Call me Uncle Jack

Tell us about yourself...
UncleJack
Hi, I'm new.

Call me Uncle Jack

Post by UncleJack »

Hi. I am a Jack Mormon. I am here for the heretic forum, probably exclusively. My life experiences have lead me off the path and back on it again, from such, and due to gifts that allow me to explain things well, I will be delving into topics people have not understood from time to time. I am active as possible in the church (health permitting), but have also directly faced challenges from people not following doctrine, including but not limited to leaders denying the prophet, and more. It has not destroyed my testimony, but my faith in people is pretty much gone. Thus, I will only really be posting in the most protected of areas, the heretic forum at least for now. Yes, some people have claimed I am a heretic myself, yet they were the ones not following doctrine or the church as a whole each time, so no, I have never really self identified as a heretic. I feel there is light and darkness in such heretical subjects, and would like to expound upon both and ultimately let you decide if you would ever do such in your life or not, and perhaps even avoid risks if there are any. Knowledge truly is power.

I am an unpublished author, and my book was about proof of God (to me), ego, the nature of man, and the blueprint to creation the gospel gives to us. The content of the book will not likely be shared here. The content became how I live my life, how my testimony became unbreakable, and why all the crap I have faced in the church, for over 10 years, from people not even knowing the doctrine has not fazed my beliefs. If my testimony were normal, born to people in sacrament meeting kind you have always heard, I would have "left the church forever" many times over already by now. I have my own kind of witness outside of church, proof I call it sometimes, and it does not disappoint or fail me. My emotions obviously do, and I did leave the church several times in my life, each being the harder times of my life, as my beliefs struggle to make ends meet without the church now days kind of thing. Currently, not in such a slump, and I really love my current ward. I do have all the Gifts of God, and I don't know if I will explain how gifts are part of us, as it was part of my book too.

I may also be the only one on earth, in my opinion, to have ever been banned from setting foot on local church grounds and offered a temple recommend in the same breath. I rebuked my attackers one time, they severely feared something and banned me because "too many people were afraid of me", but offered the temple recommend as they knew I was right and was the actual victim and seemed worthy, spoke truth, or something... I really don't know for sure. I rejected the recommend offer as they wanted to do a single stake interview for the recommend as I was banned from my bishops office and building... breaking more rules when my original complaints were them breaking the churches rules and guidelines in the first place, obviously did not appease me. A rumor later spread that I was going to murder people because I silenced my attackers from speaking about the events and leaders that would ruin the church we all loved in our area. This silence and one mans fear, lead him to tell his wife to stay away from me, but he could not tell her why. This lead the wife to know he was fearing for his life for some reason and he would not say why. The rumor then started from this other man, that I would kill people and their entire families because he would not tell his wife, under nothing more then an actual threat of being sued by me for starting rumors that would "stop the work" in our area. So instead of rumors that could destroy the church, the rumors happened anyway and destroyed me personally instead. I never made any death threats of any kind. I gotta say though, nothing more annoying and strange feeling then being pushed way past your limits, falsely accused of murderous intent, then found actually considering if life would actually change all that much from the real thing vs what the rumor already caused to happen, but never so much as giving them the satisfaction of being "right about me" all along.

Some people think I am quite old, even when I was a teen, they called me an old soul. Part of it may also have been my bad back, but old soul was true in the normal sense/use too. I am an Eagle Scout, thus before the church left the scouting program behind in favor of it's own program that never really showed up, yet. I am nearly disabled and currently in the last 6 months alone have faced about 6 different kinds of serious valid physical death possibilities. One of such being a "covid long haul" category. Basically, weakened lung issue post/from covid that the "totally normal" snot in the lung thing is not coughed out correctly anymore, and upon exhale often results in partial lung collapse and not able to inhale in one of said branches of lung airways. Kind of like snot seals part of the lung shut, upon exhale, then things seem to rip in my chest as it frantically tries and fails to reinflate itself. I vibrate the snot out, as an artificial stimulation of the cilla (hairs inside the lungs meant to clear the lungs), and then cough it out like I should have in the first place. This annoyance makes all colds and forms of getting a runny nose more dangerous to me, yeah, tons of ways and I still only consider all this one way of my 6 ways I could die of late. Sadly even masks do me in when worn for too long, and it isn't so much that I can't breathe as the humidity of my exhale making my nose run, and subsequently collapse my lung. I may even be one of the few on earth that can actually and physically drown in my own tears, and from 30+ years of various abuse from my family, 10+ years of abuse from church people not knowing stuff and attacking me over it, and a nearly non existent social circle, take your pick of what I may cry over and die from, the possibilities are truly endless in this one category alone. Little bit of personal revelation on such life long trauma has told me I can relate to anyone, on any subject though. Not that I especially like helping people, or care what they do with themselves (as in, if they listen to what I say or not, I generally don't force subjects or things on people in other words), but I mostly stand off on the side, don't often answer many questions, and mostly take the stand of "people just suck" until proven otherwise. Although, I don't often judge people at all until they prove they suck... I guess that is just how I deal with them after, or just something I tell myself.

Again, not sure how much I will participate on this forum, not sure how much I will be answering questions, and will mostly be in the heretic forum. Subjects may not be for children, thus my screen name can be used to hide the content from people in public. I am a Jack Mormon, thus the fun phrase "you don't know jack" could be used when speaking of sensitive subjects, and answering with something like "I know Uncle Jack" if the subject is not really OK for public or children's consumption, or just your personal family standards that do indeed vary from house to house among our churches culture in the same city even.... so, if there is something you wanted to say to someone, there is an out for you to use, if just saying it out loud is too uncomfortable for you, for whatever reason. I would refrain from doing so on the forum though in case a moderator dings you for being mean to me, even though I am OK with it and started it myself, don't go breaking rules I didn't make. ;)

I found out about this forum from a discussion on Glen Beck's "Crimes or Cover Up" back when it first aired during the pandemic and it was a heavily suppressed story until Fauci was indited by the senate. It has been years in the making for me to decide if I wanted to join the forum or not since then. Ultimately, I have many subjects outside of the direct gospel that are in need of clarification that I could speak to well, some of them personally. Thus my reasoning to join finally after the years of debating in my head about it. I will probably never give out my real name due to past persecution, but another reason I finally joined was the observation that the people that hear my words have not been the same people as my attackers, thus no direct link, nor even the same subject being attacked ever really came up in the past. Even when I speak doctrine, it should be evident that people will see it as not normal, or thus heretical in some peoples minds. I have plenty of experience with such, and prefer the posts not move from the heretic sub forum, even if you totally feel this should be the way, or is not heretical, I would say as soon as someone tries to repeat my explanations and fail at it they would likely be so far "off course" in some leaders minds that they would face trouble themselves. In most cases such persecution and misunderstandings would hurt the church, thus the blame can be on me, in a heretic forum, until the day the church makes such things cannon (fully endorsed doctrine) on their own. Until then, I can take the blame anonymously, and you can give all the credit for good things to God or Christ directly on your own, leave me out of that bit. Do so privately in prayer, most of what I learn is from God testifying I am correct in inquiries, thus thanking and crediting Him is appropriate when good things come to you through me, as I definitely have many flaws I assure you. Much of what I plan on sharing, I feel is not from me at all anyway. Many will even find I am quite anti-heretic, and more doctrinal then not, despite a past that would mold most people into total hate for the church.

Hopefully, I have time to share, and my health does not get the better of me in the end too, it is a total hot mess for the last several years.

creator
(of the Forum)

Re: Call me Uncle Jack

Post by creator »

Welcome :)

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

I self identify as a heretic.

Welcome to the forum. 🙂

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

This will be… interesting. Bienvenido Hermano!
:D

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

Welcome, Jack.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Sounds like you'll fit right in 😁

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

Welcome! I have found this a fairly safe place to discuss exactly the types of things you mention in your post.

Enjoy, and let us know how we can be of assistance in your journey!

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

Welcome, I too was once very "stealthy" as to what and where I post. Now I throw pretty much whatever I feel I should share right out into the open. I have even posted my real name and location a couple of times on a few sites.

I worry for my family and try to reel it in. I do understand why you chose your stance.... and I am looking forward to gaining wisdom.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

UncleJack wrote: February 28th, 2023, 9:56 pm Hi. I am a Jack Mormon. I am here for the heretic forum, probably exclusively. My life experiences have lead me off the path and back on it again, from such, and due to gifts that allow me to explain things well, I will be delving into topics people have not understood from time to time. I am active as possible in the church (health permitting), but have also directly faced challenges from people not following doctrine, including but not limited to leaders denying the prophet, and more. It has not destroyed my testimony, but my faith in people is pretty much gone. Thus, I will only really be posting in the most protected of areas, the heretic forum at least for now. Yes, some people have claimed I am a heretic myself, yet they were the ones not following doctrine or the church as a whole each time, so no, I have never really self identified as a heretic. I feel there is light and darkness in such heretical subjects, and would like to expound upon both and ultimately let you decide if you would ever do such in your life or not, and perhaps even avoid risks if there are any. Knowledge truly is power.

