Beverly Campbell, Maricopa County, and Publicly Available Records, Oh My!!! Oh, and Uchtdorf, Too...

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Beverly Campbell, Maricopa County, and Publicly Available Records, Oh My!!! Oh, and Uchtdorf, Too...

Post by endlessQuestions »

February 7th, 2023 Post #2

So, a lot of people have asked me to do a "cheat sheet" about our thirteenth apostle Beverly Campbell.

I've tried, and tried, but I just can't figure out how to do it (yet).

Kind of feels like people want me to give them some of my oil.

But it just doesn't work that way, does it? I'll keep trying, though, because I know we're all busy, and have to keep up with our tell-a-vision programming, uh, I mean, programs and everyone knows we'll starve if we don't keep feeding at the trough of social media FEEDS.

So, if you're not caught up on the Beverly Brough Campbell story, you might want to go get caught up here:

viewtopic.php?t=69065

and here:

viewtopic.php?t=69563

and maybe here:

viewtopic.php?t=69598

Ok, one thing that really bothered me about her story was all the real estate deals going on. I mean, Pierce was a VP of Dynalectron, travelled extensively, apparently had some kind of weird relationship with the youth of the community (to the point the police department called him to come to the station when they had a troubled youth there????), etc, etc.

Real estate deals take time.

And expertise.

And lots and lots and lots of paperwork.

I mean, I know Pierce was smart, but he also seemed to be ill quite a bit, based on the Volumes (indeed, the family seemed to really struggle with health issues, which I can testify is DRAINING, and NO FUN AT ALL). I'm just trying to figure out how he got all these amazing real estate deals done in his spare time.

One of the great things about living in the land of the free and the home of the brave is that we demand accountability of our elected officials.

Well, at least we used to.

And we DEFINITELY have the right to... so, you know, maybe you should think on that a bit, and decide how you can better hold our public SERVANTS accountable as a citizen of this once great country.

One of the ways we do this is by recording things so we can provide evidence to the proper authorities when we catch our elected officials not discharging their duties properly.

Like real estate deals.

So, what kinds of records can we find regarding Pierce, Beverly, and their long history of profitable real estate deals?

Well, it made sense to start with The Embassy in Washington D.C. (that's what she called her home - it's not a real embassy), but it's awfully close to Langley, which is CIA, so I decided I'd start in Maricopa county, because, well, it honestly seemed like she didn't really want to move there (demanding grass and all), and Maricopa County appears to be, in case you aren't aware, one of the most corrupt places not just in the good old USofA, but in all the world (just my opinion, though). Let's not talk about that, though, because, you know, we should just trust our leaders, right?

(NO is the correct answer, in case you were wondering. For reference, please read The Federalist Papers, or, I don't know, our Constitution and Bill of Rights).

President Russell M. Nelson gave us Beverly's Maricopa County address in that nice letter he wrote her about her book "Eve and The Choice Made in Eden" (a book I highly recommend you read, by the way, to learn how NOT to write a book). It was:

Volume Two
Page 86

Mr. and Mrs. A. Pierce Campbell
Oakwood Country Club Estates
24119 South Agate Drive
Sun Lakes, AZ 85248

I wonder if Maricopa County recorded that real estate transaction?

Hey, looks like they did! Or at least something related to the property:

https://recorder.maricopa.gov/recdocdat ... oc4=&doc5=

Lots of good docs to dig through there, but this is the one I'm interested in:
20030962298.pdf
(41.88 KiB) Downloaded 47 times
(Hope that works, cause if it doesn't I'm going to have to teach you all how to use the Maricopa Country Recorder's website, and that doesn't sound like fun for anyone).

Now look, I'm not a real estate agent. I don't know what a "Deed of Release and Reconveyance" is... but maybe somebody here does? Which is why we make the information PUBLIC - so everyone can bring their gifts and talents, and contribute to the conversation!

It's also why SECRETS are BAD. Just ask JFK.

Now, that was under Arwell Pierce Campbell's name. I wonder if there's anything under Beverly's name?

Guess that will be Post #3 for today...

Hang tight, kids. This might end up being more of a "cheat sheet" than I first envisioned...
Last edited by endlessQuestions on February 7th, 2023, 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

tmac
captain of 1,000

Re: Beverly Campbell, Maricopa County, and Publicly Available Records, Oh My!!!

Post by tmac »

Interesting how all of this may be coming full circle? Supposedly started out with the original Railroad thread, and AGF in Maricopa, AZ, and now after all this, we have circled back around to Maricopa County? Yes, what will you find there?
Last edited by tmac on February 7th, 2023, 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Let's see if there's anything recorded under Beverly's name in Maricopa County:

Wow! 20 records! That's a lot of water to carry...

Now, those dates are really weird, but maybe there have been Beverly Campbell's in Maricopa County for a long time - it's not exactly a rare name, is it?

But let's look at a couple of the docs that I think are interesting:

Like this one for example:

https://recorder.maricopa.gov/recdocdat ... 9780119709

Who is

ADAIR JUNE
ARIZONA BANK
CAMPBELL A PEARCE
CAMPBELL BEVERLY
CLARK REIDELEANOR
FIRST FED SVGL

Well, Adair is a family name, but kind of distant in the tree
And June is Beverly's middle name, I believe.
But there is no "Pearce"... just a "Pierce", as far as I can discern

In case you're wondering, the job of a clerk is to ACCURATELY record information. I know, because I'm a ward clerk, and I do my training!

If my records looked like this, I'd be embarrassed. Like, really embarrassed.

Doubly so, because in my professional life, I spend a TON of time helping people clean up their data. So this makes my eyes AND my heart hurt.

But it kind of makes me wonder if Maricopa County should hire me to help clean things up a bit.

If they want it clean, that is.

Let's look at the document.
CotillionSavingsLoanLawsuit.pdf
(43.61 KiB) Downloaded 25 times
Again, I'm no expert in this area, but that looks like a lawsuit brought by something called the "Phoenix Honors Cotillion" (that definitely sounds like Beverly, right? I mean, she was the Cotillion Queen - just ask the Cosmos Club crowd) against some Savings and Loan organization around 1980. Now, I wasn't even born when this document was created, but I know a bit of history, and I seem to remember there being some kind of problem with Savings and Loans around 1980. Can anyone fill in the details?

