Inverted Pentagram on Temples

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Peeps
captain of 1,000

Re: Inverted Pentagram on Temples

Post by Peeps »

abijah wrote: February 21st, 2023, 10:24 pm
Peeps wrote: February 21st, 2023, 9:36 pmabijah:
"I remember first hearing the theory of Lucifer having been a 5th amphibian cherub prior to the fall from that one asian guy on youtube who does the clickbait-y titles,..."

I wager the asian guy you're talking about is Dr. Gene Kim, and his youtube channel with the clickbait-y titles is "Real Bible Believers" of San Francisco, lol? I pray for his little enclave in San Francisco, can you imagine the cahones it takes to street preach in that territory? I was inspired by his message called "Beat you with a Rod," otherwise, I usually cannot listen to him very long.
yeah talk about enemy territory.

for me he always fell under the category of someone who has a genuine penchant for insight but who primarily served a goal of getting a certain quota of videos out per week or something like that, so it felt like mostly filler-type content with the odd gem interspersed here and there. i haven't paid much attention to him in recent years because i felt theres better stuff out there, but i remember some of his better insights like this one.
Peeps wrote: February 21st, 2023, 9:36 pmI really enjoyed the insights given by Matthieu Pageau in the videos you hyperlinked.
he's a scripture genius imo. a perspective that causes one to level-up if one can grapple.
Peeps wrote: February 21st, 2023, 9:36 pmCan you imagine the powers of persuasion Lucifer had before he fell?
I've heard the Baal cycle being compared to Braveheart. 'Freedom' is overrated and the ideal of adolescence.
Peeps wrote: February 21st, 2023, 9:36 pmIf he persuaded a third of heaven to follow him while they we're still dwelling in the presence of God, us little ole' gnolaum probably didn't have much of a chance to resist if the Ezekiel 28 "stones of fire" he was walking in the midst of = gnolaum.
I'm sure you're aware of how Isaiah 14 kind of stands side-by-side in terms of describing Lucifer and his fall. In Isa`14 the 'Daystar' proclaims his intent as elevating himself as "above the 'stars' of heaven" (angels/watchers).

I've heard convincing arguments in the past that these "stars"/angels correlate with the fire-stones of Ezek`28. Divine council members (gnolaum?).

Ezekiel 28 specifically describes Lucifer as the "anointed cherub that covereth" (on top), the own who spreads-out from above, from the ^top ⬆️ (and then gets inverted to the bottom ⬇️)

🔄 😣 talk about feeling top-heavy (it must be so hard being God 😥)
I will check out the Matthieu Pageau book, The Language Of Creation: Cosmic Symbolism In Genesis.

I also noticed that Jonathan Pageau also written some books about God and his Monster-dog, which I presume is about the Leviathan/Behemoth. Have you read them?

It is hard to be God when you're NOT! Lol

These inverted pentagrams are extra droopy, which is probably somewhat significant in occult language/symbolism...

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Re: Inverted Pentagram on Temples

Post by Peeps »

Peeps wrote: October 3rd, 2021, 3:47 pm
abijah` wrote: October 3rd, 2021, 3:10 am
Peeps wrote: October 2nd, 2021, 8:03 pm 9. And Cain took ’Âwân his sister
AWan? :lol: don't like that guy.
Peeps wrote: October 3rd, 2021, 12:36 am This is probably why Tubal Cain is a name revered by Masons, and perhaps a password for the 3rd degree.

"Tubal Cain mastered working with metals and forging tools and was the first instructor of workers in those metals, affording him a place of honor and respect in Freemasonry as a forefather of all master craftsmen. His example as a teacher illustrates the value Masons place on sharing their knowledge with their brethren.

To complete the third degree, a Brother must learn to use the working tools of the Craft to fulfill the plans of the Divine Artist. He can only achieve the rank of Master Mason, living his life fully in the light of Freemasonry, by mastering the moral and philosophical lessons taught in the lodge by wise and experienced Brothers who are walking in the footsteps of Tubal Cain.

