❝.. residents are being scared into leaving the area due to the smart city agenda planned for East Palestine❞

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

❝.. residents are being scared into leaving the area due to the smart city agenda planned for East Palestine❞

Post by sushi_chef »

"Dr. Pete Chambers – EMERGENCY BROADCAST From East Palestine – All May Not Be As It Seems!!!
FEB 20, 2023
Dr. Pete Chambers joins us for an emergency broadcast from the ground near East Palestine to report that not all may be what it seems, even in alternative media.

Dr. Chambers reports residents are being scared into leaving the area due to the smart city agenda planned for East Palestine, with a shock discovery mid-interview by Maria and Dr. Chambers!
"
https://zeeemedia.com/interview/dr-pete ... -it-seems/
( https://www.bitchute.com/video/jhqSPG1MeMp0/ )

smart city biometric
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=%22smart+city ... =h_&ia=web
:arrow:

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: ❝.. residents are being scared into leaving the area due to the smart city agenda planned for East Palestine❞

Post by Niemand »

I keep thinking this is the Middle East

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Re: ❝.. residents are being scared into leaving the area due to the smart city agenda planned for East Palestine❞

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Niemand wrote: February 22nd, 2023, 12:17 pm I keep thinking this is the Middle East
Maybe it is and we were lied to about that too.
Attachments
a3bc8c061b6f8881.jpeg
a3bc8c061b6f8881.jpeg (162.32 KiB) Viewed 308 times

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

"The soil is pristine. This is like a gem. This is like garden of Eden when it comes to growth..."

"Why is this soil being attacked?"

Wonder why the government is attacking/fear mongering in Ohio...and the Amish...and self-sustaining communities...?

C'mon man! I bet the O'Biden regime knows why...

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: February 22nd, 2023, 1:01 pm
Niemand wrote: February 22nd, 2023, 12:17 pm I keep thinking this is the Middle East
Maybe it is and we were lied to about that too.
Not that Middle East.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

I was watching a video about this. They call their town Palasteen, not Palas-tine. I thought that was interesting.

It's a big mess is all I can say. I feel for those who live there.

bbrown
captain of 100

Post by bbrown »

The pronounce things funny in the Midwest. A nearby town here Versailles is pronounced ver-sales, Lebanon a small city to the south is lebnun, moniteau county is mon-I-taww. Etc. Ohio it would seem is the same.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

When I was serving a mission in Michigan, there was a town named Charlotte - pronounced Shar - Lot.

When visiting my cousins in the Tennessee area, I was told that the Appalachians were pronounced - Appa Lach' ians

SmilingPatriot
captain of 50

Post by SmilingPatriot »

Well aren’t they brilliant! They produced a controlled opposition coverup. So they used the alternative media “ conspiracy theorist” to spread it just enough so the msm media would have to address it(purposely). That created fear which it sounds like Dr. Chambers is saying the pollution is not nearly as bad as they want us to believe so they could take the precious land in the name of environmental instability and push these poor fearful people into 15 minute cities. Clever little devils I’ll say! They will have fresh produce and we will eat bugs and poisonous toxin disguised as food. Awesome!