INTERREGNUM - New Information About Skull and Bones at the University of Utah

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

INTERREGNUM - New Information About Skull and Bones at the University of Utah

Post by endlessQuestions »

Post #5

Interregnum.

A big word.

Interregnum (plural interregna or interregnums) is a period of discontinuity or "gap" in a government, organization, or social order.

So what does this have to do with the University of Utah's Skull and Bones chapter, and Russell M. Nelson's membership in that organization?

Let me lay what I consider the pertinent facts before you, so you can decide whether you'd like to look into it more in the primary sources and then modify any beliefs you have previously formed.

To start, a little backstory:

Last week, the Spirit told me there was a large source of data that I wasn't aware of and therefore hadn't reviewed in my research. I asked the Lord to help me find that data source, and sure enough, it wasn't long before I realized that many of Utah's newspaper have been digitized at the same location that all the Utonian yearbooks have. When I searched for Skull and Bones in that collection, 140 articles were returned. That's a lot of data that needed to be reviewed!

The question I was trying to answer was actually regarding who founded the University of Utah chapter of Skull and Bones, which ironically wasn't answered with this search, but WAS answered through a different search of the same data set, so let's start with that search first. If one were to browse to this link:

https://newspapers.lib.utah.edu/details ... Utah%29%29

One would find that in 1909 a Yale Alumni Organization was started in... Salt Lake City.

Who started this Alumni Association? Were they known Bonesman from Yale University?

Indeed they were.

Now, this gets a little weird.

Last week there was a website at http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/bones.htm that had a list of Yale Bonesman. Last night, when I went to go look at it again, it had been removed.

Fortunately, there's this fun little site called the "Wayback Machine" we can use that can show snapshotted versions of a site that used to exist. So, here's our list, before it got wiped from the interweb:

https://web.archive.org/web/20221125114 ... /bones.htm

You can see that the snapshot is from November 25th of 2022, so pretty recent.

Okay, let's take just three names from the article, and then you can do the others on your own if you'd like.

1) Anson Phelps Stokes is in the article. And also on our list.
2) Benjamin Brewster. Check - on our list.
3) Ellsworth Daggett - There's an "Oliver Ellsworth Daggett" on our list, and because of how unique those names are, I'm going to count that as a match.

So we've established the Yale Bonesman took an interest in Salt Lake City in January of 1909, and we already knew that Skull and Bones pictures show up in the Utonian within a year or two of that date. People can still argue that the UofU chapter isn't associate with Yale, but to me, this is a pretty fatal blow to that argument.

Okay, so here's where it gets interesting. I think everyone on this board is pretty much on the same page regarding the nature and character of the people being tapped to join Skull and Bones when it BEGAN, and at PRESENT, but we never really established what was going on in the chapter when President Nelson was there. Generally, if something is bad when it starts, and is bad in the present, we can assume it was just bad all the way through, but you know what they say about assuming things, don't you? So, let's look at the data:

The earliest articles clearly indicate that Skull and Bones was full of degenerates. The evidence for that is all over the board, so won't be added here. I should note, though, that the "Tom Morrow" story, about a man literally going insane during the initiation, appears to be "fake news". Why do I say that? Because of this article, which indicates it was simply part of the public phase of the initiation, and that the young man involved wasn't insane, he was simply morally deficient:

https://newspapers.lib.utah.edu/details ... ones%29%29

One might, if one wished to, stop to ask oneself, what is worse: an initiation ritual that drives a man insane, or an initiation ritual that forces a man to dull his moral sense to such a level that he willingly sacrifices all his dignity, scares innocent bystanders to the point they feel it necessary to call in the police, wastes public resources (cops get paid, with your tax dollars), and then laughs about it? Room for debate, I suppose, but can we all agree they both show an organization that has no business operating inside of a civil society?