Again, I'm not ACCUSING anyone of ANYTHING. I'm not an expert in anything except for digging up information, presenting it to the public for review, and doing so with total integrity.

But does this seem a bit "fishy" to anyone else?

Further research needed, I guess. That's the problem with endless questions - the questions never end.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

One of the easiest schemes for elected officials, or big agency bureaucrats can use to funnel money to friends, and campaign contributes is real estate.

An example....a guy named Steve contributes $10,000 to a mayor's election campaign. The mayor wins, announces his priority is to expand the park, and budgets public funds to buy the vacant lot next to the park which happens to be owned by Steve. The offer to Steve is not crazy, not 2x or 10x market value, but small so it is not noticable.
Maybe 1.1x market value, in other words on a 1 million dollar property Steve earns $100,000 extra...which is more than enough to cover his campaign contributions.

AZRob
captain of 100

Post by AZRob »

endlessQuestions wrote: February 7th, 2023, 9:57 am Let's see if there's anything recorded under Beverly's name in Maricopa County:

Wow! 20 records! That's a lot of water to carry...

Now, those dates are really weird, but maybe there have been Beverly Campbell's in Maricopa County for a long time - it's not exactly a rare name, is it?

But let's look at a couple of the docs that I think are interesting:

Like this one for example:

https://recorder.maricopa.gov/recdocdat ... 9780119709

Who is

ADAIR JUNE
ARIZONA BANK
CAMPBELL A PEARCE
CAMPBELL BEVERLY
CLARK REIDELEANOR
FIRST FED SVGL

Well, Adair is a family name, but kind of distant in the tree
And June is Beverly's middle name, I believe.
But there is no "Pearce"... just a "Pierce", as far as I can discern

In case you're wondering, the job of a clerk is to ACCURATELY record information. I know, because I'm a ward clerk, and I do my training!

If my records looked like this, I'd be embarrassed. Like, really embarrassed.

Doubly so, because in my professional life, I spend a TON of time helping people clean up their data. So this makes my eyes AND my heart hurt.

But it kind of makes me wonder if Maricopa County should hire me to help clean things up a bit.

If they want it clean, that is.

Let's look at the document.

CotillionSavingsLoanLawsuit.pdf

Again, I'm no expert in this area, but that looks like a lawsuit brought by something called the "Phoenix Honors Cotillion" (that definitely sounds like Beverly, right? I mean, she was the Cotillion Queen - just ask the Cosmos Club crowd) against some Savings and Loan organization around 1980. Now, I wasn't even born when this document was created, but I know a bit of history, and I seem to remember there being some kind of problem with Savings and Loans around 1980. Can anyone fill in the details?

Again, I'm not ACCUSING anyone of ANYTHING. I'm not an expert in anything except for digging up information, presenting it to the public for review, and doing so with total integrity.

But does this seem a bit "fishy" to anyone else?

Further research needed, I guess. That's the problem with endless questions - the questions never end.
A few quick comments for you, Endless. Firstly, about the messy documents recorded... it's not a reflection of the recorder's office. There are plenty of documents in Maricopa County with my name on them. In fact, I can record documents myself as there is not much required to record a document except a per page fee and a notary stamp. At that point, the county and everyone else all hope you know what you're doing. The title insurance companies rely on the recorded deeds as a primary source, but poorly recorded documents make the job harder. You probably noticed that the Maricopa search function is rather robust and free of charge. You can search by deed, date, name, property address, or even location if you only know where it's at and can click it on the GIS map the county assessor provides to get the parcel number. The county is not really allowed to change the records in the way you're considering. The office simply records them faithfully as they're brought in.

The name Pearce rather than Pierce may have been an honest mistake, as the Pearce family has been involved in the east valley for a while, including a prominent (LDS) state senator who was recalled last decade mostly due to his anti-immigration stance and his pro-corruption in state prisons stance.

Finally, the savings & loan thing is too deep for me at the moment. The banks themselves were all valid. It was only a scandal because of illegal activity within the banking institutions, so your question would be whether the Campbell property and the institution (if any) were associated with the illegal activity. If I were researching, it would be a lot less work if the fact pattern showed that there was no mortgage, which would then mostly rule out fraud. Any other scenarios become rather difficult. Even asking the questions is a speculative endeavor that you would only undertake if you're expecting dirt to come up. Those hours would be wasted if the property comes up clean.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

February 7, 2023 Post #4

Because I'm limited on the number of posts I'm making each day, I'm going to respond to two comments at once, and then show you something else I just found.

tribrac, that is INCREDIBLY helpful. I went to school for a Masters degree in Public Policy at Pepperdine University (didn't complete it due to a cheating scandal that broke out, and a difference of opinion with the dean on how to handle it). I heard rumors about these kinds of things (all my professors were old Reaganites, and were serving under Schwarzenegger and other CA public officials and agencies, including RAND - which President Eyring did some work for, I believe). Your example makes it really clear how it could possibly work.

AZRob - welcome! I don't recognize your name, but I wish you had been here all along, because you clearly have some idea of how all this works. Actually, I guess I sin in my wish a little, as God has continually brought people to this conversation at just the right time. Either way, I'm glad you're here.

I like your point about it not necessarily being the clerks at the Recorders office fault. As a ward clerk, I like people who give me mercy. And I guess I would just ask, if it's not on the clerk, could it be possible people were filling the forms out incorrectly on purpose? Is that a thing? I really don't know, as I said, I don't really have any experience in this area.

You mentioned notary stamps. I guess, if one were suspicious, one easy "low hanging fruit" path would be to make sure the notaries are real people, right? They are commissioned, and have to register - I know, because some of my family have served in that office.

The Maricopa application is quite good, and I'm qualified to say so. I used to work for a company called AppDynamics, which was a company bought by Cisco. Our entire job was to help organizations improve their applications performance. For a site that serves up so many .pdfs, some of them very, very large, it performs rather well. Which, I guess, is why I'm surprised to see such poor data governance. But, you know, it all depends on the people you have inside, doesn't it? You can have great developers, but lose out on that great clerk, and now you've got yourself a Ferrari being driven by Fred Flinstone.

