to right the ship. He is going to let it sink. Our job is to learn what the Lord wants each of us to do. Each has a path. The path doesn't include a sinking ship.

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

endlessQuestions wrote: March 3rd, 2023, 8:27 am Once we have saved the Constitution of the Church, which is currently hanging by a thread based on my observations, perhaps others can follow our example and help us save the Constitution of our country (I’m based in the United States of America). Since it’s been prophesied that will occur and all.
3 Nephi 16:10 says that the fullness of the gospel will be taken away from the gentile ephramite church and be given to another. The "Constitution of the Church" will not survive.

Isaiah is clear that the country will not survive. Isaiah 7:20 says the land will be shaved with a razor. Footnotes say: "IE the land will be depopulated by a foreign invader". Isaiah 6:13 says that a tenth of the population will remain. These will be the righteous of the country.

Our current focus should NOT be on saving church and country but finding out what the Lord wants us to do PERSONALLY to get into a position so that we don't go down with the "Good ship Zion". We need to find out how the Lord wants us to become righteous, as the tenth who remain, so that we can help build the City of Zion afterwards.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

How to Use a Backdoor

Post by BeNotDeceived »

HereWeGo wrote: March 3rd, 2023, 10:52 am
endlessQuestions wrote: March 3rd, 2023, 8:27 am
I doubt that the Lord wants to right the ship. He is going to let it sink. Our job is to learn what the Lord wants each of us to do. Each has a path. The path doesn't include a sinking ship.

I may wield the Spirit like a baseball bat
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=863
High Spy wrote: March 3rd, 2023, 5:22 pm
The Wicker Man wrote: February 27th, 2023, 9:03 am
I'm not a person of great personal volition. When the Spirit moves me I move and I do what the Spirit moves me to do. I may wield the Spirit like a baseball bat but it is the Spirit that has me move my arm. …
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/search.php?keywords ... mit=Search

search.php?keywords=Baseball&terms=all& ... mit=Search

The preceding links will find many related links, especially when logged in.
Please also add this post to the history of discussing Plan B.

B is for Baseball, but not bat. :mrgreen:

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

HereWeGo wrote: March 3rd, 2023, 11:10 am Isaiah 6:13 says that a tenth of the population will remain. These will be the righteous of the country.
A tenth of that would still be a lot of people.

The USA supposedly had 331.9 million in 2021. So, 331,900,000?
1/10 of that is 33,190,000.
I had always thought we'd be lucky to have 1,000 left in this country, but if that scripture is literally true (applied to the United States of America), that's over 33 million people left. (It is a big country, and the survivors could be spread out, but that's still a lot bigger number than I had ever supposed.)

I suppose the point could be made that we should go from the 2019 census (if there was one), before they started killing people with the cov jag.

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

Silver Pie wrote: March 3rd, 2023, 8:42 pm
HereWeGo wrote: March 3rd, 2023, 11:10 am Isaiah 6:13 says that a tenth of the population will remain. These will be the righteous of the country.

I had always thought we'd be lucky to have 1,000 left in this country, but if that scripture is literally true (applied to the United States of America), that's over 33 million people left. (It is a big country, and the survivors could be spread out, but that's still a lot bigger number than I had ever supposed.)

I suppose the point could be made that we should go from the 2019 census (if there was one), before they started killing people with the cov jag.
I thought Gileadi had said a tenth of a tenth and I believe this is true. However, the scripture I used had only said a tenth so i stuck with that.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

HereWeGo wrote: March 4th, 2023, 12:36 pm
Silver Pie wrote: March 3rd, 2023, 8:42 pm

I thought Gileadi had said a tenth of a tenth and I believe this is true. However, the scripture I used had only said a tenth so i stuck with that.
Gileadi’s interpretation of this verse says a tenth of a tenth. I can’t specifically remember where he gets that from, but he does have that interpretation. It’s something like a tenth are left, but only a tenth of those are the ones who were miraculously saved by the Lord.