Just read the Glenn Pace Memo... wow

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Just read the Glenn Pace Memo... wow

Post by endlessQuestions »

HereWeGo wrote: February 21st, 2023, 10:41 pm
endlessQuestions wrote: February 21st, 2023, 10:28 pm
HereWeGo wrote: February 21st, 2023, 10:23 pm Elder Pace was one of the kindest people I knew. He was an auditor as a member of the Presiding Bishopric and traveled around the world auditing church finances. He chose to look into Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA) and produced the report that he sent to the Brethren. It somehow ended up being leaked to the public but not by him. He confirmed to my wife that the report was valid. He knew his research to be correct and never backed away from his conviction. Within a year or 2 of it being leaked, he was sent to Australia to be a mission president. Shortly after coming back, he sealed my wife and I in the SL Temple.

The last words to his family on his deathbed was something like "Look for people who are suffering and help them".
I really appreciate you adding this.

Perhaps the time wasn't right to fight this fight when he stumbled upon it.

If what you say is true (and I imagine it probably is) I hope he gets to be here when the whole rotten thing comes crashing down, and God takes back the reins of His kingdom.

And I'm sorry if I judged him too harshly, too quickly.

Like I said, God is having to bring me slooooowly to this knowledge, because for some reason, I was born with a heart that has a hard time handling these kinds of things.
I understand. This is a difficult thing to learn and handle. I have family members who have suffered SRA tortures and abuse. It can be brutal. The depravity to which Satanists will go is staggering. It is real and it is estimated that there are 20 to 30 Satanic Covens along the Wasatch Front. Some are novice groups and some are very professional. I should probably look at the links above to see what they are saying.
Perhaps, in time, you can share more with me.

Tonight I need to rest.

Since the day I promised to be brave I have been led to and approached by people telling me this horrific abuse is where the journey would lead to.

I have resisted it every step of the way, not certain I could handle it.

The Lord has been gracious in giving me time to learn, grow, mature (kind of), and process everything.

I'm not sure I'm ready quite yet... seems there are some smaller fish to fry.

But I've promised several people that if I'm given clear, compelling evidence, I won't rest until I help these victims find justice.

And I mean it.

Wolfwoman
captain of 1,000

Post by Wolfwoman »

I read the memo around 2014/2015. I remember he mentions the temple in there and how some of the endowment ceremony was triggering to victims of SRA. I assumed that’s why the endowment was changed in 1990.
Edited to add: I see the memo was dated July 1990. I’m not sure when the changes were made to the endowment, other than it was sometime in 1990. Still, I think it’s a good possibility that Pace’s report had something to do with the changes. The memo says he discussed these things in a committee meeting prior to the memo.

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

Peeps wrote: HisWrathSoon,
I saw a clip of Kristy Allen's testimony in front of the ITNJ and what she saw going on in the basement of the SLC temple. And the Pace memo, etc. Like you, once you see, you cannot unsee the evil.
HisWrathSoon wrote:I haven't heard about Kristy Allen.
Can you post?
@~46min she tells about what she saw going on under the SLC temple when her family attended a Solemn Assembly.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Peeps wrote: February 22nd, 2023, 12:14 am
Peeps wrote: HisWrathSoon,
I saw a clip of Kristy Allen's testimony in front of the ITNJ and what she saw going on in the basement of the SLC temple. And the Pace memo, etc. Like you, once you see, you cannot unsee the evil.
HisWrathSoon wrote:I haven't heard about Kristy Allen.
Can you post?
@~46min she tells about what she saw going on under the SLC temple when her family attended a Solemn Assembly.
I never noticed she used the term "Solemn Assembly".

If the Church had made Spencer W. Kimball's journals searchable I could tell you exactly how many times he uses that exact language.

But since they didn't, I can only say this - he uses that precise language, many, many times.

And truthfully, it stood out to me, because what exactly is a "Solemn Assembly"? I don't remember receiving any correlated instruction regarding this type of meeting, outside of the kind we held a few conferences back.

So what exactly are we talking about here?

Who is being invited?

What is taking place?

Why are we only learning about it now?

Redpilled Mormon
captain of 100

Post by Redpilled Mormon »

I just watched the first vid of Kristy's, where she appears to be addressing some sort of tribunal. There's a guy who looks like he's wearing something close to judge robes who gives a few brief comments towards the end, asserting he was with the CIA and that he believes her (at least in a general sense). Comments are disabled for the video on youtube which is a shame, I'd like to know more about who these people are or what sort of power they might have, all I can tell is it is a tribunal of some kind held in the UK about 4 or 5 years ago.

