Can you say Depopulation

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Re: Can you say Depopulation

Post by Christianlee »

Silver Pie wrote: January 29th, 2023, 4:12 pm
Thinker wrote: January 28th, 2023, 11:19 pm
Subcomandante wrote: January 27th, 2023, 10:38 pm Well if the vaccines were depopulating the Earth they are doing a pretty pathetic job at that.

Remember, I am supposed to be dead in six months and change!

A lot of people got saline, maybe you did too.
I am hoping and praying that that's what my daughter got (she was required to get it as a health care worker). I'm also hoping that she is now working in a different field, one that doesn't require the kill shot (she was talking about quitting her job).
The shots had to be kept at a specific temp. If they weren't they were squashed right away and the bioweapon was ineffective. A lot of people probably got squashed shots.

Toto
captain of 1,000

Post by Toto »

EmmaLee wrote: January 31st, 2023, 3:25 pm
JK4Woods wrote: January 31st, 2023, 3:22 pm Any of you live near (or far) from 5G towers…??

They're all over the town we live in - especially the schools. Another reason I can't wait to move to the country in a couple months.
I concur with EmmaLee, andJK4Woods points out a salient observation. After only one month back in sin city, Toto is ready to get back to the wasatch back. Saw a 5G tower at Corporate Depot being desquised as a pine tree this last week. Also listened to a doctor whose protocol for parasites was changed from homeopathic modalities because of 5G radiation. Like the mRNA shots, 5G is a bological weapon, and they are connected in the population reduction strategies, by any means necessary. (Per the late George Green)

Stumbled on this interview this evening about 5G. Posting the link for inquiring minds. Well worth the education of what is going on in reality.....

Weapons Expert | Worth a listen | Tungsten Nano-particles in the CV19 vaccine ingredients mix with 4G/5G | 5G is a military direct energy weapon | IONISING RADIATION SICKNESS SYMPTOMS: Cancer, strokes, heart attacks, blood clotting, sore throat, flu type symptoms, (recognise any of these symptoms?) | EMFs | RFsPolarised signals | LED street lighting | MASKS LACED WITH ETHYLENE OXIDE (category One Carcinogen) and possibly asbestos (made in China) | pathogens from mouth grows and develops into lung cancer, pneumonia,

RADIATION SICKNESS builds up. An Asymetrical War. 60 ghz creates oxygen starvation, similar to altitude sickness.

Energy plus air, mixed with vaxx ingredients increases toxicity. Is this a planned genocide? Let your heart guide you.

If you are vaccinated or not, you can call on your heart and LOVE for help and LOVE frequencies override all attack and all harm, including 5G, nanotech and poisonous vax/food/drink/air toxic ingredients.

36 BILLION STOLEN BY GOVERNMENT TO PAY FOR POISONOUS MASKS. ASK YOUR BOSS FOR A RISK ASSESSMENT.

Mark claims, this is a military weapon, not a vaccine

Ask LOVE to delete all harm caused to all life, and ask LOVE and The Cosmic Laws to SEND BACK ALL MALICIOUS HARM TO ALL THOSE RESPONSIBLE. And ask LOVE for a fair redistribution of funds to help all those who have been harmed/lost loved ones due to the vax.

Many are suffering, and we must all unite to protect humanity and humanity's children. LOVE will help us.

HAVE HOPE TRUST AND FAITH THAT WE ARE NOT THE WEAKER SIDE, NOT WHEN YOU CALL ON LOVE TO HELP US.

LOVE will never deny a request for help, never.

Remember this when you feel scared or fearful. Use the power of your heart to request help.

"MAKE THE REQUEST, LOVE DOES THE REST."

BIG AMEN from Toto!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/qHXTgYC5 ... dium=email

Toto
captain of 1,000

Post by Toto »

gkearney wrote: January 31st, 2023, 11:27 am
Subcomandante wrote: January 30th, 2023, 4:08 am
Thinker wrote: January 28th, 2023, 11:19 pm
Subcomandante wrote: January 27th, 2023, 10:38 pm Well if the vaccines were depopulating the Earth they are doing a pretty pathetic job at that.