27 And Tubal Cain told his father to draw his bow, and with the arrows he smote Cain, who was yet far off, and he slew him, for he appeared to them to be an animal.

31 And Lamech was very much grieved at having done this, and in clapping his hands together he struck his son and caused his death.

32 And the wives of Lamech heard what Lamech had done, and they sought to kill him.[/i]

However, it is peeps opinion, that the city of Enoch taught by the Church is a mixed up story of the city of Enoch built by Cain, and the biblical Babylon built by Nimrod in the plain of Shinar after the flood (Babylon is simply called Shinar in the book of Jasher), plus a hefty dose of Joseph's imaginative embellishment.

This is from chapter 7 of the book of Jasher.

And Cush the son of Ham, the son of Noah, took a wife in those days in his old age, and she bare a son, and they called his name Nimrod, saying, At that time the sons of men again began to rebel and transgress against God, and the child grew up, and his father loved him exceedingly, for he was the son of his old age.

24 And the garments of skin which God made for Adam and his wife, when they went out of the garden, were given to Cush.

25 For after the death of Adam and his wife, the garments were given to Enoch, the son of Jared, and when Enoch was taken up to God, he gave them to Methuselah, his son.

26 And at the death of Methuselah, Noah took them and brought them to the ark, and they were with him until he went out of the ark.

27 And in their going out, Ham stole those garments from Noah his father, and he took them and hid them from his brothers.

28 And when Ham begat his first born Cush, he gave him the garments in secret, and they were with Cush many days.

29 And Cush also concealed them from his sons and brothers, and when Cush had begotten Nimrod, he gave him those garments through his love for him, and Nimrod grew up, and when he was twenty years old he put on those garments.

30 And Nimrod became strong when he put on the garments, and God gave him might and strength, and he was a mighty hunter in the earth, yea, he was a mighty hunter in the field, and he hunted the animals and he built altars, and he offered upon them the animals before the Lord.

31 And Nimrod strengthened himself, and he rose up from amongst his brethren, and he fought the battles of his brethren against all their enemies round about.

32 And the Lord delivered all the enemies of his brethren in his hands, and God prospered him from time to time in his battles, and he reigned upon earth.

33 Therefore it became current in those days, when a man ushered forth those that he had trained up for battle, he would say to them, Like God did to Nimrod, who was a mighty hunter in the earth, and who succeeded in the battles that prevailed against his brethren, that he delivered them from the hands of their enemies, so may God strengthen us and deliver us this day.

34 And when Nimrod was forty years old, at that time there was a war between his brethren and the children of Japheth, so that they were in the power of their enemies.

35 And Nimrod went forth at that time, and he assembled all the sons of Cush and their families, about four hundred and sixty men, and he hired also from some of his friends and acquaintances about eighty men, and be gave them their hire, and he went with them to battle, and when he was on the road, Nimrod strengthened the hearts of the people that went with him.

36 And he said to them, Do not fear, neither be alarmed, for all our enemies will be delivered into our hands, and you may do with them as you please.

37 And all the men that went were about five hundred, and they fought against their enemies, and they destroyed them, and subdued them, and Nimrod placed standing officers over them in their respective places.

38 And he took some of their children as security, and they were all servants to Nimrod and to his brethren, and Nimrod and all the people that were with him turned homeward.

39 And when Nimrod had joyfully returned from battle, after having conquered his enemies, all his brethren, together with those who knew him before, assembled to make him king over them, and they placed the regal crown upon his head.

40 And he set over his subjects and people, princes, judges, and rulers, as is the custom amongst kings.

41 And he placed Terah the son of Nahor the prince of his host, and he dignified him and elevated him above all his princes.

42 And whilst he was reigning according to his heart's desire, after having conquered all his enemies around, he advised with his counselors to build a city for his palace, and they did so.

43 And they found a large valley opposite to the east, and they built him a large and extensive city, and Nimrod called the name of the city that he built Shinar, for the Lord had vehemently shaken his enemies and destroyed them.