Frankly, she says a lot of crazy-sounding stuff, doesn't give nearly as many details on specific instances, admits she doesn't have memories of some of the stuff, some of it is memories from her sisters that she is relating. Some parts are highly specific and that she has personal memories of, and there's a lot in there I believe. Untangling how much is truth is difficult though.

I don't believe that some 14 year olds were programmed to fly F-14 fighter jets on secret missions to Vietnam, for example. No matter how well funded and organized these satanic cabals are, I don't think it's possible they are such utter morons they would enact something like that.

Bullets whizzing by her in an underground temple ceremony sacrificing an infant as she runs off with her sisters... well, why would those guys open fire on these girls, who are already deeply under their control? I can sort of see some 'new guy' enforcer panicking and letting off a shot, I guess, but it's a stretch. She also frustrated me by saying the guy who cut out the infant's heart was someone who would later become president of the church, but doesn't name him. On the other hand, I guess Spencer Kimball was playing 'good cop' that day, as he tells the enforcers to leave the girls alone, that they've had enough for today. Still he's part of what's going on and in authority enough to give commands that are heeded, so that would tell us something quite evil about him too.

I have questions, it's frustrating not to be able to ask, but many times I wished the people in the room she was addressing would have asked some specific questions to drill down on the exact 'how' this would work in real life for specific instances she mentions quickly and moves on from. I suspect she might even have good answers, but to verify her stories there has to be some practical good question/answers for how specific circumstances actually unfolded.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

I knew a guy in my ward years ago that was a physical therapist and combined New Age/energy healing to his practice. This is where I first knew anything about it and being a patient at the time I felt extremely uncomfortable about the whole thing for whatever reason.

A few years later he ran off with a former prostitute. His wife divorced him and told many her husband had gotten into Satan worship. This man's wife ended up completely losing her mind and dying at an early age.

I also had a woman in the ward I live in now who caught her husband doing dark magic on their children in the basement. She divorced him immediately.

My brother-in-law and his brother were introduced to Wicka by their neighbor who was a witch. Years after they are both still quite tramatized.

I knew a lot of weird stuff was going on at parties I didn't get invited to back in high school. Usually students with parents who had a ton of money would have all these sex, alcohol, drugs, & occult type parties.

Friends of one of my younger sisters had a witches coven. Yeah kids I knew in our own ward.

I see a lot of young people today involved in witchcraft. Many think it's ok because it's good witchcraft like Harry Potter does.

Saw a lot of occultism and even multiple demonic possessions when I lived in downtown. To be honest I see this type of stuff everywhere. Probably even more with church members.

I've looked into a lot of the New Age stuff and Madame Blatski. A lot of the elites are deep into this stuff. Bushes, Clintons, Hollywood, too many to name.

Can't say how much it's tied to SRA. I have no idea. But I've seen it do weird stuff to every single person I know who has gotten into it. They are never the same.

I do recommend looking at Brians LDS Conservative website. Almost everything I have been able to learn had been on there on the Secret Combinations section.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Speaking of Wicca, a woman in our ward bore her "testimony" recently and said, "I have friends who are Wiccan - they are wonderful women who speak much truth. We should not be afraid to accept the truth they have to offer and add it to our own." Not only did no one in the bishopric stop her, but they all three said, "Amen" when she finished, as did most in the congregation. Utterly and entirely clueless.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

The problem as I understand it is that when the claims were investigated they turned out to be false. They just couldn't find any real evidence.
Like I said, that is what I understand.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Robin Hood wrote: February 22nd, 2023, 12:40 pm The problem as I understand it is that when the claims were investigated they turned out to be false. They just couldn't find any real evidence.
The LDS church owns ALL of Utah. They own the judicial system and the enforcement system (police). Hooray to tithing the poor to cover their sins. Perks of being the richest church on the planet.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 22nd, 2023, 12:42 pm
Robin Hood wrote: February 22nd, 2023, 12:40 pm The problem as I understand it is that when the claims were investigated they turned out to be false. They just couldn't find any real evidence.
The LDS church owns ALL of Utah. They own the judicial system and the enforcement system (police). Hooray to tithing the poor to cover their sins. Perks of being the richest church on the planet.
But the memo also speaks of Idaho and California if my memory serves me right.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Robin Hood wrote: February 22nd, 2023, 12:44 pm
But the memo also speaks of Idaho and California if my memory serves me right.
It may, but the Wasatch front is the focal point. Not to mention that if you run with secret combinations, your influence goes well beyond your local area. Just remember the thread on Bonnie Cordon’s grandson who was murdered by her daughter, nothing happened. And that was in Florida. Swept under the rug like the pace memo. Practice makes perfect I guess.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Redpilled Mormon wrote: February 22nd, 2023, 10:22 am I just watched the first vid of Kristy's, where she appears to be addressing some sort of tribunal. There's a guy who looks like he's wearing something close to judge robes who gives a few brief comments towards the end, asserting he was with the CIA and that he believes her (at least in a general sense). Comments are disabled for the video on youtube which is a shame, I'd like to know more about who these people are or what sort of power they might have, all I can tell is it is a tribunal of some kind held in the UK about 4 or 5 years ago.