Remember, I am supposed to be dead in six months and change!
A lot of people got saline, maybe you did too.
What is your evidence for the above statement?
I too am supposed to be dead by now as are all the members of my immediate family. In fact, I do not know of a single person who died from complications of the vaccines or even had any side effects other than a sore arm for a day. Boy they sure did give out a lot of saline shots!
https://www.bitchute.com/video/qHXTgYC5 ... dium=email

Watch at 18:54 “Well what we know is there’s quite a number of these injections are placebos. So what they can’t do is kill everybody all at once.”

Uh, isn’t that what Toto said in a post above.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Awesome new interview of Dr. Betsy Eads:

https://usawatchdog.com/at-least-1-bill ... etsy-eads/

By Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com (Saturday Night Post)

CV19 bioweapon vax truth warrior Dr. Betsy Eads has been warning of a “Tsunami of ‘vaccine’ deaths coming in the next two years.” The number of people dying and getting permanent disabilities is increasing. That is no surprise with 600 million CV19 injections being administered in America alone. There have been about 13 billion CV19 injections given worldwide. The estimation of dead and permanently disabled is stunning and criminal. Dr. Eads explains, “In my personal opinion that a billion people will either die or be permanently disabled. A new “Expose” article shows 5,162% increase in deaths (in Australia) from this bioweapon shot since 2020. . . . Those are just stunning numbers, and we are seeing it all over the world. From the UK that is on shot number 6, to Israel that is on shot 7 with complete medical chipping. . . . The entire country of Israel is now medically chipped with portable medical records and vaccine records. . . . We are seeing death and permanent disability in huge numbers. It is causing huge increases in all-cause mortality. Just look at Ed Dowd’s numbers. They are as high as 40% (increase of all-cause mortality) in that young working category. We have never seen this many death and disability numbers. There are over 7,000 a day, in America, with death and disability – a day. This is incredible. The CV19 injections are a true bioweapon. . . . this was never a vaccine, it has always been a bioweapon.”

Another ominous fact is the vaxed can shed some of the CV19 bioweapon poison onto people who are unvaxed. This is called “shedding” or “transmission.” Eads explains, “It’s really not shedding. It’s really transmission, or transfection of spike proteins. The spike protein is made up of virus inside it. It has HIV and the Glyco-spike protein . . . .It can be shed from the nose or the mouth . . . and by skin on skin contact, and that’s been well documented by Dr. Ryan Cole and Dr. Peter McCullough. . . It is documented that there is no end point right now to stop the creation of the spike protein (in the vaxed).”

In other words, spike protein cannot be turned off, and this poison can be transmitted from the vaxed to the unvaxed. People suffering from the effects of shedding can suffer some of the same illnesses as the vaccinated.

Here’s the good news. Dr. Eads and other top doctors have developed treatments that can remove the spike proteins and dramatically lessen the effects of the CV19 bioweapon. There is no cure, but the top three treatments Dr. Eads recommends are Ivermectin (IVM), Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) and Chlorine Dioxide (CD). Eads and other doctors have several other very helpful treatments, as well, with more being developed all the time. Dr. Eads talks about them in this 1-hour and 2-minute in-depth interview.

Dr. Eads says, “Absolutely, there is hope. These products are working. We are coming out with new products, and we are studying and coming out with new products every day. . . . God made your body so it can heal. Pray for forgiveness to God for taking the jab, and you need to be getting on these products to give your body a chance to heal.”

Join Greg Hunter as he talks to 25-year veteran Dr. Elizabeth Eads, DO, as she continues to highlight the unstoppable deaths and permanent injuries and offers hope and treatments to for the CV19 bioweapon vax.

Toto
captain of 1,000

Post by Toto »

Speaking of 5G, vaccines and population reduction by any means necessary:

Joe Imbriano Warned Us In 2018 60 GHz Blocks Oxygen Uptake=fake Virus=kill Grid= Forced Vaccinations.
By Fullerton Informer

https://archive.org/details/joeimbriano ... ccinations.