You mention the mortgage. I have no idea how to figure that out. Do you? Is it public record? And here's something weird... I went to the Assessors website, and can't find that property (but that might be because it's my first day trying to use the application - any help here would be appreciated):

https://mcassessor.maricopa.gov/mcs/?q= ... AZ%2085248

Now, I hate mortgages, and I don't know anything about real estate, except I think it's the Assessor who makes my taxes go up every year. So if that property isn't in there, does that mean nobody is paying taxes on it?

I don't know... does anybody else?

As a researcher, you almost always have to work off some severe limitations. In this case, ignorance (that would be my ignorance, for those keeping score) is a big hurdle. Now, in a lot of ways, this research is pretty much just like taking on a new client, but a) it's unpaid, and b) it takes time to learn a new industry. I'll get there, if the Lord desires me to, but it would be a lot easier to have an expert show up and teach us all how this works (for those of us who are interested).

Savings and Loans were a thing of the past by the time I have memories. I know there are some old timers here on the board, and maybe they can fill in the gaps.

As for it being a "speculative endeavor"... I suppose it kind of is. As a data scientist, if something is amiss I would expect patterns to show up pretty quickly because human beings, despite the desire to be creative, are really just creatures of habit. My general rule of thumb is not to spend too much time on stuff where patterns aren't clear and definable. It's kind of like cracking a code, I guess.

Speaking of which... Campbell is far too common a name to base anything off of. So I got to thinking, what Church leader has a name you wouldn't expect to find that might help act as an anchor point for pattern recognition in this data set. The first name that came to me was "Uchtdorf", so I looked him up:

Wow. That's a lot of entries, and I'm pretty sure "Uchtdorf" isn't an old "east valley" name (am I saying that right?)...

First, we know he owns a home in Midway Utah because they always post it on his Instagram page.

You can check Wasatch County Recorders and Assessors to locate it. I don't have time, or the inclination at this moment.

As for Maricopa County Recorder's Office findings:

They have their exact names in there - both he and his wife. Good job, whoever filled out the forms and entered them into the system! Gold star for you!

I wonder, though, if there's a pattern of using aliases.... not saying this is an example, just a potential example of what it might look like:

Let's take a look at the first entry:

https://recorder.maricopa.gov/recdocdat ... 9750173800

And another:

https://recorder.maricopa.gov/UnOfficia ... 173800.pdf

Now, I'm a conspiracy theorist, so bear with my here, but "UnOfficialDocs"???

As in, UN Official docs?

Does Beverly's stuff show up in that file path? Yes, it does...

https://recorder.maricopa.gov/UnOfficia ... 119709.pdf

So could that "Un"Official be code for "UN Official"? Well, that's pretty much the definition of speculative, isn't it. Here's what I know: part of my job is to look at these URL and make suggestions about how to make them easy to use, and if I saw that, I would recommend they change it to "Unofficial" or "unofficial". But that's just me.

In order to know any better, we'd need to look at a statistically significant number of documents. Funnily enough, that's actually not that many (thanks, Pepperdine, for the wonderful education in the science of Statistics!). So, maybe we'll take a look. I don't know, right now I've got other things on my plate. Maybe somebody else can carry some water? I'm awful tired, and still trying to figure out some health challenges in my own life, and be a good provider, protector, and presider in my home. Not easy, you know?

Let's take a closer look at that property....

LEGAL DESCRIPTION: Lot 301, Sands Oasis

I looked in Maricopa Assessors - again, no record of this property. So, either I'm using it wrong, or UnOfficial people don't need to have their properties assessed, or ????. Don't know....

4514 West Orchid Lane, Glendale AZ
Using Google Maps we see:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/4514+ ... 12.1568089

That's a nice property. Probably pretty expensive, I'd imagine.

Now, Elder Uchtodorf was a successful man, and I imagine he has a good pension from working for Lufthansa. He also probably has a CHURCH salary, and all the perks that come with that.

Here's that Maricopa Assessors data when searching by the name UCHTDORF:
https://mcassessor.maricopa.gov/mcs/?q=uchtdorf

And, finally, something called a trust deed, that, somewhat disconcertingly, returns this when you google "Trust Deed vs. Mortgage":

"A deed of trust is a legal agreement that's similar to a mortgage, which is used in real estate transactions. Whereas a mortgage only involves the lender and a borrower, a deed of trust adds a neutral third party that holds rights to the real estate until the loan is paid or the borrower defaults."

Or:

https://legaltalktexas.hammerle.com/leg ... e-hogwash/

"pure-trust-pure-hogwash"? :shock:

What does that mean? No offense, tmac, but I can't wait until lawyers are forced to find a new profession... ;)

TRUST DEED
https://recorder.maricopa.gov/UnOfficia ... 173801.pdf

Light Seeker
captain of 100

Re: Beverly Campbell, Maricopa County, and Publicly Available Records, Oh My!!! Oh, and Uchtdorf, Too...

Post by Light Seeker »

I've been working on the railroad
All the livelong day
I've been working on the railroad
Just to pass the time away
Can't you hear the whistle blowing
Rise up so early in the morn
Can't you hear the captain shouting
Dinah, blow your horn

AZRob
captain of 100

Post by AZRob »

endlessQuestions wrote: February 7th, 2023, 11:16 am February 7, 2023 Post #4

Because I'm limited on the number of posts I'm making each day, I'm going to respond to two comments at once, and then show you something else I just found.

tribrac, that is INCREDIBLY helpful. I went to school for a Masters degree in Public Policy at Pepperdine University (didn't complete it due to a cheating scandal that broke out, and a difference of opinion with the dean on how to handle it). I heard rumors about these kinds of things (all my professors were old Reaganites, and were serving under Schwarzenegger and other CA public officials and agencies, including RAND - which President Eyring did some work for, I believe). Your example makes it really clear how it could possibly work.

AZRob - welcome! I don't recognize your name, but I wish you had been here all along, because you clearly have some idea of how all this works. Actually, I guess I sin in my wish a little, as God has continually brought people to this conversation at just the right time. Either way, I'm glad you're here.

I like your point about it not necessarily being the clerks at the Recorders office fault. As a ward clerk, I like people who give me mercy. And I guess I would just ask, if it's not on the clerk, could it be possible people were filling the forms out incorrectly on purpose? Is that a thing? I really don't know, as I said, I don't really have any experience in this area.

You mentioned notary stamps. I guess, if one were suspicious, one easy "low hanging fruit" path would be to make sure the notaries are real people, right? They are commissioned, and have to register - I know, because some of my family have served in that office.

The Maricopa application is quite good, and I'm qualified to say so. I used to work for a company called AppDynamics, which was a company bought by Cisco. Our entire job was to help organizations improve their applications performance. For a site that serves up so many .pdfs, some of them very, very large, it performs rather well. Which, I guess, is why I'm surprised to see such poor data governance. But, you know, it all depends on the people you have inside, doesn't it? You can have great developers, but lose out on that great clerk, and now you've got yourself a Ferrari being driven by Fred Flinstone.

You mention the mortgage. I have no idea how to figure that out. Do you? Is it public record? And here's something weird... I went to the Assessors website, and can't find that property (but that might be because it's my first day trying to use the application - any help here would be appreciated):

https://mcassessor.maricopa.gov/mcs/?q= ... AZ%2085248

Now, I hate mortgages, and I don't know anything about real estate, except I think it's the Assessor who makes my taxes go up every year. So if that property isn't in there, does that mean nobody is paying taxes on it?

I don't know... does anybody else?

As a researcher, you almost always have to work off some severe limitations. In this case, ignorance (that would be my ignorance, for those keeping score) is a big hurdle. Now, in a lot of ways, this research is pretty much just like taking on a new client, but a) it's unpaid, and b) it takes time to learn a new industry. I'll get there, if the Lord desires me to, but it would be a lot easier to have an expert show up and teach us all how this works (for those of us who are interested).

Savings and Loans were a thing of the past by the time I have memories. I know there are some old timers here on the board, and maybe they can fill in the gaps.

As for it being a "speculative endeavor"... I suppose it kind of is. As a data scientist, if something is amiss I would expect patterns to show up pretty quickly because human beings, despite the desire to be creative, are really just creatures of habit. My general rule of thumb is not to spend too much time on stuff where patterns aren't clear and definable. It's kind of like cracking a code, I guess.

Speaking of which... Campbell is far too common a name to base anything off of. So I got to thinking, what Church leader has a name you wouldn't expect to find that might help act as an anchor point for pattern recognition in this data set. The first name that came to me was "Uchtdorf", so I looked him up:

Wow. That's a lot of entries, and I'm pretty sure "Uchtdorf" isn't an old "east valley" name (am I saying that right?)...

First, we know he owns a home in Midway Utah because they always post it on his Instagram page.

You can check Wasatch County Recorders and Assessors to locate it. I don't have time, or the inclination at this moment.

As for Maricopa County Recorder's Office findings:

They have their exact names in there - both he and his wife. Good job, whoever filled out the forms and entered them into the system! Gold star for you!

I wonder, though, if there's a pattern of using aliases.... not saying this is an example, just a potential example of what it might look like:

Let's take a look at the first entry:

https://recorder.maricopa.gov/recdocdat ... 9750173800

And another:

https://recorder.maricopa.gov/UnOfficia ... 173800.pdf

Now, I'm a conspiracy theorist, so bear with my here, but "UnOfficialDocs"???

As in, UN Official docs?

Does Beverly's stuff show up in that file path? Yes, it does...

https://recorder.maricopa.gov/UnOfficia ... 119709.pdf

So could that "Un"Official be code for "UN Official"? Well, that's pretty much the definition of speculative, isn't it. Here's what I know: part of my job is to look at these URL and make suggestions about how to make them easy to use, and if I saw that, I would recommend they change it to "Unofficial" or "unofficial". But that's just me.

In order to know any better, we'd need to look at a statistically significant number of documents. Funnily enough, that's actually not that many (thanks, Pepperdine, for the wonderful education in the science of Statistics!). So, maybe we'll take a look. I don't know, right now I've got other things on my plate. Maybe somebody else can carry some water? I'm awful tired, and still trying to figure out some health challenges in my own life, and be a good provider, protector, and presider in my home. Not easy, you know?

Let's take a closer look at that property....

LEGAL DESCRIPTION: Lot 301, Sands Oasis

I looked in Maricopa Assessors - again, no record of this property. So, either I'm using it wrong, or UnOfficial people don't need to have their properties assessed, or ????. Don't know....

4514 West Orchid Lane, Glendale AZ
Using Google Maps we see:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/4514+ ... 12.1568089

That's a nice property. Probably pretty expensive, I'd imagine.

Now, Elder Uchtodorf was a successful man, and I imagine he has a good pension from working for Lufthansa. He also probably has a CHURCH salary, and all the perks that come with that.

Here's that Maricopa Assessors data when searching by the name UCHTDORF:
https://mcassessor.maricopa.gov/mcs/?q=uchtdorf

And, finally, something called a trust deed, that, somewhat disconcertingly, returns this when you google "Trust Deed vs. Mortgage":

"A deed of trust is a legal agreement that's similar to a mortgage, which is used in real estate transactions. Whereas a mortgage only involves the lender and a borrower, a deed of trust adds a neutral third party that holds rights to the real estate until the loan is paid or the borrower defaults."

Or:

https://legaltalktexas.hammerle.com/leg ... e-hogwash/

"pure-trust-pure-hogwash"? :shock:

What does that mean? No offense, tmac, but I can't wait until lawyers are forced to find a new profession... ;)

TRUST DEED
https://recorder.maricopa.gov/UnOfficia ... 173801.pdf
I see you've used up all your posts for the day. Regardless, here's some more info for you:

1. It's an "Unofficial Document" because you're downloading it rather than paying for a certified stamped copy at the recorder's office where they issue "official documents." Nothing to do with the UN.

2. For all intents and purposes, you can consider a deed of trust to be equivalent to a mortgage in Arizona. To find if the property is financed and recorded, look for a deed of trust. There was some shady business with the MERS system about 15 years ago, but the deed of trust system is still in operation because it makes foreclosures (i.e. trustee sales) simpler. Similarly, once the mortgage is paid off, you get a "deed of release and reconveyance" from the in-between trustee paid by the company/person who issued the secured loan and recorded it originally.

3. The lis pendens on the 40th Street house is more interesting. Possibly a title or loan dispute there with the bank.

4. The old Uchtdorf house in Glendale shows up just fine for me, and it looks like the new owners are assessed taxes: https://mcassessor.maricopa.gov/mcs/?q=14810072 I have little doubt that his church not-salary far surpasses his Lufthansa pension.

5. It would be foolish for the notary to be fake since they can all be searched in a database these days: https://apps.azsos.gov/apps/notary/search/Default.aspx

BigT
captain of 100

Re: Beverly Campbell, Maricopa County, and Publicly Available Records, Oh My!!! Oh, and Uchtdorf, Too...

Post by BigT »

“A deed of trust is a written instrument granting a lien on real property. While slightly different from a mortgage, they are functionally nearly the same. Some states use deeds of trust instead of mortgages while others allow both. Either way, a deed of trust used to secure a commercial loan may also include an assignment of rents, which gives the lender the right to collect rental income from the property in the event of default.”

Why does a savings and loan need an assignment of rents on a residential property? Though they were only needed on commercial properties.

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

I would imagine Elder Uchtdorf was investing in southwestern real estate when he was living over here while going through Top Gun. He and Harriet probably made a decent amount of money doing that.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

I concur with AZrob, corruption, dirty deals, deceit are rarely monumented in public records of the county recorders office. It would be the the equivalent of leaving a signed confession at murder scene with your finger prints on the murder weapon.

There are plenty of ways to make money in real estate that is not criminal....it only requires a person to have flexible morals and ethics. It helps if you have connections with other flexible people.

Your naive, 'salt of the Earth' would be sick to know it, but sophisticated people don't lose any sleep over their ... flexibility.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Atrasado wrote: February 7th, 2023, 8:18 pm I would imagine Elder Uchtdorf was investing in southwestern real estate when he was living over here while going through Top Gun. He and Harriet probably made a decent amount of money doing that.
It helps to know which way the wind is blowing.

Sir H

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

February 8th, 2023 Post #2

Man, this 5 post limitation is hard! Disciplining ourselves is never easy, though, I suppose.

I appreciate the direction this thread is taking.

We have people pointing out that Maricopa County is a known center for organized crime.

We have primary source documents we're looking at.

And we seem to have found someone with a fair degree of expertise in the particular type of documents we're looking at who is graciously donating his time and energy to educate us about how this whole system, which is a critical part of our government, works.

Clearly, we don't see eye to eye on everything yet, and perhaps never will. But this feels like a very healthy conversation to me.

AzRob, if you feel so inclined, would you help educate me about this particular document:
19780119709.pdf
(43.61 KiB) Downloaded 21 times
Here are some of my questions (I would encourage others to look at this doc and ask their own questions as well):

1) Is it legal to file a document like this under an alias, or a fake name, or does it invalidate the document if the names aren't spelled correctly? The reason I ask is that I don't think "June Adair" exists - that appears to me to be a mishmash of Beverly's middle name, and a family name somewhere in her line. But I can't find any evidence that a "June Adair" who was associated with Beverly, Pierce, or the Phoenix Honors Cotillion ever existed.

2) What is "Lis Pendens", and what is a "Release of Lis Pendens"? This is clearly a court filing, but who is doing what to whom here?

3) The dispute (you don't file civil actions against someone unless there's a dispute that can't be settled outside of court, right?) seems to be about this property:

6031 North 40th Street
Paradise Valley, AZ 85253

https://www.google.com/maps/place/6031+ ... 11.9949398

I can't tell if this is a residential or commercial property. Can anyone else? I'm guessing it's commercial because the document indicates it's being filed under the dba.

Looking forward to learning more!
Last edited by endlessQuestions on February 8th, 2023, 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

tmac
captain of 1,000

Post by tmac »

I tried to open the document link, but it didn’t work.

As you already know, you want to be careful about making too many assumptions about this stuff.

nvr
captain of 1,000

Post by nvr »

tmac wrote: February 7th, 2023, 9:49 am Interesting how all of this may be coming full circle? Supposedly started out with the original Railroad thread, and AGF in Maricopa, AZ, and now after all this, we have circled back around to Maricopa County? Yes, what will you find there?
Quite the coincidence. I can think of another similar aspect between the two sets of threads.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⢀⠀⠀⢀⡴⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣆⠀⠀⢀⣸⡏⠀⠀⠀⠰⡄⠀⠀
⠈⠉⠋⠀⠈⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠋⠀⠰⡏⠀⠀⠀⣸⠀⢀⠇⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠘⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢆⠀⢀⡽⠀⠀⠸⣅⠀⢇⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⢠⠏⠀⠀⠀⢠⢥⠀⠈⠐⠘⡆⠀⠀⠀⣸⠆⠀⠃⠀⡀
⠀⠀⠘⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⢀⡤⠊⠘⢄⣀⠀⠀⠃⠀⠀⢞⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠁
⠀⠀⠐⠀⠀⠁⠀⠀⡏⡀⠀⠘⠡⠤⠽⡲⢤⡀⠀⠈⢱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠷⣄⡀⠒⠀⠀⢀⡡⡈⠽⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⢫⣀⢪⠀⠀⠉⠀⠤⠀⠀⠥⡖⢥⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡽⠟⠘⠘⠀⢀⡀⠀⠊⠀⠀⠀⠘⠄⣌⢳⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢀⡞⠕⠂⠂⠄⠀⠠⠅⣁⣀⣀⣀⣀⣢⣌⡴⠿⠚⢳⡄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢸⠑⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⠔⠀⠀⡄⡀⠀⠄⡈⣠⢹⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠘⣆⠛⠆⠠⠀⠀⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠀⠃⡁⣅⠘⠷⢋⡼⡀⡠⠀
⠀⠀⢎⠫⢳⣽⣠⣈⠆⠀⠀⠀⠠⠤⠠⠐⣀⣀⣠⡴⢞⢋⢊⠌⡰⠁
⠀⠈⠁⠊⠀⠐⠩⠋⠝⠹⠉⠛⠙⠉⠋⠍⠉⠋⠊⠀⠑⠑⠁⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

tmac
captain of 1,000

Post by tmac »