Frankly, she says a lot of crazy-sounding stuff, doesn't give nearly as many details on specific instances, admits she doesn't have memories of some of the stuff, some of it is memories from her sisters that she is relating. Some parts are highly specific and that she has personal memories of, and there's a lot in there I believe. Untangling how much is truth is difficult though.

I don't believe that some 14 year olds were programmed to fly F-14 fighter jets on secret missions to Vietnam, for example. No matter how well funded and organized these satanic cabals are, I don't think it's possible they are such utter morons they would enact something like that.

Bullets whizzing by her in an underground temple ceremony sacrificing an infant as she runs off with her sisters... well, why would those guys open fire on these girls, who are already deeply under their control? I can sort of see some 'new guy' enforcer panicking and letting off a shot, I guess, but it's a stretch. She also frustrated me by saying the guy who cut out the infant's heart was someone who would later become president of the church, but doesn't name him. On the other hand, I guess Spencer Kimball was playing 'good cop' that day, as he tells the enforcers to leave the girls alone, that they've had enough for today. Still he's part of what's going on and in authority enough to give commands that are heeded, so that would tell us something quite evil about him too.

I have questions, it's frustrating not to be able to ask, but many times I wished the people in the room she was addressing would have asked some specific questions to drill down on the exact 'how' this would work in real life for specific instances she mentions quickly and moves on from. I suspect she might even have good answers, but to verify her stories there has to be some practical good question/answers for how specific circumstances actually unfolded.
I have watched the whole thing in the past, and others like it.
It's BS.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

More “BS” I guess:
I know this family better than probably most of you on the forum. This hits really close to home.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

They sure do. Victims won't get help in this state. Ask me how I know. EVERYONE is connected.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Robin Hood wrote: February 22nd, 2023, 12:40 pmThe problem as I understand it is that when the claims were investigated they turned out to be false. They just couldn't find any real evidence.
It's not that it turned out to be false -- on top of it being difficult to prove such things, the victims are usually treated as if they are crazy; and then they often become crazy for real (if they weren't already crazy from the trauma/abuse they experienced). It's unfortunate; such evil.

Like FoxMammaWisdom said, "everyone is connected". Although clearly not everyone, but apparently the ones involved and the ones who could punish them are protecting each other. A dark brotherhood; a secret combination.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Crazy... isn't it...

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

creator wrote: February 22nd, 2023, 1:51 pm
Robin Hood wrote: February 22nd, 2023, 12:40 pmThe problem as I understand it is that when the claims were investigated they turned out to be false. They just couldn't find any real evidence.
It's not that it turned out to be false -- on top of it being difficult to prove such things, the victims are usually treated as if they are crazy; and then they often become crazy for real (if they weren't already crazy from the trauma/abuse they experienced). It's unfortunate; such evil.

Like FoxMammaWisdom said, "everyone is connected". Although clearly not everyone, but apparently the ones involved and the ones who could punish them are protecting each other. A dark brotherhood; a secret combination.
Yeah not everyone - some people are supporting the system because they're too naive to see what's really going on. And If they're not the ones hurting people, they're the ones protecting the ones doing it. They are all connected and their minions are planted throughout society everywhere. You are either in the system supporting it, or you're one of the people who could be hurt by it.

I'm not going to get help for my son and I when the judge presiding over my case is a freaking Freemason and who has marks on his public record for skewing cases and making unjust decisions because of his religious beliefs. He's one of the highest tenured judges in Utah.

(Judge Lynn Davis if anybody cares to try to avoid him. https://www.utcourts.gov/en/about/court ... davis.html)

He threatened the police department and the chief of the police that if they didn't do to us what they did then they would lose their funding for their department and the chief of Police who told me this would be in big trouble with the judge personally. He actually admitted it to my face that he violated the Constitution and violated my son and I to protect his department because that judge threatened him.

It doesn't matter if I go to another judge they're all under him licking his boots. They're not going to throw him under the bus when the penalty for what that judge has done to my son and I would be life in prison or the death penalty according to the Department of Justice. All his buddies (and the church whose cases he's also deciding...) are going to keep protecting him. And everyone beneath him in the system. Everyone with a bar card. (I cannot find an honest attorney with an actual human conscience out there. If there's one here please PM me.) Every officer. Every supposed victims advocacy organization. Every part of the system. Everyone who took a damn oath... The Church..... They covenanted to THE SYSTEM that protects THEM, not to people.

So it doesn't matter how much evidence there is - 100% evidence doesn't matter. (You all don't want gory graphic examples challenging that, trust me. Evidence doesn't matter.) It matters how much power in this state you have and how connected you are and if you're part of the secret societies that run EVERYTHING.

And this is only one case. I've been through this a whole bunch of times on behalf of myself and my kids over the years. We've NEVER gotten significant help we've been treated like trash trying to stir up problems for the elites - and this last time was an actual outright hit on me. Because I opened my mouth and NAMED PEOPLE PUBLICLY and tried to get HELP a few years ago, and they punished me by hurting my son and trying to take my life. (Going through what happens after your life is destroyed and nobody will help can be worse than going through the thing in the first place.💯)

My story is no different than ALLLLLLLLLLLL the other people NOT getting help because secret societies and the Freemasons and the brotherhood of death and the Snake family collective and all these entities are the ones ACTUALLY running things.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 22nd, 2023, 1:00 pm More “BS” I guess:
I know this family better than probably most of you on the forum. This hits really close to home.
I've seen this before.
I have my suspicions about this man, and did when I first saw it. I don't know what it is but I didn't believe him then and I still don't. He's so full of himself. He advises Walmart etc. So what! What has that got to do with anything. But he obviously thinks we will be impressed.
He claims he made a deal with the church, to have his name removed within 2 weeks or he would go public. The church complied but clearly he didn't. He went public anyway. So he doesn't keep his word.
Also, we only have his side of the story. We don't have Elder Nickelson's (who I presume is now dead), nor his ex-wife's, nor anyone else. Just his.
Yep, I call BS in the absence of any non-hearsay evidence.

BigT
captain of 100

Post by BigT »

SRA, MKULTRA, etc., is almost the perfect crime. The victims have had their minds, their souls, manipulated in ways too terrible for most to fathom. They’ve been programmed to “self destruct (commit suicide)” if they start remembering things. The ones who can break through that programming will have memory lapses and, well, damaged minds. Thus people who have never heard of such a thing, or have no personal knowledge of it, will not believe because it causes them cognitive dissonance; “it’s too terrible so it can’t be true.”

What kind of “evidence” does one who thinks “it’s too terrible to believe” need to believe? Videos of such torture and abuse? Confessions? Anything like this would be explained away because “it’s too terrible to believe.”

Secret societies thrive because they’ve had 1,000s of years to get the thing down. People who learn and have enough conscience to tell, are killed. Read this:

https://mormonmonarch.com/the-mormon-co ... atonement/

But of course, most people who read that page will say, “It’s too terrible to be true.”

So, despite eyewitness testimony, they don’t get believed. Perfect crime, and the unbelievers are abetters.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Robin Hood wrote: February 22nd, 2023, 3:10 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 22nd, 2023, 1:00 pm More “BS” I guess:
I've seen this before.
I have my suspicions about this man, and did when I first saw it. I don't know what it is but I didn't believe him then and I still don't. He's so full of himself. He advises Walmart etc. So what! What has that got to do with anything. But he obviously thinks we will be impressed.
He claims he made a deal with the church, to have his name removed within 2 weeks or he would go public. The church complied but clearly he didn't. He went public anyway. So he doesn't keep his word.
Also, we only have his side of the story. We don't have Elder Nickelson's (who I presume is now dead), nor his ex-wife's, nor anyone else. Just his.
Tune in tomorrow for some non-hearsay evidence of Mormon leaders abusing children.

Of course, it might just all be a big "nothing-burger", just like everything else that's spilling through the cracks in the dam.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Robin Hood wrote: February 22nd, 2023, 3:10 pm I've seen this before.
Dude, Mickelsen is on record trying to pay off his SIL...

