ANNE HECHE - Murdered because of her Sex Trafficking movie?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Being There
captain of 1,000

ANNE HECHE - Murdered because of her Sex Trafficking movie?

Post by Being There »

ANNE HECHE - DID YOU KNOW SHE WAS WORKING ON A SEX TRAFFICKING MOVIE, SHE WAS W ELLEN ON EPSTEIN
https://www.bitchute.com/video/ICMFXq3cX7i7/

Anne Heche Murdered because of her Sex Trafficking movie?
https://www.bitchute.com/video/CxapHHmMXXVZ/
Last edited by Being There on February 1st, 2023, 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Re: ANNE HECHE - Murdered because of her Sex Trafficking movie?

Post by Being There »

Being There wrote: February 1st, 2023, 8:44 pm ANNE HECHE - DID YOU KNOW SHE WAS WORKING ON A SEX TRAFFICKING MOVIE, SHE WAS W ELLEN ON EPSTEIN
https://www.bitchute.com/video/ICMFXq3cX7i7/

Anne Heche Murdered because of her Sex Trafficking movie?
https://www.bitchute.com/video/CxapHHmMXXVZ/

"Congresswoman Jackie Walorski was working with Anne Heche on ending child sex trafficking"
https://www.bitchute.com/video/FJCdPaSJVl7I/

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Yes, I did know this. However, Anne Heche was also a very screwed up woman so who knows?

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

I have as much respect for Anne as I have for Satan. She is in my mind the lowest form of person. I cannot subscribe to her doing any good. She started her career moving in with Ellen and being made famous as gay then doing a movie right then with Harrison Ford as his love interest. She got her start and moved out from Ellen and later said she wasn't gay. I'd say her doing a documentary makes sense after spending her career building trust through lies. IMO>

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

TheDuke wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 12:43 pm I have as much respect for Anne as I have for Satan. She is in my mind the lowest form of person. I cannot subscribe to her doing any good. She started her career moving in with Ellen and being made famous as gay then doing a movie right then with Harrison Ford as his love interest. She got her start and moved out from Ellen and later said she wasn't gay. I'd say her doing a documentary makes sense after spending her career building trust through lies. IMO>
How do you think she got screwed up? Maybe she was telling the truth all along.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

I have an easier time believing she was a victim of grooming by Ellen and others on the inside circle of the Hollywood pedo rings. She was likely in a solid position with her knowledge to expose them and take them down, thus her untimely demise.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

harakim wrote: February 5th, 2023, 12:21 am How do you think she got screwed up? Maybe she was telling the truth all along.
I do think she was abused, but she was definitely screwed up. Who'd want to be involved with Ellen Degeneres? According to most of the people who work beside her, she is an abusive and nasty piece of work. That's without going into the lesbian aspect, or her looks.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

as usual, most here in the forum, miss the point.

It' s not about Anne Heche ! lol.
This post is all about sex trafficking, and how powerful those are that control it,
that they can murder whoever they want and it's completely covered up

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

TheDuke wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 12:43 pm I have as much respect for Anne as I have for Satan. She is in my mind the lowest form of person. I cannot subscribe to her doing any good. She started her career moving in with Ellen and being made famous as gay then doing a movie right then with Harrison Ford as his love interest. She got her start and moved out from Ellen and later said she wasn't gay. I'd say her doing a documentary makes sense after spending her career building trust through lies. IMO>
speaking of...

"the lowest form of person".

ya I guess she deserves to be killed. SMH

it's about par for this forum.

HOW JUDGEMENTAL !

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Being There wrote: February 5th, 2023, 8:38 am as usual, most here in the forum, miss the point.

This post is all about sex trafficking, and how powerful those are that control it,
You put both in the title.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Being There wrote: February 5th, 2023, 8:42 am
speaking of...

HOW JUDGEMENTAL !
I never said she deserved to be killed you are making things up again for reasons that I don't understand.

I said I don't trust her. It was her first movie that she made the big deal of being gay with then changing after she got her big deal with Harrison Ford. All, I'm saying is I have never trusted her form day one and would not trust any documentary she did, that is my opinion.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

TheDuke wrote: February 5th, 2023, 12:45 pm
speaking of...

HOW JUDGEMENTAL !
I never said she deserved to be killed you are making things up again for reasons that I don't understand.

I said I don't trust her. It was her first movie that she made the big deal of being gay with then changing after she got her big deal with Harrison Ford. All, I'm saying is I have never trusted her form day one and would not trust any documentary she did, that is my opinion.
She is in my mind the lowest form of person. I cannot subscribe to her doing any good
ya well at least she's above you.
Because at least she was willing to try to expose these evil organizations, and died for it;
which is what this post is all about, and not about her personal life,
or your personal judgemental opinion about her.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Being There wrote: February 5th, 2023, 6:58 pm
TheDuke wrote: February 5th, 2023, 12:45 pm
speaking of...

HOW JUDGEMENTAL !

She is in my mind the lowest form of person. I cannot subscribe to her doing any good
ya well at least she's above you.
Because at least she was willing to try to expose these evil organizations, and died for it;
which is what this post is all about, and not about her personal life,
or your personal judgemental opinion about her.
great but I NEVER expect to hear from you a put down again on a person for being gay or bi-sexual and/or bragging about it and making money and publicity about it.

BTW never cared if she was gay or bi, but bragging on TV about it......................................... And, I am judgmental there, I will admit it. But because and if she was making money, making a show about exposing things, I don't accept that puts her above me or anyone else.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Being There wrote: February 5th, 2023, 8:38 am as usual, most here in the forum, miss the point.

like I said,
some people will just never get it.