Now, it wasn't just these kinds of pranks going on. The really big find here is that in 1934, a scandal was exposed at the UofU Skai B chapter:

https://newspapers.lib.utah.edu/details ... nes%29%29

Apparently, somebody with a conscience got tapped, and when they were physically abused during their private initiation, they led a rebellion at the chapter. This led to unwanted attention, which is the last thing any secret society wants. And so, as we can see, the organization was turned over to two new faculty advisors, Dean Maw and Marv Hogan (whose names are NOT on our Yale Bonesman list), and a whole new set of requirements are put in place. You can see that the actual Bonesman are completely gone - it says so right in the article. One Owl and Key member is assigned to work with the new faculty advisors and choose the new "goats" for the year, and then...

The chapter becomes more like any other fraternity, full of psychologically maladjusted young men who don't feel they can succeed in life without the help of people they perceive as powerful, but definitely not very Skull and Bones-y:

"Two days of roller skating and undie-wearing"? That's a picture I don't want rolling around in my head, especially since it's only a couple years before President Nelson joins their ranks. But hey, we were all young once, right? As long as you're not sacrificing humans and stuff, I'm willing to give you some leeway.

As the years go by things get so bad for Skai B that you see articles popping up saying things like "Application deadline extended for Skull and Bones", which tells you NO ONE WANTS TO BE A PART OF IT.

Eventually, there's a year where there's NO new Skai B members. Well, that's embarrassing!

https://newspapers.lib.utah.edu/details ... 00.000Z%5D

Then, of course, we come to the present day, and it's clear the Yale Bonesmen are back and running things again. Again, we've seen the articles with the death masks and black robes, etc, etc. I do want to point out one thing about this that shows that modern day Skull and Bones members at the University of Utah are moral degenerates.

In this photo, which was provided to the paper "Courtesy of the University of Utah Skull and Bones Society", we see secret society symbol using at its best (which means it's bad, by the way):

I'm not going to do a full breakdown, but here are the lowlights:

1) The human skull is malformed. It has a skull cap mark at the top, the nasal cavity appears to contain an Iron Cross (an attempt to mock Christ's wooden cross), and the tooth on the left is obviously not a human tooth, and is located in the canine position.
2) The skull was placed on two books. Both books are Encyclopedia Brittanica. That's significant, but not relevant to our discussion tonight.
3) The first book is the "MAL-SAR" edition. The MAL- prefix is one most people can decipher. Words that use this prefix mean "bad" or "badly". Think malformed, malpractice, maladjusted, etc. It's important to note that the prefix MIS is INSIDE this volume - a puzzle within a puzzle. Mis means "evil" - so there's hidden evil (these Boneheadsman are so clever).
4) The second book is "SAR". This one was a bit tougher. I have a background in ancient languages, which actually led me down what I now to believe a wrong path. There's an Arabic word "sar" which means "to become". While that works in terms of symbolism, it just doesn't quite feel right. If they use the first book for the prefix, you would kind of expect the second book to be a suffix. Well, wouldn't you know it, -SAR *is* a suffix, in Greenlandish and Swedish. The "official" language of Skull and Bones is Dutch, so that's a pretty good hit. Now, what I'm about to reveal next is graphic in nature, but extremely relevant, so please, if you don't like graphic things, just skip ahead.

The -sar suffix in these language can be used two ways:

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/-sar

1) It can mean "collects, gathers, or finds". Yup, sounds about right. These are people who are actively collecting, gathering, and finding things in an attempt to purposefully become bad or evil, which leads them to believe they are something "not quite human". But it actually gets worse:

The second way -sar is used is this. Again GRAPHIC CONTENT BELOW:

-sar: tries to cause to [verb]
tissappoq (“have an erection”) -> tissassarpaa (“stimulate the penis of”)

Now, for those of you who know ANYTHING about actual Skull and Bones, this will make perfect sense. For those of you who don't know about Skull and Bones initiation rites and other rituals, you might be a bit confused. I don't wish to dwell on this, but let's just say one of the major deficiencies these people have is that they engage in vile sexual sin in an effort to "transcend" their humanity.

