The Covid Vaccine Hoax

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: The Covid Vaccine Hoax

Post by Fred »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: February 6th, 2023, 8:57 am
Fred wrote: February 5th, 2023, 8:37 pm
InfoWarrior82 wrote: February 5th, 2023, 8:14 pm Can/should members of the church sue for damages? Should they win?

Hypothetically, there is a class action lawsuit brought forward against the church... What would happen?
The evidence is overwhelming that the jab is dangerous. When men in positions of power and trust, abuse that trust, and people are dead as a result, any honest judge would rule in favor of the victim.

There is a point beyond which a person can no longer claim ignorance. A person claiming to be the sole mouthpiece from God to all inhabitants of the earth, along with powers of prophecy, seer, and revelation, that has stated many times in writing and verbally that they can not lead us astray, that it is impossible, that God would not allow it, are the lowest form of depraved and evil scum to ever live, when they recommend the jab.

Fred, do you think there ever will be lawsuits brought forward?
I don't know. But there should be. Big Pharma is immune from prosecution, but the church is not. Maybe their big cash cow will go to settlements.

Even Big Pharma's immunity can be challenged in the Supreme Court. Such immunity proved to lead to reckless disregard for human life. I think that is clear.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: February 5th, 2023, 8:14 pm Can/should members of the church sue for damages? Should they win?

Hypothetically, there is a class action lawsuit brought forward against the church... What would happen?
If they was just a regular church, they might escape. But when members are brainwashed into thinking that you are the sole mouthpiece of the Almighty God to all of mankind, it places a certain responsibility that does not exist otherwise. It's like the retarded cops in a recent video that placed a woman in the back of a police car handcuffed on a railroad track when a train came by. Leaders in control have a responsibility for the safety of those that they control.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Lineman1012 wrote: February 5th, 2023, 10:05 pm
HVDC wrote: February 5th, 2023, 8:24 pm
Fred wrote: February 5th, 2023, 8:00 pm
Lizzy60 wrote: February 5th, 2023, 5:05 pm Ethical Skeptic ☀

@EthicalSkeptic
·
Feb 4
Two Torts to arise from this.

1. Those who forced them to get the vaccine in order to be able to work/go to school.

2. Those who censored dissenting experts/opinions and did not allow the victims to know the dangers entailed.

You both have earned the coming vitriol well...
These are the worst as they used force in both cases. However Fauci that paid for the gain of function to be created in the first place is also a criminal act. So is the creation of a shot with no known benefit but thousands of known bad side effects. Creation of the shot is attempted manslaughter. Any doctor or church that recommended the jab as safe and effective, when it has never been anything more than experimental, is also playing roulette with human life.

Anyone employed at a drug manufacturing company, hospital, or church that recommended the jab is complicit unless they quit said employment.

That is probably well over a million people just in the United States that should be considered for the death penalty. Naturally, it also includes mayors, governors, schools, churches, pharmacies, radio and TV broadcasters, all news media that failed to report the truth.
Take the Banksters coin.

Reap the Banksters reward.

Some say 1000 years of Eternal Damnation.

Sir H says.

It's a start.
I would think their reward/punishment will be the same as Hamon’s. (You could say it’s an eternal law) He set out to kill and destroy all Jews, old, young, little children and women. In the end he was hung on the very gallows he had set up to hang Mortecai. Easter 3-9

I figure the same thing happens here. All involved with the jab shall receive the benefits of the jab. It’s only a matter of time.

What kicked the change into gear was prayer and fasting. Are we praying and fasting about this? Easter got the entire nation to fast for 3 days and 3 nights! Can we fast and pray as a nation for 3 days to ask Father to intervene on our behalf?
It's a start.

Sir H

Hiker
captain of 100

Post by Hiker »

Lizzy60 wrote: February 6th, 2023, 10:12 am
Hiker wrote: February 6th, 2023, 9:46 am I believe that the leaders of the church knew exactly what the result would be from the COVID vaccines.

The president of the church is a doctor! The church with its wealth has almost unlimited resources learn and know what these vaccinations would do. They were not deceived, they knew exactly what was going to happen. Many in the leadership of the church have backgrounds in the military and government. The church is global there's no way that they would be deceived.