I am an unpublished author, and my book was about proof of God (to me), ego, the nature of man, and the blueprint to creation the gospel gives to us. The content of the book will not likely be shared here. The content became how I live my life, how my testimony became unbreakable, and why all the crap I have faced in the church, for over 10 years, from people not even knowing the doctrine has not fazed my beliefs. If my testimony were normal, born to people in sacrament meeting kind you have always heard, I would have "left the church forever" many times over already by now. I have my own kind of witness outside of church, proof I call it sometimes, and it does not disappoint or fail me. My emotions obviously do, and I did leave the church several times in my life, each being the harder times of my life, as my beliefs struggle to make ends meet without the church now days kind of thing. Currently, not in such a slump, and I really love my current ward. I do have all the Gifts of God, and I don't know if I will explain how gifts are part of us, as it was part of my book too.

I may also be the only one on earth, in my opinion, to have ever been banned from setting foot on local church grounds and offered a temple recommend in the same breath. I rebuked my attackers one time, they severely feared something and banned me because "too many people were afraid of me", but offered the temple recommend as they knew I was right and was the actual victim and seemed worthy, spoke truth, or something... I really don't know for sure. I rejected the recommend offer as they wanted to do a single stake interview for the recommend as I was banned from my bishops office and building... breaking more rules when my original complaints were them breaking the churches rules and guidelines in the first place, obviously did not appease me. A rumor later spread that I was going to murder people because I silenced my attackers from speaking about the events and leaders that would ruin the church we all loved in our area. This silence and one mans fear, lead him to tell his wife to stay away from me, but he could not tell her why. This lead the wife to know he was fearing for his life for some reason and he would not say why. The rumor then started from this other man, that I would kill people and their entire families because he would not tell his wife, under nothing more then an actual threat of being sued by me for starting rumors that would "stop the work" in our area. So instead of rumors that could destroy the church, the rumors happened anyway and destroyed me personally instead. I never made any death threats of any kind. I gotta say though, nothing more annoying and strange feeling then being pushed way past your limits, falsely accused of murderous intent, then found actually considering if life would actually change all that much from the real thing vs what the rumor already caused to happen, but never so much as giving them the satisfaction of being "right about me" all along.

Some people think I am quite old, even when I was a teen, they called me an old soul. Part of it may also have been my bad back, but old soul was true in the normal sense/use too. I am an Eagle Scout, thus before the church left the scouting program behind in favor of it's own program that never really showed up, yet. I am nearly disabled and currently in the last 6 months alone have faced about 6 different kinds of serious valid physical death possibilities. One of such being a "covid long haul" category. Basically, weakened lung issue post/from covid that the "totally normal" snot in the lung thing is not coughed out correctly anymore, and upon exhale often results in partial lung collapse and not able to inhale in one of said branches of lung airways. Kind of like snot seals part of the lung shut, upon exhale, then things seem to rip in my chest as it frantically tries and fails to reinflate itself. I vibrate the snot out, as an artificial stimulation of the cilla (hairs inside the lungs meant to clear the lungs), and then cough it out like I should have in the first place. This annoyance makes all colds and forms of getting a runny nose more dangerous to me, yeah, tons of ways and I still only consider all this one way of my 6 ways I could die of late. Sadly even masks do me in when worn for too long, and it isn't so much that I can't breathe as the humidity of my exhale making my nose run, and subsequently collapse my lung. I may even be one of the few on earth that can actually and physically drown in my own tears, and from 30+ years of various abuse from my family, 10+ years of abuse from church people not knowing stuff and attacking me over it, and a nearly non existent social circle, take your pick of what I may cry over and die from, the possibilities are truly endless in this one category alone. Little bit of personal revelation on such life long trauma has told me I can relate to anyone, on any subject though. Not that I especially like helping people, or care what they do with themselves (as in, if they listen to what I say or not, I generally don't force subjects or things on people in other words), but I mostly stand off on the side, don't often answer many questions, and mostly take the stand of "people just suck" until proven otherwise. Although, I don't often judge people at all until they prove they suck... I guess that is just how I deal with them after, or just something I tell myself.

