Seymour Hersch Reports that the United States was Behind the Nordstream Sabotage

Discuss political news items / current events.
Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Seymour Hersch Reports that the United States was Behind the Nordstream Sabotage

Post by Atrasado »

Seymour Hersch just reported that the United States was behind the Nordstream Sabotage. This is a REALLY BIG DEAL for three reasons.

First, Seymour Hersch is an extremely accomplished reporter who is known as completely trustworthy. He broke the Mai Lai Massacre and the Abu Ghraib Prison scandal. He doesn't report until he knows for certain what happened and how. If Hersch reports something, it happened and even more importantly he will be believed.

Second, it establishes that the United States has been at war with Russia for half a year. Nothing we could have done, short of using weapons of mass destruction, would be a greater act of war against Russia.

Third, this establishes that the United States doesn't have Western Europe's best interest at heart. The United States has imposed great costs on Germany and other countries through its blatantly illegal actions.

What will be the effects of this revelation? I'd guess that they will be varied. Its effect on American public opinion will likely be limited. Most Americans would be hard-pressed to explain what Nordstream I and II are, and if they did know are such zombies that they are probably happy about this. They'll be the ones with the Ukrainian flag on their backpack as the nuclear firebomb is going off above them. Its effect on European public opinion might be a little more impressive. I wouldn't be surprised to see riots and governments toppling. For certain, Europeans will look upon Americans even less favorably. We are quickly becoming a pariah among the nations. Of course, Russians already assumed the United States was behind the sabotage, but I'm sure this will galvanize Russian support for expanding the war in Ukraine and with the United States.

We really are a criminal nation. That Americans won't riot over this crime committed by our government and overthrow the Obama Administration (yes, it is the Obama Administration) tells anyone with open eyes that we are largely ignorant zombies, ripe for destruction.

crabman
captain of 100

Re: Seymour Hersch Reports that the United States was Behind the Nordstream Sabotage

Post by crabman »

It's crazy that this isn't a bigger story. I think a lot of people suspected this already, but to hear the evidence is truly alarming. Our government is corrupt to the core

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Re: Seymour Hersch Reports that the United States was Behind the Nordstream Sabotage

Post by mudflap »

corrupt to the core is right.

it's not a big story because of the corrupt media coverup. <- that should be just as scary as the corrupt government. Government corruption is bad enough, but when the supposed "independent press", "the 4th branch of government" is just as corrupt....

I think we're beyond the point where we can do a course correction...

get ready for "all things" to fail.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

as far as evil goes, I found a guide:

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

I'm surprised that anyone is surprised at this. It was obvious.
Biden even said they would do it.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

I remember thinking when this happened, God I HOPE that wasn't us. How dumb would we have to be? But the whole thing stunk of Biden/ Obama. Glenn Beck and other conservative outlets called it back then, too.

spiritMan
captain of 1,000

Post by spiritMan »

blitzinstripes wrote: February 10th, 2023, 3:04 pm I remember thinking when this happened, God I HOPE that wasn't us. How dumb would we have to be? But the whole thing stunk of Biden/ Obama. Glenn Beck and other conservative outlets called it back then, too.
No doubt it was us.

Biden should be impeached for it. He has no authority to commit acts of war against another nation.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

Atrasado wrote: February 8th, 2023, 12:58 pm Seymour Hersch just reported that the United States was behind the Nordstream Sabotage. This is a REALLY BIG DEAL for three reasons.

First, Seymour Hersch is an extremely accomplished reporter who is known as completely trustworthy. He broke the Mai Lai Massacre and the Abu Ghraib Prison scandal. He doesn't report until he knows for certain what happened and how. If Hersch reports something, it happened and even more importantly he will be believed.

Second, it establishes that the United States has been at war with Russia for half a year. Nothing we could have done, short of using weapons of mass destruction, would be a greater act of war against Russia.

Third, this establishes that the United States doesn't have Western Europe's best interest at heart. The United States has imposed great costs on Germany and other countries through its blatantly illegal actions.

