EndlessQuestions Extends His Timeout Indefinitely...

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

EndlessQuestions Extends His Timeout Indefinitely...

Post by endlessQuestions »

Hi everyone,

Time out is good.

It helps you clear your head.

Communicate with your Father.

Rest.

Relax.

Recuperate.

I seem to remember my Master putting Himself in timeout from time to time.

Wise to follow His example, I think.

And so...

After thinking, and praying, and getting some answers last night, I'm here to let you know that I'm going to extend my time-out indefinitely.

A couple things before I go:

The volunteer from FAIR reached out to me and apologized. I apologized to him as well. I'll post that in the proper thread for everyone to see.

At first I offered to get back to them, but last night the Spirit made it clear that wasn't a good idea. FAIR is staying true to their mission, and it's not my place to tell them what to put on their wiki, or how to do their research. It's their club, after all.

What else?

I woke up to a message on my browser this morning that my router had been compromised. That would indicate that somebody is hacking me. I didn't grab a screenshot like I should have, but I will if it pops up again, as I know saying this seems stupid without any evidence.

That's stupid.

There's nothing to see, here, folks. It's all a big nothingburger, right? If you want access to my communications and files, just ask me. Even better, just read the threads. It's all here. I've nothing to hide.

Just know, if I am being hacked, my career is in IT, so I will find the evidence, or I will work with my buddies to find the evidence, and I will post it publicly. And, if need be, I will contact the proper authorities and let them take a look at the evidence. Hacking people's computers isn't cool, it's a crime. I didn't hack you, or anybody else, so why would you disrespect my property and privacy in such a way?

Speaking of asking me, I'm always available at juriggs@gmail.com. One of the great joys of my life is keeping my baptismal covenants, and one of the great ways I'm able to do that is to talk with people who need somebody to talk to. So feel free to reach out. Many of you already have, and I treasure each and every association I'm able to make with my brothers and sisters. I truly mean this: if you're struggling, and need to talk, reach out. This life is hard, and sometimes we just need someone to chat with. I'm here for you, if you feel like I could be of assistance.

I would imagine at some point the Spirit will direct me to come back and give you all an update on my situation. I will definitely come and do that.

Until then, may I simply say,

God bless you all.

And

Adieu.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Re: EndlessQuestions Extends His Timeout Indefinitely...

Post by marc »

I'll miss your posts. But I understand as I once gave myself an extended timeout from this forum. Enjoy!

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Timeout Indefinitely ...

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Maybe I’ll hang at Ultimate Post Rate Duality should it come my way.

BigT
captain of 100

Post by BigT »

Sounds like a good idea. You’ve been posting at a frenetic pace for a while. I’ve been concerned you’ll burn out. I’ll look for your posts soon.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

endlessQuestions wrote: January 28th, 2023, 7:57 am Hi everyone,

Time out is good.

It helps you clear your head.

Communicate with your Father.

Rest.

Relax.

Recuperate.

I seem to remember my Master putting Himself in timeout from time to time.

Wise to follow His example, I think.

And so...

After thinking, and praying, and getting some answers last night, I'm here to let you know that I'm going to extend my time-out indefinitely.

A couple things before I go:

The volunteer from FAIR reached out to me and apologized. I apologized to him as well. I'll post that in the proper thread for everyone to see.

At first I offered to get back to them, but last night the Spirit made it clear that wasn't a good idea. FAIR is staying true to their mission, and it's not my place to tell them what to put on their wiki, or how to do their research. It's their club, after all.

What else?

I woke up to a message on my browser this morning that my router had been compromised. That would indicate that somebody is hacking me. I didn't grab a screenshot like I should have, but I will if it pops up again, as I know saying this seems stupid without any evidence.

That's stupid.

There's nothing to see, here, folks. It's all a big nothingburger, right? If you want access to my communications and files, just ask me. Even better, just read the threads. It's all here. I've nothing to hide.

Just know, if I am being hacked, my career is in IT, so I will find the evidence, or I will work with my buddies to find the evidence, and I will post it publicly. And, if need be, I will contact the proper authorities and let them take a look at the evidence. Hacking people's computers isn't cool, it's a crime. I didn't hack you, or anybody else, so why would you disrespect my property and privacy in such a way?

Speaking of asking me, I'm always available at juriggs@gmail.com. One of the great joys of my life is keeping my baptismal covenants, and one of the great ways I'm able to do that is to talk with people who need somebody to talk to. So feel free to reach out. Many of you already have, and I treasure each and every association I'm able to make with my brothers and sisters. I truly mean this: if you're struggling, and need to talk, reach out. This life is hard, and sometimes we just need someone to chat with. I'm here for you, if you feel like I could be of assistance.

I would imagine at some point the Spirit will direct me to come back and give you all an update on my situation. I will definitely come and do that.

Until then, may I simply say,

God bless you all.

And

Adieu.
Take care Brother.

You were an answer to many peoples prayers.

Sir H
Last edited by HVDC on January 28th, 2023, 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

You are a legend and produced compelling material to consider. I will pray for your safety.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: EndlessQuestions ...

