The Nemenhah Records—Thoughts & Impressions

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: The Nemenhah Records—Thoughts & Impressions

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

The ramifications of the verses below would completely alter the entire social structure of the church, and I believe this to be true doctrine. This is why studying scriptures is important, we gain much needed perspective. I’m finding this is why so many members hold so tightly to their current beliefs and traditions is because they have rarely been able to think for themselves and even consider either a more balance approach to doctrine or a complete adjustment to it. If you are a student of D&C 4, you’ll clearly see parallels here.
75) Behold, I asked you what might qualify the man to be the servant of the Peacemaker, and you instructed me in the ways of men. Let me instruct you in pure doctrine. If anyone has the desire to serve the Peacemaker, behold, this alone shall qualify them for the work. No one expects that they should be perfect, but only that they shall strive to speak and act in a sacred manner. If the servant has desires to serve the Peacemaker and drinks to excess, let them curb their appetite. Behold, let they who desire to serve the Peacemaker strive to take on His attributes. If there is any manner of violence in them, let them be prevented until they have changed in their manners toward their fellow beings.

76) And when this one or that finds the desire well up in them to become the Peacemaker’s servant and to take up the Peacemaker’s errand, let them call upon the Peacemaker to receive of Him the commission. And when the Peacemaker does instruct His servant, let that one subject the instruction unto the confirmation of the Holy Ghost according to the word and will of Him who is mighty to save. And if the Holy Ghost does confirm the instruction and the commission, let that one go unto the Pehli (*church leaders*) and seek the Priesthood.

77) For there is only one who may call up man or woman into the service of the Peacemaker and that is the Peacemaker Himself. Yea, He did call Aaron to be High Priest, and his sons to be Priests, through the mouth of His Prophet. But do not suppose that He could not have done it without Moses.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

One more for this morning. We can learn a great lesson from these verses just by themselves, but placing them in the greater context is even more enlightening:
79) Behold, revelation comes by and through the peculiar power of the Holy Ghost and the Peacemaker, Himself, taught that even should we speak with the risen Lord face to face, we ought to subject the thing to the confirmation of the Holy Ghost. Wherefore, it would be wise to obey the Peacemaker.

80) But this thing is not to determine if the Peacemaker is a liar. This confirmation is more than a test of truth and error. It is to write the thing upon the slate of every particle of our being, that we might become one with the Peacemaker and be unified in Him, that this thing has been provided for us.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

One interesting commonality among the Nemenhah is they were very willing to allow people of all races and cultures to worship how they may. They didn’t always agree with the beliefs and practices of others, but they were also very careful to judge. And, in some instances, they approved of various methods of worship. One example was the practice of washing and anointing. This was done in the temple with water and oil, but it could also be done through the “purification ceremony” or what is reminiscent of sweat lodges today (yet they are very different).

Where I’m reading now, the famine has been going on for many years. When it first began a group of people, lead by a prophetess, came up out of the land Southward and migrated into the upper Eastern side of the US. They had their own manner of worship, but they too waked upon the Way and entertained heavenly beings.

One of the Nemenhah mothers was detailing her family history and noted that all of her children married according to Nemenhah tradition, yet one chose to marry as to the tradition of these new people. This is what she had to say:
4) And we have taught our children in the way of the Temple, as also in the ways of the Night Voice Woman. And behold, we do observe that they do all walk in right ways and do no harm to anybody. This is a great consolation unto me in my old age. For, what greater gift could the Peacemaker give me than to see my children rise up a good and right generation before him?

5) And the names of my sons are Maymihsh, Tohiiht, Tuhi Lahkehts, and Kuhtskieht. And the names of my daughters are Pah-hits, Pah-nits, and Piahohehts Pah. And they have all married in the Nemenhah way except Piahoehts Pah, who married after the custom of the Tuhihlhah.

