Church of Woke

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Church of Woke

Post by The Red Pill »

CHURCH OF WOKE

Actual headlines, which the vast majority of come directly from LDS.org

Alignment of Church and U.N. Goals Demonstrated
in Service Project for Hungry Children

The Church leaders introduce a pamphlet coming soon:
“Muslims and Latter-day Saints: Beliefs, Values and
Lifestyles”

Understanding and Including Our LGBT Brothers and Sisters

Latter-day Saint Charities donates
$20 million to global COVID-19
vaccine campaign

Elder Rasband and Sister Eubank Address the G20 Interfaith Forum in Italy

Elders Bednar and Gong Discuss How to Better Understand Muslims

Family of Dieter Uchtdorf donated to Biden, other Democrats in LDS apostle’s name

Mormon leaders condemn ‘lawless behavior’ at US Capitol

Romney helps GOP look for new
path on climate change

Romney says climate change happening, humans contribute

Sister Eubank Addresses Global Interfaith Forum,
Says “Religion Won’t Happen without Women”

The First Presidency Urges Latter-day Saints to Wear Face Masks When Needed and Get Vaccinated Against COVID-19

“We can win this war if everyone will follow the wise and thoughtful recommendations of medical experts and government leaders"

But wait...There is more:

Member of the UN Faith Advisory Council...which members commit to "ABIDE BY THE RULES, REGULATIONS AND PRINCIPLES OF THE UNITED NATIONS"

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Re: Church of Woke

Post by Subcomandante »

The Red Pill wrote: November 3rd, 2021, 11:36 am CHURCH OF WOKE

Lifestyles”

vaccine campaign

Family of Dieter Uchtdorf donated to Biden, other Democrats in LDS apostle’s name

path on climate change

The First Presidency Urges Latter-day Saints to Wear Face Masks When Needed and Get Vaccinated Against COVID-19

“We can win this war if everyone will follow the wise and thoughtful recommendations of medical experts and government leaders"

Member of the UN Faith Advisory Council...which members commit to "ABIDE BY THE RULES, REGULATIONS AND PRINCIPLES OF THE UNITED NATIONS"
OK,

The part which is in green I fully support. Olive I generally support but have reservations. Orange I generally oppose but have reservations. Red I fully oppose.

About the parts in olive and orange (I don't think I put any red on there) I understand why there are disagreements there. But why do you not support the green parts?

TrueFaith
captain of 1,000

Post by TrueFaith »

Lifestyles”

vaccine campaign

path on climate change

All of it is disgusting. Doing anything with the UN is a match made in hell. They have an agenda which has nothing to do with their feel good titles.

"Muslims and Latter Day Saints" can be rewritten as , "Church of the Devil and Latter Day Saints"

"Understanding our LGBT brothers and sisters" means accepting and promoting their behavior. How can anyone be so naive to believe otherwise at this point? They are liars and deceivers doing Satan's work.

Say what?
captain of 100

Post by Say what? »

[youtube]https://youtu.be/Ax-4-bBC4MI[/youtube]

Trans-vaccinated persons.
Last edited by Say what? on November 3rd, 2021, 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

Say what? wrote: November 3rd, 2021, 1:16 pm
Trans-vaccinated persons.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

TrueFaith wrote: November 3rd, 2021, 12:57 pm

Lifestyles”

vaccine campaign

path on climate change

All of it is disgusting. Doing anything with the UN is a match made in hell. They have an agenda which has nothing to do with their feel good titles.

"Muslims and Latter Day Saints" can be rewritten as , "Church of the Devil and Latter Day Saints"

"Understanding our LGBT brothers and sisters" means accepting and promoting their behavior. How can anyone be so naive to believe otherwise at this point? They are liars and deceivers doing Satan's work.
I get your point about LGBT. I do not get your point about Muslims.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Subcomandante wrote: November 4th, 2021, 8:19 am

Lifestyles”

vaccine campaign

path on climate change

When I had double hip surgery, I called a cab when I needed to go somewhere for a few weeks. As luck would have it, I most often got the same driver. His name was Mo. Short for Muhammed. I wanted to be able to identify the difference between a terrorist Muslim and a regular Muslim. I could not tell the difference by looking. After a while, I was able to understand. The difference is whether or not they have left their sleeper cell status. A Muslim is a Muslim. Just like a Mormon is a Mormon. Some just take the doctrine a little more literally than symbolically. So it's okay for them to pretend to be your friend until they decide to cut your head off.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

No need to push our church leaders - they're already first in line and raring to go, sadly.

UN to push religious communities to 'fully comply' with human rights law to 'empower' LGBT+ people
CANDACE HATHAWAY February 06, 2023

Full article here - https://www.theblaze.com/news/un-to-pus ... ing%20News

The United Nations announced plans to release a report in June regarding "perceived contradictions" between "the right to freedom of religion or belief (FoRB)" and "sexual orientation and gender identity (SOGI)." The report aims to push governments to "fully comply" with international human rights law to "protect and empower" the participation of LGBT+ people in religious communities, the Daily Caller News Foundation reported.

The U.N. requested calls for input from all interested governments, religious leaders, academics, activists, and human rights organizations regarding "perceived points of tension" between FoRB and SOGI.

Respondents were requested to indicate any policies or laws protecting discriminatory religious practices.