nvr wrote: February 8th, 2023, 7:30 am
tmac wrote: February 7th, 2023, 9:49 am Interesting how all of this may be coming full circle? Supposedly started out with the original Railroad thread, and AGF in Maricopa, AZ, and now after all this, we have circled back around to Maricopa County? Yes, what will you find there?
Quite the coincidence. I can think of another similar aspect between the two sets of threads.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⢀⠀⠀⢀⡴⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣆⠀⠀⢀⣸⡏⠀⠀⠀⠰⡄⠀⠀
⠈⠉⠋⠀⠈⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠋⠀⠰⡏⠀⠀⠀⣸⠀⢀⠇⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠘⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢆⠀⢀⡽⠀⠀⠸⣅⠀⢇⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⢠⠏⠀⠀⠀⢠⢥⠀⠈⠐⠘⡆⠀⠀⠀⣸⠆⠀⠃⠀⡀
⠀⠀⠘⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⢀⡤⠊⠘⢄⣀⠀⠀⠃⠀⠀⢞⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠁
⠀⠀⠐⠀⠀⠁⠀⠀⡏⡀⠀⠘⠡⠤⠽⡲⢤⡀⠀⠈⢱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠷⣄⡀⠒⠀⠀⢀⡡⡈⠽⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⢫⣀⢪⠀⠀⠉⠀⠤⠀⠀⠥⡖⢥⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡽⠟⠘⠘⠀⢀⡀⠀⠊⠀⠀⠀⠘⠄⣌⢳⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢀⡞⠕⠂⠂⠄⠀⠠⠅⣁⣀⣀⣀⣀⣢⣌⡴⠿⠚⢳⡄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢸⠑⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⠔⠀⠀⡄⡀⠀⠄⡈⣠⢹⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠘⣆⠛⠆⠠⠀⠀⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠀⠃⡁⣅⠘⠷⢋⡼⡀⡠⠀
⠀⠀⢎⠫⢳⣽⣠⣈⠆⠀⠀⠀⠠⠤⠠⠐⣀⣀⣠⡴⢞⢋⢊⠌⡰⠁
⠀⠈⠁⠊⠀⠐⠩⠋⠝⠹⠉⠛⠙⠉⠋⠍⠉⠋⠊⠀⠑⠑⠁⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Clearly, in your case, the old saying is true, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

tmac wrote: February 8th, 2023, 7:21 am I tried to open the document link, but it didn’t work.

As you already know, you want to be careful about making too many assumptions about this stuff.
February 8th, 2023 Post #4

I replaced the URL with an actual pdf. I'm not sure, from a technical perspective, why the links don't work.

I know you told us you were a lawyer, so I'm interested in your training about "making assumptions". My learning style is to make an assumption, and then use logic, reason, and revelation to draw conclusions. Based on your training, what would be a better approach.

Since I'm down to one more post today, I'm just going to use this to respond to a couple other things (awkward, I know).

Somehow it escaped me that AGF was in Arizona.

I find it odd that as soon as Maricopa County showed up in my research, the boo birds and trolls came out to play. But I'm not going to assume there's anything nefarious about it. ;)

And I'm just going to ignore the boo birds, the trolls, and the secret agents, drop them on my foes list, and interact with those of you who are more interested in doing research on how to understand how our government works than learning how to use a keyboard to draw pictures of steaming piles of crap. ;)

Light Seeker
captain of 100

Post by Light Seeker »

endlessQuestions wrote: February 8th, 2023, 5:55 am February 8th, 2023 Post #2

Man, this 5 post limitation is hard! Disciplining ourselves is never easy, though, I suppose.

I appreciate the direction this thread is taking.

We have people pointing out that Maricopa County is a known center for organized crime.

We have primary source documents we're looking at.

And we seem to have found someone with a fair degree of expertise in the particular type of documents we're looking at who is graciously donating his time and energy to educate us about how this whole system, which is a critical part of our government, works.

Clearly, we don't see eye to eye on everything yet, and perhaps never will. But this feels like a very healthy conversation to me.

AzRob, if you feel so inclined, would you help educate me about this particular document:

19780119709.pdf

Here are some of my questions (I would encourage others to look at this doc and ask their own questions as well):

1) Is it legal to file a document like this under an alias, or a fake name, or does it invalidate the document if the names aren't spelled correctly? The reason I ask is that I don't think "June Adair" exists - that appears to me to be a mishmash of Beverly's middle name, and a family name somewhere in her line. But I can't find any evidence that a "June Adair" who was associated with Beverly, Pierce, or the Phoenix Honors Cotillion ever existed.

2) What is "Lis Pendens", and what is a "Release of Lis Pendens"? This is clearly a court filing, but who is doing what to whom here?

3) The dispute (you don't file civil actions against someone unless there's a dispute that can't be settled outside of court, right?) seems to be about this property:

6031 North 40th Street
Paradise Valley, AZ 85253

https://www.google.com/maps/place/6031+ ... 11.9949398

I can't tell if this is a residential or commercial property. Can anyone else? I'm guessing it's commercial because the document indicates it's being filed under the dba.

Looking forward to learning more!
Hmmm.

The Biltmore neighborhood area. Swanky ; Uber elites.

Residential.

nvr
captain of 1,000

Post by nvr »

endlessQuestions wrote: February 8th, 2023, 8:18 am
tmac wrote: February 8th, 2023, 7:21 am I tried to open the document link, but it didn’t work.

I replaced the URL with an actual pdf. I'm not sure, from a technical perspective, why the links don't work.

I know you told us you were a lawyer, so I'm interested in your training about "making assumptions". My learning style is to make an assumption, and then use logic, reason, and revelation to draw conclusions. Based on your training, what would be a better approach.

Since I'm down to one more post today, I'm just going to use this to respond to a couple other things (awkward, I know).

I find it odd that as soon as Maricopa County showed up in my research, the boo birds and trolls came out to play. But I'm not going to assume there's anything nefarious about it. ;)

And I'm just going to ignore the boo birds, the trolls, and the secret agents, drop them on my foes list, and interact with those of you who are more interested in doing research on how to understand how our government works than learning how to use a keyboard to draw pictures of steaming piles of crap. ;)
Living in Maricopa County I am directly affected by the corruption here, in fact. The last election is clear evidence of that and I began a thread highlighting Kari Lake's lawsuit in when that was playing out. Perhaps you might use your keyboard to write more concise summaries of your thoughts on a given topic. Forums aren't intended to be dumping grounds for stream of consciousness ramblings.

tmac
captain of 1,000

Post by tmac »

I am a retired attorney, and I had an active Arizona license for about 10 years when I lived and worked in the Four Corners area, before moving away from the Arizona border area.