6) And behold, it is a good way that she has chosen, for they do good to all people and they walk upon the Way. Wherefore, though it is a different way and a different custom than the Nemenhah, yet it is a good and a right way and we rejoice in her decision.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Around 732 AD, a young man took over the records of his family. As he begins his writings he recounts his lineage back to Adam and Eve. One of the reasons this is important is because we see who one branch of the House of Israel is (Lehi’s descendants), and that it was also not just one branch of Lehi’s seed, (Lamanites vs Nephites) but both were blended through dozens of generations. The Ammonites and Nephites considered themselves Nemenhah, and other cultures also joined with them. People from all over the world travelled to the city of Mentinah to learn of their teachings and customs.

FYI, I’m not going to update all of the names to standard canon names (KJV/BoM). These names are more true to their writing style an phonetics.
1) In the seventh generation from Mohrhohnahyah, even seven hundred and thirty-two years from the blessed time when the Peacemaker walked among our people, the Council of Mayntinah called upon me to take up the seat of Tiwehkthihmpt of the city.

2) Behold, I am Maymihts Ahkehkt, even the husband of Ayspohwyays Maynay Ahkehkt, and I begin the record of my stewardship. And my father was Waylhimnohtkits and my mother was Pahnah Tahnihts, the daughter of Tsitstaynah and Pohneht Ahkehkt.

3) And Pohneht Ahkehkt was the son of Ichi-nuicl, of the people who came up from the Waynahstitspah with Night Voice Woman, and Paynayihm Ahkehkt who was the son of Wiiskiht of the Peacemaker, the son of Piahohmeht Ahkehkt. And Piahohmeht Ahkehkt was the son of Pahnieht Ahkehkt and Tsihohnayah.

4) And Tsihohnayah was the son of that Mohrhohnahyah who was the last Prophet and captain of the armies of the Nayfihah, who are no more. And his father was Mohrmohnayah, the son of Mohrmohnayah, and behold, they were of the Nemenhah of Ohuhitsihthihm. And Mohrhohnahyah was the husband of Pahhihnehnt who was the daughter of Pah Nahtahn, who descended from Tsihmlayi.

5) And Pah Nahtahn was also a descendent of Mohrmohnayah of Ohuhitsihthihm, for her father was Mohrihnhah, whose father was also that same Mohrmohnayah. And her son was Hayihnmeht, and Mohrhohnahyah took up the record after that Hayihnmeht departed out of the land. And behold, she did also have claim upon Tsihmlayi and his generations because of the adoption that Tsihmlayi made in the days of his ministry.

6) And Tsihmlayi was the son of Mahnti who was the son of Ohuhgohuh who was the son of Sahnhehmpeht who was the son of Hahgmehni who was the son of Hahgohtl.

7) And Hahgohtl descended from Father Layi, whom the Peacemaker commanded to take his journey out of the Land of Ayahtsahlehm, even the City of Ayahtsahlehm with all his family. And this same Layi was a descendent of Mahnahsehts, the son of Ayohtsahts who was the son of Ayahkohb, even Itsrahhayl. And Itsrahhayl was the son of Itsahk who was the son of Ahbrahm, the son of Tehrah.

8) And Tehrah worshipped heathen gods and he was the son of Nahohr. And Nahohr was the son of Tsayruhg. And Tsayruhg was the son of Rayuh. And Rayuh was the son of Paylaykt, in whose time many changes were wrought upon the face of the earth. And Paylaykt was the son of Aybehr. And Aybehr was the son of Tsahlah. And Tsahlah was the son of Ahuhfahktshaht. And Ahuhfahktshaht was the son of Tsehm, the son of Nohuhway, in whose days the Peacemaker caused the great flood.

9) And Nohuhway was the son of Lahmehkts. And Lahmehkts was the son of Mehtsuhtsuhlah. And Mehtsuhtsuhlah was the son of Aynohkts, who walked and talked with the Peacemaker. And this same Aynohkts knew the Ancient of Days when he was just a lad.

10) And Aynohkts was the son of Tsahrehts. And Tsahrehts was the son of Mahahlahlihayl. And Mahahlahlihayl was the son of Caynahn. And Caynahn was the son of Inohts. And Inohts was the son of Tsehts. And Tsehts was the son of Ahthahn, even the Ancient of Days, First Man, and Ayayfah, the Mother of All Living.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

I believe this to be one of the only references I’ve ever seen with relation to the Nephite temple ceremony and how it actually did coincide with the modern telling of the creation. The Nephites had a similar endowment ceremony as the Nemenhah people.
11) Do not think me unfaithful because I say that I know of a certainty that the thing written in the holy books cannot have been. For the Spirit whispers to me that the relation of the Temple is figurative with regard to First Man and First Woman, as I suspect it is figurative in a very many things.