Now, it's important to recognize that we are trapped in a world of symbols, and secret society members know this, and try to use it to their advantage. They use things like pictures to send messages to each other that, in their mind, the plebs just aren't bright enough to ever understand. And they think it's hilarious, and is a sign of their superiority, which translates into the right for them to strip EVERYONE ELSE of THEIR DIGNITY, since they won't just give it away freely. The message in this photo? Well, it's symbols, so it's going to be a bit different for everyone, but loosely translated I'd say it's saying:

"Through acts of sexual deviance, we seek to gather, find, and collect bad and evil things that lead us to become something not quite human, and we hereby declare we are not under the rule of the God who died on a wooden cross, but instead choose to worship the God of the Iron Cross".

Awesome. Totally makes me want to sign up.

So, what does all this mean?

Interregnum, that's what it means.

Again, interregnum means "a period of discontinuity or 'gap' in a government, organization, or social order."

In one sentence, it appears that due to a scandal involving physical abuse, the powers that be decided to cede the UofU chapter territory for an interregnal period, likely to avoid further scrutiny of their behavior. And it just so happens that Russell M. Nelson APPLIED to become a member of the "new and improved" Skull and Bones during this interregnal period, which means...

Well, I don't know what it means. But it certainly leaves us with a new set of questions that need to be asked and answered, doesn't it?

We'll discuss some of my thoughts on this in Post #1 tomorrow.

Good night, everyone. Even you, Reluctant Watchman. ;)

EDIT: Last night somebody reminded me I should look for "Skai B" as well. Just searched that, and there are another 103 results to look through (some possible duplicates, as an article might have both "Skull and Bones" and "Skai B" in it. Who wants to help keep putting this puzzle together, one source at a time?

https://newspapers.lib.utah.edu/search? ... 00.000Z%5D

EDIT TWO: I've gone through these articles, and they reveal new information that might require some additional fine-tuning of this post at a later date.
Last edited by endlessQuestions on February 4th, 2023, 12:37 am, edited 8 times in total.

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Re: INTERREGNUM - New Information About Skull and Bones at the University of Utah

Post by BuriedTartaria »

It is hard to believe that the Lord's church went from being led by a financially failing individual who experienced persecution and murder and produced ancient scripture text (whether your believe it or not) and thus saith the lord revelation (whether you believe it or not, it's at least produced and there for you to judge) to being led by super-rich, super-protected and elite white males involved in rich white boys club secret societies and who don't produce scripture or revelation. All these rich white male clubs in America couldn't even keep America a safe and prosperous place for middle class white people. They had all the power for decades and this is where we are now at.

This country was THEIR kingdom and if you can't see it now, you'll eventually see it's slowly burning to the ground and it happened under the watch of their power and the bonds of all of their institutions working together to shape our modern world.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: INTERREGNUM

Post by BeNotDeceived »

More on gaps:
darknesstolight wrote: January 1st, 2023, 12:01 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: December 17th, 2022, 1:21 am
Michael Sherwin wrote: December 16th, 2022, 9:57 pm
It seems that finding the smallest opposite angle of the first 1000 triples would be doable on a x64 cpu.
Only need stretch to 570 using your methodology to find the result discussed below. :lol:

The density distribution of the smallest angle is interesting, don't you think? Mathematicians who work in number theory can probably explain why the gaps exist, but they were a surprise to me. Who would have guessed that Pythagorean triangles would lead to such an interesting distribution? It's a beautiful connection between probability, statistics, and high-school geometry.

Addendum 16APR2015: Well, my conjecture was wrong. Ian Wakeling implemented a different algorithm for generating all primitive Pythagorean triples that have a hypotenuse length that is less than 1,000,000. I have linked to his SAS/IML program. His program indicates that the angles of the Pythagorean triangles are uniformly distributed in the interval (0, 45) degrees, which is itself an interesting result! The artifacts that I saw are a result of the algorithm that I was using to construct the triples, not a property of the triples themselves. Thanks, Ian!

The text above is from the spoiler link in my previous post.

https://blogs.sas.com/content/iml/files ... keling.txt Is the IML link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OtVKTDuMKk

The number of years the savior lived is the shortest leg of the Pythagorean Triangle with the smallest angle.