Keep those blinders on.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 22nd, 2023, 3:53 pm
Robin Hood wrote: February 22nd, 2023, 3:10 pm I've seen this before.
Dude, Mickelsen is on record trying to pay off his SIL...

Keep those blinders on.
No, he isn't. That's what this guy says he tried to do, but the telephone conversation does not demonstrate that at all, and I suspect he knows it and that's why the presentation of the recording is cut and the video then switches to this guy claiming the GA tried to give him money for his silence.
Maybe he tried to give him money to not battle his daughter for full custody of the children. Just as plausible, especially as the conversation not only appears to be about the divorce, but also references the previous conversation (when the money was offered) as being about the divorce.
I also find it concerning that many of these claims tend to come out once the "culprit" is dead and is therefore unable to defend themselves.

Redpilled Mormon
captain of 100

Post by Redpilled Mormon »

Robin Hood wrote: February 22nd, 2023, 12:54 pm
Redpilled Mormon wrote: February 22nd, 2023, 10:22 am I just watched the first vid of Kristy's, where she appears to be addressing some sort of tribunal. There's a guy who looks like he's wearing something close to judge robes who gives a few brief comments towards the end, asserting he was with the CIA and that he believes her (at least in a general sense). Comments are disabled for the video on youtube which is a shame, I'd like to know more about who these people are or what sort of power they might have, all I can tell is it is a tribunal of some kind held in the UK about 4 or 5 years ago.

I have watched the whole thing in the past, and others like it.
It's BS.
Dismissing the large amounts of testimony from more and more sources as all bs is as naive as the notion that just because no court ever heard the case on the 2020 election fraud that somehow Biden actually won eleventy-billion votes and election fraud is impossible and a fairy tale.

I've seen enough correlating evidence to be convinced that something real is going on. The problem is untangling what parts are true and what parts are not.

As FoxMamma mentioned, there is NO DOUBT that the court systems are corrupted. My little brother was caught with weed when he was in high school and I watched in stunned disbelief the lawlessness that played out against his petty crime for years, and the judges who ruled as petty kings, utterly afraid of any legal consequence for breaking the very laws they were supposed to enact.

More recently I have a neighbor who is attempting to fight a tax battle against the local and state government, and because he's a close friend I have been able to verify the officials have broken law after law after law, all with no consequence. Repeatedly appealing to higher and higher courts, each higher judge has knowingly broken the law to coordinate with the rest of the club below them (even though there are specific laws on the books that forbid their judgements, or ignoring broken laws, nothing seems to matter). He's convinced that once he gets to the Supreme Court, someone somewhere will actually stand up for the law. I'm convinced of the opposite, but I try to be a supportive friend regardless.

The real shock isn't that the legal system is corrupted; the real shock is realizing that it's pretty much 100% corrupted.

But this is just the same Gadianton stuff we are warned has existed since the beginning of time, it's just shocking when we encounter it personally. It is very real.

The problem with the victims of this type of torture and mind control is that they have literally 'broken' minds, as far as I can tell many times unable to tell between what was hallucinated and what was real. Remember this kind of mind control works in tandem with hallucinogenic drugs and implanted memories as well. All of this is on purpose, to protect the cabal from any victim who tries to blow the whistle. They'll be disbelieved by default, because some of their 'memories' are simply fabrications or inventions, and they can't always tell the difference, which makes the public dismiss it all as bs.

What's needed is a skilled interlocuter to parse out the true stuff from the false, as well as a detailed investigation.

But at this point, with the mountains of testimonies, I would be a liar if I just through it all out as 'bs'.

There is something seriously wrong, and I believe it's true that it goes to the very highest levels of the church (and the government too of course).

Refraction75
captain of 100

Post by Refraction75 »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 21st, 2023, 4:56 pm We mentioned the pace memo to some friends who are fringe members at best. They had never heard of it. I think probably less than 1% of members know about it.
I don't know about this yet...I am trying to decide if I can stomach the read....

Refraction75
captain of 100

Post by Refraction75 »

EmmaLee wrote: February 22nd, 2023, 12:34 pm Speaking of Wicca, a woman in our ward bore her "testimony" recently and said, "I have friends who are Wiccan - they are wonderful women who speak much truth. We should not be afraid to accept the truth they have to offer and add it to our own." Not only did no one in the bishopric stop her, but they all three said, "Amen" when she finished, as did most in the congregation. Utterly and entirely clueless.
My heavens will nothing get you excommunicated these days except questioning the divinity of RMN?