HE GETS US T.V. ADS

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

HE GETS US T.V. ADS

Post by blitzinstripes »

I've been wondering what the story is, who is behind all these ads on tv, so I looked it up. I've seen two of those ads already tonight during the NFL playoff games. That's quite an expensive ad space. The article says they will be running an ad during the Superbowl as well. I just thought it was interesting.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/religion ... ans-jesus/

TwochurchesOnly
captain of 1,000

Re: HE GETS US T.V. ADS

Post by TwochurchesOnly »

blitzinstripes wrote: January 29th, 2023, 5:34 pm I've been wondering what the story is, who is behind all these ads on tv, so I looked it up. I've seen two of those ads already tonight during the NFL playoff games. That's quite an expensive ad space. The article says they will be running an ad during the Superbowl as well. I just thought it was interesting.

The link requires sign up in order to view article 🙃
So - what does it say?! Thanks

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

It's not an entirely bad idea... although "activist"? I don't like that word anymore. It used to refer to campaigners fighting against the status quo for whatever cause, now it seems to refer to hired shills who reinforce official narratives on various issues.

Jesus was certainly nothing like Joel Osteen or Kenneth Copeland, swimming around in money. He was certainly a rabble rouser in some ways and was strung up for it. Jesus' encounters with worldly authority whether the Sanhedrin, Herod or Pilate usually didn't end happily.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

TwochurchesOnly wrote: January 29th, 2023, 5:50 pm
blitzinstripes wrote: January 29th, 2023, 5:34 pm I've been wondering what the story is, who is behind all these ads on tv, so I looked it up. I've seen two of those ads already tonight during the NFL playoff games. That's quite an expensive ad space. The article says they will be running an ad during the Superbowl as well. I just thought it was interesting.

The link requires sign up in order to view article 🙃
So - what does it say?! Thanks

Try clearing your cookies. That's how they track that. I viewed it no problem. They typically let you view content for free a few times and then they block you with the cookies unless you sign up. Easy fix, clear your cookies and it resets you to zero views.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

Kind of seems like a left leaning bleeding hearts group. I hope they're not peddling an "anything goes" Jesus that doesn't condemn sins.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

Some Jesus movie I saw an ad for + The Chosen + this makes me think they are preparing for the anti-christ or something.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

blitzinstripes wrote: January 29th, 2023, 6:10 pm Kind of seems like a left leaning bleeding hearts group. I hope they're not peddling an "anything goes" Jesus that doesn't condemn sins.
Do gooders that don’t know what they’re doing.❗️

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

BeNotDeceived wrote: February 5th, 2023, 5:43 pm
blitzinstripes wrote: January 29th, 2023, 6:10 pm Kind of seems like a left leaning bleeding hearts group. I hope they're not peddling an "anything goes" Jesus that doesn't condemn sins.
Do gooders that don’t know what they’re doing.❗️

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

I see that commercial as woke to tell us Jesus would put up with all people of all kinds. I didn't listen to much of it, but it does talk about a prosecutor that felt justice was real but it isn't, and a mom who's child was executed for murder, but he was a lovely boy, etc.... very woke and in my opinion anti-Jesus

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

I saw one that says Jesus was an immigrant and we should follow his example to love everyone with no borders....so ya..for sure left leaners....

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

just delved into Bill high CEO of signatry who is behind the ads. Bill is an attorney turned philanthropist. Basically he is helping wealthy Christians give away their money to his causes by offering tax planning around charitable giving. Bill high is located in overland ks. Bill says this is a politically neutral campaign and is only trying to change the image of christ back to what it should be as he sees it. Bill high is also Japanese American and has said he has experienced racism and bullying. Signatry keeps 20 percent and passes through 80 percent of the money that is received. Bill is also a fund raiser, an author, a paid lecturer. Signatry is a self identified ministry allocating grants to different Christian causes and other charitable Christian funds.....hmmmmm....

Lemarque
captain of 100

Post by Lemarque »