If they have been deceived, then it's time for forgiveness. Until they ask for forgiveness, I can only conclude that this was all intentional.

DA1B3F46-5DF0-4BD7-8D1C-2ED387AF156F.jpeg
They also have an Area 70 who works at the top level in virology and vaccines at Pfizer. He knows FOR SURE. If he lied or deceived the Q15, he should be hanged. He absolutely lied in the interview he gave to Meridian (LDS) Magazine.

https://web.archive.org/web/20200718033 ... clnk&gl=us
Very interesting that that article has been removed from the website

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Hiker wrote: February 6th, 2023, 11:54 am
Hiker wrote: February 6th, 2023, 9:46 am I believe that the leaders of the church knew exactly what the result would be from the COVID vaccines.

The president of the church is a doctor! The church with its wealth has almost unlimited resources learn and know what these vaccinations would do. They were not deceived, they knew exactly what was going to happen. Many in the leadership of the church have backgrounds in the military and government. The church is global there's no way that they would be deceived.

If they have been deceived, then it's time for forgiveness. Until they ask for forgiveness, I can only conclude that this was all intentional.

They also have an Area 70 who works at the top level in virology and vaccines at Pfizer. He knows FOR SURE. If he lied or deceived the Q15, he should be hanged. He absolutely lied in the interview he gave to Meridian (LDS) Magazine.

It was edited once, and then removed. I saw that happen in real time. I am so glad it’s preserved in the wayback machine.

Hutchins was Stake President before becoming the Area 70. I wonder if anyone ever confronts him at church? I know CT is very liberal-leaning, but surely there are some members who know what a liar he is.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

Lineman1012
captain of 100

Post by Lineman1012 »

Hiker wrote: February 6th, 2023, 11:54 am

Censorship, as goes the nation so goes the church.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

I still think the dam broke when that football player collapsed on the field:

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

mudflap wrote: February 6th, 2023, 7:53 pm I still think the dam broke when that football player collapsed on the field:
I passed by the tv this weekend and saw a brief moment of Superbowl week events; women's flag football. One team all were sporting a number 7 in remembrance of one of their teammate that died 3 days after Damar's "heart failure". I believe they said she died from myocarditis. So many are not connecting the dots and never will.

My husband's cousin has had 2 vaxxes. He is very scared. 3 heart attacks in the past 4 months. My husband is the only person on his side of the family that refused the vax. I am one of a handful on my side of the family...

My parents are both in their mid-eighties and quite healthy considering their ages. (They get around like someone in their 60s) They both were vaxxed so that they can continue to work in the temple. They are both recovering from covid right now. My father is closer to the Lord than most people I know.

I do not know the will of the Lord in regard to others. I do know that the Lord protects the worthy from evil. I pray that he continues to watch over my parents until it is time for them to return to him.

Hiker
captain of 100

Post by Hiker »

Momma J wrote: February 7th, 2023, 5:21 am
mudflap wrote: February 6th, 2023, 7:53 pm I still think the dam broke when that football player collapsed on the field:

My husband's cousin has had 2 vaxxes. He is very scared. 3 heart attacks in the past 4 months. My husband is the only person on his side of the family that refused the vax. I am one of a handful on my side of the family...

My uncle who is a stake president, he only took the COVID Jab because the prophet said to do so. Soon after his first shot he started clotting, he ended up at the emergency room and almost died. Needless to say, he did not get the second shot.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

Hiker wrote: February 7th, 2023, 10:23 am

My uncle who is a stake president, he only took the COVID Jab because the prophet said to do so. Soon after his first shot he started clotting, he ended up at the emergency room and almost died. Needless to say, he did not get the second shot.
glad he didn't get any more!

But is he now having a faith crisis? because if he only did it because RMN said to do it, and he experienced firsthand effects, would you agree there are only two logical ways forward at that point:
1. "it was meant to be!" (which should mean he continued to get the shot)
2. maybe "follow the prophet" has some limitations

?

I mean, RMN has not issued any updates on the August 13 letter, so as far as "wise counsel": we are to continue to listen to the advice of "trusted medical professionals", who are still pushing the shot - I hear the ads on the radio daily!

so......