From my perspective, the only conclusion that can reasonably be drawn from that document is that Campbells, Adair, and the "Phoenix Honors Cotillion" sued Clarks et al, in the 1970s, and Lot 66, Camelback Foothills II, was part of the subject matter of that lawsuit. When that happens, a Notice of Lis Pendens -- pending litigation -- is recorded, putting the public on notice that something is up, but who knows what? By 1978, it looks like that situation was resolved either by settlement or court order (you would have to research the applicable litigation file to figure that out), and the lis pendens was released. It's really hard to say if there was actually anything to see there. I don't consider it to be some kind of obvious red flag.

I agree with much of what AZRob has said about how a county recorder's office works. They are not necessarily gatekeepers of the truth and accuracy of everything that gets recorded. Recorded documents can be replete with mistakes. I agree that the standard/bar for recording a document is quite low. As a general rule, it needs to be legitimately notarized, and should normally contain some kind of legitimate real property (land) description, which would normally tie the document to some specific piece of real estate -- because that is the primary purpose of a recorders office -- to keep public records of transactions involving land and real estate. The primary reason is so that members of the public can research the public record and figure out if land title is clear or clouded, etc. In this case, the lis pendens would have created a cloud on the title for Lot 66, Camelback Hills II. That means, among other things, that a bank, etc., would probably not accept that property as collateral for a loan unless/until the cloud was removed, which is what the release would have accomplished.

I'm definitely not saying that the Maricopa County Recorder's office records are not a decent place to do some snooping around, but from my perspective, there would need to be some kind of discernible pattern emerge to get too excited about it. Such pattern(s) may indeed exist. I don't think we've seen much evidence of that yet, but who knows what will turn up?
Last edited by tmac on February 8th, 2023, 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

tmac
captain of 1,000

Post by tmac »

nvr wrote: February 8th, 2023, 8:29 am

Living in Maricopa County I am directly affected by the corruption here, in fact. The last election is clear evidence of that and I began a thread highlighting Kari Lake's lawsuit in when that was playing out. Perhaps you might use your keyboard to write more concise summaries of your thoughts on a given topic. Forums aren't intended to be dumping grounds for stream of consciousness ramblings.
And you're the judge of the intended purpose of discussion forums?

If there is another pattern and obviously recurring theme between the two threads it is your outspoken protestations. Definitely fits in the “Me thinks he/she doth protest too much” category. And definitely leads a person to wonder what it is that you don’t want others to see. The more you protest, the harder it is not to see that pattern.

That, alone, might be sufficient reason to keep digging.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

February 8, 2023 Post #5

Well, I didn't do as well as I'd like in being disciplined today, so I didn't get around to the big question I wanted to ask. A few things:

1) tmac, THANK YOU. Between you and AzRob, we seem to have the requisite expertise necessary to quickly identify whether a specific document looks "fishy", or not. I apologize that I'm so far behind in terms of knowledge in this area, and that my style of learning is simply to ask a million questions. I think that's largely due to my career, which involves walking into some company I know nothing about, and being asked to understand it as deeply as possible as quickly as possible so I can help them tune their applications in a way that allows their business to run more smoothly (and therefore, more profitably). For people who aren't paying me, I think this can be a bit grating, and I apologize for that.

2) Regarding your comments on the document in question, would it be a problem if "June Adair" wasn't a real person, in your opinion? And, as a neophyte, I'm not sure why a dba would be listed as a plaintiff in a lawsuit about what LightSeeker seems to think is a residential property. Just total ignorance here on my part, though.

3) It turns out that Phoenix Cotillion was being run by Beverly's sister Dessa Brough. When you look her up, there's another swath of transactions in Maricopa. What I'm being told is that if I look close enough, a pattern will emerge in these transactions as I work through the families. My expertise is in analyzing data systems for patterns. I'll be combing through the data over the next several weeks to see if there are any patterns, and will be putting up my questions here in case anyone wants to use their expertise to help out. Remember, it's all publicly available information - we're SUPPOSED to be examining it! As of now, I concur in the opinion that nothing of note has been discovered - ignorance of how things work does not equate to malfeasance. We need to EDUCATE ourselves so we can spot malfeasance when it occurs. This is going to be a steep learning curve, but I'm well-suited, well-conditioned, and well-trained for this kind of work, so I'll get there. Having subject matter experts and sincere truth seekers here on the forum to help is an amazing blessing.

4) Whether people like it or not, I find it a fascinating pattern that AGF was talking about Maricopa County and got swarmed by boo birds, and as soon as Maricopa County came up in my research, the boo birds showed up again. For those paying attention, you'll note that I've been able to do my research in relative peace up until now. Does it mean anything? Not necessarily. Could it mean something? Yes. What is the probability it means something? Don't know.

5) There have been a lot of questions both publicly and privately about me. I find that weird. One thing I've learned is that it's critical to separate the message from the messenger, and judge the message itself since messengers are always flawed. But if people are interested in learning about how I came to become a citizen researcher, you can go here:

https://articletwosectiononeclausefive.blogspot.com/

This is a blog I started back when somebody told me this crazy rumor about Barack Obama not being a natural-born citizen, which I found ludicrous. I mean, we have requirements in our Constitution for who can and cannot be President, so surely these candidates are vetted before they're placed on a ballot, right? And surely we as citizens have the right to see the evidence used to determine the eligibility of a candidate?

Well, it turns out that no, the candidates AREN'T vetted before being put on the ballot, either by their party, or by the Secretaries of State, who are the people that are responsible for our elections. And since they don't do their job, there's no legal way for we citizens to compel a candidate to furnish proof of eligibility, we're sort of stuck.

Hard to believe?

Read the blog. You'll be one of only a few hundred people who know the truth about this critical issue. (I FOIA'd every SoS office in the country and documented their responses, so the proof is all there.)

Now I'm interested in Beverly Campbell and the other Mormon aristocrats who have joined themselves to secret societies, and I intend to get as much evidence into the public sphere as I can so people can see things "how they are, how they were", and maybe get a glimpse of "how things will be".

Now, did I find out whether Barack Obama is a natural-born citizen?

I did not.

But I did learn a WHOLE LOT by being a diligent citizen, a tenacious researcher, and a sincere disciple of Jesus Christ who conducted his research with curiosity and integrity. Sometimes when you ask an important question, it leads you to the answer of hundreds of other important questions, but not the answer you were seeking.

And that's okay.