What will be the effects of this revelation? I'd guess that they will be varied. Its effect on American public opinion will likely be limited. Most Americans would be hard-pressed to explain what Nordstream I and II are, and if they did know are such zombies that they are probably happy about this. They'll be the ones with the Ukrainian flag on their backpack as the nuclear firebomb is going off above them. Its effect on European public opinion might be a little more impressive. I wouldn't be surprised to see riots and governments toppling. For certain, Europeans will look upon Americans even less favorably. We are quickly becoming a pariah among the nations. Of course, Russians already assumed the United States was behind the sabotage, but I'm sure this will galvanize Russian support for expanding the war in Ukraine and with the United States.

We really are a criminal nation. That Americans won't riot over this crime committed by our government and overthrow the Obama Administration (yes, it is the Obama Administration) tells anyone with open eyes that we are largely ignorant zombies, ripe for destruction.
Reads like a typical Kremlin propaganda piece. Lots of history, interpretation of history and present day events, claiming to know people's motivations etc, but no evidence or a way to check his claims. The reason no one else is reporting this is because the only evidence he sites is an unnamed "source." This looks to be his way of doing things.

And oh boy, he just happens to be a Lithuanian Jew! Why are Kremlin stooges always Eastern European Jews.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

Says on his wiki page that he befriended I.F.Stone, whose work was his inspiration. Stone was a KGB agent.

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

Sarah wrote: February 10th, 2023, 4:38 pm
Atrasado wrote: February 8th, 2023, 12:58 pm Seymour Hersch just reported that the United States was behind the Nordstream Sabotage. This is a REALLY BIG DEAL for three reasons.

Reads like a typical Kremlin propaganda piece. Lots of history, interpretation of history and present day events, claiming to know people's motivations etc, but no evidence or a way to check his claims. The reason no one else is reporting this is because the only evidence he sites is an unnamed "source." This looks to be his way of doing things.

And oh boy, he just happens to be a Lithuanian Jew! Why are Kremlin stooges always Eastern European Jews.
Sarah, please get help. You're blocked.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

Atrasado wrote: February 10th, 2023, 5:42 pm

Just trying to help you see the truth friend!

AZRob
captain of 100

Post by AZRob »

I don't really pay attention to Sarah. She reads like a never-Trump, never-Russia, always-Romney. Totally reminds me of a brother in law currently at a base in Germany. I asked him a few months ago why the German people felt like they had to absorb the punishment of having their pipeline blown up by their American friends and being forced back into the arms of the US, and didn't they do enough penance since WWII? He practically bore testimony of the goodness of the US, and how it's right and proper to have all those bases in Germany.

I can spit out Sarah's position on Russia faster than ChatGPT can, but there's not much I can agree with her on. Look at the slurs above. "Kremlin propaganda piece" is an insult in her world even though the US has full spectrum dominance over the western media in a way that Russia could only dream about. I have to admit that I was a lot more like Sarah once than I'd like to admit. The Lord led me to see a different view of the world, and what has been seen can never be unseen. This could yet happen with Sarah. We'll have to give her lots of time/space to see if she can come to her senses one day.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

AZRob wrote: February 10th, 2023, 6:18 pm I don't really pay attention to Sarah. She reads like a never-Trump, never-Russia, always-Romney. Totally reminds me of a brother in law currently at a base in Germany. I asked him a few months ago why the German people felt like they had to absorb the punishment of having their pipeline blown up by their American friends and being forced back into the arms of the US, and didn't they do enough penance since WWII? He practically bore testimony of the goodness of the US, and how it's right and proper to have all those bases in Germany.

I can spit out Sarah's position on Russia faster than ChatGPT can, but there's not much I can agree with her on. Look at the slurs above. "Kremlin propaganda piece" is an insult in her world even though the US has full spectrum dominance over the western media in a way that Russia could only dream about. I have to admit that I was a lot more like Sarah once than I'd like to admit. The Lord led me to see a different view of the world, and what has been seen can never be unseen. This could yet happen with Sarah. We'll have to give her lots of time/space to see if she can come to her senses one day.
Good luck!

To say that the US government has more control over our media here than the Kremlin has over theirs is laughable.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

Sarah thinks that:

Russia hacked their own pipeline so they could destroy one of their biggest markets so they could start selling more oil to China, and this was somehow going to benefit Russia. Even though Biden said he was going to take it out. https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-roo ... -stream-2/ and https://www.newsweek.com/video-biden-sa ... ak-1747005.

For the USA, we have motive and a smoking gun. Hersh says he has sources.

For Russia - we have no motive, no smoking gun, and no sources.