Post by BeNotDeceived »

But does his timeout extend endless questions. :?:

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

Thanks for all your work the last few months! It's not easy to do. The Lord will use it to bless the honest in heart.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Atrasado wrote: January 28th, 2023, 2:07 pm Thanks for all your work the last few months! It's not easy to do. The Lord will use it to bless the honest in heart.
endless thanks for endless questions. :lol:

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Have fun with your "endless" timeout. We all know you'll be back soon anyways. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

creator wrote: January 28th, 2023, 5:25 pm Have fun with your "endless" timeout. We all know you'll be back soon anyways. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
They can leave us..... But they can't leave us alone for good. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 😉😉

Edit: and this is in no way meant to be a dig at anyone that takes breaks from the forum or even desires to break from forum but doesn't stay away. I mean it simply in the sense that the forum is too good of a forum and there's no other like it, really not even close, and so we always come back here to this one. I've been on some great forums in the past but this one really is the bees knees. I wish I'd have found it earlier, but I am glad that I eventually did find it. And it's the people that make it great here. It really is.
Last edited by Cruiserdude on January 28th, 2023, 6:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

God bless, EQ.....Hope to hear from you again soon.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

blitzinstripes wrote: January 28th, 2023, 5:43 pm God bless, EQ.....Hope to hear from you again soon.
Two letter UNs look best in scarlet.

That is except when they wish to blend in.

A partial match to be well received.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

You are such a weird dude, BND.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

blitzinstripes wrote: January 28th, 2023, 6:29 pm You are such a weird dude, BND.
Weird and lovable at the same time.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Timeout Indefinitely ...

Post by Fred »

BeNotDeceived wrote: January 28th, 2023, 8:16 am Maybe I’ll hang at Ultimate Post Rate Duality should it come my way.
If you find yourself with nothing to do or think about, you can ponder the relevance of this, if any. https://www.wired.com/story/a-new-compu ... equations/

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

blitzinstripes wrote: January 28th, 2023, 6:29 pm You are such a weird dude, BND.
Weird, but not Bizarre was EQ’s partial match that likely meant nothing. 8

This March 8, will likely be just another ordinary day at the memorial.

So it goes.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: Timeout Indefinitely ...

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Fred wrote: January 28th, 2023, 6:49 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: January 28th, 2023, 8:16 am Maybe I’ll hang at Ultimate Post Rate Duality should it come my way.
If you find yourself with nothing to do or think about, you can ponder the relevance of this, if any. https://www.wired.com/story/a-new-compu ... equations/
1.99 posts per day.❗️

UPRD shall be attained soon. 8-)

Two cents, but not four one one. 🐳
W
is not always a vowel,

so the above is a conforming word-tuple

of type GBNG and CBNC, denoted by the presence of the spouting whale.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Trying to quote me post may prove problematic. :lol:
57 + 10 == https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Gc4QTqslN4&t=67s
2010 ==
when the seventh seal opened.❗️

Trying to quote me post may prove problematic. :lol:

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Part of it is that he's a math genius far beyond most of us.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Silver Pie wrote: February 26th, 2023, 4:45 pm
Part of it is that he's a math genius far beyond most of us.
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=846

There is me latest attempt to summarize stuff.

Mostly I just see stuff, line upon line, here a little, there a little.

Each little bit helps, but things don’t go according to the timekeeper’s timeline.

Our intentions make all the difference.

Some there are blocked here.

Slog it out in Slog’s Bog.

Mud Wrestling with ideas. :lol:

All are welcome to participate.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

BeNotDeceived wrote: February 4th, 2023, 10:34 am

So it goes.
Was March 8, 2010, a day of any significant importance?

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

Using John's models...

That day was 13 Wind on the Sacred Round, which is a red (major) holy day
17 Sagittarius on the Uniform Star Calendar, a blue (minor) holy day
and the day
25 Kislev on the Uniform Hebrew Calendar, also a blue (minor) holy day

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Lizzy60 wrote: February 26th, 2023, 5:19 pm

So it goes.
Michael Sherwin may respond here.

And others too, that are blocked here.

For my own part, this came to mind a couple of weeks ago, and something made me think that was the day the seventh seal opened. The conclusion of my photo at march8miracle.org was the year 2010. The Wicker Man posted that based on the Bible that 2010 is when the seventh seal opened. March 8 is another representation of Christ’s name, so any March 8 is worthy of observance. Maybe that was my reasoning two weeks ago. A 5.7 magnitude earthquake landed Moroni’s Instrument on March 18th 2020, which is 10 years and 10 days after March 8, 2010.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Timeout

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Lizzy60 wrote: February 26th, 2023, 5:19 pm

So it goes.
https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/11/business ... index.html

The panic takes root…
On Wednesday, SVB announced it had sold a bunch of securities at a loss, and that it would also sell $2.25 billion in new shares to shore up its balance sheet. That triggered a panic among key venture capital firms, who reportedly advised companies to withdraw their money from the bank.
How weird is that. :?: