❝Turkey: 'A person dressed in white would feed me and give me water and then disappear' .. 5-year-old❞

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

❝Turkey: 'A person dressed in white would feed me and give me water and then disappear' .. 5-year-old❞

Post by sushi_chef »

"Turkey: 'A person dressed in white would feed me and give me water and then disappear,' says a miraculous 5-year-old
By Sarah - 13/02/2023
TURKEY – According to Turkey's "A Haber" channel, a 5-year-old child was pulled out of the rubble 112 hours after the collapses, unharmed.

He was asked: How had he survived without starving to death all this time? He replied verbatim: "A person dressed in white would come to me regularly, feed me and give me water and then disappear."

The death toll now exceeds 30,000
Six days after the earthquake that struck Turkey and Syria, the death toll continues to rise. According to the latest official figures, still provisional, the 7.8 magnitude earthquake killed at least 33,179 people – 29,605 in Turkey and 3,574 in Syria. But according to the UN, the death toll could still "double", says RFI.

In Turkey, cases of miraculous rescues well beyond the crucial 72-hour period after the disaster continue to be reported by Turkish relief workers and media. In Hatay, a 63-year-old woman was pulled from the rubble 158 hours after the quake. In Adiyaman, another 23-year-old woman was rescued 153 hours after the earthquake, an hour after her sister, a 28-year-old teacher, was rescued. Their father died in the disaster. A 35-year-old man was rescued at the 149th hour in Hatay by Turkish gendarmes and teams from Italy and Romania, after twelve hours of effort.
"
https://www.alnas.fr/actualite/buzz/tur ... -miracule/ (browser translation)
:arrow:

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Re: ❝Turkey: 'A person dressed in white would feed me and give me water and then disappear' .. 5-year-old❞

Post by Sunain »

I sincerely hope that angels are sent and helping those in need.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: ❝Turkey: 'A person dressed in white would feed me and give me water and then disappear' .. 5-year-old❞

Post by Fred »

sushi_chef wrote: February 24th, 2023, 9:59 pm "Turkey: 'A person dressed in white would feed me and give me water and then disappear,' says a miraculous 5-year-old
By Sarah - 13/02/2023
TURKEY – According to Turkey's "A Haber" channel, a 5-year-old child was pulled out of the rubble 112 hours after the collapses, unharmed.

He was asked: How had he survived without starving to death all this time? He replied verbatim: "A person dressed in white would come to me regularly, feed me and give me water and then disappear."

The death toll now exceeds 30,000
Six days after the earthquake that struck Turkey and Syria, the death toll continues to rise. According to the latest official figures, still provisional, the 7.8 magnitude earthquake killed at least 33,179 people – 29,605 in Turkey and 3,574 in Syria. But according to the UN, the death toll could still "double", says RFI.

In Turkey, cases of miraculous rescues well beyond the crucial 72-hour period after the disaster continue to be reported by Turkish relief workers and media. In Hatay, a 63-year-old woman was pulled from the rubble 158 hours after the quake. In Adiyaman, another 23-year-old woman was rescued 153 hours after the earthquake, an hour after her sister, a 28-year-old teacher, was rescued. Their father died in the disaster. A 35-year-old man was rescued at the 149th hour in Hatay by Turkish gendarmes and teams from Italy and Romania, after twelve hours of effort.
"
https://www.alnas.fr/actualite/buzz/tur ... -miracule/ (browser translation)
I've always wondered the future missions of people that are miraculously saved. I know a young woman that has been miraculously saved three times. There has to be a reason why these particular people were saved when others were not. I think there are young people being raised up whose purpose we do not know, but will probably be significant.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Fred wrote: February 25th, 2023, 2:12 am I've always wondered the future missions of people that are miraculously saved. I know a young woman that has been miraculously saved three times. There has to be a reason why these particular people were saved when others were not. I think there are young people being raised up whose purpose we do not know, but will probably be significant.
It may not be obvious to others. It may simply be to affirm that such encounters exist.

The novel Earthly Powers by Anthony Burgess describes a child who has been saved by a miracle, but then grows up to be a Jim Jones type cult leader who commits atrocities. Like his Clockwork Orange, the theme is free will and what someone chooses to do with it.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Niemand wrote: February 25th, 2023, 2:17 am
Fred wrote: February 25th, 2023, 2:12 am I've always wondered the future missions of people that are miraculously saved. I know a young woman that has been miraculously saved three times. There has to be a reason why these particular people were saved when others were not. I think there are young people being raised up whose purpose we do not know, but will probably be significant.
It may not be obvious to others. It may simply be to affirm that such encounters exist.

