Modern Day Resurrection of Prophets

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Valo
captain of 100

Re: Modern Day

Post by Valo »

BeNotDeceived wrote: February 7th, 2023, 4:14 am
Shawn Henry wrote: February 6th, 2023, 11:02 am I'm pretty sure Michael Sherwin will tell of his birth and upbringing. I don't believe he will claim to be resurrected, nor has he ever. Unless I simply missed it.
Michael Sherwin is a better programmer who was on the right track to seeing that the savior lived to the age of the shortest leg of a Pythagoras Triangle with the smallest angle.

Edify not so much.

Elbur returns. :?:
https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Bur-El_(Earth-One)

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Re: Modern Day Resurrection of Prophets

Post by Shawn Henry »

Enoch wrote: February 7th, 2023, 4:14 am Denver Snuffer is also a prophet a forerunner like unto John the Baptist
What do you mean by "also"? Who else are you calling a prophet?

Never mind, I'm just now seeing that you changed your username.

DesertWonderer2
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer2 »

Enoch wrote: February 6th, 2023, 7:09 am I testify that Michael Sherwin and Amonhi are resurrected prophets of God.
https://m.youtube.com/shorts/01dKz6zv0oM

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

Shawn Henry wrote: February 7th, 2023, 10:07 am
Enoch wrote: February 7th, 2023, 4:14 am Denver Snuffer is also a prophet a forerunner like unto John the Baptist

I think your question is lazy. So far he called Amonhi a prophet, Michael Sherwin a prophet, and then he said Denver Snuffer also. ;) :D

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

sigh........

Be careful in that which you testify....
1 John Chapter 4: 1-6

1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.

6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.
I truly try not to judge, yet it seems that many "voices" are coming from but a few heads. I do not feel false intent... Moreso a confused attempt to be on a higher platform nearer the Lord. Humble yourselves and seek out the Holy Ghost for guidance. There is but one TRUTH

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

Momma J wrote: February 7th, 2023, 1:33 pm sigh........

Be careful in that which you testify....
1 John Chapter 4: 1-6

1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.

6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.
I truly try not to judge, yet it seems that many "voices" are coming from but a few heads. I do not feel false intent... Moreso a confused attempt to be on a higher platform nearer the Lord. Humble yourselves and seek out the Holy Ghost for guidance. There is but one TRUTH
What is a prophet?

I've said before that I am a prophet. Did I do that in order to attempt to be on a higher platform nearer to God do you think?

When prophets from the scriptures declare they are prophets why are they doing that?

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

looking for some fruits.............. tangible fruits, not fruitcakes but fruits.

Perhaps we can finally get to what the government was under Enoch. Many think it was a form of communism like the United Order because of the phrase "no poor among". Perhaps, now that we have Enoch among us, he can explain in this in more detail? That would be a nice fruit!

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

TheDuke wrote: February 7th, 2023, 7:30 pm looking for some fruits.............. not fruitcakes but fruits.
I think you have something here, Duke. We seem to have both on this thread.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Resurrection

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Shawn Henry wrote: February 7th, 2023, 10:07 am

Elbur, Edify, and Enoch all five letter eWords.

iWords are much more interesting.

just ask Elon about why he only launches one rocket at a time.

OpenAEye and attempt to identify a clue.❗️

JandD6572
captain of 100

Post by JandD6572 »

I really don't know where some of these people come from lol, Enoch, Edify, Lucifer, etc. Good grief. :roll:

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

I suspect that as the crumbling of humanity intensifies, many "prophets" will emerge. I pray that the lambs remain strong in their faith and do not become lemmings.

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

TheDuke wrote: February 7th, 2023, 7:30 pm looking for some fruits.............. tangible fruits, not fruitcakes but fruits.

Perhaps we can finally get to what the government was under Enoch. Many think it was a form of communism like the United Order because of the phrase "no poor among". Perhaps, now that we have Enoch among us, he can explain in this in more detail? That would be a nice fruit!
Oh thePuke we're good friends in heaven - If only you could remember - my hard headed friend - and by thy way I can make you shake in those cowboy boots of yours :) Get ready for battle!

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

TheDuke wrote: February 7th, 2023, 7:30 pm looking for some fruits.............. tangible fruits, not fruitcakes but fruits.

And no matter how weak I am in this life - believe me I could easily take you down, and you are a powerful one in the heavens - and though hard headed and dim witted at times - I still love you - hopefully that eye of yours starts to open so you may see

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

Enoch wrote: February 8th, 2023, 5:27 am

Oh thePuke we're good friends in heaven - If only you could remember - my hard headed friend - and by thy way I can make you shake in those cowboy boots of yours :) Get ready for battle!
I was going to remain silent.

Your claims are mocking. You are a fraud. Enoch, you are not. ENOUGH!

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

Momma J wrote: February 8th, 2023, 9:51 am

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

I have to admit, I don't watch much Japanese anime but your avatar looks like one of those Japanese heros? It that intentional (Japanese part I mean) or is there another meaning. Not sure Enoch was Japanese? Not meaning to be negative, really just asking.

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

TheDuke wrote: February 8th, 2023, 10:26 am

I have to admit, I don't watch much Japanese anime but your avatar looks like one of those Japanese heros? It that intentional (Japanese part I mean) or is there another meaning. Not sure Enoch was Japanese? Not meaning to be negative, really just asking.
I love this anime - in many ways its about me in this life and - as Enoch. It is called the Ranking of Kings. I love art and storytelling - its beautifully illustrated and animated in simple style. The story line of how he goes from weakness to strength is fully of unexpected twists and turns. There is symbolism of Enoch’s life. The Lord has shared with me more about why he was hated.

Moses 6
31 And when Enoch had heard these words, he bowed himself to the earth, before the Lord, and spake before the Lord, saying: Why is it that I have found favor in thy sight, and am but a lad, and all the people hate me; for I am slow of speech; wherefore am I thy servant?

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

Momma J wrote: February 8th, 2023, 9:51 am

I don't know how I hurt you and I'm sorry that your feelings were hurt. I know theduke is strong, he is a man and can take it. I must've misunderstood - I thought he was ribbing me calling me a fruitcake - I just ribbed back.