12) Consider the relation of the Tsipi (temple) of the Nephites. In that relation, the man and the woman are placed in a garden called Aytayn (Eden). Howbeit, in the relation of the Temple of the Nemenhah, they are placed in a valley. Does that signify that the one relation is to be deemed more reliable than the other? I think not.
Last edited by Reluctant Watchman on January 30th, 2023, 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

I’m going to go back one verse because I think the implications are quite profound:
10) Now, I would ask you, is the relation of the Tsipi (temple) to be taken literally? Are we to understand that Adam and Eve were indeed the very first man and the very first woman to walk upon the footstool of the Creators? I know of a certainty that they were not. Yea, I say unto you, I know this of a certainty.
It is noted that the telling of Adam and Eve, while they were actual people, is far more symbolic in it’s telling of the events that transpired.

For anyone who has spent much time studying ancient civilizations, you’ll quickly realize that human history did not begin 6,000 years ago, but much, much earlier than that. The emerald tablets of Thoth are dated to around 36,000 years ago.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 30th, 2023, 7:04 am I’m going to go back one verse because I think the implications are quite profound:
10) Now, I would ask you, is the relation of the Tsipi (temple) to be taken literally? Are we to understand that Adam and Eve were indeed the very first man and the very first woman to walk upon the footstool of the Creators? I know of a certainty that they were not. Yea, I say unto you, I know this of a certainty.
It is noted that the telling of Adam and Eve, while they were actual people, is far more symbolic in it’s telling of the events that transpired.

For anyone who has spent much time studying ancient civilizations, you’ll quickly realize that human history did not begin 6,000 years ago, but much, much earlier than that. The emerald tablets of Thoth are dated to around 36,000 years ago.
Well that's enlightening lol

No doubt you can apply RC dating to preflood Earth without error. Who needs to seer when you have carbon 14

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

nightlight wrote: January 30th, 2023, 7:59 am
Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 30th, 2023, 7:04 am I’m going to go back one verse because I think the implications are quite profound:

No doubt you can apply RC dating to preflood Earth without error. Who needs to seer when you have carbon 14
When do you believe humanity began?

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 30th, 2023, 8:18 am
nightlight wrote: January 30th, 2023, 7:59 am

When do you believe humanity began?
I believe Adam was the first man on the earth. I believe he was literally made out of the earth.

Who do you think the first man on the earth was?
Do you believe the first human was born from the womb of a subhuman?

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

nightlight wrote: January 30th, 2023, 9:31 am I believe Adam was the first man on the earth. I believe he was literally made out of the earth.

I believe aspects of the allegory were figurative. Was Adam the first man on Earth, no, I do not believe that. I also don't believe that man evolved from a subhuman species. There is far more symbolism in the creation story than we tend to believe.

For example, I highly doubt fruit was eaten in the context of the narrative. What Adam and Eve partook of was symbolic.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 30th, 2023, 9:33 am
nightlight wrote: January 30th, 2023, 9:31 am I believe Adam was the first man on the earth. I believe he was literally made out of the earth.

I believe aspects of the allegory were figurative. Was Adam the first man on Earth, no, I do not believe that. I also don't believe that man evolved from a subhuman species. There is far more symbolism in the creation story than we tend to believe.