Obviously, in Sarah's mind, this means: "Russia! Russia! Russia!"

Really really good at mental gymnastics. Logic, reason, and common sense deductions? not so much...

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

they are STILL going on about these stupid balloons. The real story is this:

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

Sarah wrote: February 10th, 2023, 5:54 pm
Atrasado wrote: February 10th, 2023, 5:42 pm

Just trying to help you see the truth friend!
24 The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord.

25 It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

mudflap wrote: February 11th, 2023, 3:24 pm Sarah thinks that:

Russia hacked their own pipeline so they could destroy one of their biggest markets so they could start selling more oil to China, and this was somehow going to benefit Russia. Even though Biden said he was going to take it out. https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-roo ... -stream-2/ and https://www.newsweek.com/video-biden-sa ... ak-1747005.

Really really good at mental gymnastics. Logic, reason, and common sense deductions? not so much...
She never said that Russia did it. She said this guy doesn't know.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

I would - at a minimum - need evidence, beyond unnamed sources, before I would give this the time of day. It's not USA vs Russia. It's those who think they should control everyone vs those yearning to be free. The banks, the media, politicians, communists.... they're all the same side. If they do something people don't like such as fly a balloon, China will take the fall. Who cares? Now American commoners want revenge on the Chinese commoners. Perfect! This is another scandal to redirect the attention from the corrupt institutions of our society and make people join with them, ostensibly to fight Russia, but honestly they don't care as long as you're fighting FOR those corrupt institutions.

Those who desire control want to make sure you are not for anything good. They can direct who you are against easily enough and how would you ever know? If you're only against stuff, when the chips are down you'll wish you had been for something, including being for yourself and/or your family. Food is 3x the price it was a year ago. Housing is getting expensive. The job market is slowing down. People take their cars to the shop and wait 6 months for parts. This economy is imploding. You had better focus on getting your stuff together because it's all coming down. Right now, a bunch of people walked away on welfare. The day is coming when the bankers and politicians will take so much a few very hard working and committed people will walk away. Then the people who work with them will get overwhelmed and realize their money can't buy them hardly anything and they will walk away. It will snowball quickly. This whole thing is going to come down pretty fast. Do what you can to nurture the noble spirits within your fellow men: at church, at work, and when you're out. There are not enough people making cars electronics and food for everyone. Everyone can grandstand about which attempted dictators are greater than the others, but at the end of the day they are all selling you down the river. You better get food!

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

harakim wrote: February 16th, 2023, 8:41 pm
mudflap wrote: February 11th, 2023, 3:24 pm Sarah thinks that:

She never said that Russia did it. She said this guy doesn't know.
I don't think Sarah even read the article - if (s)he had, how could (s)he make such a statement? Plenty of links in it for someone to do their own independent research, but I guess, like most folks these days, logic and reason take a backseat to knee-jerk reactions like party loyalty and emotions.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

harakim wrote: February 16th, 2023, 9:09 pm

I would - at a minimum - need evidence, beyond unnamed sources, before I would give this the time of day. It's not USA vs Russia. It's those who think they should control everyone vs those yearning to be free. The banks, the media, politicians, communists.... they're all the same side. If they do something people don't like such as fly a balloon, China will take the fall. Who cares? Now American commoners want revenge on the Chinese commoners. Perfect! This is another scandal to redirect the attention from the corrupt institutions of our society and make people join with them, ostensibly to fight Russia, but honestly they don't care as long as you're fighting FOR those corrupt institutions.

Those who desire control want to make sure you are not for anything good. They can direct who you are against easily enough and how would you ever know? If you're only against stuff, when the chips are down you'll wish you had been for something, including being for yourself and/or your family. Food is 3x the price it was a year ago. Housing is getting expensive. The job market is slowing down. People take their cars to the shop and wait 6 months for parts. This economy is imploding. You had better focus on getting your stuff together because it's all coming down. Right now, a bunch of people walked away on welfare. The day is coming when the bankers and politicians will take so much a few very hard working and committed people will walk away. Then the people who work with them will get overwhelmed and realize their money can't buy them hardly anything and they will walk away. It will snowball quickly. This whole thing is going to come down pretty fast. Do what you can to nurture the noble spirits within your fellow men: at church, at work, and when you're out. There are not enough people making cars electronics and food for everyone. Everyone can grandstand about which attempted dictators are greater than the others, but at the end of the day they are all selling you down the river. You better get food!
wait - what?

