On My Soapbox Again

Post calls to action or information about events, meetings, or lectures that are liberty and/or gospel related.
lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

On My Soapbox Again

Post by lundbaek »

Please consider sending your congressional representative an email requesting that he support the impeachment proceedings against DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas.
My email to my congressman (below) states reason, and might serve as an example.

"This week, Arizona Congressman Biggs filed a new article of impeachment against DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas after concluding that he was in dereliction of his duties.

"Every day Secretary Mayorkas remains in office America becomes less safe. It is obvious that he is the chief architect of the migration and drug invasion at our southern border. His policies have incentivized more than 5 million illegal aliens to show up at our southern border—an all-time figure. Instead of enforcing the laws on the books and deporting or detaining these illegal aliens, the vast majority of them are released into the interior and never heard from again.

"Thousands of pounds of drugs—including deadly fentanyl—continue to pour across the border unabated. Fentanyl is now the leading cause of death for Americans aged 18-45. A border fence and personnel could stop these drugs, but Secretary Mayorkas has halted all wall construction and pulled agents from the front lines.

"It’s clear Secretary Mayorkas has committed high crimes and misdemeanors. His conduct is willful and intentional. He is not enforcing the law and is violating his oath of office.

"For these reasons, I insist that the Department of Homeland Security Secretary Mayorkas be impeached."