For example, I highly doubt fruit was eaten in the context of the narrative. What Adam and Eve partook of was symbolic.
I believe that it was an actual tree... with actual fruit.
I was taught that it was more symbolic when I was a kid...so that's what I use to believe, but had an experience that changed what I know about the Garden

It's easy to symbolize the supernatural because of our mundane&dreary world.
The most outrageous biblical events are literal. The Resurrection, the Burning, New Earth etc

I find it strange how are people will symbolize the past but literalize the future....as if nonsensical can only exist in what is to come

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

nightlight wrote: January 30th, 2023, 10:35 am
Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 30th, 2023, 9:33 am

I believe that it was an actual tree... with actual fruit.
I was taught that it was more symbolic when I was a kid...so that's what I use to believe, but had an experience that changed what I know about the Garden

It's easy to symbolize the supernatural because of our mundane&dreary world.
The most outrageous biblical events are literal. The Resurrection, the Burning, New Earth etc

I find it strange how are people will symbolize the past but literalize the future....as if nonsensical can only exist in what is to come
That's cool. I feel that it makes much more sense when we take it into the realm of family trees and the human family.

Bryndi4710
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Bryndi4710 »

I am so thrilled to find you! I have been loving the Mentinah records for the past 2 years but can't find anyone to talk to about them or take them seriously. I was immediately drawn to them because of their encouragement to seek the confirmation of the Holy Spirit. I feel that confirmation each time I open that beautiful transcript! I am blown away with the beautiful and timely messages for those with their eyes and minds opened to truth. I suspect this record has not fully come to light because the time for that to happen is still in the future. It's been prophesied that other records will appear in the last days that will bear record of Jesus Christ. This is without a doubt one of them. It is a perfect blueprint of how Zion has been and can be lived! For those who are sceptical, what motivation would anyone have to spend many numerous hours creating a greatly detailed account of the lives of a humble indigenous people, with no desire for notoriety, attention or financial gain? In fact just the opposite is true. Whoever supposedly "created" the document is certainly not openly promoting it. We are encouraged simply to read it and then rely upon the spirit for confirmation of it's truthfulness. Exactly like the Book of Mormon. Early leaders in the Church, esp. Joseph Smith, encouraged us to seek after truth from all sources, not just those "approved" by our institution. If it is truth, it should be investigated. And we certainly should never be warned to obstain from seeking after truth, with the threat of our becoming apostate! Thank you for your lack of tolerance for these kind of readers. If people with blinders on are ignorant enough to judge this Mentinah record without thoroughly and honestly reading it and seeking the spirit for confirmation, their opinions are not worth entertaining! I look forward to participating in this site!

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

First man, but wasn’t actually made from mud. Like brings forth like. God doesn’t work in any other way.

Moses 6
59 That by reason of transgression cometh the fall, which fall bringeth death, and inasmuch as ye were born into the world by water, and blood, and the spirit, which I have made, and so became of dust a living soul, even so ye must be born again into the kingdom of heaven, of water, and of the Spirit, and be cleansed by blood, even the blood of mine Only Begotten; that ye might be sanctified from all sin, and enjoy the words of eternal life in this world, and eternal life in the world to come, even immortal glory;

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Luke wrote: January 30th, 2023, 4:16 pm First man, but wasn’t actually made from mud. Like brings forth like. God doesn’t work in any other way.
From a historical perspective, when do you believe Adam walked the Earth? 4,000 BC?

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 30th, 2023, 4:21 pm
Luke wrote: January 30th, 2023, 4:16 pm First man, but wasn’t actually made from mud. Like brings forth like. God doesn’t work in any other way.
From a historical perspective, when do you believe Adam walked the Earth? 4,000 BC?
Probably around that time

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Luke wrote: January 30th, 2023, 4:22 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 30th, 2023, 4:21 pm
Probably around that time
And you think all civilizations that inhabited this earth cannot pre-date 4,000 BC?