One question asked, "What are the key trends or significant instances of discriminatory or abusive practices by individual providers of goods or services in the public sphere against LGBT+ and gender-diverse persons that rely on religious narratives?"

The report's findings will be shared during the 53rd session of the U.N. Human Rights Council in June. It will also include "recommendations to States and other relevant stakeholders to fully comply with their obligations under international human rights law to protect and empower LGBT+ persons to pursue happiness, exercise and enjoy all their human rights, and choose how to contribute to society on an equal footing with everyone, including through effective participation in religious, cultural, social, and public life."

The U.N.'s announcement argued that religion has "historically been used to promote, enable, and condone institutional and personal violence and discrimination against individuals based on sexual orientation or gender identity (real or presumed); repress sexual and gender diversity; and promote cis-gendered and heteronormative norms of sexual orientation and gender identity."

According to the U.N., such practices cannot be "justified" under human rights law. The upcoming report aims to "introduce voices from LGBT-inclusive belief systems" to "better recognize and protect LGBT+ persons' access to faith and spirituality."

Grace Melton, senior associate in the Richard and Helen DeVos Center for Life, Religion, and Family at Heritage, told the DCNF that the report could result in the "politicization" of religious freedom.

"My biggest concern is the premise of the report which seems to suggest that freedom of religion and rights based on sexual orientation are the same," stated Melton. "But certainly as a function of international law, they are not the same. Freedom of religion or belief, or freedom of conscience, is an internationally protected human right. It's codified in the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, which is a legally binding treaty." [More than that, our rights come from GOD, and have nothing to do with any gov'ts.]

Andrea Picciotti-Bayer, a fellow for the Institute for Human Ecology at the Catholic University of America, told the DCNF that the U.N.'s report is a "bold attack" against religious freedom.

"Despite saying that we shouldn't have these rights pitted against one another, but when you keep reading on you see that the author of the report really does see [rights and religion] as being in conflict," Picciotti-Bayer said.

Hiker
captain of 100

Post by Hiker »

vaccine campaign

Looks like the church is all aboard for depopulation!

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

"Gayety at the temple: Gay Men’s Chorus of Washington performs at D.C. Temple Visitors’ Center" - - December 18, 2019
https://affirmation.org/gayety-at-the-t ... rs-center/

so, 3 years now .. about time for the same sex temple marriage would be the next step implemented pretty imminent ..
:arrow:

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Whose Woke Now?

Post by BeNotDeceived »

I show you this:
Valo wrote: January 31st, 2023, 9:29 am
SJR3t2 wrote: January 31st, 2023, 9:03 am
BeNotDeceived wrote: January 29th, 2023, 12:54 pm C = 3 month
R = 18 day
I = 9 minute
S = 19 hour
T = 20 year

That is when an earthquake

landed Moroni’s Instrument as

seen from the opposite side of the planet.

A day and time can thus be seen to represent his name. ❗️
Moroni doesn't speak or read English and didn't say Christ which is Greek, he used the Hebrew word for Messiah.
Moroni if he is real speaks all languages.

Also the Book of Mormon was translated.

God translates things in to a language we understand.

And tell you the name of Christ assures the absence of deception and you choose rather to post about trivial things. What is wrong with you people. :?:

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

pretty much church authorities and majority of general members will follow UN guidance, as have been ..
"UN Secretary-General: "We'll call for action from everywhere with influence on the spread of 'mis- and disinformation' on the Internet."
"
https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1 ... Kp24QtAAAA

"1日前UN Secretary-General: "We'll call for action from everywhere with influence on the spread of 'mis- and disinformation' on the Internet." (Video) ... February 6, 2023. NOW - UN Secretary-General: "We'll call for action from everywhere with influence on the spread of 'mis- and disinformation' on the Internet."
"
UN general "call for action from everywhere with influence on"
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=UN+general+%2 ... iax=images
:arrow:

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

Fred wrote: November 5th, 2021, 12:24 am
Subcomandante wrote: November 4th, 2021, 8:19 am

Lifestyles”

vaccine campaign

path on climate change

When I had double hip surgery, I called a cab when I needed to go somewhere for a few weeks. As luck would have it, I most often got the same driver. His name was Mo. Short for Muhammed. I wanted to be able to identify the difference between a terrorist Muslim and a regular Muslim. I could not tell the difference by looking. After a while, I was able to understand. The difference is whether or not they have left their sleeper cell status. A Muslim is a Muslim. Just like a Mormon is a Mormon. Some just take the doctrine a little more literally than symbolically. So it's okay for them to pretend to be your friend until they decide to cut your head off.
I got A guy that I grew up with told me a story of about his Muslim neighbor. They were friends for several years, BBQ'd together, etc. Then one day he asked his neighbor/friend about his deeper views. He flat out said of his religious leaders asked him to flip the switch he would and their friendship doesn't provide protection, more or less.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Subcomandante wrote: November 3rd, 2021, 11:56 am

Lifestyles”

vaccine campaign

path on climate change

OK,

The part which is in green I fully support. Olive I generally support but have reservations. Orange I generally oppose but have reservations. Red I fully oppose.

About the parts in olive and orange (I don't think I put any red on there) I understand why there are disagreements there. But why do you not support the green parts?
A number of these vaccine funds (so called) have recently been exposed to be financially crooked. The money goes mostly on administrative costs.