?

Hiker
captain of 100

Post by Hiker »

mudflap wrote: February 7th, 2023, 11:09 am

glad he didn't get any more!

But is he now having a faith crisis? because if he only did it because RMN said to do it, and he experienced firsthand effects, would you agree there are only two logical ways forward at that point:
1. "it was meant to be!" (which should mean he continued to get the shot)
2. maybe "follow the prophet" has some limitations

?

I mean, RMN has not issued any updates on the August 13 letter, so as far as "wise counsel": we are to continue to listen to the advice of "trusted medical professionals", who are still pushing the shot - I hear the ads on the radio daily!

so......

?
I tried to talk him about his experience he wasn't eager to discuss it much. He did say he did what he was told and that he has done his best. But no more jabs.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

ok, so sounds like he leans toward a faith crisis. could be a slight one, but it's obvious he's thought about it......compared to millions of zombies who attribute their sudden health problems to "Help! I'm having a coincidence!"

sheesh.... almost makes you feel like Gideon in Judges 7:6. but he had a lot more faith than I do, so.....

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

mudflap wrote: February 7th, 2023, 2:23 pm ok, so sounds like he leans toward a faith crisis. could be a slight one, but it's obvious he's thought about it......compared to millions of zombies who attribute their sudden health problems to "Help! I'm having a coincidence!"

sheesh.... almost makes you feel like Gideon in Judges 7:6. but he had a lot more faith than I do, so.....

It's so frustrating to me how members of the church, especially those in leadership, are decidedly blind to what is going on. To them, COVID is "past", even though their health is crappy from the vax and they often mention how they are "just getting over COVID again".

I have a friend who initially knew better than to take the vaxx. His wife got it early to keep her job as a PA and she came home and CRIED afterward! She KNEW it wasn't right. He was holding out, though, but eventually started softening and saying he would get it if it saved him a day of work. I think his stake calling put pressure on him to go along, as the SP was totally on-board with it. He went and got the shots and missed 4 or 5 days of work. He told someone else that he had chest pain and he told me he had developed tinnitus. He minimized things to me, because he knew how I felt about it.

I had him over, at one point, to look at the vaxx, itself, on an optical microscope that he was adamantly opposed to participating in the purchase of, unlike several others in the ward. I was showing him all the graphene and he squarely turned to me and said, "Do you know what I think? I think you're going crazy". Later, I had him come back and I showed him the energy-dispersive x-ray results from a SEM that sealed the case that what we were looking at was, indeed, graphene and he didn't say anything much, but seemed to acknowledge that it must be graphene.

He knows I think the prophet sucks for telling people to get this crap, but he can't agree because of his calling. Very sad situation. When we chat it's very superficial these days. We must all make choices. I hate the church for creating this circumstance, but I also am very disappointed in my friend for having sold his soul to a phony "Jesus" corporation. It's so freaking disturbing to my soul. Makes me mad, and sad, and completely pissed off at the bastards who can still sit in front of millions and pretend all is well, after dispensing lethal advice, dressed up as God's will. And they've GROOMED members to follow them like baby ducks.

ribbon on cu 01.png
ribbon on cu 01.png (180.52 KiB) Viewed 526 times

Hiker
captain of 100

Post by Hiker »

Chip wrote: February 7th, 2023, 2:59 pm
mudflap wrote: February 7th, 2023, 2:23 pm ok, so sounds like he leans toward a faith crisis. could be a slight one, but it's obvious he's thought about it......compared to millions of zombies who attribute their sudden health problems to "Help! I'm having a coincidence!"

It's so frustrating to me how members of the church, especially those in leadership, are decidedly blind to what is going on. To them, COVID is "past", even though their health is crappy from the vax and they often mention how they are "just getting over COVID again".

I have a friend who initially knew better than to take the vaxx. His wife got it early to keep her job as a PA and she came home and CRIED afterward! She KNEW it wasn't right. He was holding out, though, but eventually started softening and saying he would get it if it saved him a day of work. I think his stake calling put pressure on him to go along, as the SP was totally on-board with it. He went and got the shots and missed 4 or 5 days of work. He told someone else that he had chest pain and he told me he had developed tinnitus. He minimized things to me, because he knew how I felt about it.

I had him over, at one point, to look at the vaxx, itself, on an optical microscope that he was adamantly opposed to participating in the purchase of, unlike several others in the ward. I was showing him all the graphene and he squarely turned to me and said, "Do you know what I think? I think you're going crazy". Later, I had him come back and I showed him the energy-dispersive x-ray results from a SEM that sealed the case that what we were looking at was, indeed, graphene and he didn't say anything much, but seemed to acknowledge that it must be graphene.

He knows I think the prophet sucks for telling people to get this crap, but he can't agree because of his calling. Very sad situation. When we chat it's very superficial these days. We must all make choices. I hate the church for creating this circumstance, but I also am very disappointed in my friend for having sold his soul to a phony "Jesus" corporation. It's so freaking disturbing to my soul. Makes me mad, and sad, and completely pissed off at the bastards who can still sit in front of millions and pretend all is well, after dispensing lethal advice, dressed up as God's will. And they've GROOMED members to follow them like baby ducks.

As soon as these So-called vaccines were released, I did my due diligence and did some research. Nothing made any sense at all! There's no way it could be safe to dispense this satanic kool-aid!

I kept thinking to myself we've always been told that our bodies are temples, well if it's ok to put Satan's kool-aid in my body, alcohol and tea are much more safe then the jab! Perhaps it's time to cancel the word of it wisdom.

It's a shame that so many think this is all over. We have been promised that more pandemics are coming. And the church just acts like COVID never happened.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Hiker wrote: February 7th, 2023, 3:29 pm
Chip wrote: February 7th, 2023, 2:59 pm

As soon as these So-called vaccines were released, I did my due diligence and did some research. Nothing made any sense at all! There's no way it could be safe to dispense this satanic kool-aid!

I kept thinking to myself we've always been told that our bodies are temples, well if it's ok to put Satan's kool-aid in my body, alcohol and tea are much more safe then the jab! Perhaps it's time to cancel the word of it wisdom.

It's a shame that so many think this is all over. We have been promised that more pandemics are coming. And the church just acts like COVID never happened.

There were doctors warning against the shots before they were even available, citing the propensity for them to cause auto-immune disease, and the past failure of all attempts to make coronavirus vaccines. I remember one doctor saying that everyone who gets these shots is going to die early. And you look at all the propaganda and coercion involved in the whole thing. How could this have possibly been right? It was like a loud siren with flashing red lights. STAY AWAY!!!!

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

This doctor quotes from an article in the Wall Street Journal this week, about vaxxeen hesitancy growing. He says this is HUGE! Nine minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAxPvvrsfDQ&t=3s

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Another strike, my wife's sister is a school teacher, 68 years old, fully and completely vaxed with her husband and was double masked at the few family events during covid. She's in the hospital with Leukemia. the Dr. says maybe she got it from a virus... I'm wondering if the COVID shots killed her immune system and let in a virus that caused the cancer. I finally have my wife's trust enough that she sees the inherent risks in the jab's but I cannot even bring this up as, one word about uselessness of the masks in the room with her husband, almost got me thrown out and barred from seeing her in the hospital. I'm very sad they cannot see it.

I mentioned my story before about not getting the jab after lots of praying for 4 days after RMN's blab. but that my family could get it if needed and would be protected, if I gave a PH against the jab, not the virus. My wife got one J&J to keep her job in the medical field (she was only a bit tentative at the time but I got her away from mRNA at least). She got the jab, we both got COVID all within a few hours of my giving her the PH blessing. I was down 26 days and knew Sars-c0v-2 was created by man with Satan's backing. Now, finally, my wife has her eyes opened!!!!! At least I have one convert.

Lineman1012
captain of 100

Post by Lineman1012 »

TheDuke wrote: February 7th, 2023, 6:49 pm Another strike, my wife's sister is a school teacher, 68 years old, fully and completely vaxed with her husband and was double masked at the few family events during covid. She's in the hospital with Leukemia. the Dr. says maybe she got it from a virus... I'm wondering if the COVID shots killed her immune system and let in a virus that caused the cancer. I finally have my wife's trust enough that she sees the inherent risks in the jab's but I cannot even bring this up as, one word about uselessness of the masks in the room with her husband, almost got me thrown out and barred from seeing her in the hospital. I'm very sad they cannot see it.