44 And Nimrod dwelt in Shinar, and he reigned securely, and he fought with his enemies and he subdued them, and he prospered in all his battles, and his kingdom became very great.

45 And all nations and tongues heard of his fame, and they gathered themselves to him, and they bowed down to the earth, and they brought him offerings, and he became their lord and king, and they all dwelt with him in the city at Shinar, and Nimrod reigned in the earth over all the sons of Noah, and they were all under his power and counsel.

46 And all the earth was of one tongue and words of union, but Nimrod did not go in the ways of the Lord, and he was more wicked than all the men that were before him, from the days of the flood until those days.

47 And he made gods of wood and stone, and he bowed down to them, and he rebelled against the Lord, and taught all his subjects and the people of the earth his wicked ways; and Mardon his son was more wicked than his father.

48 And every one that heard of the acts of Mardon the son of Nimrod would say, concerning him, From the wicked goeth forth wickedness; therefore it became a proverb in the whole earth, saying, From the wicked goeth forth wickedness, and it was current in the words of men from that time to this.

49 And Terah the son of Nahor, prince of Nimrod's host, was in those days very great in the sight of the king and his subjects, and the king and princes loved him, and they elevated him very high.

50 And Terah took a wife and her name was Amthelo the daughter of Cornebo; and the wife of Terah conceived and bare him a son in those days.

51 Terah was seventy years old when he begat him, and Terah called the name of his son that was born to him Abram, because the king had raised him in those days, and dignified him above all his princes that were with him.

https://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/apo/jasher/7.htm

This Book of Enoch has nothing to do with the one in the Pearl of Great Price, and it is much more interesting, particularly chapter 6 which describes Genesis chapter 6 in much more detail.

https://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/index.htm
Wow proper good post. So much popping out left and right. But apparently I need sleep, and there's something about writing that proper wakes me up like little else, whether its journal entries, or LDSFF diatribes. But whatever - its been wild how liberal the Lord has been in pouring out the light of inspiration on me recently, I have no idea why, but my instinct and natural desire is to soak it in as much as I can as its given, like "seek the Lord while He's near" or something like that. Cos I know from experience how there are seasons to how the Lord ebbs-and-flows to His own to-and-fro, there are natural (and of course supernatural) fluctuations to how He imparts things. Giving the Lord all
the volume-space to pour out what He will in the given time period.

Lamech is a nasty POS. Demonstrably.

Cain, while selfish, still perceived his mark/curse as a punishment, to be suffered:

Gen 4
Cain said to the LORD, “My punishment is greater than I can bear."

Lamech is next-level. He sees Cain's punishment as a blessing, using his two wives as witnesses (that's smart):

Gen 4
Lamech said to his wives: “Adah and Zillah, hear my voice; you wives of Lamech, listen to what I say: I have killed a man for wounding me, a young man for striking me.
If Cain’s revenge is sevenfold, then Lamech’s is seventy-sevenfold.”
https://bibleproject.com/podcast/theme-snake-throne-room-son-man-e3/# wrote: Tim: Yeah, after he kills Abel he's expelled and goes further east and the first thing he does is build a city. He built the city, has lots of kids, and then the seventh generation from his line is a guy named Lamech.

Jon: What does his name mean?

Tim: Well, it's not a name. There's a couple of clues here. When you read the name Lamech, and you look it up in concordance, there are only two Lamechs in the whole Bible. And it's this Lamech and then the Lamech that comes from his other brother's line.

Jon: It's not a common name.

Tim: It's not a common name. Then if you stare at it longer, in Hebrew, it's both the vowels and the letters of the Hebrew noun for king just turned backwards - inside out.

Jon: The inverted king.

Tim: He's a perverted king. He's a backwards king or the anti-king in other words. This guy Lamech, what does he do? He says, "Listen, Cain killed the guy and God put up with him."

Jon: Go put up with him and He protected him.