More videos from Fullerton informer:
https://archive.org/search?query=creato ... nformer%22

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

gkearney wrote: January 31st, 2023, 11:27 am I too am supposed to be dead by now as are all the members of my immediate family. In fact, I do not know of a single person who died from complications of the vaccines or even had any side effects other than a sore arm for a day. Boy they sure did give out a lot of saline shots!
Senkyoshi wrote: January 31st, 2023, 1:30 pm Same. Me, my wife, all of my grown children and their spouses, my elderly parents, my 5 siblings and their spouses, most of their children. I could go on. We all have had two shots and at least one booster. Other than my 87-year-old mother having a headache for a few days, there have been no side effects and certainly no deaths. Not even any hospitalizations. There must have been a lot of that saline!
Perhaps we should wait and see how you and yours fare 5 years down the line?

The below is not a reply to the comments I quoted.

My daughter and I finally watched Died Suddenly. Every cadaver with weird white rubbery (calamari/squid consistency) stuff in their blood vessels had had the shot, according to some of the embalmers. These embalmers had decades of experience. They never saw this before, I think, 2022.

About the documentary:
One weird thing were the videos of people who stopped what they were doing, lifted their arms up and looked up as they turned in a circle, as if trying to figure out what they saw (one guy was literally trying to fight with it), then they died (at least that was the implication; if they had lived, they could have said what they saw or if it was just a brain glitch).

Note: anyone who has not watched the documentary needs to be warned:

There are two people who have seizures, fall under a train, and it runs over them. No gore, but horrific to me.

At the beginning, there's a video of a man with a knife at another man's throat. I have no idea why it's there, but it was horrific to me because it looked like he was in the process of slitting the man's throat, but it didn't show it. (Whew!)

There's a baby getting the test, screaming its head off (figuratively) because the test (so I've heard) hurts like hell. If the cov was as contagious as the hype said, a simple swab of the mouth or the nostrils near the opening would be plenty sufficient to test. Or cough into something, blow your nose into something, or spit into something.

This one didn't bother me, but it might others:
One of the embalmers had a call while they were filming. They got permission to film the opening of an artery. The body was completely covered in a sheet (for privacy, I'm sure). They pulled out a long white "clot" and when it comes to the end, water starts pouring out, then they abruptly cut off the video.

Edit: artery or vein. I'm not sure which.
Last edited by Silver Pie on February 8th, 2023, 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Christianlee wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 11:04 am The shots had to be kept at a specific temp. If they weren't they were squashed right away and the bioweapon was ineffective. A lot of people probably got squashed shots.
Praying this happened. 🙏🏽

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

Silver Pie wrote: February 8th, 2023, 1:56 pm
gkearney wrote: January 31st, 2023, 11:27 am I too am supposed to be dead by now as are all the members of my immediate family. In fact, I do not know of a single person who died from complications of the vaccines or even had any side effects other than a sore arm for a day. Boy they sure did give out a lot of saline shots!
Senkyoshi wrote: January 31st, 2023, 1:30 pm Same. Me, my wife, all of my grown children and their spouses, my elderly parents, my 5 siblings and their spouses, most of their children. I could go on. We all have had two shots and at least one booster. Other than my 87-year-old mother having a headache for a few days, there have been no side effects and certainly no deaths. Not even any hospitalizations. There must have been a lot of that saline!
As an insulin dependent type 1 diabetic at 65 my prospects for five years down the road are somewhat shaky. Right now things are going well but at my age given how long I have lived with diabetes it is only a matter of time until things go in another direction and that would be the case with or without the vaccines.

Everyone will at some point die be it in 5 years or 50. Or 100 years.
Last edited by gkearney on February 9th, 2023, 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

gkearney wrote: February 8th, 2023, 9:13 pm
As an insulin dependent type 1 diabetic at 65 my prospects for five years down the road are somewhat shaky. Right now things are going well but at my age given how long I have lived with diabetes it is only a matter of time until things go in another direction and that would be the case with or without the vaccines.