I mentioned my story before about not getting the jab after lots of praying for 4 days after RMN's blab. but that my family could get it if needed and would be protected, if I gave a PH against the jab, not the virus. My wife got one J&J to keep her job in the medical field (she was only a bit tentative at the time but I got her away from mRNA at least). She got the jab, we both got COVID all within a few hours of my giving her the PH blessing. I was down 26 days and knew Sars-c0v-2 was created by man with Satan's backing. Now, finally, my wife has her eyes opened!!!!! At least I have one convert.
I was faced with this situation: A man in my ward asked me to give him a blessing. He had decided to get the jab to keep his job, but he knew it would not be good for him and he wanted me to give him the blessing to protect him from its ill effects. It’s the first time I couldn’t do it - because to me it was like him asking me to give him a blessing that he would survive the fall off a cliff and then jump off the cliff. He ended up getting his brother to give him a blessing.

What do you think, was I wrong? I know the vax story and have stayed way from them most of my life, but especially the godsend!

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

I would be interested in an update if one becomes possible. Now that he knows for certain that his leaders attempted to kill him while professing to be God's mouthpiece for mankind. Knowing that his superiors are liars, know they are liars, and keep lying, anyway. Once it became an absolute certainty that they were actually dedicated disciples of satan, merely acting as if they followed Christ, and not only leading people to death, but to hell.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Lineman1012 wrote: February 7th, 2023, 10:48 pm
TheDuke wrote: February 7th, 2023, 6:49 pm Another strike, my wife's sister is a school teacher, 68 years old, fully and completely vaxed with her husband and was double masked at the few family events during covid. She's in the hospital with Leukemia. the Dr. says maybe she got it from a virus... I'm wondering if the COVID shots killed her immune system and let in a virus that caused the cancer. I finally have my wife's trust enough that she sees the inherent risks in the jab's but I cannot even bring this up as, one word about uselessness of the masks in the room with her husband, almost got me thrown out and barred from seeing her in the hospital. I'm very sad they cannot see it.

I was faced with this situation: A man in my ward asked me to give him a blessing. He had decided to get the jab to keep his job, but he knew it would not be good for him and he wanted me to give him the blessing to protect him from its ill effects. It’s the first time I couldn’t do it - because to me it was like him asking me to give him a blessing that he would survive the fall off a cliff and then jump off the cliff. He ended up getting his brother to give him a blessing.

What do you think, was I wrong? I know the vax story and have stayed way from them most of my life, but especially the godsend!

You could have told him that he needed to pull his head out of his arse and put on his big-boy pants to make an adult decision, instead of asking you to conjure God's agreement that it would be fine for him to trifle with his life, in order to maintain his disposable role in a grand production of priestcraft theater.

SunriseBoy
captain of 100

Post by SunriseBoy »

Fred wrote: February 6th, 2023, 10:55 am

The evidence is overwhelming that the jab is dangerous. When men in positions of power and trust, abuse that trust, and people are dead as a result, any honest judge would rule in favor of the victim.

There is a point beyond which a person can no longer claim ignorance. A person claiming to be the sole mouthpiece from God to all inhabitants of the earth, along with powers of prophecy, seer, and revelation, that has stated many times in writing and verbally that they can not lead us astray, that it is impossible, that God would not allow it, are the lowest form of depraved and evil scum to ever live, when they recommend the jab.

I don't know. But there should be. Big Pharma is immune from prosecution, but the church is not. Maybe their big cash cow will go to settlements.