I stand all amazed, again.❗️

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: INTERREGNUM - New Information About Skull and Bones at the University of Utah

2023/02/04 POST #1

I would simply like to point out two things:

1) The concept of an interregnum might be most easily understood by Latter-day Saints and other Christians in this way: we are currently in a planetary interregnum right now. God the Father, the King of this universe, has purposefully ceded the territory of Earth to Lucifer, the common enemy of all mankind, for a time, but fully intends to return to reclaim His territory, on a day, at a time, and in a manner of His choosing. No one and nothing can stop the King from taking back His rightful possession when He chooses to end this interregnary period. Those who attempt to thwart His return and align with His enemies will fail. Those who support the King in His efforts and pledge allegiance to Him will be rewarded, and be given the privilege of being His subject during the Millennial reign.

2) So far, this topic hasn't gotten a lot of traction. If it's not of interest to people here, I will likely not follow up much more on it. There is much still to be learned in regards to Russell M. Nelson and his affiliation with Skull and Bones (not to mention all the other General Authorities of the Church and their affiliations), but if people are only interested in looking at the evidence that supports their conclusions and ignoring evidence that challenges their beliefs, I will be better served taking this particular conversation elsewhere.

Have a great day, everyone! I will be posting a follow up to last night's post at some point during the day today. Further research has revealed that I will continue to need to modify my findings from last night, which is a pattern I'm sure will continue. Always remember to rely on the source documents and not my interpretation of them. At some point, hopefully those people who can provide us with the best information (those who were involved and eyewitnesses) will add their data to our set, but until then, we must struggle to put the puzzle together with the best available information, which means we will often get things wrong and have to revise our findings as we go. Thanks for your patience, and in exercising caution in terms of drawing final conclusions with incomplete information.

endless

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Thank you, this is educational. However, I would suggest with the Britannica thing that while "mal-" (bad) is probably not a coincidence, the "sar" bit could be just the end of the volume.

However, the -(s)ar ending often means someone who does something e.g. commissar, burglar, registrar etc, and can come from Latin suffix -arius
https://www.etymonline.com/word/-ary#etymonline_v_26569
adjective and noun word-forming element, in most cases from Latin -arius, -aria, -arium "connected with, pertaining to; the man engaged in," from PIE relational adjective suffix *-yo- "of or belonging to." The neuter of the adjectives in Latin also were often used as nouns (solarium "sundial," vivarium, honorarium, etc.). It appears in words borrowed from Latin in Middle English. In later borrowings from Latin to French, it became -aire and passed into Middle English as -arie, subsequently -ary.

anonymous91
captain of 100

Post by anonymous91 »

BuriedTartaria wrote: February 4th, 2023, 12:05 am It is hard to believe that the Lord's church went from being led by a financially failing individual who experienced persecution and murder and produced ancient scripture text (whether your believe it or not) and thus saith the lord revelation (whether you believe it or not, it's at least produced and there for you to judge) to being led by super-rich, super-protected and elite white males involved in rich white boys club secret societies and who don't produce scripture or revelation. All these rich white male clubs in America couldn't even keep America a safe and prosperous place for middle class white people. They had all the power for decades and this is where we are now at.

This country was THEIR kingdom and if you can't see it now, you'll eventually see it's slowly burning to the ground and it happened under the watch of their power and the bonds of all of their institutions working together to shape our modern world.
Well said!

Matthew 4:8-10

8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: INTERREGNUM

Post by BeNotDeceived »

5 posts about big words that begin with I.

Then big quake in India on the 5th. ❗️

pho·to·syn·the·sis
captain of 100

Post by pho·to·syn·the·sis »

endlessQuestions wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 11:55 pm Post #5

Interregnum.

A big word.

Interregnum (plural interregna or interregnums) is a period of discontinuity or "gap" in a government, organization, or social order.

So what does this have to do with the University of Utah's Skull and Bones chapter, and Russell M. Nelson's membership in that organization?

Let me lay what I consider the pertinent facts before you, so you can decide whether you'd like to look into it more in the primary sources and then modify any beliefs you have previously formed.