Everyone will at some point die be it in 5 years or 50. Or 100.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

gkearney wrote: February 8th, 2023, 9:13 pm As an insulin dependent type 1 diabetic at 65 my prospects for five years down the road are somewhat shaky. Right now things are going well but at my age given how long I have lived with diabetes it is only a matter of time until things go in another direction and that would be the case with or without the vaccines.
Good point.

Everyone will at some point die be it in 5 years or 50. Or 100 years.
So true. To me, death is a welcome relief from the hell of this life, and we all go at some time or other.

cwass
captain of 100

Post by cwass »

The below is not a reply to the comments I quoted.

My daughter and I finally watched Died Suddenly. Every cadaver with weird white rubbery (calamari/squid consistency) stuff in their blood vessels had had the shot, according to some of the embalmers. These embalmers had decades of experience. They never saw this before, I think, 2022.

About the documentary:
One weird thing were the videos of people who stopped what they were doing, lifted their arms up and looked up as they turned in a circle, as if trying to figure out what they saw (one guy was literally trying to fight with it), then they died (at least that was the implication; if they had lived, they could have said what they saw or if it was just a brain glitch).

Note: anyone who has not watched the documentary needs to be warned:

There are two people who have seizures, fall under a train, and it runs over them. No gore, but horrific to me.

At the beginning, there's a video of a man with a knife at another man's throat. I have no idea why it's there, but it was horrific to me because it looked like he was in the process of slitting the man's throat, but it didn't show it. (Whew!)

There's a baby getting the test, screaming its head off (figuratively) because the test (so I've heard) hurts like hell. If the cov was as contagious as the hype said, a simple swab of the mouth or the nostrils near the opening would be plenty sufficient to test. Or cough into something, blow your nose into something, or spit into something.

This one didn't bother me, but it might others:
One of the embalmers had a call while they were filming. They got permission to film the opening of an artery. The body was completely covered in a sheet (for privacy, I'm sure). They pulled out a long white "clot" and when it comes to the end, water starts pouring out, then they abruptly cut off the video.

Edit: artery or vein. I'm not sure which.
I've seen a couple of people now reporting that even the unvaccinated have blood that is tainted with things that shouldn't be there. Nano technology. Our fate may truly be only in God's hands. I'm not interested in becoming part man, part machine but that's what seems to be part of the goal, maybe secondary to depopulation.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

cwass wrote: March 30th, 2023, 10:08 pm I've seen a couple of people now reporting that even the unvaccinated have blood that is tainted with things that shouldn't be there. Nano technology. Our fate may truly be only in God's hands. I'm not interested in becoming part man, part machine but that's what seems to be part of the goal, maybe secondary to depopulation.
Wow! 😮

Trusting God, and doing our best to hear and follow what he tells us is the only safety.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Chip wrote: February 4th, 2023, 10:25 pm Awesome new interview of Dr. Betsy Eads:

https://usawatchdog.com/at-least-1-bill ... etsy-eads/

By Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com (Saturday Night Post)

CV19 bioweapon vax truth warrior Dr. Betsy Eads has been warning of a “Tsunami of ‘vaccine’ deaths coming in the next two years.” The number of people dying and getting permanent disabilities is increasing. That is no surprise with 600 million CV19 injections being administered in America alone. There have been about 13 billion CV19 injections given worldwide. The estimation of dead and permanently disabled is stunning and criminal. Dr. Eads explains, “In my personal opinion that a billion people will either die or be permanently disabled. A new “Expose” article shows 5,162% increase in deaths (in Australia) from this bioweapon shot since 2020. . . . Those are just stunning numbers, and we are seeing it all over the world. From the UK that is on shot number 6, to Israel that is on shot 7 with complete medical chipping. . . . The entire country of Israel is now medically chipped with portable medical records and vaccine records. . . . We are seeing death and permanent disability in huge numbers. It is causing huge increases in all-cause mortality. Just look at Ed Dowd’s numbers. They are as high as 40% (increase of all-cause mortality) in that young working category. We have never seen this many death and disability numbers. There are over 7,000 a day, in America, with death and disability – a day. This is incredible. The CV19 injections are a true bioweapon. . . . this was never a vaccine, it has always been a bioweapon.”