So here we have two men: Biden - a known and provable liar - so many videos catching him in lies it would take a lifetime to go through them.
And then we have Seymour Hersh, a known and proven journalist who backs up his stories with links, dates, articles, videos. I could care less about an unnamed source when I look at the damage done to this country in the past 2 years. But we're going to wait for more evidence?

ok.....

Reason would tell you to go with the "not a liar", if for no other reason, ahem - a history of lying, lol!

But seriously - no sane person is "waiting for more evidence" on this one because a sane person already knows we live in a two-tiered justice system, otherwise known as a "Just us" system (the D.C. elites). The next mission for those CIA elite divers and their unnamed source is probably going to end with a ride on blackhawk with a "faulty rotor motor" .....

As for "getting your stuff together", I'd like to meet more folks who are as serious about it as I am. There are literally none in my ward that I know of, and probably none in my stake as well. A few more months, I'll be onto phase II....

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

mudflap wrote: February 16th, 2023, 9:37 pm

wait - what?

So here we have two men: Biden - a known and provable liar - so many videos catching him in lies it would take a lifetime to go through them.
And then we have Seymour Hersh, a known and proven journalist who backs up his stories with links, dates, articles, videos. I could care less about an unnamed source when I look at the damage done to this country in the past 2 years. But we're going to wait for more evidence?

ok.....

Reason would tell you to go with the "not a liar", if for no other reason, ahem - a history of lying, lol!

But seriously - no sane person is "waiting for more evidence" on this one because a sane person already knows we live in a two-tiered justice system, otherwise known as a "Just us" system (the D.C. elites). The next mission for those CIA elite divers and their unnamed source is probably going to end with a ride on blackhawk with a "faulty rotor motor" .....

As for "getting your stuff together", I'd like to meet more folks who are as serious about it as I am. There are literally none in my ward that I know of, and probably none in my stake as well. A few more months, I'll be onto phase II....
We don't have to pick from those two options. It's not Biden vs Hersh. It's like if candy went missing and some people blamed the employees and some people blamed customers, but really it was the manager. That is actually an exact situation that happened where I worked. People were so busy trying to figure out which of those two things were true that they missed that the manager was doing it.

This story is fairly irrelevant and the more time you spend on it, the less time you spend doing what needs to be done.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

harakim wrote: February 18th, 2023, 6:32 am

wait - what?

ok.....

We don't have to pick from those two options. It's not Biden vs Hersh. It's like if candy went missing and some people blamed the employees and some people blamed customers, but really it was the manager. That is actually an exact situation that happened where I worked. People were so busy trying to figure out which of those two things were true that they missed that the manager was doing it.

This story is fairly irrelevant and the more time you spend on it, the less time you spend doing what needs to be done.
oh, I think it's completely relevant: if you know what depths they are willing to drop to to get their agenda foisted upon the sheep, you are better prepared to counter it. Most sheeple don't think the president would lie to them like this. Waking them up with stories like this is the perfect intro to motivate them to prepare against a tyrannical government.

And I agree - Joe Biden is not smart enough to plan the nordstream bombing. He's no chess player. This story really just exposes the deep state- that it's really the CIA is who is running things.
“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

mudflap wrote: February 18th, 2023, 8:20 am

wait - what?

ok.....

oh, I think it's completely relevant: if you know what depths they are willing to drop to to get their agenda foisted upon the sheep, you are better prepared to counter it. Most sheeple don't think the president would lie to them like this. Waking them up with stories like this is the perfect intro to motivate them to prepare against a tyrannical government.

And I agree - Joe Biden is not smart enough to plan the nordstream bombing. He's no chess player. This story really just exposes the deep state- that it's really the CIA is who is running things.
“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

I guess by now I assumed we knew the enemy. :D Because of that, I know I don't have time to dig into these stories. I have to spend my time preparing because I know what needs to be done.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

harakim wrote: February 20th, 2023, 8:49 pm
mudflap wrote: February 18th, 2023, 8:20 am

wait - what?

ok.....

I guess by now I assumed we knew the enemy. :D Because of that, I know I don't have time to dig into these stories. I have to spend my time preparing because I know what needs to be done.
:)
I don't think you can ever go wrong with preparing, my friend.