Last week, the Spirit told me there was a large source of data that I wasn't aware of and therefore hadn't reviewed in my research. I asked the Lord to help me find that data source, and sure enough, it wasn't long before I realized that many of Utah's newspaper have been digitized at the same location that all the Utonian yearbooks have. When I searched for Skull and Bones in that collection, 140 articles were returned. That's a lot of data that needed to be reviewed!

The question I was trying to answer was actually regarding who founded the University of Utah chapter of Skull and Bones, which ironically wasn't answered with this search, but WAS answered through a different search of the same data set, so let's start with that search first. If one were to browse to this link:

One would find that in 1909 a Yale Alumni Organization was started in... Salt Lake City.

Who started this Alumni Association? Were they known Bonesman from Yale University?

Indeed they were.

Last week there was a website at http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/bones.htm that had a list of Yale Bonesman. Last night, when I went to go look at it again, it had been removed.

Fortunately, there's this fun little site called the "Wayback Machine" we can use that can show snapshotted versions of a site that used to exist. So, here's our list, before it got wiped from the interweb:

Okay, let's take just three names from the article, and then you can do the others on your own if you'd like.

3) Ellsworth Daggett - There's an "Oliver Ellsworth Daggett" on our list, and because of how unique those names are, I'm going to count that as a match.

So we've established the Yale Bonesman took an interest in Salt Lake City in January of 1909, and we already knew that Skull and Bones pictures show up in the Utonian within a year or two of that date. People can still argue that the UofU chapter isn't associate with Yale, but to me, this is a pretty fatal blow to that argument.

Okay, so here's where it gets interesting. I think everyone on this board is pretty much on the same page regarding the nature and character of the people being tapped to join Skull and Bones when it BEGAN, and at PRESENT, but we never really established what was going on in the chapter when President Nelson was there. Generally, if something is bad when it starts, and is bad in the present, we can assume it was just bad all the way through, but you know what they say about assuming things, don't you? So, let's look at the data:

The earliest articles clearly indicate that Skull and Bones was full of degenerates. The evidence for that is all over the board, so won't be added here. I should note, though, that the "Tom Morrow" story, about a man literally going insane during the initiation, appears to be "fake news". Why do I say that? Because of this article, which indicates it was simply part of the public phase of the initiation, and that the young man involved wasn't insane, he was simply morally deficient:

One might, if one wished to, stop to ask oneself, what is worse: an initiation ritual that drives a man insane, or an initiation ritual that forces a man to dull his moral sense to such a level that he willingly sacrifices all his dignity, scares innocent bystanders to the point they feel it necessary to call in the police, wastes public resources (cops get paid, with your tax dollars), and then laughs about it? Room for debate, I suppose, but can we all agree they both show an organization that has no business operating inside of a civil society?

Now, it wasn't just these kinds of pranks going on. The really big find here is that in 1934, a scandal was exposed at the UofU Skai B chapter:

Apparently, somebody with a conscience got tapped, and when they were physically abused during their private initiation, they led a rebellion at the chapter. This led to unwanted attention, which is the last thing any secret society wants. And so, as we can see, the organization was turned over to two new faculty advisors, Dean Maw and Marv Hogan (whose names are NOT on our Yale Bonesman list), and a whole new set of requirements are put in place. You can see that the actual Bonesman are completely gone - it says so right in the article. One Owl and Key member is assigned to work with the new faculty advisors and choose the new "goats" for the year, and then...

The chapter becomes more like any other fraternity, full of psychologically maladjusted young men who don't feel they can succeed in life without the help of people they perceive as powerful, but definitely not very Skull and Bones-y:

"Two days of roller skating and undie-wearing"? That's a picture I don't want rolling around in my head, especially since it's only a couple years before President Nelson joins their ranks. But hey, we were all young once, right? As long as you're not sacrificing humans and stuff, I'm willing to give you some leeway.

As the years go by things get so bad for Skai B that you see articles popping up saying things like "Application deadline extended for Skull and Bones", which tells you NO ONE WANTS TO BE A PART OF IT.

Eventually, there's a year where there's NO new Skai B members. Well, that's embarrassing!