Even Big Pharma's immunity can be challenged in the Supreme Court. Such immunity proved to lead to reckless disregard for human life. I think that is clear.
What slays me about this whole shemozzle, is that people have stopped thinking for themselves.
I spent 50 years in the church, and can no longer believe a word that comes from any of them.
They are into 'religion'.
In the temple movie, Adam and Eve were standing next to a table/alter, and Satan arrived and said, "Why are you here?"
Adam said, "We are waiting instructions from the Father".
Satan said, "Oh, you want religion do you? I'll have preachers here shortly".
Well...didn't he deliver on that?!!!
The Lord Jesus, and his Atoning sacrifice, had nothing to do with 'religion'. But with pursuing and and achieving and understanding of a higher existence, and an enlightenment of who and what we really are.
As for the church, it is an egregious embarrassment to anyone who has an IQ that gets above room temperature.

Lineman1012
captain of 100

Post by Lineman1012 »

SunriseBoy wrote: February 8th, 2023, 5:08 am
Fred wrote: February 6th, 2023, 10:55 am

What slays me about this whole shemozzle, is that people have stopped thinking for themselves.
I spent 50 years in the church, and can no longer believe a word that comes from any of them.
They are into 'religion'.
In the temple movie, Adam and Eve were standing next to a table/alter, and Satan arrived and said, "Why are you here?"
Adam said, "We are waiting instructions from the Father".
Satan said, "Oh, you want religion do you? I'll have preachers here shortly".
Well...didn't he deliver on that?!!!
The Lord Jesus, and his Atoning sacrifice, had nothing to do with 'religion'. But with pursuing and and achieving and understanding of a higher existence, and an enlightenment of who and what we really are.
As for the church, it is an egregious embarrassment to anyone who has an IQ that gets above room temperature.
Yes, I can see Satan saying under his breath, yes, I’ll give you religion. I’ll give you every type to fill all of your desires. I’ll give you religions with multiple wives to fulfill your sexual appetite, I’ll give you ones that look at the stars , that have chief seats with men you can worship., ones that worship on certain days, ones that wear robes and others that worship statues. Even religions where you can give money for your sins and be forgiven. You want religion do you, I’ll give every possible religion you can think of!

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Lineman1012 wrote: February 7th, 2023, 10:48 pm

I don't think anything was wrong. You must just follow the spirit. Seems you did the correct thing. That is all any of us can do with this. In my case it took 4-5 days of full time praying to get the answer. I really did try to understand what RMN and Eyring were saying. I don't agree with them, but it isn't my problem what they do, only for me and mine. The thing is they came out the same day (within 24 hours) of Biden and my governor making work requirements. Lots of stress.

I guess for me was a test. I spent a couple days in bed during the test. Every single nerve ending was being pricked. I got at one point where I couldn't get out of bed or move an inch to pee and vomit. I was in such pain, I crawled across the floor to the bathroom only to be unable to vomit when I got there. After a few hours almost incapacitated, the entire time feeling like the Adversary was saying, "see if you'd been vaxed you wouldn't be so sick, you didn't really hear god". Like a test. Anyway, I had to cast Satan out. Then finally I laid fell asleep. When I woke I was much better, and Satan was behind me. Still took a couple more weeks to heal. I never gave in to the pressure to believe I would have been better off vaxed and not listening to the Lord. My wife was ill at the same time but very, very minor. I believe because of the PH blessing (I guess I got it for her?) I missed my archery elk hunt I had waited for all year, but then by a miracle was blessed when my son came for a surprise and we muzzleloader hunted. I could hardly walk even then. Fell down that morning due to weakness and concussed myself. but we were miraculously blessed with a real wallhanger (good thing I didn't put a picture on twitter!). I couldn't complete the hunt, so I just sat, at one point the spirit says "make a elk cow call". I did and 30 seconds later 1/2 mile way I hear my son fire the black powder gun. I had stopped and turned the bull at the exact time he approached and saw only a tip of the antlers and bagged it. Not that harvesting an animal is the story, it is the strange, strange blessing and the feeling of the spirit that made it happen. But the Lord didn't need to make me so sick I couldn't walk or get a painful head injury?

prew
captain of 100

Post by prew »

Look up Pfizer getting by sued by Thai King. There sure are a lot of fact checkers saying that this is false. The story before the fact checkers took over: Thai Princess goes into coma 23 days after 'the mrna shot'; Thai King revokes treaty with Pfizer; Thai King sues Pfizer; the process will take awhile to go through courts.

Something is going on in the country of Thai. Take the news with at grain of salt.