Again, not sure how much I will participate on this forum, not sure how much I will be answering questions, and will mostly be in the heretic forum. Subjects may not be for children, thus my screen name can be used to hide the content from people in public. I am a Jack Mormon, thus the fun phrase "you don't know jack" could be used when speaking of sensitive subjects, and answering with something like "I know Uncle Jack" if the subject is not really OK for public or children's consumption, or just your personal family standards that do indeed vary from house to house among our churches culture in the same city even.... so, if there is something you wanted to say to someone, there is an out for you to use, if just saying it out loud is too uncomfortable for you, for whatever reason. I would refrain from doing so on the forum though in case a moderator dings you for being mean to me, even though I am OK with it and started it myself, don't go breaking rules I didn't make. ;)

I found out about this forum from a discussion on Glen Beck's "Crimes or Cover Up" back when it first aired during the pandemic and it was a heavily suppressed story until Fauci was indited by the senate. It has been years in the making for me to decide if I wanted to join the forum or not since then. Ultimately, I have many subjects outside of the direct gospel that are in need of clarification that I could speak to well, some of them personally. Thus my reasoning to join finally after the years of debating in my head about it. I will probably never give out my real name due to past persecution, but another reason I finally joined was the observation that the people that hear my words have not been the same people as my attackers, thus no direct link, nor even the same subject being attacked ever really came up in the past. Even when I speak doctrine, it should be evident that people will see it as not normal, or thus heretical in some peoples minds. I have plenty of experience with such, and prefer the posts not move from the heretic sub forum, even if you totally feel this should be the way, or is not heretical, I would say as soon as someone tries to repeat my explanations and fail at it they would likely be so far "off course" in some leaders minds that they would face trouble themselves. In most cases such persecution and misunderstandings would hurt the church, thus the blame can be on me, in a heretic forum, until the day the church makes such things cannon (fully endorsed doctrine) on their own. Until then, I can take the blame anonymously, and you can give all the credit for good things to God or Christ directly on your own, leave me out of that bit. Do so privately in prayer, most of what I learn is from God testifying I am correct in inquiries, thus thanking and crediting Him is appropriate when good things come to you through me, as I definitely have many flaws I assure you. Much of what I plan on sharing, I feel is not from me at all anyway. Many will even find I am quite anti-heretic, and more doctrinal then not, despite a past that would mold most people into total hate for the church.

Hopefully, I have time to share, and my health does not get the better of me in the end too, it is a total hot mess for the last several years.
I'm sorry you struggle for breath, UncleJack.

Did you take the COVID vaccine?
If so, do you feel like it is contributing to your plight?

Have you tried any homeopathic treatments?

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

UncleJack wrote: February 28th, 2023, 9:56 pm Hi. I am a Jack Mormon. I am here for the heretic forum, probably exclusively. My life experiences have lead me off the path…I feel there is light and darkness in such heretical subjects, and would like to expound upon both and ultimately let you decide if you would ever do such in your life or not, and perhaps even avoid risks if there are any. Knowledge truly is power...

I may even be one of the few on earth that can actually and physically drown in my own tears, and from 30+ years of various abuse from my family, 10+ years of abuse from church people not knowing stuff and attacking me over it, and a nearly non existent social circle, take your pick of what I may cry over and die from, the possibilities are truly endless in this one category alone.
Little bit of personal revelation on such life long trauma has told me I can relate to anyone, on any subject though…
Hi UncleJack, I just responded to your post in the Heretical subforum.

You are not alone in being off the path. But you know what? These paths are so subjectively imaginary! We all - even the most Mormony Mormon - are all Jack Mormons in the sense that we all cherry pick. Intelligence = “to choose between.” How you define good/perfection & evil/corruption is unique to how I define them. We each have certain values that are prioritized above others. If we’re smart about it, we look to a time-tested standard of measurement like the greatest commandments (LOVE/prioritize: God/Truth, Others & Self).

Light & dark - “opposition in all things.” God may be partly defined as the process of shedding light on what is dark/subconscious. Knowledge is power - & how many types of knowledge depend on inner knowledge!

It sucks to experience abuse from family & it’s a bummer you have had other trials. I have experienced similar, & am learning to heal & rely on God. Your health trials may have multiple puzzle pieces, 1 being mind-body (placebo/nocebo effect). Eg., lung problems represent “The ability to take in life… depression, grief, Fear of taking in life. Not felling worthy of living life fully.”
  • Affirmations to heal:
    “I take in life in perfect balance.
    I have the capacity to take in the fullness of life.
    I lovingly live life to the fullest.”
I hope & pray you heal well and soon & come out better for it all.

moving2zion
captain of 100

Post by moving2zion »

Welcome to the forum. May you find peace and friends!