Another ominous fact is the vaxed can shed some of the CV19 bioweapon poison onto people who are unvaxed. This is called “shedding” or “transmission.” Eads explains, “It’s really not shedding. It’s really transmission, or transfection of spike proteins. The spike protein is made up of virus inside it. It has HIV and the Glyco-spike protein . . . .It can be shed from the nose or the mouth . . . and by skin on skin contact, and that’s been well documented by Dr. Ryan Cole and Dr. Peter McCullough. . . It is documented that there is no end point right now to stop the creation of the spike protein (in the vaxed).”

In other words, spike protein cannot be turned off, and this poison can be transmitted from the vaxed to the unvaxed. People suffering from the effects of shedding can suffer some of the same illnesses as the vaccinated.

Here’s the good news. Dr. Eads and other top doctors have developed treatments that can remove the spike proteins and dramatically lessen the effects of the CV19 bioweapon. There is no cure, but the top three treatments Dr. Eads recommends are Ivermectin (IVM), Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) and Chlorine Dioxide (CD). Eads and other doctors have several other very helpful treatments, as well, with more being developed all the time. Dr. Eads talks about them in this 1-hour and 2-minute in-depth interview.

Dr. Eads says, “Absolutely, there is hope. These products are working. We are coming out with new products, and we are studying and coming out with new products every day. . . . God made your body so it can heal. Pray for forgiveness to God for taking the jab, and you need to be getting on these products to give your body a chance to heal.”

Join Greg Hunter as he talks to 25-year veteran Dr. Elizabeth Eads, DO, as she continues to highlight the unstoppable deaths and permanent injuries and offers hope and treatments to for the CV19 bioweapon vax.
It is described as a tsunami

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

The gentile birth rate is collapsing. Many of those who do have kids are putting them on puberty blockers, or ripping out their reproductive organs ensuring continued birth rate collapse.

Meanwhile, the birth rate for the immigrants flooding across the border is unchanged.

Fulfillment of scripture. Ironic that the wicked are unknowingly flooding the country with their own undoing.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

markharr wrote: June 12th, 2023, 8:12 pm The gentile birth rate is collapsing. Many of those who do have kids are putting them on puberty blockers, or ripping out their reproductive organs ensuring continued birth rate collapse.

Meanwhile, the birth rate for the immigrants flooding across the border is unchanged.

Fulfillment of scripture. Ironic that the wicked are unknowingly flooding the country with their own undoing.
Ever read that book Childhood End?

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Ymarsakar wrote: June 12th, 2023, 9:11 pm
markharr wrote: June 12th, 2023, 8:12 pm The gentile birth rate is collapsing. Many of those who do have kids are putting them on puberty blockers, or ripping out their reproductive organs ensuring continued birth rate collapse.

I haven't. I will check it out.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

That was kind of like a seer vision of the future, but I was a kid when I first read it and I really hated the ending.

But essentially, it deals with similar apocalyptic tones as our day and what ultimately became of a foolish humanity that chose poorly. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Childhood's_End

It has ETs. We have ETs. it matches ; )
markharr wrote: June 12th, 2023, 9:15 pm

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Ymarsakar wrote: June 12th, 2023, 9:11 pm Ever read that book Childhood End?
Spooky book.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Niemand wrote: June 13th, 2023, 5:41 am
Ymarsakar wrote: June 12th, 2023, 9:11 pm Ever read that book Childhood End?
Spooky book.
Not quite the rapture people expected

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

Yes, for my high school English class.

I actually think about that book sometimes.

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

This is mostly correct. Immigrant birth rates are also down though.