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Bryndi4710 wrote: January 30th, 2023, 3:47 pm I am so thrilled to find you! I have been loving the Mentinah records for the past 2 years but can't find anyone to talk to about them or take them seriously. I was immediately drawn to them because of their encouragement to seek the confirmation of the Holy Spirit. I feel that confirmation each time I open that beautiful transcript! I am blown away with the beautiful and timely messages for those with their eyes and minds opened to truth. I suspect this record has not fully come to light because the time for that to happen is still in the future. It's been prophesied that other records will appear in the last days that will bear record of Jesus Christ. This is without a doubt one of them. It is a perfect blueprint of how Zion has been and can be lived! For those who are sceptical, what motivation would anyone have to spend many numerous hours creating a greatly detailed account of the lives of a humble indigenous people, with no desire for notoriety, attention or financial gain? In fact just the opposite is true. Whoever supposedly "created" the document is certainly not openly promoting it. We are encouraged simply to read it and then rely upon the spirit for confirmation of it's truthfulness. Exactly like the Book of Mormon. Early leaders in the Church, esp. Joseph Smith, encouraged us to seek after truth from all sources, not just those "approved" by our institution. If it is truth, it should be investigated. And we certainly should never be warned to obstain from seeking after truth, with the threat of our becoming apostate! Thank you for your lack of tolerance for these kind of readers. If people with blinders on are ignorant enough to judge this Mentinah record without thoroughly and honestly reading it and seeking the spirit for confirmation, their opinions are not worth entertaining! I look forward to participating in this site!
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I know of a handful of good friends who have read the record and found the fruit to be delicious. And a few who outright dismiss it before they even begin to read.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

I recently had a friend recommend that I reread a portion of the record. In the 2nd edition, those pages were 538 - 545, chapters 4 and 5 in the book The Generations of Mihnihsahohrit. It has given me much to ponder this morning. It gives a very accurate account of why this gentile nation will fall to ruins, as well as why the remnant that remains will be a humble people. Those who seek power and riches will count the remnant as dross and poor as to the things of this world.

This has me rethinking a lot of things... as well as skills that I need to acquire.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

The subject of the records came up in conversation w/ an extended family member, casting doubt and making claims that were a bit surprising. Another friend of mine responded with a heartfelt insight into what he has learned:
Haters are always gonna hate on God’s word.

I will tell you this: when I was first approached with the Nemenhah record, I was, quite frankly: skeptical as hell. I always am when approaching books people claim to be additional scripture and I think that’s actually healthy. I was skeptical of the Book of Mormon and the Bible, too. For about ten years of my life I was a complete atheist. Didn’t believe any of the spiritual or religious “drivel” from anyone’s faith, Christian or otherwise. I truly believed at one point in my life that all religions were simply a scam to make ignorant people feel that they had answers they were really just “guessing” at. I at one point believed Christians and ancient Pagans who worshipped nature gods were making sh*t up to explain the unexplainable. How wrong I was!

I gave Jesus a chance at my lowest point in life when I almost committed suicide and didn’t know where else to turn anymore. Boy am I glad I did!

The Nemenhah record (and remember, I was skeptical as hell at first), proved itself to be scripture by its fruits and by the witness to my mind and heart by the Holy Ghost that it is the words of Christ. Like all scripture written by mortals, it contains errors of men. Like the Bible does. Like the Book of Mormon does. Nevertheless, it IS the word of Jesus. I’d stake my life on it! Why? Not so I can join some new cult, but because it has led me to make positive changes in my life that have blessed me. I spend time communing with the divine upon the “way” and helps me speak with God and angels. I spend more time thanking God for our Mother Earth and I look for ways to thank her and have become far less concerned with attaining worldly goods and spend more time being grateful for what I already have! I connect with the hearts of the writers of the record and they are wonderful hearts! They have taught me HOW to be more Zion-hearted and share all I have freely with my fellow beings and my God. I have grown closer to God and my neighbors as a result of reading this record, and I understand my personal mission, identity, and purpose in Jesus Christ as a result. I confirm ALL things now by the unspeakable gift of the Holy Ghost, which has saved me from dark paths and strange roads more than a couple times now. The Nemenhah record is the perfect companion record for the Bible and the Book of Mormon, and CONFIRMS them both. So the fruits are excellent and delicious! I don’t give a sh*t what anyone else says about this book.