Then, of course, we come to the present day, and it's clear the Yale Bonesmen are back and running things again. Again, we've seen the articles with the death masks and black robes, etc, etc. I do want to point out one thing about this that shows that modern day Skull and Bones members at the University of Utah are moral degenerates.

In this photo, which was provided to the paper "Courtesy of the University of Utah Skull and Bones Society", we see secret society symbol using at its best (which means it's bad, by the way):

1) The human skull is malformed. It has a skull cap mark at the top, the nasal cavity appears to contain an Iron Cross (an attempt to mock Christ's wooden cross), and the tooth on the left is obviously not a human tooth, and is located in the canine position.
2) The skull was placed on two books. Both books are Encyclopedia Brittanica. That's significant, but not relevant to our discussion tonight.
3) The first book is the "MAL-SAR" edition. The MAL- prefix is one most people can decipher. Words that use this prefix mean "bad" or "badly". Think malformed, malpractice, maladjusted, etc. It's important to note that the prefix MIS is INSIDE this volume - a puzzle within a puzzle. Mis means "evil" - so there's hidden evil (these Boneheadsman are so clever).
4) The second book is "SAR". This one was a bit tougher. I have a background in ancient languages, which actually led me down what I now to believe a wrong path. There's an Arabic word "sar" which means "to become". While that works in terms of symbolism, it just doesn't quite feel right. If they use the first book for the prefix, you would kind of expect the second book to be a suffix. Well, wouldn't you know it, -SAR *is* a suffix, in Greenlandish and Swedish. The "official" language of Skull and Bones is Dutch, so that's a pretty good hit. Now, what I'm about to reveal next is graphic in nature, but extremely relevant, so please, if you don't like graphic things, just skip ahead.

1) It can mean "collects, gathers, or finds". Yup, sounds about right. These are people who are actively collecting, gathering, and finding things in an attempt to purposefully become bad or evil, which leads them to believe they are something "not quite human". But it actually gets worse:

Now, for those of you who know ANYTHING about actual Skull and Bones, this will make perfect sense. For those of you who don't know about Skull and Bones initiation rites and other rituals, you might be a bit confused. I don't wish to dwell on this, but let's just say one of the major deficiencies these people have is that they engage in vile sexual sin in an effort to "transcend" their humanity.

Now, it's important to recognize that we are trapped in a world of symbols, and secret society members know this, and try to use it to their advantage. They use things like pictures to send messages to each other that, in their mind, the plebs just aren't bright enough to ever understand. And they think it's hilarious, and is a sign of their superiority, which translates into the right for them to strip EVERYONE ELSE of THEIR DIGNITY, since they won't just give it away freely. The message in this photo? Well, it's symbols, so it's going to be a bit different for everyone, but loosely translated I'd say it's saying:

"Through acts of sexual deviance, we seek to gather, find, and collect bad and evil things that lead us to become something not quite human, and we hereby declare we are not under the rule of the God who died on a wooden cross, but instead choose to worship the God of the Iron Cross".

Again, interregnum means "a period of discontinuity or 'gap' in a government, organization, or social order."

In one sentence, it appears that due to a scandal involving physical abuse, the powers that be decided to cede the UofU chapter territory for an interregnal period, likely to avoid further scrutiny of their behavior. And it just so happens that Russell M. Nelson APPLIED to become a member of the "new and improved" Skull and Bones during this interregnal period, which means...

Well, I don't know what it means. But it certainly leaves us with a new set of questions that need to be asked and answered, doesn't it?

EDIT: Last night somebody reminded me I should look for "Skai B" as well. Just searched that, and there are another 103 results to look through (some possible duplicates, as an article might have both "Skull and Bones" and "Skai B" in it. Who wants to help keep putting this puzzle together, one source at a time?

EDIT TWO: I've gone through these articles, and they reveal new information that might require some additional fine-tuning of this post at a later date.
51 For, from the days of Cain, there was a secret combination, and their works were in the dark, and they knew every man his brother.