Tim: "So you know what? I murdered this kid the other day and I declare that God has to also put up with me seventy times seven." More or less. I'm paraphrasing. But he rewrites God's forgiveness of Cain so to speak and uses it as license for even greater murder. This is all in the context of the first human city. So there's that happening. So all of a sudden you're watching this—

Jon: That's not the kind of neighbor you want.
Tim: Totally. If Cain was becoming an animal by killing his brother, this guy, he's just like... Jon: That guy needs to be on a watch list.

Tim: He's hell on wheels. You know what I mean? He's become less than human. He believes now that his honor is exalted by needlessly murdering another human. It's different than Cain where it's like," Oh, I'm angry I'm jealous. I think I should have what you get." But here Lamech's just like absurd violence. It's an animal.

Jon: He turned up to eleven.

Tim: Totally. So contrast that. Then the narrative goes back. That's the line that comes from Cain. Genesis 5 gives us the line that comes from Cain's younger brother who's born in the place of the brother he murdered that is named Seth.

From Seth you get a genealogy - your favorite part of the Bible to read. Through the line of Seth, you get to the 10th generation from Adam and you get to a guy named Noah. Noah. When Noah is born, page 11—

Jon: Noah for those English speakers out there.

Tim: That's right. Noah's dad says...Actually, oh, yeah. Noah's dad, his name is Lamech too. He's the other Lamech. That's interesting.

Jon: That's interesting.

Tim: He names Noah and says, "I name him Noah, for this one will nacham us from the work and pain of our hands from the ground that the Lord has cursed.” So he names Noah after the comfort. Nacham is brings to comfort or relief.

Jon: It's a wordplay.

Tim: It's a wordplay. Yeah, that's right. So we're thinking like, "Oh, well, if Lamech that came from Cain is the image of the seed of the serpent, humans acting like animals, then here's the seed of the woman - a human who is going to bring relief and comfort from the curse and from all of this.”

So you get Noah - and the story of Noah and the ark is famous. God's going to bring judgment on the rebellious world, but He instructs know to make an ark. Tevah is what's called in Hebrew. The Tevah is described as a micro Eden. It's a little micro Eden.

Jon: What do you mean? Because animals are going to be in there?

Tim: Yeah. In chapter 6 verse 19, God tells Noah, "Of every living creature of all flesh, you shall bring two every kind into the ark to keep them alive with you. Male and female of birds after their kind, of the beasts, animals after they're kind, of every creeping thing on the ground after its kind. Two of every kind will come to you so you can keep them alive." So those categories of beings, you have the birds, the sky flyers, the land walkers, and the creepers.

Jon: Creepers, that's a new addition.
Tim: Oh, no, they are in Genesis 1. The creepers. Jon: The creepers are?

Tim: Yeah. Or the crawlers. The only category not represented is the creatures in the water. They're going to be fine. So you have a human here who is going to rule the animals, which in this case means to save them. To save them. Where? In the ark.

Jon: Incubator.

Tim: So this ark becomes a little Eden 2.0, little mini Eden of the—

Jon: Little floating Eden.

Tim: The human with the animals in the divinely protected space. Then it falls along the waters and then is deposited on the mountain just like Eden in Genesis 2. In other words, Noah is becoming a possible restart of the ideal. All went downhill when human started acting like animals. But here's a human who peacefully coexist with the animal.

Jon: And he's given a new little Eden, and then we'll wipe everything clean and try again.
Wow! That was very insightful on Lamech's attitude after he killed Cain, then his own son. So that explains why his wives went back to him. He was really threatening them when he said that if God would avenge Cain's death 7 times because Cain murdered one person, that meant he (Lamech) thought God would exponentially avenge him for each person he murdered.

You may get some insight from this guy. I appreciate the way he breaks down the differences between Genesis chapter 1 and chapter 2 creation stories. Start watching at 22:32, the first 20plus minutes is just him establishing his credibility, which I find somewhat boring.

Edit: His channel got deleted, found it on another channel