Some people seem to think a forum isn't the place to do that.

Unless their name is creator, I don't care.

Have a great afternoon!

BigT
captain of 100

Post by BigT »

Google Maps identifies 6031 North 40th Street Paradise Valley, AZ 85253 as “Sunrise Care Homes Paradise Valley.”
Single family home built in 1963. Currently worth ~$2.4M. Last sold 2014 for $799K. 4,327 Sq ft.

AZRob
captain of 100

Post by AZRob »

endlessQuestions wrote: February 8th, 2023, 12:31 pm February 8, 2023 Post #5

Well, I didn't do as well as I'd like in being disciplined today, so I didn't get around to the big question I wanted to ask. A few things:

1) tmac, THANK YOU. Between you and AzRob, we seem to have the requisite expertise necessary to quickly identify whether a specific document looks "fishy", or not. I apologize that I'm so far behind in terms of knowledge in this area, and that my style of learning is simply to ask a million questions. I think that's largely due to my career, which involves walking into some company I know nothing about, and being asked to understand it as deeply as possible as quickly as possible so I can help them tune their applications in a way that allows their business to run more smoothly (and therefore, more profitably). For people who aren't paying me, I think this can be a bit grating, and I apologize for that.

2) Regarding your comments on the document in question, would it be a problem if "June Adair" wasn't a real person, in your opinion? And, as a neophyte, I'm not sure why a dba would be listed as a plaintiff in a lawsuit about what LightSeeker seems to think is a residential property. Just total ignorance here on my part, though.

3) It turns out that Phoenix Cotillion was being run by Beverly's sister Dessa Brough. When you look her up, there's another swath of transactions in Maricopa. What I'm being told is that if I look close enough, a pattern will emerge in these transactions as I work through the families. My expertise is in analyzing data systems for patterns. I'll be combing through the data over the next several weeks to see if there are any patterns, and will be putting up my questions here in case anyone wants to use their expertise to help out. Remember, it's all publicly available information - we're SUPPOSED to be examining it! As of now, I concur in the opinion that nothing of note has been discovered - ignorance of how things work does not equate to malfeasance. We need to EDUCATE ourselves so we can spot malfeasance when it occurs. This is going to be a steep learning curve, but I'm well-suited, well-conditioned, and well-trained for this kind of work, so I'll get there. Having subject matter experts and sincere truth seekers here on the forum to help is an amazing blessing.

4) Whether people like it or not, I find it a fascinating pattern that AGF was talking about Maricopa County and got swarmed by boo birds, and as soon as Maricopa County came up in my research, the boo birds showed up again. For those paying attention, you'll note that I've been able to do my research in relative peace up until now. Does it mean anything? Not necessarily. Could it mean something? Yes. What is the probability it means something? Don't know.

5) There have been a lot of questions both publicly and privately about me. I find that weird. One thing I've learned is that it's critical to separate the message from the messenger, and judge the message itself since messengers are always flawed. But if people are interested in learning about how I came to become a citizen researcher, you can go here:

https://articletwosectiononeclausefive.blogspot.com/

This is a blog I started back when somebody told me this crazy rumor about Barack Obama not being a natural-born citizen, which I found ludicrous. I mean, we have requirements in our Constitution for who can and cannot be President, so surely these candidates are vetted before they're placed on a ballot, right? And surely we as citizens have the right to see the evidence used to determine the eligibility of a candidate?

Well, it turns out that no, the candidates AREN'T vetted before being put on the ballot, either by their party, or by the Secretaries of State, who are the people that are responsible for our elections. And since they don't do their job, there's no legal way for we citizens to compel a candidate to furnish proof of eligibility, we're sort of stuck.

Hard to believe?

Read the blog. You'll be one of only a few hundred people who know the truth about this critical issue. (I FOIA'd every SoS office in the country and documented their responses, so the proof is all there.)

Now I'm interested in Beverly Campbell and the other Mormon aristocrats who have joined themselves to secret societies, and I intend to get as much evidence into the public sphere as I can so people can see things "how they are, how they were", and maybe get a glimpse of "how things will be".

Now, did I find out whether Barack Obama is a natural-born citizen?

I did not.

But I did learn a WHOLE LOT by being a diligent citizen, a tenacious researcher, and a sincere disciple of Jesus Christ who conducted his research with curiosity and integrity. Sometimes when you ask an important question, it leads you to the answer of hundreds of other important questions, but not the answer you were seeking.

And that's okay.

Some people seem to think a forum isn't the place to do that.

Unless their name is creator, I don't care.

Have a great afternoon!
Tmac did at least as good a job as I could have when speculating about the lis pendens. As a non-attorney, I couldn't tell you much about searching for cases, and a lot of cases are settled out of court with non-disclosure agreements. Lawsuits have a thing where the plaintiff likes to name everyone tangentially related to a case as defendants, and then the bit players beg their way off, one at a time, with the judge's blessing. Again, I say this as a non-attorney. This could be one reason why an extra name like June Adair was added, as she may have been included in a prior filing

For those of you outside Maricopa county, I need to set the stage for you. This area has grown as fast as any in the country. In size, it's larger than New Jersey, and in population it would be the 25th largest state all by itself. Now the area is one huge suburban sprawled out mess, but with freeways good enough to get from one side to the other in an hour (except rush hour). Back in the Beverly days it wasn't nearly so easy, and there were cotton fields and citrus groves between all the cities and towns. Nowadays, you only see these farm and rural elements on the outskirts of the metro area.

Why would Maricopa county be a hotbed of corruption? A few reasons. It's centralized in the state both in terms of population mass and geography. It's what people think of when the term "wild west" is mentioned, so much so that when the US Senate needs a scripted position for "maverick" it looks in and chooses McCain or Sinema to fill the job. And lately I've found out that historically at first blush the masses don't question the integrity of LDS politicians, who are still over-represented in the the AZ House and Senate and have representation in the US House (but not Senate as Sinema has long since moved on from the religion).

You want a typical case of corruption? Here's one, as explained by a guy who ran into it and ran for mayor (and lost) against the current corrupt mayor who is a corporate elitist-style LDS similar to Mitt (had to use the Wayback to get it again): https://web.archive.org/web/20201104135 ... park-deal/

tmac
captain of 1,000

Post by tmac »

Looks like business as usual in “Mormon” politics.