❝_MARIA ZEEE_NANOTECH INSIDE INJECTED AND UNINJECTED DISAPPEARS WITH COLLOID - - February 4th, 2023❞

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

❝_MARIA ZEEE_NANOTECH INSIDE INJECTED AND UNINJECTED DISAPPEARS WITH COLLOID - - February 4th, 2023❞

Post by sushi_chef »

https://www.bitchute.com/video/V9i4EBnIwKA4/
(https://zeeemedia.com/interview/dr-davi ... idal-gold/)
"(BREAKING HEALTH REPORT)_MARIA ZEEE_NANOTECH INSIDE INJECTED AND UNINJECTED DISAPPEARS WITH COLLOID
February 4th, 2023.
Ezek34 _Singing Springs Ministries
Dr. David Nixon - The Cure? Nanotech Inside Injected AND Uninjected DISAPPEARS with Colloidal Gold"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The purpose of this website is to share my observations and opinions with respect to the Covid-19 injectables.

With respect to Colloidal Gold – trials haven’t been conducted yet on people. The recent discussions are based on initial findings on a slide

Hi, I have been a General Practitioner (family medicine doctor) for over 25 years.

Clearly there has been a lot of things about the Covid-19 pandemic that hasn’t made sense unless the events of the last three years are seen in a broader context and we consider other global agendas.

For 30 years I have tried not to have my ‘thalidomide moment’ where I have inadvertently given a medication or not warned about something that might cause a foetal abnormality.
“don’t smoke, don’t drink” “Let us change your medication to something that we have more confidence is safe”
It was never possible that we know that the Covid-19 injectables are safe in pregnancy, let alone effective and I am pleased to say that I actively always discouraged my pregnant patients not to have this medication.
Clearly the official narrative was that these injectables were safe in pregnancy. As a medical professional I was constantly bombarded with this message from every official organisation.
And besides Covid-19 was such a threat during pregnancy that “you must have the vaccination” – really???
Brett W Wrote:Jan 25, 2023
Dr Dixon, is the colloidal gold you can buy in bottles from various health stores online already prepared/charged to take and be effective? Thanks
"
https://drdavidnixon.com/
Dr. David Nixon COLLOID
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Dr.+David+Nix ... =h_&ia=web
Colloidal Gold
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=+Colloidal+Go ... &ia=images
:arrow:

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Re: ❝_MARIA ZEEE_NANOTECH INSIDE INJECTED AND UNINJECTED DISAPPEARS WITH COLLOID - - February 4th, 2023❞

Post by sushi_chef »

"~ When you want to strengthen your mind and body and increase your spiritual power
Capacity 300mlWorks on the pineal gland and aging while promoting healing of the body and mind.
The transmission of information and the state of energy in the body depends on the way electrons flow. Colloidal Gold acts on the flow of energy and balances it.
Specifically, it normalizes the electrical power of the body's meridians and starts the healing of all organs and organs in the body.

According to experts, Colloidal Gold works on the pineal gland, increasing hormone production and strengthening the physical body. This action is due to its excellent effect on the skin and hair, as well as other parts of the body that are damaged by aging, and increases the production of red blood cells. It is also known to increase semen production, making it a natural aphrodisiac.
Directions.
Take 5ml or less on an empty stomach before breakfast.

Storage and Handling Precautions
Do not expose to direct sunlight. Close the lid of the bottle tightly each time you take the medicine.
Do not allow Colloidal Essence to come into contact with metals or magnetic fields. Avoid storing Colloidal Essence near sources of electromagnetic fields such as speakers, microwave ovens, and cellular phones.
Do not store in refrigerators (absolutely avoid).
Colloidal liquid supplements are very popular in Europe. Although not yet well known in Japan, it is highly regarded as a solution for various cases as well as for health maintenance.
Colloidal refers to the "ultra-fine particle state" in which pure metallic elements are electrolyzed and diffused into distilled water. Studies worldwide have reported that metallic elements in this state have diverse functions.
Somavedic Colloidal Essence is a liquid supplement that combines this colloidal liquid metal with the energy of the "Somavedic" healing device. Moreover, the device uses the highest model "Ultra".
Not only that, but it differs greatly from ordinary colloidal supplements in the following particular manufacturing process and quality!
First, pure metallic elements are made into colloidal form by using highly pure, highly conductive water and a "low-temperature process" that takes a long time.
Then, the energy of "ultra" is "stored" in the colloidal metallic nanoparticles. These two synergistic effects are made to work at their best.
"
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
https://www.axis-mundi.jp/catalog/somav ... 8D-300-ml/
:arrow:

bethany
captain of 100

Re: ❝_MARIA ZEEE_NANOTECH INSIDE INJECTED AND UNINJECTED DISAPPEARS WITH COLLOID - - February 4th, 2023❞

Post by bethany »

I personally would take zeolite in addition to the colloidal gold.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Is this to make you go orange as opposed to going blue (like colloidal silver)?
Do not allow Colloidal Essence to come into contact with metals or magnetic fields. Avoid storing Colloidal Essence near sources of electromagnetic fields such as speakers, microwave ovens, and cellular phones.
Do not store in refrigerators (absolutely avoid).
Practically impossible to avoid electromagnetic fields nowadays and your colloidal gold will have been through them if it comes through the post, arrives in a lorry/truck etc.