The novel Earthly Powers by Anthony Burgess describes a child who has been saved by a miracle, but then grows up to be a Jim Jones type cult leader who commits atrocities. Like his Clockwork Orange, the theme is free will and what someone chooses to do with it.
Sort of like RMN being groomed for the presidency, but making choices on the dark side. Skull and Bones was likely not God or Jesus' choice.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Fred wrote: February 25th, 2023, 2:26 am Sort of like RMN being groomed for the presidency, but making choices on the dark side. Skull and Bones was likely not God or Jesus' choice.
One could argue that RMN's life has been spared, because he is still with us and in prime mental and physical condition for his age (unlike Biden). Many people are in a worse state twenty, thirty or more years younger than Nelson is. There are people who get Alzheimers in their fifties or even forties. However, the same could be said of Henry Kissinger who should have shuffled off this mortal coil long ago.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

Niemand wrote: February 25th, 2023, 2:34 am
Fred wrote: February 25th, 2023, 2:26 am Sort of like RMN being groomed for the presidency, but making choices on the dark side. Skull and Bones was likely not God or Jesus' choice.
One could argue that RMN's life has been spared, because he is still with us and in prime mental and physical condition for his age (unlike Biden). Many people are in a worse state twenty, thirty or more years younger than Nelson is. There are people who get Alzheimers in their fifties or even forties. However, the same could be said of Henry Kissinger who should have shuffled off this mortal coil long ago.
Such an interesting observation.

Who has been authorized by God to exercise power to extend and sustain mortal life?

How can we know what non-mortal entities are sustaining those we don't have any personal interaction with?

So many questions...

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

Post by Wondering Wendy »

This story was an answer to a prayer of mine. I had been praying for the earthquake victims for several days, but then was feeling so much despair at the death toll. I then asked the Lord if I could know if my prayers were even working at all.

This story affirmed to me that my prayers were heard and the Lord was working to save some of these precious souls for whatever reason. I am grateful to have heard this and know there are others we haven't heard about.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

Wondering Wendy wrote: February 25th, 2023, 7:28 am This story was an answer to a prayer of mine. I had been praying for the earthquake victims for several days, but then was feeling so much despair at the death toll. I then asked the Lord if I could know if my prayers were even working at all.

This story affirmed to me that my prayers were heard and the Lord was working to save some of these precious souls for whatever reason. I am grateful to have heard this and know there are others we haven't heard about.
Awesome! Thank you so much for sharing that!

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

sushi_ blurrly remembers very small but miraculous healing experience ..

at one summer time, sushi_ felt pretty much sudden sickness, kinda symptom of the onset of a heavy cold one and while sat on the couch in the apartment alone wishing could avoid it somehow, and eventually dozed off maybe around five, ten minutes.

then woke up abruptly, for just before waking up in sushi_'s dream, very short one, saw both hands aligned palm down appeared and were placed on sushi_'s top of the head. It was like looking from the side(-under at an angle). of course realized immediately it's laying on of hands for the sick so on. just hands palm down very white ones, no cloth, no voice uttered etc. nor bright etc but they are impressively white.
and then stood up feeling well went outside ...

that was almost 40 summers ago in american continent, locationally that was provo utah ..

now kinda in the realizing/reflecting mode, sushi_'s life still continues, that healing and blessing under mercy still may have been effective and continues despite several negative things during these years ..

nowadays not a single day goes by that sushi_ does't hear an ambulance siren, and this has been going on since around last December... It's very sad to see that people are losing lives...

sushi_'s semi-convinced of anti-vax stuff has been somewhat strengthened while participating in this forum and enabled sushi_ to avoid the jabs pressure so far for that sushi_ is very grateful.

also would like to mention last two three years were dangerous life or death timing astrologically ( pardon that's sushi_'s top jargon) speaking, transitting pluto conjuncted thrice (retrograde ..) with sushi_' natal sun ..

pluto sun conjunction death
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=pluto+sun+con ... =h_&ia=web

also thought about they are heathens aren't they?! then perhaps true that lds people are expected to proselytizing those dead millions/zillions of them in the next world so on .. gospel are reached through people hearing .. so, needs proselytizers voices ..?!