However, if you feel this book is not for you, I say Shalom to you and wish you well on your journey. If you desire not to believe its words, that’s your choice, but I know what I know. The best news is I don’t ever feel the need to prove it to anyone, just bear a bold and powerful testimony then let the chips fall where they may. Shalom, Shalom. 🙏 ❤️

“I never feel to force my doctrine upon any person; I rejoice to see prejudice give way to truth, and the traditions of men dispersed by the pure principles of the gospel of Jesus Christ.”
— Joseph Smith Jr.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

;) For those of you waking up to the realities of false traditions and beliefs in the religions of the world, could you not get a better description of our day? The church accuses members of being cafeteria members, yet they themselves are probably the worst offenders in focusing on a single verse of scripture, yet they are blind to volumes of doctrines that preach contrary to their traditions.
20) Yea, and some will declare that only they may have access to the truth of all things, even though their holy books do declare otherwise. Yea, I have seen it as I have walked upon the Way, that in the days of my descendants there shall be some who insist upon the literal application of certain scriptures when it suits their purpose, but when it does not, there shall be no application of the scriptures.

21) Yea, for one doctrine, they will allow the application of the words of the Prophets, but for another they shall not. For this, the words of one may be enough to support many practices, but for other practices, a book would not suffice, but only strict obedience to their shepherds and their rulers in the church shall be sufficient for salvation. Verily, they shall call this a law of obedience, and a gospel, and they shall judge each one the other upon it.

22) Shall one or another of their Prophets proclaim a doctrine that is contrary to that which the Peacemaker has taught, they shall be well. For, if they follow such teachings, the sin shall be upon him that did proclaim the doctrine. And this is because that they shall have allowed the principles of men to become mingled with scripture and they shall teach it as the only way unto salvation.

—Nemenhah Record, 1st edition, pp.412-413
It is important that we become students of the prophets, not believing in blindness, but taking their collective works to God and petition a witnesses of the Spirit. It is extremely easy to become so focused on a single verse that we miss the overarching messages spoken all throughout scripture.

It should be incredibly telling that the church inserts small hints all throughout the scriptures about their interpretation of the words of Isaiah, Jeremiah, or many BoM prophets. Take the Come, Follow Me manual as an example of this. I’ve been astounded at what they choose to leave out. Just like many church historians, their ability to discern truth only goes so far as their church leaders allow them to. When a question arises that questions the narrative or doctrine of the church, the questions stop and appeal to authority reigns supreme.

EDIT: I want to focus on that last verse. How many people just here on the forum alone have said that they will be held unaccountable for following a prophet is that prophet is in error? I started an entire thread on tithing and if you felt God would hold you unaccountable for donating to a religion that was misusing the tithes and abusing the saints. I was shocked to see how many people felt justified in their giving. God will hold you accountable for blindly following men. There are curses and consequences for trusting in the arm of flesh, even our own selfish desire.
Last edited by Reluctant Watchman on February 6th, 2023, 8:40 am, edited 3 times in total.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

In the past few weeks/months I’ve had the chance to visit with a friend who has had some interaction with Phillip Cloudpiler Landis. And to be honest, his responses are quite alarming. I don’t use these words lightly, but he’s quite prideful and arrogant. I’m bewildered by the fact that I see what he promotes in his personal and public spaces, and have to seriously question if he understands the Records that he supposedly helped translate. I’m honestly baffled. At minimum, he does not take the slightest criticism or even basic questioning very well at all. The Nemenhah Record itself teaches we should be cautious of such people. And sure, I’m willing to give people the benefit of the doubt, but when an air of superiority arises, it’s an immediate red flag.

Lineman1012
captain of 100

Post by Lineman1012 »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 6th, 2023, 8:13 am In the past few weeks/months I’ve had the chance to visit with a friend who has had some interaction with Phillip Cloudpiler Landis. And to be honest, his responses are quite alarming. I don’t use these words lightly, but he’s quite prideful and arrogant. I’m bewildered by the fact that I see what he promotes in his personal and public spaces, and have to seriously question if he understands the Records that he supposedly helped translate. I’m honestly baffled. At minimum, he does not take the slightest criticism or even basic questioning very well at all. The Nemenhah Record itself teaches we should be cautious of such people. And sure, I’m willing to give people the benefit of the doubt, but when an air of superiority arises, it’s an immediate red flag.
Years ago when this record first came out, I got to spend about six hours with cloudpiler Landis. My thoughts at the end of this time was, this guy doesn’t seem like he was involved in the translation of any record let alone this record. Now that I’ve had years to think about it and realize that we’re all human. We all have human characteristics and the same vices to overcome. So why not him? Other than having such a spiritual experience should’ve changed a guy.