I would say that almost all fraternities seem rooted in homo-erotic activities and initiations. Which is deeply rooted in secret societies. I would wager the darker elements of S&B probably revolve around homosexual type of initiations. It is binding and a blackmailing element of Secret societies. Just as God asks us to be one flesh, and be fruitful, multiply, and replenish. Satan instructs initiates to join via behavior that brings death. There is no life in homosexual acts. It is a behavior that simply brings death. I believe the wide acceptance of homosexual behavior in the west, is the crimson red-pill of who controls the west. works were abominations, and began to spread among all the sons of men. And it was among the sons of men. It has literally become the driving force for US foreign policy.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

pho·to·syn·the·sis wrote: February 6th, 2023, 9:11 am

Interregnum.

A big word.

Indeed they were.

51 For, from the days of Cain, there was a secret combination, and their works were in the dark, and they knew every man his brother.

I would say that almost all fraternities seem rooted in homo-erotic activities and initiations. Which is deeply rooted in secret societies. I would wager the darker elements of S&B probably revolve around homosexual type of initiations. It is binding and a blackmailing element of Secret societies. Just as God asks us to be one flesh, and be fruitful, multiply, and replenish. Satan instructs initiates to join via behavior that brings death. There is no life in homosexual acts. It is a behavior that simply brings death. I believe the wide acceptance of homosexual behavior in the west, is the crimson red-pill of who controls the west. works were abominations, and began to spread among all the sons of men. And it was among the sons of men. It has literally become the driving force for US foreign policy.
February 6th, 2023 Post #1

1) I would just point out that the Tomb (the building the Yale Skull and Bones members uses, which is on the corner of High and Chapel, I believe) doesn't have any windows ("their works in the dark") and that
2) Other fraternity members do indeed "know every man his brother" through the process of exchanging signs and tokens they receive during their initiation ceremonies, as well as by testing each other's knowledge of esoteric symbols. This was confirmed to me yesterday in two separate conversations with two individuals who both have personal experience in this area (for the record, these two individuals feel that fraternities are nothing more than social clubs, and reject the hypothesis that there is anything more to it than another way of building social cohesion).

I also learned that all secret societies are required to file documents at the Library of Congress, as it's illegal to keep secrets from the government. I don't have time to chase that information down, nor do I feel the Spirit telling me to do so, but I want to put that out there so that if there's someone else who wants to go look it up, they can. Just remember, just because a secret society files paperwork with the government telling them their "secrets" doesn't mean that the secret society is HONEST with the government about what those secrets are...

Justin

Dusty Wanderer
captain of 1,000

Post by Dusty Wanderer »

endlessQuestions wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 11:55 pm Now, it's important to recognize that we are trapped in a world of symbols, and secret society members know this, and try to use it to their advantage. They use things like pictures to send messages to each other that, in their mind, the plebs just aren't bright enough to ever understand. And they think it's hilarious, and is a sign of their superiority, which translates into the right for them to strip EVERYONE ELSE of THEIR DIGNITY, since they won't just give it away freely.
The night of its organization (January 8, 1909) would've been a waning moon, a "Waning Gibbous" to be more accurate. Lunar cycles are important to secret societies and fertility cults.

The waning moon is the time of darkening and carries with it connotations of reversal or going backwards. A "Waning Gibbous" is a time to look inwards and re-evaluate your goals, to readjust your intentions. Those born during this time are considered to be "very rebellious souls", by those practicing these beliefs.

Some advice, or "wisdom", related to the Waning Gibbous: "There might be some things that you want to hold onto, but ultimately it would be best if you let them go, and this phase of the moon is telling you that it's time once again, to do so. You must let go of that which you are holding onto, to make way for the new parts of your life that you have yet to experience."

I'm sure none of this has anything to do with why they created it when they did.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

INTERREGNUM - Information

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Interregnum.

A big word.

Indeed they were.

Adding this post as a recent example of iWord usage, which has a tragic connection to a 7.8 earthquake in India and to a peculiar color that may be a continuation of the Davidic Servants story passing with flying colors.

search.php?keywords=IWords+

The link will show a first colorful usage of said keyword.

OpenAI or OpenAEye are eyeWords of recent origin.❗️