He described the translation process having been done on “the way”, a spiritual superhighway. But he didn’t seem like a guy that could get to spiritual Highway to me. But then again, I’m just judging. Not a good thing to be doing.

I was and still am torn between the record being translated or just being written. I always fall back to: it doesn’t matter who brings light to the world as the Lord uses who he can to do his work. So I try not to think of cloudpiler and just go with the truths of the record.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Lineman1012 wrote: February 6th, 2023, 7:04 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 6th, 2023, 8:13 am In the past few weeks/months I’ve had the chance to visit with a friend who has had some interaction with Phillip Cloudpiler Landis. And to be honest, his responses are quite alarming. I don’t use these words lightly, but he’s quite prideful and arrogant. I’m bewildered by the fact that I see what he promotes in his personal and public spaces, and have to seriously question if he understands the Records that he supposedly helped translate. I’m honestly baffled. At minimum, he does not take the slightest criticism or even basic questioning very well at all. The Nemenhah Record itself teaches we should be cautious of such people. And sure, I’m willing to give people the benefit of the doubt, but when an air of superiority arises, it’s an immediate red flag.
Years ago when this record first came out, I got to spend about six hours with cloudpiler Landis. My thoughts at the end of this time was, this guy doesn’t seem like he was involved in the translation of any record let alone this record. Now that I’ve had years to think about it and realize that we’re all human. We all have human characteristics and the same vices to overcome. So why not him? Other than having such a spiritual experience should’ve changed a guy.

He described the translation process having been done on “the way”, a spiritual superhighway. But he didn’t seem like a guy that could get to spiritual Highway to me. But then again, I’m just judging. Not a good thing to be doing.

I was and still am torn between the record being translated or just being written. I always fall back to: it doesn’t matter who brings light to the world as the Lord uses who he can to do his work. So I try not to think of cloudpiler and just go with the truths of the record.
I know so little about him that I have almost nothing to judge him by other than the fruits of this record. The few brief interactions me and some friends have had have not been pleasant at all. I don’t think he’s evil or anything, and I don’t condemn him, but I’d be really hard pressed to join him in any formal type of community of “like-minded” individuals. Maybe he’s different in person rather than the seemingly abrasive person in the written word. I’m sure many would probably perceive me the same way. Sometimes short and terse.

The flow of the translation is utterly impressive. The doctrine is incredibly sound. The prophecies of our day are more accurate than any other record I’ve ever read.

I do believe there is something to his story of going upon the Way… and I don’t judge him too harshly for his promotion of masks, the vaccine, and what seems to be a gay agenda… but all of those are things that make me step back and say, “What in the heck happened?”

Lineman1012
captain of 100

Post by Lineman1012 »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 6th, 2023, 7:13 pm
Lineman1012 wrote: February 6th, 2023, 7:04 pm

I know so little about him that I have almost nothing to judge him by other than the fruits of this record. The few brief interactions me and some friends have had have not been pleasant at all. I don’t think he’s evil or anything, and I don’t condemn him, but I’d be really hard pressed to join him in any formal type of community of “like-minded” individuals. Maybe he’s different in person rather than the seemingly abrasive person in the written word. I’m sure many would probably perceive me the same way. Sometimes short and terse.

The flow of the translation is utterly impressive. The doctrine is incredibly sound. The prophecies of our day are more accurate than any other record I’ve ever read.

I do believe there is something to his story of going upon the Way… and I don’t judge him too harshly for his promotion of masks, the vaccine, and what seems to be a gay agenda… but all of those are things that make me step back and say, “What in the heck happened?”
My interaction with cloudpiler was long before mask, vaccines or even a gay agenda got up to full speed. I had no idea he supports that part of the Babylonian agenda. So the record has to stand on its own. Having read it many times, years ago, I agree with your words:

The flow of the translation is utterly impressive. The doctrine is incredibly sound. The prophecies of our day are more accurate than any other record I’ve ever read